Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,803 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:33 AM

Will A Non Smoker Date A Smoker ? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Will A Non Smoker Date A Smoker ? (1639 Views)

Ladies. Can You Marry A Smoker Or A Drunkard / See The Difference Between A Smoker And A Non Smoker....in One Photo. / Will A Non Smoker Date A Smoker ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Will A Non Smoker Date A Smoker ? by sweetlove(m): 11:48am On Oct 11, 2006
Will a non smoker date a smoker ?

Hey all, have been wondering this for a while now and maybe you can help? I am a smoker and have found myself overlooking profiles of women that do not smoke as I think they would not want to get to know someone who smokes. Some of them are ones that I think that I might be a good match to,so my question is should I let them decide or should I stick to a lady who smokes? Thank you for any insight you can offer as I am sure I am not the only one who has thought about this.
Re: Will A Non Smoker Date A Smoker ? by kboy2z(m): 1:18pm On Oct 11, 2006
It's no problem, A non smoker can date a smoker if he or she doesn't want it they have to take time and make sure the partner stops it.
Re: Will A Non Smoker Date A Smoker ? by Free(f): 1:01am On Oct 13, 2006
what da hell
Re: Will A Non Smoker Date A Smoker ? by t4teens(f): 8:09pm On Jul 12, 2007
[flash=200,200][/flash]no way i cant because there is a proverb that says 'a dog that walks with a goat will surely eat faeces'.so i see no reason why i should.but if i truly love him, i can make him change.
Re: Will A Non Smoker Date A Smoker ? by drrionelli(m): 12:22am On Jul 13, 2007
Sure, a non-smoker can date a smoker. It might not be the most pleasant situation for them, but it can be done. I don't smoke, but I was involved with a smoker for some years.
Re: Will A Non Smoker Date A Smoker ? by iice(f): 4:20am On Jul 13, 2007
Yeah, seen many couples that way of that nature.
Re: Will A Non Smoker Date A Smoker ? by k0be: 5:28am On Jul 13, 2007
ahhhh! seen many couples like that too.

though I don't understand how it works out. I can't stand the smell of cigarettes/nicotine.
Re: Will A Non Smoker Date A Smoker ? by Nobody: 7:11am On Jul 13, 2007
t4teens:

[flash=200,200][/flash]no way i can't because there is a proverb that says 'a dog that walks with a goat will surely eat faeces'.so i see no reason why i should.but if i truly love him, i can make him change.

But, not easy. In fact, the more you press, the more they'll smoke. I know, I was involved with a smoker.
Re: Will A Non Smoker Date A Smoker ? by sanrima(f): 10:32am On Jul 13, 2007
yes of course it happens, it,s just that it,s not really easy especially if the non smoker hates the smell of cigarettes, but i believe the smoker can reduce the habit (cos it,s hard to quit) if he truly loves his/her partner. after all love conquers all abi? grin cheesy
Re: Will A Non Smoker Date A Smoker ? by Mandora(f): 10:43am On Jul 13, 2007
Perhaps u shld
Re: Will A Non Smoker Date A Smoker ? by BeautfulB(f): 2:02pm On Nov 07, 2009
yes i can change him too, been through it
Re: Will A Non Smoker Date A Smoker ? by Macgreat(m): 2:15pm On Nov 07, 2009
Beautful.B:

Is that so?,
Re: Will A Non Smoker Date A Smoker ? by DrLorenz1(m): 2:22pm On Nov 07, 2009
It can happen, and it happens, but me, i can't at all. I don't smoke so why would i be involved with a smoker?

Love is not an issue cus smoking is one demon only the smoker can cast away from his/her life.

Beautful.B:

As in you were once a smoker?
Re: Will A Non Smoker Date A Smoker ? by whitesturd(f): 4:53pm On Nov 07, 2009
What a question.Smoker fit date smoker now,dem even fit marry.make dem dey smoke dey go.and by the time de girl get belle,de pikin go don dey smoke 4 inside womb,by the time dem go com born pikin,instead of the pikin to dey cry for breast milk,the pikin go say,abeg i don tire jare.giv me cigarrete make i smoke.or abeg my mother,give me IGBO
Re: Will A Non Smoker Date A Smoker ? by BeautfulB(f): 2:50pm On Nov 09, 2009
Dr. Lorenz:

As in you were once a smoker?
Am not a smoker rather my ex was once a smoker and i changed him,
the interest part was that i was the smallest among his girlfriends clever and know how to handle him so he respect me alot, he still calls eventually every day coz have made a change in his life, that he will never forget. i think we all have the power to change who so ever more especially our loves once. if u need more clue on how i did it let me know, coz am somehow busy.
Re: Will A Non Smoker Date A Smoker ? by DrLorenz1(m): 6:20pm On Nov 09, 2009
Beautful.B:

Am not a smoker rather my ex was once a smoker and i changed him,
the interest part was that i was the smallest among his girlfriends clever and know how to handle him so he respect me alot, he still calls eventually every day coz have made a change in his life, that he will never forget. i think we all have the power to change who so ever more especially our loves once. if u need more clue on how i did it let me know, coz am somehow busy.

Y'know, you're right, but it depends on if you can connect with that person. If you can't, then it'd mean wasting your time.

That was why he respects you so much cus you were able to connect with him, when others hadn't.

Yes, please, i'd need more clue on how you did it. I'll let you know though that am not a smoker grin
Re: Will A Non Smoker Date A Smoker ? by kay9(m): 6:59pm On Nov 09, 2009
whitesturd:

What a question.Smoker fit date smoker now,dem even fit marry.make dem dey smoke dey go.and by the time de girl get belle,de pikin go don dey smoke 4 inside womb,by the time dem go com born pikin,instead of the pikin to dey cry for breast milk,the pikin go say,abeg i don tire jare.giv me cigarrete make i smoke.or abeg my mother,give me IGBO

grin grin grin Does anybody remember that naija song that goes - This pikin. . . / Mmmh. / U dey hungry? / Yes! / Wetin u want to chop? / I want to drink small-stout!!
Re: Will A Non Smoker Date A Smoker ? by DrLorenz1(m): 2:45pm On Nov 10, 2009
kay9:

grin grin grin Does anybody remember that naija song that goes - This pikin. . . / Mmmh. / U dey hungry? / Yes! / Wetin u want to chop? / I want to drink small-stout!!

Yeah grin. U miss the song?
Re: Will A Non Smoker Date A Smoker ? by Felibaby(f): 4:07pm On Nov 10, 2009
It all depends on individual. Non smokers do marry smokers. I for one cant stand the smell. Smokers are NO NO for me. Cant date em not to talk of marrying one.

(1) (Reply)

Girlfriend Birthday Gift Pretty Confused / Sign On How To Know Ur Lover Is Having An Affair! / Girls, What Exactly Do You Want From Us

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.