Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,066 members, 7,810,979 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 07:57 PM

“you Need To Stop With The Bleaching”, Fans Advice Sean Tizzle - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / “you Need To Stop With The Bleaching”, Fans Advice Sean Tizzle (61663 Views)

"Dear Oritsefemi, Please Stop Bleaching" - Fans Advice Singer / Lady Asks Mike Godson The Bleaching Cream He Uses. See The Reply She Got / Toolz Reveals She Is Bleaching, Fans Blast Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: “you Need To Stop With The Bleaching”, Fans Advice Sean Tizzle by Raiders: 6:14pm On Oct 20, 2015
Ayomax:
Gosh!!!!! you need new friends to tell you the truth, you look ........
what I do with my skin is none of your business. people like you should learn how to mind their business and should not be concern about other people lifestyle.
Re: “you Need To Stop With The Bleaching”, Fans Advice Sean Tizzle by Ayomax(m): 6:17pm On Oct 20, 2015
Raiders:
what I do with my skin is none of your business. people like you should learn how to mind their business and should not be concern about other people lifestyle.
I agree with you to some extend, but we all need real frndz to correct us once in a while, so kindly change your frndz, dey don't like you
Re: “you Need To Stop With The Bleaching”, Fans Advice Sean Tizzle by Etizz: 6:19pm On Oct 20, 2015
But how com? Why d hand nor bleach join na...?
Re: “you Need To Stop With The Bleaching”, Fans Advice Sean Tizzle by Funkybabee(f): 6:28pm On Oct 20, 2015
I don't know d problem of niger youth. what is their business with his body leave him, let him live is own life the way he wanted, na him body no be yours naa (won un ja lo run ko kan aiye ni temi) and those that are complaining have their own prblm too na someone prblm they see they know see their own !agioo

1 Like

Re: “you Need To Stop With The Bleaching”, Fans Advice Sean Tizzle by cocokiller1(f): 6:28pm On Oct 20, 2015
my candid advice:start wearing hand gloves sean tissue or better still scatter the hand more with tattoos or mayb he has another form of vitiligo dat gives one dark patches on the hand instead of white patches all over the body
Re: “you Need To Stop With The Bleaching”, Fans Advice Sean Tizzle by Nobody: 6:29pm On Oct 20, 2015
The boy needs to stop all these decolouration. I see the way he hides his hands in his music video.
Re: “you Need To Stop With The Bleaching”, Fans Advice Sean Tizzle by phreakabit(m): 6:30pm On Oct 20, 2015
faggit!
Re: “you Need To Stop With The Bleaching”, Fans Advice Sean Tizzle by OKorowanta: 6:36pm On Oct 20, 2015
Madness ah gwan
Re: “you Need To Stop With The Bleaching”, Fans Advice Sean Tizzle by macklef(m): 6:42pm On Oct 20, 2015
The person that dis his his just a learner. He shu gwan meet who did
Kcee, wizkid, yemi alade, and korede bellos own. Some, dint bleach but they improved thier skin complexion
Remarkably.

1 Like

Re: “you Need To Stop With The Bleaching”, Fans Advice Sean Tizzle by free2blast(m): 6:43pm On Oct 20, 2015
Raiders:
There is nothing wrong in bleaching. I love bleaching my skin and it makes me look better
Whatever rings your bell. Opolo eyes e no be open eye.

1 Like

Re: “you Need To Stop With The Bleaching”, Fans Advice Sean Tizzle by Isaacmacdon(m): 6:45pm On Oct 20, 2015
sotel:
This is d main reason why Nigeria z 1 on of the undeveloped countries in the world.. Every1 won't face hz or ha bizz.. Sean Tizzle z busy making hz moni while some foold b critisizing him for bleaching.. O ga o. Some fellows wil neva stop being stupud
wats dis wan sayin'? Are u high on sumtin? Wat cncern development nd pple airing their views? Do u tink its only in nigeria? Even d westerners r more brutal dan africans.. Ever heard f d lady dat tweetd a perceivd racist post.. D whole world on d internet askd for her head.. Review ur words b4 u post.. #peace

1 Like

Re: “you Need To Stop With The Bleaching”, Fans Advice Sean Tizzle by seedorfg(m): 6:45pm On Oct 20, 2015
pepper yoyo man
Re: “you Need To Stop With The Bleaching”, Fans Advice Sean Tizzle by flokii: 6:47pm On Oct 20, 2015
I still dnt know why a guy would bleach...
we still fit hear ladies own... cos deir brain get as e be
m proudly dark/chocolate... bold & beautiful... awon ayee n ko mi je gaan grin
Re: “you Need To Stop With The Bleaching”, Fans Advice Sean Tizzle by Ese00(f): 6:51pm On Oct 20, 2015
Why should a sane man bleach his skin? I tot the stupidity only revolved round the ladies world. So much for gender equality. Shiooooorrrrrr
Re: “you Need To Stop With The Bleaching”, Fans Advice Sean Tizzle by Ese00(f): 6:52pm On Oct 20, 2015
free2blast:
Whatever rings your bell. Opolo eyes e no be open eye.
hahahaa. Yes o. Opolo eyes e no be open eyes
Re: “you Need To Stop With The Bleaching”, Fans Advice Sean Tizzle by Dubemkelly(m): 6:54pm On Oct 20, 2015
When one doesn't tone evenly, Carowhite makes u mess, Dencia has been selling hers. Wondering why someone would bleach in naija with this hot weather. I duff cap, be like say na hyena he use for hand tho
Re: “you Need To Stop With The Bleaching”, Fans Advice Sean Tizzle by idinc(m): 7:15pm On Oct 20, 2015
wHY DO PEOPLE BLEACH THEIR SKINS?,I once googled.To my amazement google replied 'ERROR' apparently confused as I am
Re: “you Need To Stop With The Bleaching”, Fans Advice Sean Tizzle by gudluckgreat(m): 7:15pm On Oct 20, 2015
sotel:
This is d main reason why Nigeria z 1 on of the undeveloped countries in the world.. Every1 won't face hz or ha bizz.. Sean Tizzle z busy making hz moni while some foold b critisizing him for bleaching.. O ga o. Some fellows wil neva stop being stupud

The funny part is that you are also among the lot. If u mind your business as u were advising others to do,you would not even had bothered to to call someone stupid and a fool
Re: “you Need To Stop With The Bleaching”, Fans Advice Sean Tizzle by FREEEMANAN(m): 7:17pm On Oct 20, 2015
CARRY GO BRO...

CANCER SHOULD BE THE JUDGE
Re: “you Need To Stop With The Bleaching”, Fans Advice Sean Tizzle by omooba969(m): 7:22pm On Oct 20, 2015
sotel:

So the reason 9ja's underdeveloped is because 9ja people never mind their business...laughing in Chinese grin

'must be that you like Sean Tizzle's coat of many colours grin & you don't have to refer to your fellow 9ja people as stewpid for us to know that you are on NL...you are too young for that.

@bolded, it's not undeveloped, it's underdeveloped

That your face sef...a brief description of your character though. grin
Re: “you Need To Stop With The Bleaching”, Fans Advice Sean Tizzle by Youngsage: 7:56pm On Oct 20, 2015
shokky24:
Y would a guy bleach
He should just stop it or do it properly
Eerm... why would a gurl bleach?? same reason I guess? undecided
Re: “you Need To Stop With The Bleaching”, Fans Advice Sean Tizzle by omooba969(m): 7:58pm On Oct 20, 2015
Holuwakemmy16:
Wetin won make I chance d colour God gave me,chai tufiapa

Abeg no change d colour God gave u ooo cos...wait a minute, just google 'mona monkey' & u go knw d outcome if u try to bleach. grin
Re: “you Need To Stop With The Bleaching”, Fans Advice Sean Tizzle by Nobody: 8:03pm On Oct 20, 2015
Deefuray:
Dude is bleaching and yet he denies it.
... And then he will say" no I'm not bleaching, my natural colour is just coming out" undecided

mostly ladies dat saay daat grin
Deefuray:
Dude is bleaching and yet he denies it.
... And then he will say" no I'm not bleaching, my natural colour is just coming out" undecided

mostly ladies dat saay daat
Re: “you Need To Stop With The Bleaching”, Fans Advice Sean Tizzle by Nobody: 8:31pm On Oct 20, 2015
Chillext:
The guy dey use NEUTROTONE

nA LIE. NA BISMID grin grin grin
Re: “you Need To Stop With The Bleaching”, Fans Advice Sean Tizzle by Temysteve(m): 8:34pm On Oct 20, 2015
sotel:
u ar the most stupendious idiota, very soon he will met his ''DOOM'' nd then cry out to Nigerians for help!!!
Re: “you Need To Stop With The Bleaching”, Fans Advice Sean Tizzle by Laryne(m): 9:02pm On Oct 20, 2015
I just hope he is not sick or something. ..you can never tell!
Re: “you Need To Stop With The Bleaching”, Fans Advice Sean Tizzle by Lucky4real28(m): 9:15pm On Oct 20, 2015
Sean Tizzle might be bleaching or not, let's come to think of it, if he is bleaching, he should be able afford something stronger to bleach the hands but I just believe it's birth mark or something, I am sure he has tried everything possible to clear it off but didn't work....Abeg make una leave Sean Tizzle.
Re: “you Need To Stop With The Bleaching”, Fans Advice Sean Tizzle by tayotemowo(m): 9:19pm On Oct 20, 2015
efilefun:
His hands looks more like he left a mechanic workshop and hopped on stage without having a shower.... could remember some months back when he was accused of "bleaching his lips" the dude said he had been spending extra time brushing his lips lol, he needs to get that brush out now and brush the hell outta his hands

I enjoy you comment jawe abi if the brush could lighten his lip shebi it the can lighten his hands too as well as his knuckles. I just think that he has a serious complex issue ie inferiority complex and he feels that by becoming lighter he will be able to leave that issue behind but we all know that he won't be able to. If you can't stand up for yourself like when you were whole how can you do it when you're half-bodied. Though I'm not a fan of most of this new musicians even though of course I listen to a very few I still feel they can be better models for their young and teeming fan who look so highly up to them. So what do you want to teach them and don't forget that you're going to have your children (that is of course if you don't already have one, two or maybe more like you big brother two baba) what will you say was your reason for doing this kin of harm to your very own self? Ask you self brother.
Re: “you Need To Stop With The Bleaching”, Fans Advice Sean Tizzle by Levelzguy(m): 9:37pm On Oct 20, 2015
JaneLawrence:
Some dudes and ladies don't know they are beautifully made.. Me can bleach for any reason o.....

In other news I endolge you to click my signature and earn cash...
endolge?? is dat even english? my friend go back to the classroom
Re: “you Need To Stop With The Bleaching”, Fans Advice Sean Tizzle by Missmossy(f): 9:40pm On Oct 20, 2015
Chai!!!

Its evident he thinks so little of himself. He should stop now or face the heart wrenching aftermath cheesy

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Davido Hangs Out With Kizz Daniel And Skiibii At His New House In Banana Island / Tiwa Savage Wears Cut Off Trouser Design (Photos) / Biodun Okeowo Rocks Her Voluptuous Figure In Pyjamas

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.