Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,340 members, 7,819,200 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:37 PM

Prove You’er Not A Dictator, Tribalist; Adebanjo Tells Buhari - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Prove You’er Not A Dictator, Tribalist; Adebanjo Tells Buhari (1144 Views)

We Are Not Part Of Oduduwa Republic - Ijaws Reply Adebanjo. / You Are Still A Dictator -PDP Tells Buhari ….APC Anti-Corruption Crusade, A Sham / Afenifere: Buhari Is Behaving Like A Dictator (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Prove You’er Not A Dictator, Tribalist; Adebanjo Tells Buhari by myners007: 1:37am On Oct 20, 2015
Ibadan—LEADER of Afenifere and Awoist, Chief Ayo Adebanjo, yesterday, scored the administration of President Muhammadu Buhari low, saying it has no concrete blueprint aimed at improving the lot of the citizenry.

Adebanjo
Chief Adebanjo who spoke in Ibadan yesterday at the launch of a two-volume autobiography written by a former minister, Professor Tunde Adeniran, as part of activities marking his 70th birthday, said in as much as he would not want the present administration to fail, he insisted that there was no economic blueprint that could alleviate the suffering of the masses.

The event which attracted many important dignitaries across the country was held at the University of Ibadan.

According to the Yoruba leader, the administration has not done any tangible thing after spending five months in office.

On the ministerial nominees, the statesman said: “Even now that the ministers have been appointed, where is the blueprint that they are going to work with? They are just talking about change, change and anti-corruption. After wiping out corruption, will there be food on the table of Nigerians?

“I don’t want Buhari to fail. I only want him to prove people like me who spoke against his ambition wrong.”

Adebanjo said President Buhari should prove that he is not a dictator and a tribalist.

Among the people that attended the programme include the former Senate President, Senator Ken Nnamani; Professor Alkali Ahmed; Chief Segun Oni; Senator Femi Okurounmu; Mr Tunde Ayeni; Jimi Agbaje; Major General David Jemibewon (retd); Brigadier General Oladayo Popoola (retd); Professor Eghosa Osaghae; Brigadier General Raji Rasaki (retd); Dr Umar Mustapha; Dr Yemi Farounbi among others.

Ondo State Governor, Dr Olusegun Mimiko, in his speech said: “I am excited about the personality of Professor Tunde Adeniran, not only as an intellectual but also as a politician
http://www.vanguardngr.com/2015/10/afenifere-chieftain-adebanjo-scores-buhari-low/

1 Like

Re: Prove You’er Not A Dictator, Tribalist; Adebanjo Tells Buhari by HungerBAD: 1:45am On Oct 20, 2015
President Buhari does not have to prove anything, to one individual.

He is not answerable to you, but Nigerians as a whole.

He is the President of the Federal Republic Of Nigeria, and that is enough prove.

6 Likes

Re: Prove You’er Not A Dictator, Tribalist; Adebanjo Tells Buhari by Candyrain(m): 2:09am On Oct 20, 2015
HungerBAD:

He is the President of the Federal Republic Of Nigeria, and that is enough prove.

True but that won't put food on the tables of Nigerians nor money in their wallet/purse.

7 Likes

Re: Prove You’er Not A Dictator, Tribalist; Adebanjo Tells Buhari by Firefire(m): 2:11am On Oct 20, 2015
According to the Yoruba leader, the administration has not done any tangible thing after spending five months in office.

/

Buhary is still learning the arts of governance in the 21st century.

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Prove You’er Not A Dictator, Tribalist; Adebanjo Tells Buhari by FreeGlobe(f): 2:23am On Oct 20, 2015
Buhari is definitely a tribalist, religious bigot and dictator. It's unfortunate many yorubers didn't listen to their elders in voting the extremist called president today. smh

6 Likes

Re: Prove You’er Not A Dictator, Tribalist; Adebanjo Tells Buhari by EverestdeBliu(m): 2:30am On Oct 20, 2015
Weytin concern me
Re: Prove You’er Not A Dictator, Tribalist; Adebanjo Tells Buhari by hyfr(m): 2:33am On Oct 20, 2015
Americans gave artificial arms and legs to a man who had none,and the man has won several medals at the olympics, Britain also gave artificial arms and legs to another victim,he has won several medals too. But in Nigeria,we brought a man without any brain,put coconut in his head,I'm glad to tell you he's currently the president.

5 Likes

Re: Prove You’er Not A Dictator, Tribalist; Adebanjo Tells Buhari by hyfr(m): 2:34am On Oct 20, 2015
HungerBAD:

thunder fire your landlord

1 Like

Re: Prove You’er Not A Dictator, Tribalist; Adebanjo Tells Buhari by SmartMugu: 3:01am On Oct 20, 2015
Firefire:

I'm starting to agree with you. We probably would have seen some activities if this was still the military era. Now that it's democracy and due processes have to be followed on several matters, I guess baba is confused on what he has on his plate today versus in the 80s when everything happened however the military ruler wanted.

3 Likes

Re: Prove You’er Not A Dictator, Tribalist; Adebanjo Tells Buhari by SmartMugu: 3:02am On Oct 20, 2015
hyfr:
Wetin him landlord do you?
Re: Prove You’er Not A Dictator, Tribalist; Adebanjo Tells Buhari by neolboy(m): 3:03am On Oct 20, 2015
Duara dullard is tearing this country apart, he has a motive

2 Likes

Re: Prove You’er Not A Dictator, Tribalist; Adebanjo Tells Buhari by Firefire(m): 3:20am On Oct 20, 2015
SmartMugu:

I'm starting to agree with you. We probably would have seen some activities if this was still the military era. Now that it's democracy and due processes have to be followed on several matters, I guess baba is confused on what he has on his plate today versus in the 80s when everything happened however the military ruler wanted.

Few days ago, Gen. Yakubu Gowon at Okene seek for more time and understanding of Nigerians for Buhary, as ruling a country like Nigeria under democracy is difficult and complex.

A lot of bottlenecks and ambiguous constitutional requirement.
Re: Prove You’er Not A Dictator, Tribalist; Adebanjo Tells Buhari by HungerBAD: 3:26am On Oct 20, 2015
hyfr:

That means say Fire go Kill Barcanista,Firefire and Truckpusher?

These 3 na my Landlords, abeg no swear for them.

2 Likes

Re: Prove You’er Not A Dictator, Tribalist; Adebanjo Tells Buhari by Firefire(m): 3:28am On Oct 20, 2015
HungerBAD:

That means say Fire go Kill Barcanista,Firefire and Truckpusher.

These 3 na my Landlords.

ooooo, I think say, we be your Tenants ooooo.

I beg, you be d Landlord, carry your load oooooo

1 Like

Re: Prove You’er Not A Dictator, Tribalist; Adebanjo Tells Buhari by SmartMugu: 3:29am On Oct 20, 2015
Firefire:

Few days ago, Gen. Yakubu Gowon at Okene seek for more time and understanding of Nigerians for Buhary, as ruling a country like Nigeria under democracy is difficult and complex.

A lot of bottlenecks and ambiguous constitutional requirement.
Yeah, that's what Buhari's problem is. He was so determined to get power without thinking of what to do with it in a vast nation like Nigeria that's relatively still experimenting with democracy.

1 Like

Re: Prove You’er Not A Dictator, Tribalist; Adebanjo Tells Buhari by anonimi: 3:56am On Oct 20, 2015
Firefire:

/

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2026526_image_jpeg9f360c5ab7736510df54c882e9dbf188

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2029034_failbuhari10_jpeg11315a33f99ed88e64c2c875eabb4b78

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Prove You’er Not A Dictator, Tribalist; Adebanjo Tells Buhari by anonimi: 3:59am On Oct 20, 2015
hyfr:
Americans gave artificial arms and legs to a man who had none,and the man has won several medals at the olympics, Britain also gave artificial arms and legs to another victim,he has won several medals too. But in Nigeria,we brought a man without any brain,put coconut in his head,I'm glad to tell you he's currently the president.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2091052_2084712obama4jpeg0846bececdee51cd258847b713b916e6_jpegd27f893bccf38657d36ce7d37daaa943
Re: Prove You’er Not A Dictator, Tribalist; Adebanjo Tells Buhari by SouthernBreeze(m): 4:25am On Oct 20, 2015
Wailing isn't a SS & SE thing anymore. It has gone westward. Falana is now a Wailer grin

1 Like

Re: Prove You’er Not A Dictator, Tribalist; Adebanjo Tells Buhari by TopHand: 5:05am On Oct 20, 2015
Pa Adebanjo people normally look to and respect the elderly becos we believe that with age comes wisdom, all those mistakes of the youth pitfalls growing into a an adult, learning and becoming a wise man unfortunately in your case you never became wise and at 70 yrs you will never become wise, it is a great wonder that despite rubbing shoulders with a lot of eminent people all you were able to gain was wealth and nothing else. How does that brain of yours work? how do you think? can you not see properly that the SW has invested political and material capital in installing PMB into the highest office of the land, yes you are a pdp man yes you supported GEJ in the last election, but pdp lost and your secret is out we know who you are, you only think about yourself you pretend you fight for the common man yet all you want is to keep us in bondage and have us hail you and your kind, everybody can see that APC is a SW party embraced by the north, pa adebanjo you are a failure your presided over the splintering of Afenifere you failed to keep a united front and now you want the SW to embrace PDP a party firmly in the hands of SE, a wise man once said he became wise the day he realised he was a fool, he abandon his foolish ways and began to learn wisdom, you Pa Adebanjo are not wise and will never become wise, 6yrs of GEJ rotten corruption and you still have the guts to open that your mouth which you kept shut becos pdp was ramming chicken change into it, PLS leave Sai Buhari for us we like him we love him we want him, instead PLS think about the next life in the hereafter your time is over

2 Likes

Re: Prove You’er Not A Dictator, Tribalist; Adebanjo Tells Buhari by BrokenTV: 5:23am On Oct 20, 2015
TopHand:
Pa Adebanjo people normally look to and respect the elderly becos we believe that with age comes wisdom, all those mistakes of the youth pitfalls growing into a an adult, learning and becoming a wise man unfortunately in your case you never became wise and at 70 yrs you will never become wise, it is a great wonder that despite rubbing shoulders with a lot of eminent people all you were able to gain was wealth and nothing else. How does that brain of yours work? how do you think? can you not see properly that the SW has invested political and material capital in installing PMB into the highest office of the land, yes you are a pdp man yes you supported GEJ in the last election, but pdp lost and your secret is out we know who you are, you only think about yourself you pretend you fight for the common man yet all you want is to keep us in bondage and have us hail you and your kind, everybody can see that APC is a SW party embraced by the north, pa adebanjo you are a failure your presided over the splintering of Afenifere you failed to keep a united front and now you want the SW to embrace PDP a party firmly in the hands of SE, a wise man once said he became wise the day he realised he was a fool, he abandon his foolish ways and began to learn wisdom, you Pa Adebanjo are not wise and will never become wise, 6yrs of GEJ rotten corruption and you still have the guts to open that your mouth which you kept shut becos pdp was ramming chicken change into it, PLS leave Sai Buhari for us we like him we love him we want him, instead PLS think about the next life in the hereafter your time is over
They always come up with this line when one of their elder says the truth Keep Living In Self denial.
Re: Prove You’er Not A Dictator, Tribalist; Adebanjo Tells Buhari by M4gunners: 5:42am On Oct 20, 2015
Baba weldon sir.God bless you for saying the truth.
Meanwhile, i can see some confused people above me who supported him before now turning around. You better wake up before is too late.
Re: Prove You’er Not A Dictator, Tribalist; Adebanjo Tells Buhari by chernest2002: 6:59am On Oct 20, 2015
Buhari don't know how to govern the country, even if he stay for 20 yrs he will still be like this.

(1) (Reply)

An Open Letter To President Muhammadu Buhari About The Mining Sector / I Think D Igbo's Are Over Rated / Why Nigerian Army Might Be Lying About The Missing Soldiers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.