Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,922 members, 7,817,698 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:33 PM

Please Beware! Scam Alert. - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Please Beware! Scam Alert. (1851 Views)

Scam Alert! (Whatsapp) / Please Beware Of Coincaver / Scam Alert! WEGO Financial Is A Scam. Nairalanders And Facebook Users Beware. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Beware! Scam Alert. by sparko1(m): 4:19pm On Oct 19, 2015
the following is the details of a nairalander who scammed me, just so no one will fall prey.

on nairaland he operates this accounts that I know of:
bluffdave
calebmoyin
bluffdave01

his facebook name is
Ani Gabriel

the link to his facebook account

https://m.facebook.com/profile.php?v=friends&stype=ms&s=100003223188829&id=100003223188829&_rdr

he uses this bank
keystone bank
account name : Fortune fortune
account number : 6019375649

his picture is below :

i will add his address later

be warned!!!

1 Like

Re: Please Beware! Scam Alert. by Nobody: 4:24pm On Oct 19, 2015
What transpired between you too?
Evidence of contract or the fraud itself (screen shot)
Re: Please Beware! Scam Alert. by sparko1(m): 4:28pm On Oct 19, 2015
i don't have the snap tool on my phone but, if he wants to defend himself he should come out, i have loads of things to say. i will be adding his phone numbers too!

[10/6, 10:34] Recharge Card Printing Personal: One is to wait for the next order that we are sure will be lesser and we can accept any minimum order. But that will be after we finish selling this stock on ground, which could take btw 3-4 weeks
[10/6, 10:37] Recharge Card Printing Personal: You can apply for a refund and its going to be after 21 working days before your money reflects in your account. Due to our company's policy about refund that has to involve internet transfer. Cash deposit refund takes 14 working days but your deposit was via internet transfer, so its 21working days
[10/6, 10:39] Recharge Card Printing Personal: You can add to your previous deposit to meet up with the present minimum for the new stock we have, which is N35,000 minimum and get the pins within 48hours
[10/6, 10:45] Recharge Card Printing Personal: You are getting what you want . that is why i took my time to explain to you.
[10/6, 10:46] Recharge Card Printing Personal: U are not the only one involved. Some others that even paid 25k yesterday are facing the same issue
[10/6, 10:48] Recharge Card Printing Personal: It's just so unfortunate DAT dis is ur first time DAT u are buying from us, hence the fear and worry. I have explained the same tin to everyone but those that have bin buying from us before are not worried. So i understand ur mind perfectly. But am giving u my word, whatever option u choose will be attended to without any further hitches.
[10/6, 10:49] Recharge Card Printing Personal: Who says u can't have ur mony back. Pls don't quote me wrong. I said u can have ur mony back but there is a time frame for that
Re: Please Beware! Scam Alert. by moderation2020: 4:32pm On Oct 19, 2015
how can u expect him to surface when you have said nothing whating is he coming out to defend. say what he did simple
Re: Please Beware! Scam Alert. by sparko1(m): 4:39pm On Oct 19, 2015
moderation2020:
how can u expect him to surface when you have said nothing whating is he coming out to defend. say what he did simple

i guess I have now!
Re: Please Beware! Scam Alert. by sparko1(m): 4:49pm On Oct 19, 2015
oh! what he did?

according to him on nairaland he just wants to help with the email address to a reliable company that deals in recharged pin, he then gave a company unknowingly to belongs to the same person and gave out a phone number and we charted on whatsapp, and agreed to give it a try owning to his nice speech, after sending the first payment he said the minimum amount obtainable is 35000, i have to add or wait for a different batch or wait for 3 weeks to get my money back so decided to add to the money and that was it, its being two weeks now, phones switch off.
Re: Please Beware! Scam Alert. by Nobody: 4:56pm On Oct 19, 2015
Nawaoo... Hope he is still alive and well.
But why entrust such an amount to someone you can't lay hold of in the case of default.
Re: Please Beware! Scam Alert. by sparko1(m): 4:58pm On Oct 19, 2015
According to him, the company address is: No.5 ikot enobong street. Along 8miles. Calabar, cross river state
Re: Please Beware! Scam Alert. by sparko1(m): 5:02pm On Oct 19, 2015
Bubewilson:
Nawaoo... Hope he is still alive and well.
But why entrust such an amount to someone you can't lay hold of in the case of default.

i guess that is what happens when you trust so much, besides i have done business with alot of nairalander that I forgot that scam can work that well. this is not the first time I will send such an amount to someone.
Re: Please Beware! Scam Alert. by sparko1(m): 5:10pm On Oct 19, 2015
His personal phone number is : 09099051635
the company's phone number according to him is : 08122627759
Re: Please Beware! Scam Alert. by ODUBEZE: 5:44pm On Oct 19, 2015
My dear, are U sure that is his real picture? If he fit the description U gave, he would have changed it to another. That is if he does not have multiple account.
Re: Please Beware! Scam Alert. by Nobody: 6:17pm On Oct 19, 2015
Well I think from the bank account number he gave, if the police is involved and they genuinely want to work, finding his true identity won't be hard from his account details which can be traced to any other account he operates... Bvn
Re: Please Beware! Scam Alert. by sparko1(m): 7:21pm On Oct 19, 2015
ODUBEZE:
My dear, are U sure that is his real picture? If he fit the description U gave, he would have changed it to another. That is if he does not have multiple account.

i have already contacted his bank and very soon i will have full description and besides he added a friend on facebook unknowingly before the transaction and if you check his post on facebook you will see where he mentioned the company's name.
Re: Please Beware! Scam Alert. by Austin234(m): 8:59pm On Oct 19, 2015
sparko1:
oh! what he did?

according to him on nairaland he just wants to help with the email address to a reliable company that deals in recharged pin, he then gave a company unknowingly to belongs to the same person and gave out a phone number and we charted on whatsapp, and agreed to give it a try owning to his nice speech, after sending the first payment he said the minimum amount obtainable is 35000, i have to add or wait for a different batch or wait for 3 weeks to get my money back so decided to add to the money and that was it, its being two weeks now, phones switch off.

This was exactly d same thing dat happened to me. I paid in d sum of N16,250 to d account below with respect to GSM e-pin recharge card:

A/c Name: Prudence
A/c Number: 0038072337
Bank: Sterling bank

Ever then, his line has been switched off. Neither does he reply his email any more
Re: Please Beware! Scam Alert. by sparko1(m): 6:48am On Oct 20, 2015
Austin234:

This was exactly d same thing dat happened to me. I paid in d sum of N16,250 to d account below with respect to GSM e-pin recharge card:

A/c Name: Prudence
A/c Number: 0038072337
Bank: Sterling bank

Ever then, his line has been switched off. Neither does he reply his email any more

still the same person, i saw the details of the company on their blog.
Re: Please Beware! Scam Alert. by Nobody: 6:35pm On Oct 23, 2015
I was scammed by him through fortune fortune blog, I paid 20k into his account to register as an agent and his phone has been switched off since then
Re: Please Beware! Scam Alert. by laurex: 11:09pm On Oct 26, 2015
I'm a victim as well on this nairaland platform.I think a lot of scammers are here to rip off people of their hard earned money deceitfully.
Re: Please Beware! Scam Alert. by laurex: 11:14pm On Oct 26, 2015
The guy that scammed me mention his company name as Zetron onlinepayaccess which is located in abuja.
Here are his account details:
Account Name:Nuru Dickson Morgan
Bank Name: GTB.
Account Number:0177613084. Anybody that can help me to track him through this details will be highly appreciated and rewarded.
Thanks.
Re: Please Beware! Scam Alert. by sparko1(m): 6:51pm On Nov 06, 2015
laurex:
The guy that scammed me mention his company name as Zetron onlinepayaccess which is located in abuja.
Here are his account details:
Account Name:Nuru Dickson Morgan
Bank Name: GTB.
Account Number:0177613084. Anybody that can help me to track him through this details will be highly appreciated and rewarded.
Thanks.

This will help people so they don't fall prey to the same person and one day his/her cup will be full and will into the hand of someone who will deal with him/her
Re: Please Beware! Scam Alert. by akinz4: 9:57am On Nov 07, 2015
I am also a victim. I made 20k Payment to specified merchant account. I saw the Thread on Nairaland Here that: Invest 20k to make 80k Monthly. Follow by an email response with a link to a free address: www.fortunefortunenig2.blogsport.com.ng .That we would be working as delivery Agent to Company Selling Rechargeable Air Cooler. That each Week Would make Four (4) Delivery Every Successful Delivery by Agent will attract 5,000 Naira , Making it 20,000 Weekly. I have been seeing the Thread for the past Eight (cool weeks on Nairaland. I even post a counter Thread to confirm if any member has joined, but No response from Nairaland. What Noticed Here, is that Most nairalander are not very or Deeply concerned about others trying to verifying the ingenuity of any program. Less concern or lazy in researching information. ""HAS ANYONE REGISTERED FOR FORTUNE-FORTUNE AGENT NETWORK''?
Unfortunately, I later got a response through a thread I was trying to inquiry from curious people like me the ''. I got Only One response via sms on my number. I called the man in the morning and I make inquiry. And I was a bit happy. I even told him that nothing is impossible provided they swindle me that, Heaven will not fall. The number is: 09099858479. He said he is in Ekiti State, that he registers for his Sister too. Ever Since, this line has not been going through. I will implore everyone not to Trust or Believe any offer again even if you know or meet the person face-to-face. Do your due diligence. Anyone that want to make any deal. Know the persons House, Place of work, his or family relations. have his Identity information with you in case of default.

Below is the Account details:

Bank Name: Zenith Bank Plc
Account Name:Zignal Resources Enterprise
Account No:1013639867
Amount: 20,000
Date:27/10/2015

He uses the following Number which has remain Switched Off for the Past Two Week?

I want your support on how we can track him down. I was trying to go to Zenith Bank on Monday. I am from Abeokuta, Ogun State.
Thanks

Akinola

N>B. There was a man on nairaland that I ask him to send me his identity in order to buy an ebook from him, he Stops picking my calls since. He is selling Facebook Posting Jobs. Let's do this work together. Anybiz is going to be face-to-face. If they cant come out PLEASE RUN AWAY! I will keep posting against any offer hencefort, even if it is Genuine, Let them come offline tp proof. Dont believe their facebook page, RUN if they cant come Offline. Please I want you to help rebroadcast.
Re: Please Beware! Scam Alert. by sparko1(m): 7:43am On Nov 19, 2015
akinz4:
I am also a victim. I made 20k Payment to specified merchant account. I saw the Thread on Nairaland Here that: Invest 20k to make 80k Monthly. Follow by an email response with a link to a free address: www.fortunefortunenig2.blogsport.com.ng .That we would be working as delivery Agent to Company Selling Rechargeable Air Cooler. That each Week Would make Four (4) Delivery Every Successful Delivery by Agent will attract 5,000 Naira , Making it 20,000 Weekly. I have been seeing the Thread for the past Eight (cool weeks on Nairaland. I even post a counter Thread to confirm if any member has joined, but No response from Nairaland. What Noticed Here, is that Most nairalander are not very or Deeply concerned about others trying to verifying the ingenuity of any program. Less concern or lazy in researching information. ""HAS ANYONE REGISTERED FOR FORTUNE-FORTUNE AGENT NETWORK''?
Unfortunately, I later got a response through a thread I was trying to inquiry from curious people like me the ''. I got Only One response via sms on my number. I called the man in the morning and I make inquiry. And I was a bit happy. I even told him that nothing is impossible provided they swindle me that, Heaven will not fall. The number is: 09099858479. He said he is in Ekiti State, that he registers for his Sister too. Ever Since, this line has not been going through. I will implore everyone not to Trust or Believe any offer again even if you know or meet the person face-to-face. Do your due diligence. Anyone that want to make any deal. Know the persons House, Place of work, his or family relations. have his Identity information with you in case of default.

Below is the Account details:

Bank Name: Zenith Bank Plc
Account Name:Zignal Resources Enterprise
Account No:1013639867
Amount: 20,000
Date:27/10/2015

He uses the following Number which has remain Switched Off for the Past Two Week?

I want your support on how we can track him down. I was trying to go to Zenith Bank on Monday. I am from Abeokuta, Ogun State.
Thanks

Akinola

N>B. There was a man on nairaland that I ask him to send me his identity in order to buy an ebook from him, he Stops picking my calls since. He is selling Facebook Posting Jobs. Let's do this work together. Anybiz is going to be face-to-face. If they cant come out PLEASE RUN AWAY! I will keep posting against any offer hencefort, even if it is Genuine, Let them come offline tp proof. Dont believe their facebook page, RUN if they cant come Offline. Please I want you to help rebroadcast.

I enquired here too before making payment but no response so, i guess I thought they are new so I went ahead and make payment.

if you know anyway we can track him down please let me know, am pursuing other avenue myself.

The purpose of this thread is already accomplished, anyway that wants to do business with them will think twice

(1) (Reply)

GHWX IS gone? Please invest what you can afford to lose only on mmm Nigeria / Recad Media Is Dead / Between artificial Intelligence and blockchain, where would you Invest 10M?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.