Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,339 members, 7,811,982 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:29 AM

HE Wants To Divorce Because She Went To The Bar Alone And She Is Married. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / HE Wants To Divorce Because She Went To The Bar Alone And She Is Married. (856 Views)

My Husband Filed For Divorce Because I Went Out With Friends / They Went To Same Primary, Secondary School, Work In Same Place & Now Set To Wed / Ladies, Always Ask A Man If He Is Married After The "Hellos" To Avoid This (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

HE Wants To Divorce Because She Went To The Bar Alone And She Is Married. by Nobody: 6:55pm On Oct 19, 2015
My neibour's husband wants to divorce her because she went to the bar last friday alone without telling him, now even though she just visited to clear her head and thinking and have fun with some of her friends, the husband has refuse to talk to her for days now because he believes she is cheating on him. "now my question now is this: is there anything wrong for a married woman to visit the bar without her husband? "cc lalasticlala
Re: HE Wants To Divorce Because She Went To The Bar Alone And She Is Married. by ShutTheFhuckUp: 6:57pm On Oct 19, 2015
He Is?
Re: HE Wants To Divorce Because She Went To The Bar Alone And She Is Married. by Nobody: 7:01pm On Oct 19, 2015
Forget this talk about equality and the likes.

It is wrong.

If she wants to clear her head, she should take a walk to a park.
Re: HE Wants To Divorce Because She Went To The Bar Alone And She Is Married. by raayah(f): 7:03pm On Oct 19, 2015
sweetorgasms:
My neibour's husband wants to divorce her because she went to the bar last friday alone without telling him, now even though she just visited to clear her head and thinking and have fun with some of her friends, the husband has refuse to talk to her for days now because he believes she is cheating on him. "now my question now is this: is there anything wrong for a married woman to visit the bar without her husband? "cc lalasticlala

There are plenty things wrong with this. A woman in a committed relationship should inform her partner of things like this.
I cannot say if she's cheating or not. I think both of them have to sit down and talk this out.

Her husband refusing to speak to her will not help matters at all.
Re: HE Wants To Divorce Because She Went To The Bar Alone And She Is Married. by Quadre: 7:04pm On Oct 19, 2015
Its wrong but I don't think its enough reason to want a divorce
Re: HE Wants To Divorce Because She Went To The Bar Alone And She Is Married. by lurlah2014(f): 7:06pm On Oct 19, 2015
He is not serious, why him no carry am go
Re: HE Wants To Divorce Because She Went To The Bar Alone And She Is Married. by 2muchopoTBdope(m): 7:07pm On Oct 19, 2015
sweetorgasms:
My neibour's husband wants to divorce her because she went to the bar last friday alone without telling him, now even though she just visited to CLEAR HER HEAD and thinking and have fun with some of her friends, the husband has refuse to talk to her for days now because he believes she is cheating on him. "now my question now is this: is there anything wrong for a married woman to visit the bar without her husband? "cc lalasticlala

@ CLEAR HER HEAD, dat got me laffing aswear. Y she no comot her Weavon for house since she WAN CLEAR HER HEAD??
Re: HE Wants To Divorce Because She Went To The Bar Alone And She Is Married. by 2dillu2(m): 7:12pm On Oct 19, 2015
I will do the same undecided
Re: HE Wants To Divorce Because She Went To The Bar Alone And She Is Married. by Nobody: 7:12pm On Oct 19, 2015
This op , complete amebo! Wetin concern U?

Ok, even if dem invite u for the matter, Shey the couple concerned no get elders for them respective family wey fit sort things out for them? For in fact, I do feel there is more to this matter than that pardonable act of chicking out with friends the lady indulged.
Re: HE Wants To Divorce Because She Went To The Bar Alone And She Is Married. by SUGARBEE(f): 7:13pm On Oct 19, 2015
Story for the gods. . So it's now a crime to go to a bar right?

He's found another girl, simple!
Re: HE Wants To Divorce Because She Went To The Bar Alone And She Is Married. by Dojupyo(f): 7:14pm On Oct 19, 2015
If this could lead to a divorce, then he neva start. He think sey marriage na beans.. Am not saying the wife is right but this shouldn't lead to divorce naa.. Who knows what the man did to her that made her wanna clear her head, of all places, im come be bar grin.. Forget ooh, Marriage no be bed of roses.. Fight go dey, Love go dey.. It's just a matter of understanding each other
Re: HE Wants To Divorce Because She Went To The Bar Alone And She Is Married. by Nobody: 7:17pm On Oct 19, 2015
She went to clear her head & thinking without telling him, which makes me suspect that they weren't talking even then. He probably was in a sulking mood even on that day, hence she just left without saying a word. Your neighbour needs to communicate more with his wife instead of employing the silent treatment to "voice" his grievances. It doesn't work, it's juvenile & it's emotionally draining. Communication is key. Heck, I'd go out & drink too if I lived with an incredible sulk, at least the people at the bar will talk.

1 Like

Re: HE Wants To Divorce Because She Went To The Bar Alone And She Is Married. by gab264(m): 7:19pm On Oct 19, 2015
Re: HE Wants To Divorce Because She Went To The Bar Alone And She Is Married. by ojun50(m): 7:22pm On Oct 19, 2015
lurlah2014:
He is not serious, why him no carry am go

wht are u sayin,Did the woman ask her husband to talk her to bar?
Re: HE Wants To Divorce Because She Went To The Bar Alone And She Is Married. by lurlah2014(f): 7:23pm On Oct 19, 2015
He is not serious, why himself no carry am go
Re: HE Wants To Divorce Because She Went To The Bar Alone And She Is Married. by Nobody: 7:26pm On Oct 19, 2015
Dojupyo:
If this could lead to a divorce, then he neva start. He think sey marriage na beans.. Am not saying the wife is right but this shouldn't lead to divorce naa.. Who knows what the man did to her that made her wanna clear her head, of all places, im come be bar grin.. Forget ooh, Marriage no be bed of roses.. Fight go dey, Love go dey.. It's just a matter of understanding each other
hmmm i like this your comment

1 Like

Re: HE Wants To Divorce Because She Went To The Bar Alone And She Is Married. by Nobody: 7:28pm On Oct 19, 2015
PunkyVeer:
She went to clear her head & thinking without telling him, which makes me suspect that they weren't talking even then. He probably was in a sulking mood even on that day, hence she just left without saying a word. Your neighbour needs to communicate more with his wife instead of employing the silent treatment to "voice" his grievances. It doesn't work, it's juvenile & it's emotionally draining. Communication is key. Heck, I'd go out & drink too if I lived with an incredible sulk, at least the people at the bar will talk.
hmm i think ure right
Re: HE Wants To Divorce Because She Went To The Bar Alone And She Is Married. by KRILMIJAY(m): 7:35pm On Oct 19, 2015
If that Nigga can give positive answers to dz questions He should go ahead with the divorce but if he cant he should go back to his wife and show her more love instead of causing her more hrtache:

1. the friends she went to hang out with in d bar, r dey married or single?

2. Has he warned her to stay away from anyone of dem or all , if no? he should go back and take care of his Babe ooo.

3. was dia any disagreement between dem dt led to her goin to d bar alone?

4. Has she been acting funny few days before she committed d act? if no, he should forget about all dt hapened & continue wid d relationship.

Op, tell him to tk care of his wife nd forget about divorce or someone else will.
Re: HE Wants To Divorce Because She Went To The Bar Alone And She Is Married. by kadas01(m): 7:35pm On Oct 19, 2015
On a serious note, she no really try sha if she no true true tell her husband before she commot for house!

He should give her the "last warning"!

If she is caught "wanting" again, then he can go ahead to take whatever action he feels like!
Re: HE Wants To Divorce Because She Went To The Bar Alone And She Is Married. by mohajenny: 11:50am On Oct 20, 2015
Hello
i am miss Jenny i am looking for friendship
please contact me now so you can know more
about me with my pics
jernnifermohamed@gmail.com

(1) (Reply)

See The Tomato That Looks Like Kim K' S N*de B*tt [photos] / Has Any FG Agency Received October Salary. / Photos: Man Does The Unthinkable To Wife’s Lover After Catching Them In Bed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.