Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,165 members, 7,811,374 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:31 AM

“you Need To Stop With The Bleaching”, Fans Advice Sean Tizzle - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / “you Need To Stop With The Bleaching”, Fans Advice Sean Tizzle (61667 Views)

"Dear Oritsefemi, Please Stop Bleaching" - Fans Advice Singer / Lady Asks Mike Godson The Bleaching Cream He Uses. See The Reply She Got / Toolz Reveals She Is Bleaching, Fans Blast Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: “you Need To Stop With The Bleaching”, Fans Advice Sean Tizzle by Chillext(m): 9:57pm On Oct 20, 2015
Annruby:

You are talking from experience grin
Guy! I'm naturally fair in complexion. But I know of someone that uses it. The cream come make the guy be like Alsatian Dog.
Re: “you Need To Stop With The Bleaching”, Fans Advice Sean Tizzle by escalader(m): 10:03pm On Oct 20, 2015
why una dey complain ..na baby oil him dey use na grin
Re: “you Need To Stop With The Bleaching”, Fans Advice Sean Tizzle by westwinds: 10:26pm On Oct 20, 2015
I think say na real bleaching...i nor know say na tatoo una dey call bleaching.... lets roll on
Re: “you Need To Stop With The Bleaching”, Fans Advice Sean Tizzle by chuksneb(m): 10:57pm On Oct 20, 2015
sotel:
This is d main reason why Nigeria z 1 on of the undeveloped countries in the world.. Every1 won't face hz or ha bizz.. Sean Tizzle z busy making hz moni while some foold b critisizing him for bleaching.. O ga o. Some fellows wil neva stop being stupud
okpo, don't u know that this can make him to stop bleaching..
Re: “you Need To Stop With The Bleaching”, Fans Advice Sean Tizzle by abdullkabar(m): 11:50pm On Oct 20, 2015
Rextayne:
Na him sabi, btw why these people they carry him matter for head like gala hawker. undecided
Carry am for head like AFRO you mean
Re: “you Need To Stop With The Bleaching”, Fans Advice Sean Tizzle by abdullkabar(m): 11:52pm On Oct 20, 2015
Chillext:
Guy! I'm naturally fair in complexion. But I know of someone that uses it. The cream come make the guy be like Alsatian Dog.
Abi ESSENTIAL DOG(no offense) tongue
Re: “you Need To Stop With The Bleaching”, Fans Advice Sean Tizzle by Nobody: 12:06am On Oct 21, 2015
Daaaaaaaamn! Does hee deep those fingers in the pussy of Nairaland girls why are they so black? I wonder as e pr!ck go be oh!
Re: “you Need To Stop With The Bleaching”, Fans Advice Sean Tizzle by Nobody: 1:11am On Oct 21, 2015
What a coincidence his song just played on my phone, #lokeloke , if u like bleach #None of my biz #gotdreamsstillyet2beaccomplished
Re: “you Need To Stop With The Bleaching”, Fans Advice Sean Tizzle by joy4fa: 2:36am On Oct 21, 2015
sean ki lo dey te bora....u no hear wetin pastor dey preach
Re: “you Need To Stop With The Bleaching”, Fans Advice Sean Tizzle by friends4ever(m): 3:17am On Oct 21, 2015
What state is he from?
Re: “you Need To Stop With The Bleaching”, Fans Advice Sean Tizzle by Nobody: 6:22am On Oct 21, 2015
sotel:
This is d main reason why Nigeria z 1 on of the undeveloped countries in the world.. Every1 won't face hz or ha bizz.. Sean Tizzle z busy making hz moni while some foold b critisizing him for bleaching.. O ga o. Some fellows wil neva stop being stupud

How is he making this money? It's when these 'fools' as you call them, buy his album and attend his concerts. They are his customers and he is answerable to them.
Re: “you Need To Stop With The Bleaching”, Fans Advice Sean Tizzle by hakunajay(m): 6:59am On Oct 21, 2015
Why are you guys saying he is bleaching? The guy is light in complexion but decided to tattoo his hands and fingers with black ink just like he brushed his lips 💋
Re: “you Need To Stop With The Bleaching”, Fans Advice Sean Tizzle by mickydee2015(m): 7:44am On Oct 21, 2015
he concern am, na him get im body
Re: “you Need To Stop With The Bleaching”, Fans Advice Sean Tizzle by downed: 8:05am On Oct 21, 2015
sotel:
...i dunno wh to say to u..so if we all mind our bizness..we wl be developed.??..lemme jux keep quiet..cos..dem fit ban me..if i decide to lay it in
Re: “you Need To Stop With The Bleaching”, Fans Advice Sean Tizzle by mmakings(f): 9:51am On Oct 21, 2015
It's just his natural colour popping out grin grin grin lol
Re: “you Need To Stop With The Bleaching”, Fans Advice Sean Tizzle by Nickymezor(f): 10:45am On Oct 21, 2015
looks disgusting... Y on earth will a dude wana alter his complexion. It does nt mk sense one bit
Re: “you Need To Stop With The Bleaching”, Fans Advice Sean Tizzle by Nobody: 11:18am On Oct 21, 2015
efilefun:
His hands looks more like he left a mechanic workshop and hopped on stage without having a shower.... could remember some months back when he was accused of "bleaching his lips" the dude said he had been spending extra time brushing his lips lol, he needs to get that brush out now and brush the hell outta his hands
You are one funny dude, i must say, funniest comment ever.
Re: “you Need To Stop With The Bleaching”, Fans Advice Sean Tizzle by ugochukwua(m): 4:31pm On Apr 15, 2017
SEE AS E BE LIKE AGBARA SELLER

efilefun:
There had been concerns about the highlife singer, Sean Tizzle bleaching his skin but the complaints died down not until two days ago. The official Instagram page for Felabration shared a picture of the singer performing on stage and all hell let loose.

Concerned fans who noticed the skin discoloration around his knuckles came on the picture and started posting angry comments. Read them below…

http://www.36ng.com.ng/2015/10/20/you-need-to-stop-with-the-bleaching-fans-advice-sean-tizzle/

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Front And Back View Of BBNaija's Diane (Photos) / Biodun Okeowo Rocks Her Voluptuous Figure In Pyjamas / Iceberg Slim Spotted With Ivy, Are They Dating? (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.