Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,721 members, 7,813,372 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 11:27 AM

Incase You Dont Know, Nnamdi Kanu Have been Arrested Before. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Incase You Dont Know, Nnamdi Kanu Have been Arrested Before. (1513 Views)

Breaking News.....namdi Kanu Have Been Found / I Don't Know Nnamdi Kanu- Trump / See What Nnamdi Kanu have To Say To The Brown Envelop Medias (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Incase You Dont Know, Nnamdi Kanu Have been Arrested Before. by inlandtaipan: 8:10pm On Oct 19, 2015
I'm from ibeku in umuahia, Nnamdi KANU is my brother because his mom is my dad's sis. Nnamdi KANU has visited us on couple of occasions, his mom visited me in my year one in school. I remember Nnamdi KANU coming to our house, he's very intelligent, with a wide spectrum of knowledge.

This is not the first time he's been arrested, he has been arrested before for his separatist activity, he was released on bail, I can remember his mom calling and telling my dad on phone.

We love him and our eyes are widely open to see the next point of action, if you think Nnamdi KANU will go down, then you need to take a walk to umuahia and ask of ibeku people.

I want Biafra but not in the violent way, Nnamdi KANU have tried going through the legimate way but all to no avail. Never you blame him for violent words, it was in the process of plying the legimate route that Nigerian govt arrested him the first time.

I swear, Nigeria is in a looming problem, just watch the outcome if Nnamdi KANU is not released.

9 Likes

Re: Incase You Dont Know, Nnamdi Kanu Have been Arrested Before. by Ini22(f): 8:10pm On Oct 19, 2015
Re: Incase You Dont Know, Nnamdi Kanu Have been Arrested Before. by DFemaleBoss(f): 8:13pm On Oct 19, 2015
His detention has made me listen to radio Biafra for the first time yesterday and I'm impressed.

2 Likes

Re: Incase You Dont Know, Nnamdi Kanu Have been Arrested Before. by Deltagiant: 8:16pm On Oct 19, 2015
A huge personal sacrifice of immense proportion
I wish him well as always

7 Likes

Re: Incase You Dont Know, Nnamdi Kanu Have been Arrested Before. by vayne(m): 8:32pm On Oct 19, 2015
He has already been granted bail,the SW scratched faces can now go and buy their usual otapiapia and drink.

5 Likes

Re: Incase You Dont Know, Nnamdi Kanu Have been Arrested Before. by inlandtaipan: 8:34pm On Oct 19, 2015
vayne:
He has already been granted bail,the SW scratched faces can now go and buy their usual otapiapia and drink.
I know he will be granted bail, no be Nigeria?

His father bailed him the first time, his father is a rich chief in umuahia.

5 Likes

Re: Incase You Dont Know, Nnamdi Kanu Have been Arrested Before. by vayne(m): 8:36pm On Oct 19, 2015
inlandtaipan:
I know he will be granted bail, no be Nigeria?

His father bailed him the first time, his father is a rich chief in umuahia.
I know,but it's the fear of international media and world powers backing Biafra that made it possible,not his father.....this is not a money issue.

8 Likes

Re: Incase You Dont Know, Nnamdi Kanu Have been Arrested Before. by inlandtaipan: 8:38pm On Oct 19, 2015
vayne:

I know,but it's the fear of international media and world powers backing Biafra that made it possible,not his father.....this is not a money issue.
yeah, I know
Re: Incase You Dont Know, Nnamdi Kanu Have been Arrested Before. by EasternLeopard: 9:03pm On Oct 19, 2015
Jokes apart

That guy get mind oooo

He seems he knows what he wants and how to get it

Is as if he wants to use his death to unlock Biafra.

Buhari should just address the Igbo question if he wants to quench Biafra cool

inlandtaipan:
yeah, I know
vayne:

Re: Incase You Dont Know, Nnamdi Kanu Have been Arrested Before. by vayne(m): 9:06pm On Oct 19, 2015
EasternLeopard:
Jokes apart

That guy get mind oooo

Am telling you,very intelligent man. cool

Meanwhile na otapiapia things sure pass for those SW scratched faces o grin

4 Likes

Re: Incase You Dont Know, Nnamdi Kanu Have been Arrested Before. by EasternLeopard: 9:10pm On Oct 19, 2015
vayne:

Am telling you,very intelligent man. cool

Meanwhile na otapiapia things sure pass for those SW scratched faces o grin

Superstar go don hang himself by now

Finally I told some people that it seems Kanu has divine backing since Nigerians have refused to accept Igbos as country men

God is behind this man's agitation

I stand to be corrected by God

4 Likes

Re: Incase You Dont Know, Nnamdi Kanu Have been Arrested Before. by Nobody: 10:03pm On Oct 19, 2015
/
Re: Incase You Dont Know, Nnamdi Kanu Have been Arrested Before. by Deltagiant: 10:21pm On Oct 19, 2015
EasternLeopard:
Jokes apart

That guy get mind oooo

Like i said before, it is a sacrifice of immense proportion on the part of Kanu

This journey was purposely planned by Kanu to either get arrested and detained or possibly be matyred. And he was ready.

But was Buhari ready to kill or continue detaining a man whose Radio has global coverage, shouting for freedom night in night out?

Therefore, he might have weighed the implications of such a scenario on the world stage and even back home. Also the fact that Kanu is from the same town as Major General Aguiyi Ironsi, who was killed by northern soldiers, whose death is still fresh in many easterners' mind.

3 Likes

Re: Incase You Dont Know, Nnamdi Kanu Have been Arrested Before. by frakdon(m): 10:48pm On Oct 19, 2015
Deltagiant:

Like i said before, it is a sacrifice of immense proportion on the part of Kanu

This journey was purposely planned by Kanu to either get arrested and detained or possibly be matyred. And he was ready.

But was Buhari ready to kill or continue detaining a man whose Radio has global coverage, shouting for freedom night in night out?

Therefore, he might have weighed the implications of such a scenario on the world stage and even back home. Also the fact that Kanu is from the same town as Major General Aguiyi Ironsi, who was killed by northern soldiers, whose death is still fresh in many easterners' mind.
is he from there?
Re: Incase You Dont Know, Nnamdi Kanu Have been Arrested Before. by Vicotex(m): 10:54pm On Oct 19, 2015
Niggas now claiming family relationship with nnmadi kanu. buh guy take am easy with the lie, cold weather dey disturb 4 ph.

1 Like

Re: Incase You Dont Know, Nnamdi Kanu Have been Arrested Before. by inlandtaipan: 6:40am On Oct 20, 2015
Vicotex:
Niggas now claiming family relationship with nnmadi kanu.
buh guy take am easy with the lie, cold weather dey disturb 4 ph.

why would I lie?
Do you know me?
Do I know you?
What will I gain from lying?
I just don't want to mention names, its doesn't add tobmy account if I lie. I'm not your usual Nairaland Yoruba liars.

2 Likes

Re: Incase You Dont Know, Nnamdi Kanu Have been Arrested Before. by seacoast(m): 6:50am On Oct 20, 2015
NNAMDI KANU IS INTELLIGENT full stop

1 Like

Re: Incase You Dont Know, Nnamdi Kanu Have been Arrested Before. by 989900: 7:09am On Oct 20, 2015
DOA.

(1) (Reply)

BUHARI Denied Us 'juicy' Ministries-igbo Groups / Bayelsa Decides: Early Results Former President Dr. Goodluck Jonathan’s Polling / Photos Of Bukola Saraki Prostrating To The Emir Of Ilorin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.