Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,128 members, 7,811,187 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 05:40 AM

“you Need To Stop With The Bleaching”, Fans Advice Sean Tizzle - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / “you Need To Stop With The Bleaching”, Fans Advice Sean Tizzle (61665 Views)

"Dear Oritsefemi, Please Stop Bleaching" - Fans Advice Singer / Lady Asks Mike Godson The Bleaching Cream He Uses. See The Reply She Got / Toolz Reveals She Is Bleaching, Fans Blast Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: “you Need To Stop With The Bleaching”, Fans Advice Sean Tizzle by Nobody: 5:40pm On Oct 20, 2015
efilefun:
His hands looks more like he left a mechanic workshop and hopped on stage without having a shower.... could remember some months back when he was accused of "bleaching his lips" the dude said he had been spending extra time brushing his lips lol, he needs to get that brush out now and brush the hell outta his hands

The accuracy.

cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: “you Need To Stop With The Bleaching”, Fans Advice Sean Tizzle by karlriz(m): 5:40pm On Oct 20, 2015
grin
Re: “you Need To Stop With The Bleaching”, Fans Advice Sean Tizzle by Nobody: 5:40pm On Oct 20, 2015
sotel:
This is d main reason why Nigeria z 1 on of the undeveloped countries in the world.. Every1 won't face hz or ha bizz.. Sean Tizzle z busy making hz moni while some foold b critisizing him for bleaching.. O ga o. Some fellows wil ne
va stop being stupud
him no go still notice u tongue

3 Likes

Re: “you Need To Stop With The Bleaching”, Fans Advice Sean Tizzle by Annruby: 5:40pm On Oct 20, 2015
Chillext:
The guy dey use NEUTROTONE

You are talking from experience grin

2 Likes

Re: “you Need To Stop With The Bleaching”, Fans Advice Sean Tizzle by homirefacuny(m): 5:41pm On Oct 20, 2015
Effect of weed
Re: “you Need To Stop With The Bleaching”, Fans Advice Sean Tizzle by Nobody: 5:41pm On Oct 20, 2015
Lwkmd@onabanker dude, so funny and harsh.
Re: “you Need To Stop With The Bleaching”, Fans Advice Sean Tizzle by pman001(m): 5:41pm On Oct 20, 2015
people who bleach are not confident of themselves,his oné of them.
Re: “you Need To Stop With The Bleaching”, Fans Advice Sean Tizzle by Nobody: 5:41pm On Oct 20, 2015
efilefun:
His hands looks more like he left a mechanic workshop and hopped on stage without having a shower.... could remember some months back when he was accused of "bleaching his lips" the dude said he had been spending extra time brushing his lips lol, he needs to get that brush out now and brush the hell outta his hands

cheesy cheesy u said everything that needs to be said on this issue
Re: “you Need To Stop With The Bleaching”, Fans Advice Sean Tizzle by uncjay(m): 5:41pm On Oct 20, 2015
Readwarn:
Hello guys,I found the true Idiot onabanker was referring to.

Mumu
what a great search you did there....

The guy retard oooooo....
Re: “you Need To Stop With The Bleaching”, Fans Advice Sean Tizzle by Nobody: 5:42pm On Oct 20, 2015
efilefun:
There had been concerns about the highlife singer, Sean Tizzle bleaching his skin but the complaints died down not until two days ago. The official Instagram page for Felabration shared a picture of the singer performing on stage and all hell let loose.

Concerned fans who noticed the skin discoloration around his knuckles came on the picture and started posting angry comments. Read them below…

http://www.36ng.com.ng/2015/10/20/you-need-to-stop-with-the-bleaching-fans-advice-sean-tizzle/

no wonder he his always SMELLING
Re: “you Need To Stop With The Bleaching”, Fans Advice Sean Tizzle by ahamonyeka(m): 5:43pm On Oct 20, 2015
If Sean tizzy is a yoloba man you don't need to blame him cos that's their tradition and he's not the first yoloba man to do it.
Re: “you Need To Stop With The Bleaching”, Fans Advice Sean Tizzle by Nobody: 5:43pm On Oct 20, 2015
Why should a man resort to bleaching... angry...
Re: “you Need To Stop With The Bleaching”, Fans Advice Sean Tizzle by morbeta(m): 5:44pm On Oct 20, 2015
Iru fanta okpa coke.(Fanta face, coke leg)
Re: “you Need To Stop With The Bleaching”, Fans Advice Sean Tizzle by kkash: 5:44pm On Oct 20, 2015
onomeglo:
His life his business,people with gossips,can't mind their business smh
i love ur comment, i wonder y ppl dey cari him matter for head, Na em skin or em music dem wan hear.....
Re: “you Need To Stop With The Bleaching”, Fans Advice Sean Tizzle by cristweeezy(m): 5:47pm On Oct 20, 2015
efilefun:
There had been concerns about the highlife singer, Sean Tizzle bleaching his skin but the complaints died down not until two days ago. The official Instagram page for Felabration shared a picture of the singer performing on stage and all hell let loose.

Concerned fans who noticed the skin discoloration around his knuckles came on the picture and started posting angry comments. Read them below…

http://www.36ng.com.ng/2015/10/20/you-need-to-stop-with-the-bleaching-fans-advice-sean-tizzle/

na by force make una yellow? Well, thank God I'm a natural yellow boy. grin
efilefun:

efilefun:

efilefun:

na by force make una yellow? Well, thank God I'm a natural yellow boy.
Re: “you Need To Stop With The Bleaching”, Fans Advice Sean Tizzle by Holuwakemmy16(f): 5:47pm On Oct 20, 2015
Wetin won make I chance d colour God gave me,chai tufiapa

1 Like

Re: “you Need To Stop With The Bleaching”, Fans Advice Sean Tizzle by Nobody: 5:50pm On Oct 20, 2015
Mhizkel:
I'm inlove with his music, and not his skin complexion.
His life, his rules!
exactly.
Re: “you Need To Stop With The Bleaching”, Fans Advice Sean Tizzle by prettyeyo: 5:50pm On Oct 20, 2015
Na wa oooo ......
Re: “you Need To Stop With The Bleaching”, Fans Advice Sean Tizzle by Nobody: 5:51pm On Oct 20, 2015
pple get bad mouth sha..
Re: “you Need To Stop With The Bleaching”, Fans Advice Sean Tizzle by danbrowndmf(m): 5:52pm On Oct 20, 2015
Deefuray:
Dude is bleaching and yet he denies it.
... And then he will say" no I'm not bleaching, my natural colour is just coming out" undecided
Lmao
*fall down from paw paw tree*

i'll surely follow u on twitter,hope u dy talk better thing?
Re: “you Need To Stop With The Bleaching”, Fans Advice Sean Tizzle by mrpatozky(m): 5:53pm On Oct 20, 2015
Make una calm down na... That stuff fit be birth mark o lipsrsealed
Re: “you Need To Stop With The Bleaching”, Fans Advice Sean Tizzle by Deefuray(f): 5:55pm On Oct 20, 2015
danbrowndmf:
Lmao
*fall down from paw paw tree*

i'll surely follow u on twitter,hope u dy talk better thing?
Lol, the guy just dey vex me
Re: “you Need To Stop With The Bleaching”, Fans Advice Sean Tizzle by chubbygal(f): 5:56pm On Oct 20, 2015
Him na learner sha,see professional here

1 Like

Re: “you Need To Stop With The Bleaching”, Fans Advice Sean Tizzle by Dongreat(m): 5:56pm On Oct 20, 2015
So skin colouration is among reasons y a country is under developed. Wonderful. Pls fine girl, a country is under developed due to many facttors such as poor & lack of good healthcare, technologies, and basic amenities in life (road, electricity, etc). Change of skin colour is personal choice, he is not a child, his rule, his life.

sotel:
This is d main reason why Nigeria z 1 on of the undeveloped countries in the world.. Every1 won't face hz or ha bizz.. Sean Tizzle z busy making hz moni while some foold b critisizing him for bleaching.. O ga o. Some fellows wil neva stop being stupud
Re: “you Need To Stop With The Bleaching”, Fans Advice Sean Tizzle by mrpatozky(m): 5:58pm On Oct 20, 2015
ahamonyeka:
If Sean tizzy is a yoloba man you don't need to blame him cos that's their tradition and he's not the first yoloba man to do it.
Lol.... grin u won't go free
Re: “you Need To Stop With The Bleaching”, Fans Advice Sean Tizzle by osenidvdg(m): 5:58pm On Oct 20, 2015
sotel:
This is d main reason why Nigeria z 1 on of the undeveloped countries in the world.. Every1 won't face hz or ha bizz.. Sean Tizzle z busy making hz moni while some foold b critisizing him for bleaching.. O ga o. Some fellows wil neva stop being stupud
Nigeria will never be a better place if everyone continue to feel the way you feel. Let's stop giving ovation for the people with bad behavior or acting wrongly in the society even though they are very rich. If we don't complain about such and be com mending him for this our children may want to follow this bad behavior for the sake of his wealth and think it is proper.

1 Like

Re: “you Need To Stop With The Bleaching”, Fans Advice Sean Tizzle by Raiders: 6:04pm On Oct 20, 2015
There is nothing wrong in bleaching. I love bleaching my skin and it makes me look better
Re: “you Need To Stop With The Bleaching”, Fans Advice Sean Tizzle by Nobody: 6:04pm On Oct 20, 2015
See hand shocked shocked **PUKES!!
Re: “you Need To Stop With The Bleaching”, Fans Advice Sean Tizzle by Ayomax(m): 6:06pm On Oct 20, 2015
sotel:
guess you an advocate of bleaching

1 Like

Re: “you Need To Stop With The Bleaching”, Fans Advice Sean Tizzle by Ayomax(m): 6:08pm On Oct 20, 2015
Raiders:
There is nothing wrong in bleaching. I love bleaching my skin and it makes me look better
Gosh!!!!! you need new friends to tell you the truth, you look ........
Re: “you Need To Stop With The Bleaching”, Fans Advice Sean Tizzle by reachycul(m): 6:13pm On Oct 20, 2015
díš guy finally l0st it
Re: “you Need To Stop With The Bleaching”, Fans Advice Sean Tizzle by bummyla(m): 6:13pm On Oct 20, 2015
Your fans don't like you bleaching your skin! Please stop it! http://www.bummyla.com

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Davido Hangs Out With Kizz Daniel And Skiibii At His New House In Banana Island / Tiwa Savage Wears Cut Off Trouser Design (Photos) / Front And Back View Of BBNaija's Diane (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.