Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,824 members, 7,820,892 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:53 AM

How St.nicholas Hospital Doctors Killed Chaz B By Chinyere Roselin Chukuma - Health (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / How St.nicholas Hospital Doctors Killed Chaz B By Chinyere Roselin Chukuma (57834 Views)

'We Perform Surgeries With Torchlights&Lamps In Univ. Teaching Hospital'-Doctors / ''UCH Ibadan Doctors Killed My Wife'' - Man Says (picture) / How The Doctors In St. Nicholas Hospital Killed Chaz. B (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How St.nicholas Hospital Doctors Killed Chaz B By Chinyere Roselin Chukuma by Mimee803: 10:02am On Oct 20, 2015
Wat do u mean calm dwn hw can a whole St. Nicolas leave an inexperienced doctor alone for any reason?i wld tell u y becos de don't care even after dey got d wind of an emergency situation afta d dr was called he still dint show up wats d value of human life to doctors in Nigeria anyway?
UjSizzle:

I'm sorry for your loss.

People need to calm down. This Dr. Kevwe is a young doctor and we know the medical profession, like most professions out there require years of experience (not just book knowledge) to deal with cases and build confidence.
You can't blame the young man for this death, if there's anyone to blame it's the senior doctors for being unavailable during an emergency. There's little Dr. K could have done on his own.

I'm sorry she lost her husband.
Re: How St.nicholas Hospital Doctors Killed Chaz B By Chinyere Roselin Chukuma by lexybabe: 10:02am On Oct 20, 2015
Sooo sad!!! Dr Kevwe that I know in st. Nicholas is actually a paediatrician! fought with him a lot when my he was always pricking my new born baby in a bid to get her blood sample (she was very tiny with multiple needle marks on her fragile hands and legs). Poor guy was sitting in and taking the heat the so called consultants should take. why should a case file be locked in an office? and how can a paediatric handle such a matter? St. Nicholas has the habit of sending their trainee doctors to handle cases they shouldn't. I use them, so I know. I also complain a lot but, how better are the other hospitals?

7 Likes

Re: How St.nicholas Hospital Doctors Killed Chaz B By Chinyere Roselin Chukuma by UjSizzle(f): 10:05am On Oct 20, 2015
Mimee803:
Wat do u mean calm dwn hw can a whole St. Nicolas leave an inexperienced doctor alone for any reason?i wld tell u y becos de don't care even after dey got d wind of an emergency situation afta d dr was called he still dint show up wats d value of human life to doctors in Nigeria anyway?
We're saying the same thing.
Re: How St.nicholas Hospital Doctors Killed Chaz B By Chinyere Roselin Chukuma by DICKtator: 10:07am On Oct 20, 2015
SSpeter:
Hey the doctors did their best. At the appointed time we all die. The wife should not paint us a picture of incompetence by the doctors. Moreover we are not getting out alive. We all die here. When it's ur time go quietly. Court won't bring him back. No be people bomb dey kill everyday? His life is not more special than theirs. Madam bury the dead and let's move on.....Rip...charles...

We all die at the appointed time? So you really think it was his appointed time? I don't even think you understand what you typed.

It is not the duty of the court to bring a dead person back. What a competent court of law would do(in case you're ignorant of this!) is decide if there was negligence of duty by the hospital and pass a judgement in favour(if there was negligence of duty and involuntary manslaughter) of the prosecution party.

Hippocrates law should be binding . you don't do things like this in developed countries (based on op's story) and get away with it. It would be investigated, licences may be revoked(if found guilty),large fees would be paid and could lead to jail time!!!!!!

An hospital ALLEGEDLY kills a breadwinner and you are talking move on?

I think she is moving on by seeking redress.
If they don't learn professionalism , someone else may be the next victim!!!!

grin grin grin grin

5 Likes

Re: How St.nicholas Hospital Doctors Killed Chaz B By Chinyere Roselin Chukuma by Mimee803: 10:08am On Oct 20, 2015
Hw dare u judge her lyk dat!my God way level of hypocrisy! Ders no wife who wldnt hv said several prayers d fact dat she dint announce it 2 u doesn't mean she dint pray nd who gave u d rite 2 judge
maoolakanm:
WHEN YOU PUT TOO MUCH HOPE ON MERE MORTALS.NO PLACE WHERE SHE MENTIONED AND I SAY A WORD OF PRAYER. HMMMMN PRAYER STILL WORKS
Re: How St.nicholas Hospital Doctors Killed Chaz B By Chinyere Roselin Chukuma by helpee(m): 10:10am On Oct 20, 2015
glossy6:
Such sad stories abound in Nigerian hospitals. They will always say "we are sorry for ur loss". The next thing the family will start blaming evil forces for their misfortunes while the Dr goes free from his incompetence.

Doctors make mistakes and patients become victims. They are left to bear the pains alone. Years ago, a doctor gave me an overdose of aldomet which led to shock while in labour. He later discharged me with 6g haemoglobin (18 %) blood and God saved my life.

Just last year another Dr. delayed in carrying out CS for my son when I fell into preterm labour. The child went into crisis later on and we lost him even aft taking him to NICU & spending much. The pains were much but we've since moved on.

The truth is that Drs make profits while patients count losses. Some of them are agents of .....
why only you madam ? it was obvious your low pcv caused the hypotension not the aldomet. No doctor will rush you to the theatre with a preterm contraction unless you have repeated history of preterm birth. You didnt tell us the gestational age when you fell into labour. Dont be quick to judge in this case. For all you know, it may be the woman that requested to go home cos she didnt trust the doctor on duty. i am not defending anybody but you dont judge a case from the cover.
Re: How St.nicholas Hospital Doctors Killed Chaz B By Chinyere Roselin Chukuma by Setaje(f): 10:11am On Oct 20, 2015
Luth is the worst hospital. If then take anybody go luth on emergency. Just know that the persons chance is 50/50. Except u are put in the vip ward.
Re: How St.nicholas Hospital Doctors Killed Chaz B By Chinyere Roselin Chukuma by 9jaboi8701(m): 10:11am On Oct 20, 2015
NCSAuctions:
Allegations

E-diot, anybody can type and print that shiiit you hear. I don't know why can't you people work hard and make clean money or better still go and join politics and eat from National cake. Mod will not see dis scam alert now o. Lalasticlala
Re: How St.nicholas Hospital Doctors Killed Chaz B By Chinyere Roselin Chukuma by Nobody: 10:17am On Oct 20, 2015
ST NICHOLAS HOSPITAL IS THE WORSE

THEY ARE JUST THRIVING ON PACKAGING

THEY ARE INEFFECTIVE, INEFFICIENT AND COMPLETELY FILLED WITH FAKE DOCTORS
Re: How St.nicholas Hospital Doctors Killed Chaz B By Chinyere Roselin Chukuma by ststyreal(f): 10:18am On Oct 20, 2015
duduade:
most of the doctors that are been churned out of the universities are blockheads... thats a fact we all know. Fidgeting people. No confidence and na so they go dey pose up and down..
U r absolutely correct my dear. Dem go dey do shakara like to say others wey go university go there go play. Disrespectful set of people, lacking in confidence. Smhhhhhhhhh

2 Likes

Re: How St.nicholas Hospital Doctors Killed Chaz B By Chinyere Roselin Chukuma by ststyreal(f): 10:22am On Oct 20, 2015
4bobo:
I THINK THE GUY WAS BATTLING WITH KIDNEY FAILURE BEFORE. SHE SHOULD JUST FORGET AND MOVE ON INSTEAD OF ATTACHING EMOTIONAL TRAUMA FOR SOMETHING THAT YOU CANT CONTROL.
PEOPLE MISQUOTING MY STAND SHOULD UNDERSTAND ME BETTER
IT HAS HAPPENED, SO VERY PAINFUL. I REALLY MISSED THE GUY, BUT SHE MUST MOVE ON. SHE MUST NOT ALLOW SUCH THINGS TO WEIGH HER DOWN BEING A WOMAN. SHE MIGHT INJURE HER SELF EMOTIONALLY AND NOT REALLY GOOD FOR HER HEALTH ALSO.IF SHE KEPT NURSING THE PAIN LIKE THIS. IT IS PAINFUL FROM HER TONE BUT SHE MUST BE STRONG FOR NOW, UNLESS DEPRESSION WILL SET IN , AND YOU KNOW WHAT THIS CAN LEAD TO.
SOMEONE SAID BECAUSE I DIDNT LOSE CLOSE ONE, THAT IS WHY I TYPED LIKE THAT. I HAVE HAD SIMILAR EXPERIENCE LOOSING BOTH PARENTS AND A BROTHER WITHIN FEW MONTHS INTERVAL. MY MUM CASE WAS EVEN WORSE, IN THE HOSPITALS WE WENT THROUGH. I KNEW WHAT I WENT THROUGH. I WAS SUICIDAL AND NEARLY DIE OF HBP BEING A TEENAGER THEN, SERIOUSLY DEPRESSED AND NEARLY RAN MAD. THEN I GAINED ADMISSION THEN TO UNIVERSITY AND GOD TOOK CONTROL.
CAN I CHANGE THE PAST....NO
CAN I MOVE ON..... YES
.....GET MY POINT.
OK oooo, but someone need to teach all this I don't care Nigerian doctors some bitter lessons u kno.
Re: How St.nicholas Hospital Doctors Killed Chaz B By Chinyere Roselin Chukuma by Bakbillz44(m): 10:23am On Oct 20, 2015
So sad we still have educated illiterates who are here defending d negligence and ineptitude of both d mgt and staffs of St Nicholas which obviously lead to d avoidable death of dis dude.
Summary of my thoughts :

1.A hospital like St. Nicholas should no better Dan locking up a file of a patient like dat in one senior doctor's office... It is totally unacceptable. Files, records and all data of patients should be accessible by the hospital's medical staffs. In fact dere should be a department dat takes care of dat.

2. If the 'senior doctors' were legitimately off duty, dere should be a substitute of same hierarchy.

3,. even doctors on dis thread are having conflicting views about dis... While some believe dere was notin dat could have bin done, some believe a whole lot could have bin done to rescue d patient. This only shows us dat some are in dis profession for d love and passion while some are just about d money and prestige. The 'senior doctors' were probably on their part time biz wen dey were called. (I have actually seen a doctor trading forex before while attending to me in his office, at lasuth precisely).

4. For all d 'move on' campaigners, pls try loosing a loved one to a doctor's negligence and see how easy it is to move on.

#justcommonsense#I don'tneedtobeadoctortoknow
RIP to the dead.

2 Likes

Re: How St.nicholas Hospital Doctors Killed Chaz B By Chinyere Roselin Chukuma by fransixe(m): 10:23am On Oct 20, 2015
NCSAuctions:
Allegations
keep placing adverts oh....HAND GO SOON REACH YOU... NCS do not advertise Auction activities like this. am jst warning anybody that might be considering reaching out to this fraudsters...

1 Like

Re: How St.nicholas Hospital Doctors Killed Chaz B By Chinyere Roselin Chukuma by Bakbillz44(m): 10:29am On Oct 20, 2015
Sorry
Re: How St.nicholas Hospital Doctors Killed Chaz B By Chinyere Roselin Chukuma by cescky(m): 10:31am On Oct 20, 2015
DollyParton1:

Ok this is the most ridiculous shït I have read this week.
Couple of doctors who are charged with the responsibility of saving lives, failed woefully in discharging their duties, and you turn around to hook it on God as having the final say.
Y'all Nigerian Christians need to take moment and use your brains. Sometimes, it is just common sense, no need for any divine revelation or something

dollypartron, i wish you would make use of your own brain

did i exonerate the doctors from my post? No
i only claimed that doctors even with all their knowledge are overwelmed by workings of a higer power most times......

cant u make an intelligent argument and not resort to abusive words? have you heard of the greatest neurosurgon in the world? let me give you the benefit of the doubt and say you have, now neurosugery is the hardest form of surgery, why? because your dealing with 80% water(in the brain), now this man has various times said he has received guidance in the most hopless of these operations which he knew he could do nothing about....and didnt mince words but has clearly stated that in those situations its God that has guided him....

funny part is prior to some of these operations,he would refuse operating because he would refer to such cases as hopless, but the relatives of such victims will insist that God has told them to come to him that he will do a succesful ops through this surgeon. (at this jucture if u can use your brain ull see that its FAITH at work)

i wont really blame you especially if you cliam to be a christan, you must be a baby christian, change your church too....the church i attend dead people are prayed for not by the pastor but by the congration and the dead are brought back to life.(one major rule of life is simply faith on the word of God, finish)

what more an ailment?

using your brain very well youll see that even aethists like richard branson(virgin) can attest to the power of faith, and the list is endless
Re: How St.nicholas Hospital Doctors Killed Chaz B By Chinyere Roselin Chukuma by cescky(m): 10:37am On Oct 20, 2015
angels09:

Thunder fire you

am not sure what waranted this, but trust me if i open my mouth against you, its you thunder will fire.

your obvioulsy too dumb to understand that i didnt exonerate the doctors or the hospital, but only spoke on higher powers, and ill leave you to your dumbness
Re: How St.nicholas Hospital Doctors Killed Chaz B By Chinyere Roselin Chukuma by olatpic(m): 10:42am On Oct 20, 2015
Nairalanders Beware...another scammer on the prowl!

The auction advert (image) attached to this monikers posts (NCSAuctions) is only meant to deceive the general public.

NCS will never auction seized items in this manner. Be warned!!!

NCSAuctions:
Allegations

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How St.nicholas Hospital Doctors Killed Chaz B By Chinyere Roselin Chukuma by sammhi(m): 10:44am On Oct 20, 2015
madam, please get a good lawyer to write to medical and dental council in Vi. please don't let this case just get under water. Nigeria doctors negligence is because we don't sue them and is painful. the hospital must pay for the trauma and pain caused you...
Re: How St.nicholas Hospital Doctors Killed Chaz B By Chinyere Roselin Chukuma by Nobody: 10:49am On Oct 20, 2015
laudate:

Guy, this is NOT a rare occurrence o! In Nigeria, many lives are lost due to incompetence and negligence on the part of the medical doctors. I have witnessed a few cases. Even abroad, patients do die but the only difference is that everything possible is often done to save their lives before they pass on. In some cases, it is the relatives of the patients that even give up on their sick folks, before the doctors do.

If that footballer Fabrice Muamba who suffered a cardiac arrest and collapsed on the field of play in London in 2012, had been playing the same football in Nigeria, he would have lost his life right there on the pitch. In March 2012, Muamba suffered a cardiac arrest during a televised FA Cup match between Bolton and Tottenham Hotspur, from which he recovered despite his heart having stopped for 78 minutes.

A few things worked in his favour:

1). A medical doctor who knew exactly what to do was available. He was a consultant cardiologist who was one of the spectators;
2). A fully equipped medical ambulance was made available in minutes;
3). Defibrillators were also available and used correctly;
4). The hospital he was rushed to, performed emergency medical intervention without wasting time.

Until medical care get to this stage in Nigeria, more lives will continue being lost.

5.Muamba was taken to the London Chest Hospital....ie the right kind of hospital.
6 Re: Defibrillators....in 2007, some English FA official(God bless him) commissioned a report , and as a result....every stadium in England had a defibrillator, and trained paramedics and an ambulance.

1 Like

Re: How St.nicholas Hospital Doctors Killed Chaz B By Chinyere Roselin Chukuma by debagsy: 10:52am On Oct 20, 2015
Please let's start suing these hospitals, they are just too negligent. That's how my mum died out of their carelessness at Luther. Imagine a doctor on call in emergency room wearing high heels
Re: How St.nicholas Hospital Doctors Killed Chaz B By Chinyere Roselin Chukuma by Joeace3000(m): 10:55am On Oct 20, 2015
Firefire:
embarassed

I have my unpalatable personal experience with St. Nicolas Hospital. angry

If I had sued for damages, mismanagement and negligence of duty, I would have gotten millions of Naira compensation from that careless hospital.

Anyway, I have moved-on as a good Christian and leave all matters to the creator.

Mr. Charles, continue to rest in peace, and may God grant your wife and family the fortitude to bear the loss of your untimely death in the hands of some careless medical practitioners in Nigeria. sad sad embarassed cry

Even Jesus would give you a hot and dirty slap for this statement. You think its by leaving it to God, American hospitals became this good? There is no Christianity in seeing evil that could take another mans life, then doing nothing about it because it didn't take yours. Please if you ever find yourself or a family member in suchj situation and you are financially capable, sue the last bit of those quack hospitals. No one should put his/her life in the hands of incompetent people. Make una practice the Christianity well ooo

2 Likes

Re: How St.nicholas Hospital Doctors Killed Chaz B By Chinyere Roselin Chukuma by bummyla(m): 10:58am On Oct 20, 2015
so sad and painful! Rest In Peace! http://www.bummyla.com
Re: How St.nicholas Hospital Doctors Killed Chaz B By Chinyere Roselin Chukuma by upuphim(m): 11:02am On Oct 20, 2015
Let's keep Doctors away with wide range of swissgarde prevention supplements. This my take on this matter- chaz B rest in perfect peace.Comoli2009@gmail.com
Re: How St.nicholas Hospital Doctors Killed Chaz B By Chinyere Roselin Chukuma by mcdonald247(m): 11:08am On Oct 20, 2015
Chas B give me an advice that really help me during my NYSC in jos that last year, may his soul rest in peace.our health system here is too corrupt make you they go for it
Re: How St.nicholas Hospital Doctors Killed Chaz B By Chinyere Roselin Chukuma by Nobody: 11:08am On Oct 20, 2015
I don't read mentions
Re: How St.nicholas Hospital Doctors Killed Chaz B By Chinyere Roselin Chukuma by fastestfinger: 11:09am On Oct 20, 2015
4bobo:
I THINK THE GUY WAS BATTLING WITH KIDNEY FAILURE BEFORE. SHE SHOULD JUST FORGET AND MOVE ON INSTEAD OF ATTACHING EMOTIONAL TRAUMA FOR SOMETHING THAT YOU CANT CONTROL.
PEOPLE MISQUOTING MY STAND SHOULD UNDERSTAND ME BETTER
IT HAS HAPPENED, SO VERY PAINFUL. I REALLY MISSED THE GUY, BUT SHE MUST MOVE ON. SHE MUST NOT ALLOW SUCH THINGS TO WEIGH HER DOWN BEING A WOMAN. SHE MIGHT INJURE HER SELF EMOTIONALLY AND NOT REALLY GOOD FOR HER HEALTH ALSO.IF SHE KEPT NURSING THE PAIN LIKE THIS. IT IS PAINFUL FROM HER TONE BUT SHE MUST BE STRONG FOR NOW, UNLESS DEPRESSION WILL SET IN , AND YOU KNOW WHAT THIS CAN LEAD TO.
SOMEONE SAID BECAUSE I DIDNT LOSE CLOSE ONE, THAT IS WHY I TYPED LIKE THAT. I HAVE HAD SIMILAR EXPERIENCE LOOSING BOTH PARENTS AND A BROTHER WITHIN FEW MONTHS INTERVAL. MY MUM CASE WAS EVEN WORSE, IN THE HOSPITALS WE WENT THROUGH. I KNEW WHAT I WENT THROUGH. I WAS SUICIDAL AND NEARLY DIE OF HBP BEING A TEENAGER THEN, SERIOUSLY DEPRESSED AND NEARLY RAN MAD. THEN I GAINED ADMISSION THEN TO UNIVERSITY AND GOD TOOK CONTROL.
CAN I CHANGE THE PAST....NO
CAN I MOVE ON..... YES
.....GET MY POINT.
This very attitude of yours is the reason why Nigeria is where it is today.we always wish and hope that things will take care of themselves.where is the place of JUSTICE and ACCOUNTABILITY??things don't just fix themselves.peace does not stand alone;for the lady to have peace,justice has to be served.you don't wrong someone and expect them to move on as if nothing happened.you would have to take responsibility for your wrongdoing and then ask for forgiveness.

2 Likes

Re: How St.nicholas Hospital Doctors Killed Chaz B By Chinyere Roselin Chukuma by Swissheart(f): 11:11am On Oct 20, 2015
Codyt:

Or else she go just die? Animals angry

No respect for life
.....and yes She died...
Re: How St.nicholas Hospital Doctors Killed Chaz B By Chinyere Roselin Chukuma by adorable29(f): 11:12am On Oct 20, 2015
bewla:
neglegence on your part to .
why it took u this long to let us no or write

So you quoted the whole post just to write this "garage park" kind of English?! Smh!
Re: How St.nicholas Hospital Doctors Killed Chaz B By Chinyere Roselin Chukuma by okestev: 11:12am On Oct 20, 2015
Late Charles B lived a happy but not fully fulfilled life...but thank God his soul had been redeemed by the blood of the lamb... we shall all meet and part no more!!

In Pastor Adeboye's voice......death is the final battle all of us has to fight...and your victory can only be guaranteed if you have been redeemed by the atonement of the precious blood of the lamb...Mr Charles B already has victory over death, he is only sleeping now. He shall rise at the last day.

Are you preparing for your own battle at all

2 Likes

Re: How St.nicholas Hospital Doctors Killed Chaz B By Chinyere Roselin Chukuma by Nobody: 11:13am On Oct 20, 2015
hob:
i thought my account was going to be credited for making FTC

i guess not

Get lost angry angry angry undecided Is that all you can blab? Get lost, completely angry

1 Like

Re: How St.nicholas Hospital Doctors Killed Chaz B By Chinyere Roselin Chukuma by Nobody: 11:15am On Oct 20, 2015
angels09:

See another useless doctor in here...... She must have a closure.... With a few doctors behind bars
You are so rude, read the post you quoted again.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

How Can A Lady Flatten Her Big Tummy??? / Help! My New Insecticide Treated Net Is Burning My Face / Civil Servant Killed By Thunder In Oro, Kwara (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.