Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,534 members, 7,816,304 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:13 AM

Drunked and Blonde - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Drunked and Blonde (1449 Views)

Blonde / Blonde's Diary On A Cruise Ship / blonde jokes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Drunked and Blonde by Odeku(m): 9:38pm On Oct 29, 2005
After a really good party a man walks into a bar and orders a drink.

Already drunk and delirious, the man turns to the person sitting next to him and says, "You wanna hear a blonde joke?"

The person replies, "I am 240 pounds, world kickboxing champion and a natural blonde. My friend is 190 pounds, world judo champion and is a natural blonde. And my other friend is 200 pounds, world arm wrestling champion and is also a natural blonde. Do you still want to tell me that blonde joke?"

The man thinks for a while and replies, "Not if I have to explain it three times."
Re: Drunked and Blonde by sweetnini(f): 12:03am On Oct 30, 2005
good one
Re: Drunked and Blonde by fabian(f): 12:55pm On Oct 31, 2005
Very mean! grin grin
Re: Drunked and Blonde by vizion: 12:53pm On Nov 01, 2005
A policeman was interrogating 3 blondes who were training to become detectives. To test their skills in recognizing a suspect, he shows the first blonde a picture for 5 seconds and then hides it. "This is your suspect, how would you recognize him?

The first blonde answers, "That's easy, we'll catch him fast because he only has one eye!" The policeman says, "Well...uh...that's because the picture shows his side profile."

Slightly flustered by this ridiculous response, he flashes the picture for 5 seconds at the second blonde and asks her, "This is your suspect, how would you recognize him?"

The second blonde giggles, flips her hair and says, "Ha! He'd be too easy to catch because he only has one ear!" The policeman angrily responds, "What's the matter with you two?!? Of course only one eye and one ear are SHOWING because it's a picture of his side profile!! Is that the best answer you can come up
with?

Extremely frustrated at this point, he shows the picture to the third blonde and in a very testy voice asks, "This is your suspect, how would you recognize him?" He quickly adds"... think hard before giving me a stupid answer."

The blonde looks at the picture intently for a moment and says, "Hmmmm...the suspect wears contact lenses." The policeman is surprised and speechless because he really doesn't know himself if the suspect wears contacts or not. "Well, that's an interesting answer...wait here for a few minutes while I check his file and I'll get back to you on that."

He leaves the room and goes to his office, checks the suspect's file in his computer, and comes back with a beaming smile on his face.

"Wow! I can't believe it...it's TRUE! The suspect does
in fact wear contact lenses. Good work! How were you able to make such an astute observation?

"That's easy," the blonde replied. "He can't wear regular glasses because he only has one eye and one ear."
Re: Drunked and Blonde by bagoma(f): 9:18pm On Nov 01, 2005
grin grin grin oh my g ha ha ha wink grin
Re: Drunked and Blonde by jenny247(f): 2:30pm On Nov 03, 2005
Very funny. now i really agree that blondes are dumb! lipsrsealed
Re: Drunked and Blonde by sweetnini(f): 8:29pm On Nov 05, 2005
hahaha very fynny
Re: Drunked and Blonde by Oracle(m): 4:18am On Oct 10, 2006
sooooo funny
Re: Drunked and Blonde by EmemJU(f): 11:05am On Oct 10, 2006
Lol. For once there, I thot we'll have one smart blonde for a change.

(1) (Reply)

Men Vs Women! 4 Lol / Beware Of Your Friends / Eve's Side Of The Story. . .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.