Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,658 members, 7,820,304 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:48 PM

Senate Continues Ministerial Screening - Live Update - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Senate Continues Ministerial Screening - Live Update (34558 Views)

Senate Conducts Last Lap Of Ministerial Screening - Live Update / Nigerian Senate Continues Ministerial Screening - Live Update / Day 4 Of Ministerial Nominees' Screening - Live Updates (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Senate Continues Ministerial Screening - Live Update by Nobody: 1:13pm On Oct 20, 2015
olatunji21:

He's spot on...
So the countries to go for hajj has nothing to do to persuade the host country to reduce or eliminate the deaths? How intelligent. Bravo. Iran has been foolish all this time then .
Re: Senate Continues Ministerial Screening - Live Update by PassingShot(m): 1:14pm On Oct 20, 2015
NgeneUkwenu:

grin grin! Oh boy! I think the question should be reserved for PassingShot...
You no well oooo! grin grin grin grin
Re: Senate Continues Ministerial Screening - Live Update by Nobody: 1:14pm On Oct 20, 2015
waoo waoo waao did you hear that statment shocked shocked shocked shocked

""How can you defeat an enemy that sees the mouth of your Gun and see PARADISE""... this is the quote mennnn

5 Likes

Re: Senate Continues Ministerial Screening - Live Update by NgeneUkwenu(f): 1:14pm On Oct 20, 2015
WHOcarex:
Hope he will not turn it to Terrorism grin

Sorry for quoting you much already

Why "sorry" now? We dey catch fun now! Only that I was eating before and not responding to my mentions cheesy

1 Like

Re: Senate Continues Ministerial Screening - Live Update by Bimffo(m): 1:14pm On Oct 20, 2015
Shittu wants to be attorney General. This man will institute nationwide Sharia.

2 Likes

Re: Senate Continues Ministerial Screening - Live Update by Nobody: 1:15pm On Oct 20, 2015
kaycid77:
waoo waoo waao didi you hear that statment shocked shocked shocked shocked

""How can you defeat an enemy that sees the mouth of your Gun and see PARADISE""... this is the quote mennnn
That is a good question. Let's see how he responds.
Re: Senate Continues Ministerial Screening - Live Update by cescky(m): 1:16pm On Oct 20, 2015
Hmmmm

The question of bola iges murder scared shittu.....,

Make we see ansa
Re: Senate Continues Ministerial Screening - Live Update by hob(m): 1:17pm On Oct 20, 2015
It is PMB not GMB..........Senators

Get That into ur thick head

1 Like

Re: Senate Continues Ministerial Screening - Live Update by BALLOSKI: 1:18pm On Oct 20, 2015
I like this man. If you don't like him, go and die.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Senate Continues Ministerial Screening - Live Update by Nobody: 1:18pm On Oct 20, 2015
Reyginus:
So the countries to go for hajj has nothing to do to persuade the host country to reduce or eliminate the deaths? How intelligent. Bravo. Iran has been foolish all this time then .
He said and i quote, "Nigeria does not have any Jurisdiction over Saudi Arabian Territory, the fault was purely that of d Saudis Official"
Do u mean Iran was anticipating d Stampede to Occurs hence the reason for dere protest?
Tell me what i don't know pls...

1 Like

Re: Senate Continues Ministerial Screening - Live Update by austentero: 1:18pm On Oct 20, 2015
IyaIode:
see senseless response to how to improve justice department

The man really fumbled here. On judicial Reform, he was narrating story on how he bought cars for law makers in his state.
I can't continue to born my fuel watching this boring section.

4 Likes

Re: Senate Continues Ministerial Screening - Live Update by Nobody: 1:20pm On Oct 20, 2015
Lolololol. PassingShot, did you hear that answer. That's how you tackle somebody who looks into a gun and sees paradise. Lol. Now he's lecturing us on freedom of religion. Tell me, how do they fit? And he's scared. Lol. What a shame.

3 Likes

Re: Senate Continues Ministerial Screening - Live Update by sinkhole: 1:20pm On Oct 20, 2015
Haaaa Shittu, Islam and freedom of religion are not compatible o, just go to Kano, Sokoto and Katsina for confirmation!

2 Likes

Re: Senate Continues Ministerial Screening - Live Update by WHOcarex: 1:20pm On Oct 20, 2015
Lol. this man funny o
Re: Senate Continues Ministerial Screening - Live Update by ZeezaRapture(m): 1:21pm On Oct 20, 2015
"Even if Boko Haram claim to be Muslims, they are not Islamic" -- Adebayo Shittu
Re: Senate Continues Ministerial Screening - Live Update by BALLOSKI: 1:21pm On Oct 20, 2015
Most grilled!

cool
Re: Senate Continues Ministerial Screening - Live Update by MichaelSokoto(m): 1:21pm On Oct 20, 2015
Waoo! I jez sight Sen. Akpabs. Dude iz unusually quiet dis cool afternoon. Abi na EFCC cause am ni? grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Senate Continues Ministerial Screening - Live Update by eterisan(m): 1:21pm On Oct 20, 2015
If u claim to be a Christian and still consult a babalawo ure not a Christian.. Also if u claim to be a muslim and still kill in an unislamic ure not a muslim. I still love my family so i will live it there.. Bayo Shittu.. Lolz dats epic.. I still don't like him though

1 Like

Re: Senate Continues Ministerial Screening - Live Update by cescky(m): 1:22pm On Oct 20, 2015
Why did saraki cut it short.....

What a waste...

1 Like

Re: Senate Continues Ministerial Screening - Live Update by NgeneUkwenu(f): 1:22pm On Oct 20, 2015
Did the man just say, he didn't want to comment further on Boko Haram for want of being killed by them? Can someone confirm pls?

1 Like

Re: Senate Continues Ministerial Screening - Live Update by nowal: 1:22pm On Oct 20, 2015
Very funny man. "I dont want to comment much on Biko Haram publicly because I still have a family to look after"
Re: Senate Continues Ministerial Screening - Live Update by Superstar007(m): 1:22pm On Oct 20, 2015
Lool.. This man talk say e get family to take care of so e no go comment much on Boko Haram.
Re: Senate Continues Ministerial Screening - Live Update by Nobody: 1:22pm On Oct 20, 2015
Why are they asking the guy provocative questions?
The questions are not deep, the bulk of the questions are merely political questions

And the guy seem to be a religious bigot...

When asked about boko haram listen to him:

"I don't want to comment much (about boko haram) I have my family and my life at stake"

1 Like

Re: Senate Continues Ministerial Screening - Live Update by LordTudor: 1:22pm On Oct 20, 2015
PHARMACY SPACE AVAILABLE AT AN EXCELLENT LOCATION IN AJAH, LAGOS.
Features:
• Large space (newly renovated)
• Pharmacist consulting mini office
• Ensuite toilet
• Fitted shelves
• Air-conditioners

For enquiries, please call 08028911610.
Re: Senate Continues Ministerial Screening - Live Update by Nobody: 1:22pm On Oct 20, 2015
olatunji21:

He said and i quote, "Nigeria does not have any Jurisdiction over Saudi Arabian Territory, the fault was purely that of d Saudis Official"
Do u mean Iran was anticipating d Stampede to Occurs hence the reason for dere protest?
Tell me what i don't know pls...
Lol. But the question was, how do you reduce it? It is not about the sovereignty of both nations. Are you telling me that if my people pay to come to your house to do something and each time some lose there lives, there's nothing I can do to persuade you to work on proper safety?
Re: Senate Continues Ministerial Screening - Live Update by BALLOSKI: 1:23pm On Oct 20, 2015
sinkhole:
Haaaa Shittu, Islam and freedom of religion are not compatible o, just go to Kano, Sokoto and Katsina for confirmation!
it's so in your head because you don't separate actions of Muslims from Islam.
Re: Senate Continues Ministerial Screening - Live Update by Nobody: 1:23pm On Oct 20, 2015
ZeezaRapture:
BREAKING: DID YOU LISTEN CLEARLY?!?? Danjuma Goje asked him to stop as he wanted to expose him on the primary in Oyo State

APC is full of FRAUD, now they are exposing themselves
Re: Senate Continues Ministerial Screening - Live Update by Nobody: 1:23pm On Oct 20, 2015
nowal:
Very funny man. "I dont want to comment much on Biko Haram publicly because I still have a family to look after"
cheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Senate Continues Ministerial Screening - Live Update by Nobody: 1:24pm On Oct 20, 2015
NgeneUkwenu:
Did the man just said, he didn't want comment further on Boko Haram for want of being killed by them? Can someone confirm pls?
Lol. You are hale.
Re: Senate Continues Ministerial Screening - Live Update by cescky(m): 1:24pm On Oct 20, 2015
eterisan:
If u claim to be a Christian and still consult a babalawo ure not a Christian.. Also if u claim to be a muslim and still kill in an unislamic ure not a muslim. I still love my family so i will live it there.. Bayo Shittu.. Lolz dats epic.. I still don't like him though

I think shittu shammed the nation with the last statement, it brought forth the ability of the the nations unsecurity...I supose that's why saraki cut him short

1 Like

Re: Senate Continues Ministerial Screening - Live Update by sinkhole: 1:25pm On Oct 20, 2015
BALLOSKI:
it's so in your head because you don't separate actions of Muslims from Islam.
A pastor and his wife were just killed in Bauchi town, did you read the story this morning?
Re: Senate Continues Ministerial Screening - Live Update by Nobody: 1:26pm On Oct 20, 2015
Reyginus:
Lolololol. [b]PassingShot, did you hear t[/b]hat answer. That's how you tackle somebody who looks into a gun and sees paradise. Lol. Now he's lecturing us on freedom of religion. Tell me, how do they fit? And he's scared. Lol. What a shame.

Oh dont tell me passingshot is who am thinking shocked shocked

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Pictures Buharis Campaign In Katsina As People Brave The Sun To Wait For Him / The Projects That Buhari Will Commission In Maiduguri - Photos / Imo Attack: IGP Adamu Arrives Owerri, Security Beefed Up

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.