Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,806 members, 7,820,828 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:42 PM

How St.nicholas Hospital Doctors Killed Chaz B By Chinyere Roselin Chukuma - Health (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / How St.nicholas Hospital Doctors Killed Chaz B By Chinyere Roselin Chukuma (57830 Views)

'We Perform Surgeries With Torchlights&Lamps In Univ. Teaching Hospital'-Doctors / ''UCH Ibadan Doctors Killed My Wife'' - Man Says (picture) / How The Doctors In St. Nicholas Hospital Killed Chaz. B (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How St.nicholas Hospital Doctors Killed Chaz B By Chinyere Roselin Chukuma by ravgach: 11:21am On Oct 20, 2015
4bobo:
I THINK THE GUY WAS BATTLING WITH KIDNEY FAILURE BEFORE. SHE SHOULD JUST FORGET AND MOVE ON INSTEAD OF ATTACHING EMOTIONAL TRAUMA FOR SOMETHING THAT YOU CANT CONTROL.
PEOPLE MISQUOTING MY STAND SHOULD UNDERSTAND ME BETTER
IT HAS HAPPENED, SO VERY PAINFUL. I REALLY MISSED THE GUY, BUT SHE MUST MOVE ON. SHE MUST NOT ALLOW SUCH THINGS TO WEIGH HER DOWN BEING A WOMAN. SHE MIGHT INJURE HER SELF EMOTIONALLY AND NOT REALLY GOOD FOR HER HEALTH ALSO.IF SHE KEPT NURSING THE PAIN LIKE THIS. IT IS PAINFUL FROM HER TONE BUT SHE MUST BE STRONG FOR NOW, UNLESS DEPRESSION WILL SET IN , AND YOU KNOW WHAT THIS CAN LEAD TO.
SOMEONE SAID BECAUSE I DIDNT LOSE CLOSE ONE, THAT IS WHY I TYPED LIKE THAT. I HAVE HAD SIMILAR EXPERIENCE LOOSING BOTH PARENTS AND A BROTHER WITHIN FEW MONTHS INTERVAL. MY MUM CASE WAS EVEN WORSE, IN THE HOSPITALS WE WENT THROUGH. I KNEW WHAT I WENT THROUGH. I WAS SUICIDAL AND NEARLY DIE OF HBP BEING A TEENAGER THEN, SERIOUSLY DEPRESSED AND NEARLY RAN MAD. THEN I GAINED ADMISSION THEN TO UNIVERSITY AND GOD TOOK CONTROL.
CAN I CHANGE THE PAST....NO
CAN I MOVE ON..... YES
.....GET MY POINT.

My brother, get some empathy! You can kill this sorrowful woman with this unadvised comment. You must learn how to speak to people with sorrowful spirits. Some tragedy has happened to someone and you talk like this to her? You may be ignorantly doing this but YOU HAVE NOT DONE WELL AT ALL! It would have been better you do not say anything than to add to someone's sorrows.

2 Likes

Re: How St.nicholas Hospital Doctors Killed Chaz B By Chinyere Roselin Chukuma by LyfeJennings(m): 11:25am On Oct 20, 2015
I wouldn't doubt an alphabet of this story cos I experienced it first hand when my brother was sick and we took him to St Nicholas. A lot of times, student doctors are left to attend to emergency cases while the most senior doctors are at home chilling. Thank God my brother didn't die but if I Have TO SAY ST NICHOLAS IS OVER HYPED. THEY ARE NOT BETTER THAN GENERAL HOSPITAL

2 Likes

Re: How St.nicholas Hospital Doctors Killed Chaz B By Chinyere Roselin Chukuma by Firefire(m): 11:25am On Oct 20, 2015
Joeace3000:

Even Jesus would give you a hot and dirty slap for this statement. You think its by leaving it to God, American hospitals became this good? There is no Christianity in seeing evil that could take another mans life, then doing nothing about it because it didn't take yours. Please if you ever find yourself or a family member in suchj situation and you are financially capable, sue the last bit of those quack hospitals. No one should put his/her life in the hands of incompetent people. Make una practice the Christianity well ooo

It's okay. Lesson taken, may affliction never rise again.

Shalom!

1 Like

Re: How St.nicholas Hospital Doctors Killed Chaz B By Chinyere Roselin Chukuma by Besto(m): 11:25am On Oct 20, 2015
Swissheart:
OMG......poor woman.....I always thought St.Nicholas is one of the best around here.Madam it happens everywhere.... I remember a female doctor said to me when my Sister was rushed to General Hospital Epe 'you better hold it (oxygen pipe) well or else she go just die'.......hot tears ran over my cheeks. cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry

e reach make person dey go Nigeria hospital with ur brother who is a lawyer or ur papa wey be military officer..Trust me dz doctors and nurses will respect them selves..True experience.

my papa no kukuma dull for my case.

meeting btwn me people and doctors @luth

dr: Goodmorning! am dr paul
my papa: Am NAVY CAPTAIN dave..

The doctors handled me with respect till i was discharged..Nurses administered my drips and injections right on time,be it 12 midnite.

5 Likes

Re: How St.nicholas Hospital Doctors Killed Chaz B By Chinyere Roselin Chukuma by HaneefahRN(f): 11:27am On Oct 20, 2015
Such a sad case. There were alot of things that went wrong and not taken into consideration which cld av made a difference.
RIP to the dead

1 Like

Re: How St.nicholas Hospital Doctors Killed Chaz B By Chinyere Roselin Chukuma by SIRTee15: 11:28am On Oct 20, 2015
generally, emergency response in Nigeria is poor.
and what we see in our accident n emergency room is just a microcosm of Nigerian attitude towards emergencies.
as a doc, I'll admitt our health care system needs a total overhaul.
competency is not the issue, these same docs from our local universities travel out of the country n they thrive well.
the problem is lack of commitment and accountability from everybody involved in our healthcare, right from bottom to top.

as per the case, I have this to say:
dr kevwe is most likely a young inexperienced doc and chazB case was completely beyond him.
however he cannot be exonerated, its obvious he's deficient in basic clinical skills n his medical judgement seems poor.
I wonder why a patient with acute abdomen and in painful distress will be discharged home without any obvious effort to stabilise the patient.

as a consultant, pls if u know u wont have time to attend to emergencies, pls dont take calls.
there is no point, calling u for emergency n u're elsewhere doing locum only for u to show up 12hrs later.
if dr balogun or fadiran made themselves available on that said day, chazB would have stood a chance. They killed that chance.
st nicholas and other big hospitals need to step up, u cannot be collecting millions from clients and delivering mediocre services.
how can a patient's case note be locked up in a doctor's office, thus denying others access to it.
what happened to electronic/computerized medical records. how much will it cost to install one in st nicholas? is it beyond their means?
on a general note, mdcn needs to review the medical curriculum.
emphasis should be on emergency medicine, ethics of the profession and social medicine. every doctor graduating from our medical schools should be well equipped with these skills.
the ministry of health also needs to refocus their attention on what is critical in our health care system.
universal health insurance coverage is non-negotiable. its the ony way out of our
present quagmire.
training and re-training of medical personals should be prioritized.
enough of constructing gigantic but moribund buildings called hospitals.
cuba cannot boast of world class hospitals or facilities, but her doctors are one of the most efficient on planet earth.
we can replicate that in Nigeria if we are committed to see it thru.

5 Likes

Re: How St.nicholas Hospital Doctors Killed Chaz B By Chinyere Roselin Chukuma by Swissheart(f): 11:33am On Oct 20, 2015
Besto:

e reach make person dey go Nigeria hospital with ur brother who is a lawyer or ur papa wey be military officer..Trust me dz doctors and nurses will respect them selves..True experience.

my papa no kukuma dull for my case.

meeting btwn me people and doctors @luth

dr: Goodmorning! am dr paul
my papa: Am NAVY CAPTAIN dave..

The doctors handled me with respect till i was discharged..Nurses administered my drips and injections right on time,be it 12 midnite.
...my brother...na serious thing o.........
Re: How St.nicholas Hospital Doctors Killed Chaz B By Chinyere Roselin Chukuma by hob(m): 11:37am On Oct 20, 2015
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

chimkaire:
Get lost angry angry angry undecided Is that all you can blab? Get lost, completely angry
Re: How St.nicholas Hospital Doctors Killed Chaz B By Chinyere Roselin Chukuma by Nobody: 11:37am On Oct 20, 2015
Mr Charles death is unfortunate.
If it were in a public hospital, I won't have had much complaints however such slacks is unacceptable in a "Big " private hospital like St.Nicholas.

To the best of my knowledge, Dr Kevwe Ogidegbe is a young and vibrant doctor. I still have some blames on him for not referring them the moment he saw things were getting out of hand. Jus shun ego of " how can a whole St. Nicholas" refers such a case.
Even if the best surgeon were there alone, he still needs other members of the medical team to do whatever they wanted to save Charles' life.
ST. Nicholas have saved so many lives however that's notvwhat the public and Mrs Charles wanna hear at this point in time.
How can a hospital of such caliber won't have standby complete medical team on ground?
Re: How St.nicholas Hospital Doctors Killed Chaz B By Chinyere Roselin Chukuma by Nobody: 11:37am On Oct 20, 2015
adepiero:
Quack doctors are the only legit murderers undecided

I hope this case gets far and their license revoked then others will seat up!
...exactly! How depressing and irresponsible of all the Doctors involved angry. What happened to their calling
Emergency and one of them was claiming he was coming by 11am? Ha!!! Even if she gets no justice, this hospital has to be exposed and their evil deeds laid bare so people avoid their incompetent ass sad sad angry

1 Like

Re: How St.nicholas Hospital Doctors Killed Chaz B By Chinyere Roselin Chukuma by Swissheart(f): 11:42am On Oct 20, 2015
ebosed:

Mediocrity and not excellence is the order of the day in virtually all of service life in Nigeria. Abroad even veterinary doctors wouldn't have acted this way. The sad thing is that someone would trivialize this "in the interest of so called peace". I am gutted and sad. This should be thoroughly investigated and those found negligent should be penalized and published as deterrent to others.
....the bitter part of the whole thing is that they see nothing bad in all they are doing.They do not feel the pains nor see the frustration people go through in their hands.

1 Like

Re: How St.nicholas Hospital Doctors Killed Chaz B By Chinyere Roselin Chukuma by Essynay(f): 11:46am On Oct 20, 2015
This is a painful death. I know exactly how you feel Madam, for someone you loved dearly to die in your own arms. I have experienced it too....i feel for you. Meanwhile if the so called Dr you met at the hospital was a professional like you said, he won't be receiving orders on phone. Our Doctors in Nigeria have always displayed a non challant attitude towards patients, it's either without payment a patient is left to die or when there is an emergency that is when they are at home or on leave. If Dr Balogun was not on duty or was on leave why not make preparation for a stand by Professional Doctor. Am not disappointed neither am I surprised. For two months my brother awaited one almighty doctor at General Hospital Ikeja before his hand could be opreted on

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How St.nicholas Hospital Doctors Killed Chaz B By Chinyere Roselin Chukuma by DaGeneral(m): 11:51am On Oct 20, 2015
Majority of the doctors I dare say don't even know how to use d medical equipment available,There is a particular ICU in one of these teaching hospitals dat are very confident telling u most of their patients don't make it out of d ICU.was at a particular hospital in Lag to inspect their piping system n was brought to tears by d highest level of negligence, someone was rushed in in a keke maruwa n for good 2hrs d guy was left with folks praying around because d whole place was parked with cars n guess what dey where having a send forth party.it took a kind nurse to start administering drip right there in d Maruwa cos no stretcher was accessible n no space to even drive d maruwa to A&E.I. have moved around a lot of ICU's n A&E's in Nigeria some powerfully equipped..my prayer is dat MAY WE NEVER BE VICTIMS OF HOSPITAL EMERGENCY. sleep on chaz B.

2 Likes

Re: How St.nicholas Hospital Doctors Killed Chaz B By Chinyere Roselin Chukuma by menix(m): 11:53am On Oct 20, 2015
4bobo:
I THINK THE GUY WAS BATTLING WITH KIDNEY FAILURE BEFORE. SHE SHOULD JUST FORGET AND MOVE ON INSTEAD OF ATTACHING EMOTIONAL TRAUMA FOR SOMETHING THAT YOU CANT CONTROL.
IT HAS HAPPENED, SO VERY PAINFUL. I REALLY MISSED THE GUY, BUT SHE MUST MOVE ON. SHE MUST NOT ALLOW SUCH THINGS TO WEIGH HER DOWN BEING A WOMAN. SHE MIGHT INJURE HER SELF EMOTIONALLY AND NOT REALLY GOOD FOR HER HEALTH ALSO.IF SHE KEPT NURSING THE PAIN LIKE THIS. IT IS PAINFUL FROM HER TONE BUT SHE MUST BE STRONG FOR NOW, UNLESS DEPRESSION WILL SET IN , AND YOU KNOW WHAT THIS CAN LEAD TO.
SOMEONE SAID BECAUSE I DIDNT LOSE CLOSE ONE, THAT IS WHY I TYPED LIKE THAT. I HAVE HAD SIMILAR EXPERIENCE LOOSING BOTH PARENTS AND A BROTHER WITHIN FEW MONTHS INTERVAL. MY MUM CASE WAS EVEN WORSE, IN THE HOSPITALS WE WENT THROUGH. I KNEW WHAT I WENT THROUGH. I WAS SUICIDAL AND NEARLY DIE OF HBP BEING A TEENAGER THEN, SERIOUSLY DEPRESSED AND NEARLY RAN MAD. THEN I GAINED ADMISSION THEN TO UNIVERSITY AND GOD TOOK CONTROL.
CAN I MOVE ON..... YES
.....GET MY POINT.

Oga, sure u re entitled to ur own opinion but I doubt if u have visited a hospital outside nigeria..

Nigerian doctors experiments with people's life.
Doctors re human, yes!! No doubt about that but what happens to professionalism nd availing the right workforce Always.

Go to hospital at nights, u will find out that the experienced only works day while a young nd inexperience re made to work nights.

My pop man walked to a hospital to see the doctor at night, was given an injection that left him bed ridden for 2days after he was resuscitated immediately after the injection...

The other day my cousin was operating a patient nd was busy taking selfie not until I scolded him before he deleted them frm his FB...
Re: How St.nicholas Hospital Doctors Killed Chaz B By Chinyere Roselin Chukuma by Essynay(f): 11:55am On Oct 20, 2015
I understand how you feel Madam, I have been in your shoes before. I know how painful it could be when someone whom you love dearly and never expected to die gives up right In your hands. If truly the doctor you met earlier was a professional as you said, he would not be receiving instructions on phone from doctor Balogun. And if Doctor Balogun was not on Duty or was on leave, there should have been another Professional as he on ground for emergency purpose. How can all professionals not be around?. The way and manner patients are being treated In Nigerian hospitals is very bad!!!. Last year/this year my younger bro had to wallow in pains at General Hospital Ikeja for about two months before one surgeon can come from heaven to operate on his hand which almost all His fingers where cut off!!!. If you don't have money for immediate payment you cannot be treated and this can result to the death of a patient and even when there is emergency there are not qualified doctors available. LIFE IS WEALTH, this is what BUHARI should help the Nigerians fight for too cause if all Nigerians are gone, who will the Government govern.
MAY GOD GIVE YOU THE FORTITUDE TO BEAR THE LOSS. May his soul RIP. Adieu Mr
Re: How St.nicholas Hospital Doctors Killed Chaz B By Chinyere Roselin Chukuma by Nobody: 11:57am On Oct 20, 2015
SIRTee15:
and what we see in our accident n emergency room is just a microcosm of Nigerian attitude towards emergencies.
competency is not the issue, these same docs from our local universities travel out of the country n they thrive well.
the problem is lack of commitment and accountability from everybody involved in our healthcare, right from bottom to top.

dr kevwe is most likely a young inexperienced doc and chazB case was completely beyond him.
however he cannot be exonerated, its obvious he's deficient in basic clinical skills n his medical judgement seems poor.
I wonder why a patient with acute abdomen and in painful distress will be discharged home without any obvious effort to stabilise the patient.

as a consultant, pls if u know u wont have time to attend to emergencies, pls dont take calls.
there is no point, calling u for emergency n u're elsewhere doing locum only for u to show up 12hrs later.
if dr balogun or fadiran made themselves available on that said day, chazB would have stood a chance. They killed that chance.
st nicholas and other big hospitals need to step up, u cannot be collecting millions from clients and delivering mediocre services.
how can a patient's case note be locked up in a doctor's office, thus denying others access to it.
what happened to electronic/computerized medical records. how much will it cost to install one in st nicholas? is it beyond their means?

emphasis should be on emergency medicine, ethics of the profession and social medicine. every doctor graduating from our medical schools should be well equipped with these skills.
the ministry of health also needs to refocus their attention on what is critical in our health care system.
universal health insurance coverage is non-negotiable. its the ony way out of our
present quagmire.
cuba cannot boast of world class hospitals or facilities, but her doctors are one of the most efficient on planet earth.

Re: How St.nicholas Hospital Doctors Killed Chaz B By Chinyere Roselin Chukuma by 3coins(m): 12:00pm On Oct 20, 2015
justcallbuki:
rest in peace chazb.... I really missed you alot.
That was how i lost my mum,they were saying no bed no bed just put her on the floor,sm1 that was fighting for her life... Till she died all we heard was pack her away.
I do not knw if their bad mouth is part of learning process...nonsense,mrs chazb take heart it is well.
sorry for your loss... That sounds like LUTH sha
Re: How St.nicholas Hospital Doctors Killed Chaz B By Chinyere Roselin Chukuma by IamforGod: 12:01pm On Oct 20, 2015
4bobo:
CAN I MOVE ON..... YES
.....GET MY POINT.

She's voicing out so that it wnt happen to someone else and u are saying rubbish!

Think before u type!

Wether she voices out or not she'll still grieve.

Let her voice out to make them amend thier ways so it wnt happen to someone else. Simple

You are there shouting 'move on' is it that easy?

My friend dnt even piss me off this afternoon o
Re: How St.nicholas Hospital Doctors Killed Chaz B By Chinyere Roselin Chukuma by 3coins(m): 12:01pm On Oct 20, 2015
adesomide:

Very minimal respect for almost all the private hospitals in Lagos, for so many reasons. Most government hospitals are now well equipped, staffed and funded. Above all, God gives and God takes. RIP Mr Chukwuma, and stay strong Mrs Chukwuma.
oga...government get hospital?... In government hospitals they just demonstrate madness

1 Like

Re: How St.nicholas Hospital Doctors Killed Chaz B By Chinyere Roselin Chukuma by Nobody: 12:03pm On Oct 20, 2015
Firefire:

It's okay. Lesson taken, may affliction never rise again.

Shalom!
Go ahead and sue them
Re: How St.nicholas Hospital Doctors Killed Chaz B By Chinyere Roselin Chukuma by Nobody: 12:03pm On Oct 20, 2015
Truth God bless you
3coins:

oga...government get hospital?... In government hospitals they just demonstrate madness

1 Like

Re: How St.nicholas Hospital Doctors Killed Chaz B By Chinyere Roselin Chukuma by Fezchima: 12:04pm On Oct 20, 2015
4bobo:
CAN I MOVE ON..... YES
.....GET MY POINT.
My fellow citizen of naijia, it breaks my heart everyday when i hear people like you speak. Mrs.Charlse B. has accepted her situation but she is trying to stop it from happening to another person anywhere in najia;what you(4BOBO) should have done many years ago. standing up against what is wrong is the best thing you can ever do to yourself and generations after you.Point of correction, being a woman doesn't mean things must her weigh down rather she overcome her challenges. PLEASE ENCOURAGE THE PEOPLE FIGHTING FOR THEIR RIGHT ALWAYS AND TEACH YOUR CHILDREN SAME.

1 Like

Re: How St.nicholas Hospital Doctors Killed Chaz B By Chinyere Roselin Chukuma by Firefire(m): 12:05pm On Oct 20, 2015
angels09:

Go ahead and sue them

Not anymore.
Re: How St.nicholas Hospital Doctors Killed Chaz B By Chinyere Roselin Chukuma by Nobody: 12:07pm On Oct 20, 2015
Firefire:

Not anymore.
Don't come to politics to preach about Nigeria
Re: How St.nicholas Hospital Doctors Killed Chaz B By Chinyere Roselin Chukuma by Nobody: 12:09pm On Oct 20, 2015
k
Re: How St.nicholas Hospital Doctors Killed Chaz B By Chinyere Roselin Chukuma by laudate: 12:11pm On Oct 20, 2015
bushdoc9919:

5.Muamba was taken to the London Chest Hospital....ie the right kind of hospital.
6 Re: Defibrillators....in 2007, some English FA official(God bless him) commissioned a report , and as a result....every stadium in England had a defibrillator, and trained paramedics and an ambulance.

Yeah, I get your point. A patient can still get taken to the right kind of hospital, but if the wrong kind of doctor who wastes valuable time dragging his feet without knowing what to do, instead of swinging into action within minutes takes over the patient's case.... that patient might die. undecided

If it was in Nigeria, don't be surprised if those defibrillators are kept under lock and key in one office somewhere, and on the day it is needed the person with the keys may not be around, and worse still, his colleagues on duty may not know where those keys are to be found! shocked TIMING is the essence here. Decisions need to be taken in split seconds sometimes, during a medical emergency in order to save a life.

Sam Okwaraji collapsed and died on the pitch in Lagos during a football match at the National stadium. What happened? What remarkable upgrades were done to prevent such further incidents from happening, in our stadiums and on our pitches?

HIS HEART STARTS WORKING AGAIN | The Guardian, London.

Against all expectations, Muamba regained consciousness on the Monday after his collapse. He recognised his fiancee, Shauna Magunda, and asked after their son Joshua. Within hours he had talked to a team-mate and expressed dismay to his father that his collapse caused the match to be abandoned. By Tuesday, Muamba was declaring himself "fine", but he remains in intensive care at the London Chest Hospital and, according to his family, faces a long road to recovery.

Experts say the swift action of medics at the scene undoubtedly helped his chances. Deaner said the London response had been "faultless: one thing after another just went right." He visited Muamba shortly after his awakening and said he'd been moved to tears at the speed and strength of the player's recovery.

"I understand you're a very good footballer," Deaner whispered into the ear of the stranger he'd helped. He was rather taken by the dry response, the first piece of humour from a grim afternoon. Muamba replied: "I try." http://www.theguardian.com/football/2012/mar/25/muamba-collapse-minute-by-minute

1 Like

Re: How St.nicholas Hospital Doctors Killed Chaz B By Chinyere Roselin Chukuma by IamforGod: 12:13pm On Oct 20, 2015
4bobo:
pisses off, who cares

Even from the way u type I knew u've got nothing up there!

Am just gonna let it slide.
Re: How St.nicholas Hospital Doctors Killed Chaz B By Chinyere Roselin Chukuma by Firefire(m): 12:16pm On Oct 20, 2015
angels09:

Don't come to politics to preach about Nigeria

cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: How St.nicholas Hospital Doctors Killed Chaz B By Chinyere Roselin Chukuma by laudate: 12:16pm On Oct 20, 2015
donodion:
Doc,
I believe there are so many.You need to see how well our people perform outside our shores. The major issue here is " commitment". .Factor in the rate at which we Naijas pursues money even at the detriment of our own health.

Not trying to hold brief for the senior surgeon but probable he was at a previous engagement somewhere and too exhausted.

The entire health sector, from medical school to laboratory technology colleges needs total overhauling.Let the big hammer descend from the very top Ministers, Commissioners,State directors and Coordinators of health,etc, all of us will toe the line accordingly in compliance.

Then that senior surgeon should have called another equally qualified surgeon from elsewhere to take over in his absence, instead of abandoning the patient!! Is he the only senior surgeon in Lagos? We need to stop making excuses for these kind of shoddy actions.

With the kind of high fees that St. Nicholas charges, they should have at least 10 surgeons at their beck and call! angry

1 Like

Re: How St.nicholas Hospital Doctors Killed Chaz B By Chinyere Roselin Chukuma by sunsewa: 12:19pm On Oct 20, 2015
tyson99:

and their shirt go stand as if say na cardboard dem wear bunch of wereys

Na to pose,denge,and waka like say dem no dey shit dem sabi,small time u go hear dem talk like a pilot,am a doctor, Nija doctors I hail una.
Re: How St.nicholas Hospital Doctors Killed Chaz B By Chinyere Roselin Chukuma by laudate: 12:27pm On Oct 20, 2015
SIRTee15:

present quagmire.

I wish all Nigerian doctors were as rational and as sensible as you. May God bless you immeasurably for this post. undecided Am sure St. Nicholas would have collected a heavy fee from the deceased and his family before administering treatment. Yet, the right calibre of medical personnel to administer that treatment, was unavailable.
Re: How St.nicholas Hospital Doctors Killed Chaz B By Chinyere Roselin Chukuma by InvertedHammer: 12:35pm On Oct 20, 2015
Firefire:
embarassed

I have my unpalatable personal experience with St. Nicolas Hospital. angry

If I had sued for damages, mismanagement and negligence of duty, I would have gotten millions of Naira compensation from that careless hospital.

Anyway, I have moved-on as a good Christian and leave all matters to the creator.

Mr. Charles, continue to rest in peace, and may God grant your wife and family the fortitude to bear the loss of your untimely death in the hands of some careless medical practitioners in Nigeria. sad sad embarassed cry
/
Mr. Charles died because of cowards like you.
We are discussing this today because someone spoke up.
Now you are being Christ into it?
SMH.
/

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

How Can A Lady Flatten Her Big Tummy??? / Help! My New Insecticide Treated Net Is Burning My Face / Civil Servant Killed By Thunder In Oro, Kwara (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 92
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.