Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,854 members, 7,828,083 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 11:49 PM

Rate President Ya'adua's Days In Office. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Rate President Ya'adua's Days In Office. (843 Views)

Tributes To President Umaru Musa Ya'adua: 5th Year Remembrance / Will You Rate President Jonathan's Media Chat Poor Or Impressive? / Try This;the Musa Ya'adua Series (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Rate President Ya'adua's Days In Office. by OKEYCHIVIV(m): 12:47pm On May 01, 2009
Our President-Ya'adua has spent two years in the office.All these while,he has tried to impliment his 7-point agenda that will turn Nigeria around for good.How do you rate him,if his stay in office depends on your judgement,would you want him to stay or step down.Please judge him-OBJECTIVELY.
Re: Rate President Ya'adua's Days In Office. by Fhemmmy: 1:04pm On May 01, 2009
Even if a snail is implementing a 7-point agenda, i am sure something would have happened.
See Fashola in Lagos, he has done few.
See Yar'Adua, he has nothing and i bet anything, that guy will do nothing, read my lips, he will do nothing.
Yar'Adua is a loser and so sad that everyone, including me thought the messiah has come when he was first elected, cos of the jargons that was said about him while in Katsina.
Let just pray the guy leave soon, and Nigeria can be better.
So how do i rate a man that has nothing to show for years in office?
Re: Rate President Ya'adua's Days In Office. by PapaBrowne(m): 1:48pm On May 01, 2009
OKEYCHIVIV:

Our President-Ya'adua has spent two years in the office.All these while,he has tried to impliment his 7-point agenda that will turn Nigeria around for good.How do you rate him,if his stay in office depends on your judgement,would you want him to stay or step down.Please judge him-OBJECTIVELY.

No. Point of correction. All the while he has talked about the seven point agenda.
There is a strong difference between talking and implementing. Funnily he hasn't even taken steps to implement any programme, talkess of implementing. In my opinion, he only talks about seven point agenda.

Implementing is easy to see. Fashola is working on his Mega City goals and everybody can see the process of implementation.
My grade for Yar Adua on a scale of 100 is 15 points. And I'm giving him those 15 points on sympathetic grounds considering his health.
Re: Rate President Ya'adua's Days In Office. by Fhemmmy: 1:50pm On May 01, 2009
PapaBrowne:

No. Point of correction. All the while he has talked about the seven point agenda.
There is a strong difference between talking and implementing. Funnily he hasn't even taken steps to implement any programme, talkess of implementing. In my opinion, he only talks about seven point agenda.

Implementing is easy to see. Fashola is implementing thne Mega City dream and everybody can see process of implementation.
My grade for Yar Adua on a scale of 100 is 15 points. And I'm giving him those 15 points on sympathetic grounds considering his health.

How could you sympathize someone that doesnt wanna sympathize himself.
If his health is weak, tell him to step down and let someone that is healthy rule.
Castro in Cuba gave power to his brother on the account of bad health, so let his do that and give power to Goodluck.
Re: Rate President Ya'adua's Days In Office. by grafikdon: 4:04pm On May 01, 2009
Still trying to figure out how to rate a student that turned in a blank paper at the end an examination. . . Perhaps we should cut him a slack, considering he lost sleep (a whole lotta sleep) trying to think of how to prepare for the examination 
Re: Rate President Ya'adua's Days In Office. by Fhemmmy: 4:49pm On May 01, 2009
grafikdon:

Still trying to figure out how to rate a student that turned in a blank paper at the end an examination. . . Perhaps we should cut him a slack, considering he lost sleep (a whole lotta sleep) trying to think of how to prepare for the examination 

I hate when people making excuses for him, if he cant be a student, tell him to go learn a trade.
Re: Rate President Ya'adua's Days In Office. by asha80(m): 4:53pm On May 01, 2009
-1/100
Re: Rate President Ya'adua's Days In Office. by FrankC3: 5:00pm On May 01, 2009
The guy campaigned in Ekiti with that health condition. He dethroned Ribadu with that health condition using series of lies from sending him for training to prepare him for higher office to demotion, then to dismissal, he reversed economic policies that he does not understand only to re-reverse to them again when he could not offer better solution with that health condition, he oversee an INEC that could not conduct an election in 63 wards with 10,000 police men when the only thing he needed to do is not to conduct the election himself but to point to a direction, with that same health, he surrounds himself with discredited and thoroughly corrupt people of all times in the country with his eyes open. A sick man is presently trying to edge OBJ out of PDP BOT chairmanship to plant surrogates.

C'mmon, i am not buying that lies again, that guy is full of tricks and is only fooling all of us. Do you need to be a weight lifter to know that Dora Akunyili cannot fit in to information ministry, or to bring the best minds around you to help fill out on the areas of your weaknesses. The guy does not just have good intentions. Period.
Re: Rate President Ya'adua's Days In Office. by blacksta(m): 5:14pm On May 01, 2009
-
Correct me if i am wrong -  One of the worst president Nigeria has ever had - He hasn't done nothing - we keep hearing due process
Re: Rate President Ya'adua's Days In Office. by grafikdon: 5:14pm On May 01, 2009
Fhemmmy:

I hate when people making excuses for him, if he cant be a student, tell him to go learn a trade.

LOL. . . but he lost weight thinking about the power problem, at least he ''cares'' and is willing to sacrifice his sleep and comfort, in order to sit down and think about our disturbing power problem grin grin grin
Re: Rate President Ya'adua's Days In Office. by grafikdon: 5:16pm On May 01, 2009
asha 80:

-1/100

You tried o. . . I am still trying to figure out something trailing a million years behind zero. . .
Re: Rate President Ya'adua's Days In Office. by datijo(m): 5:31pm On May 01, 2009
cool cool

Men it is true. Yes so true mostly wit men.

Jerry Akwemioh Sunday.

Re: Rate President Ya'adua's Days In Office. by Fhemmmy: 8:31pm On May 01, 2009
grafikdon:

LOL. . . but he lost weight thinking about the power problem, at least he ''cares'' and is willing to sacrifice his sleep and comfort, in order to sit down and think about our disturbing power problem grin grin grin

And what has his thinking gave the nation? nothing.
So that means he s uselessly useless for the nation at present, so let him take his thinking to his house and think for himself and his family.
Re: Rate President Ya'adua's Days In Office. by rasputinn(m): 10:05am On May 02, 2009
Judging him objectively,I'll describe hios days in office so far in one word as a FAILURE,or two words as a MONUMENTAL FAILURE
Re: Rate President Ya'adua's Days In Office. by philip0906(m): 2:00pm On May 02, 2009
@Fhemmy
Yar'Adua is a loser and so sad that everyone, including me thought the messiah has come when he was first elected
na u vote am?
Re: Rate President Ya'adua's Days In Office. by bigben3: 1:17pm On May 04, 2009
1 step forward and 3 steps backward ala BABA GO SLOW!
Re: Rate President Ya'adua's Days In Office. by Fhemmmy: 2:38pm On May 04, 2009
philip0906:

@Fhemmy,
na u vote am?

Do i have to vote him to say my mind about a leader that has done nothing to help the nation that he govern?
I am still a Nigerian the last time i checked my Birth Certificate.
Re: Rate President Ya'adua's Days In Office. by SkyBlue1: 3:31pm On May 04, 2009
I don't think we are giving Yar Adua enough credit if I am to be honest. The whole arguement of "he is too weak, he is too stupid, he lacks any sense" etc is beginning to sound contradictory to me as the prospect that this man might be purposefully calculated and crafty begins to slowly dawn on me. Is he really stupid or does he act (or not) on purpose for some twisted agenda? Whatever the case I think letting this guy off under the banner of "he is too stupid" "he is too slow", "he does not know what he is doing" will serve no purpose and has no reason. I just refuse to believe that the president can be so clueless and perhaps he isn't and knows and is aware of what he is doing. If such is the case then perhaps Nigeria should be more worried at such a prospect.
Re: Rate President Ya'adua's Days In Office. by walata44(m): 4:31pm On May 04, 2009
Any word to describe FAILURE?
Re: Rate President Ya'adua's Days In Office. by Fhemmmy: 8:32pm On May 04, 2009
Sky Blue:

I don't think we are giving Yar Adua enough credit if I am to be honest. The whole arguement of "he is too weak, he is too stupid, he lacks any sense" etc is beginning to sound contradictory to me as the prospect that this man might be purposefully calculated and crafty begins to slowly dawn on me. Is he really stupid or does he act (or not) on purpose for some twisted agenda? Whatever the case I think letting this guy off under the banner of "he is too stupid" "he is too slow", "he does not know what he is doing" will serve no purpose and has no reason. I just refuse to believe that the president can be so clueless and perhaps he isn't and knows and is aware of what he is doing. I[b]f such is the case then perhaps Nigeria should be more worried at such a prospect.[/b]

That is the whole idea sir/Ma
Cos the fact is that the guy has no clue on how to move the nation forward.
he has been the president for almost 2 years, and i will like to know one things he has done or started or achieved since being in office.
if you have a child and has been in a class for 2 years, not passing, not growing and not doing anything to get better, i am sure you will be worried too.
So as Nigerian, we are worried, and if he cant do the job, tell him to resign and we will praise him.
Re: Rate President Ya'adua's Days In Office. by SapeleGuy: 8:41pm On May 04, 2009
3 over 10.

(1) (Reply)

Yar’adua Can’t Deliver – Buhari / Re: error / Powers Are Not Given But Taken! How Do We Reclaim Our Natiön 4rm Fec N Northers?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.