Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,491 members, 7,843,493 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 06:47 AM

Fearless Mothers Joined Protest In Enugu. Release Of Nnamdi Kanu.PICS - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fearless Mothers Joined Protest In Enugu. Release Of Nnamdi Kanu.PICS (4971 Views)

"Woman & Her Child In Detention For Protesting In Support Of Nnamdi Kanu". PICS / The Rise and Shameful Fall Of Nnamdi Kanu (PICS) / Live Update From Enugu: Our Fearless Mothers Joined Protest (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fearless Mothers Joined Protest In Enugu. Release Of Nnamdi Kanu.PICS by Nobody: 3:52pm On Oct 20, 2015
Franklyly:
we are formidable, we are unstoppable, we
are IPOB, we are Children of the Most High
God, We are Biafrans!
and some yoruba dudes advising us to drop biafra our only hope. do they think this is ilorin? ha ha ha funny though that NNAMDI KANU is more popular than BUHARI and always will be................. and in the end biafra must come
my goodness me
Re: Fearless Mothers Joined Protest In Enugu. Release Of Nnamdi Kanu.PICS by menix(m): 5:08pm On Oct 20, 2015
simplycarro:
Jobless old foolish women.
They need to be flogged to reformat their brains. grin grin

If looking at the different ages there, yet u called them foolish speaks a lot about ur upbringing..

It's either ur mum was ganged knacked or ur fada have loads of curses following him from the numerous women he molested thus u emanated..

Sure ur folks don't come public cous the odour they emit.

Won't be surprise Volkswagen was wrongly docked for emission issues cous the smell from ur folks VW bettle affected VW cars in USA..
Re: Fearless Mothers Joined Protest In Enugu. Release Of Nnamdi Kanu.PICS by simplycarro: 5:13pm On Oct 20, 2015
menix:

[s]If looking at the different ages there, yet u called them foolish speaks a lot about ur upbringing..

It's either ur mum was ganged knacked or ur fada have loads of curses following him from the numerous women he molested thus u emanated..

Sure ur folks don't come public cous the odour they emit.

Won't be surprise Volkswagen was wrongly docked for emission issues cous the smell from ur folks VW bettle affected VW cars in USA[/s]..
You fucccking product of baby factory, now listen to me and listen very good
I repeat they are jobless women that waits at home for their husbands to provide meal for. How many responsible and busy woman would you see on a Tuesday morning to protest such nonsense.
Foolish people
Re: Fearless Mothers Joined Protest In Enugu. Release Of Nnamdi Kanu.PICS by KHAYGOLD(m): 5:14pm On Oct 20, 2015
ernesty20:
no yoruba woman can do this.. Bunch of cowards

This ain't cowardice, but stupidity. A yoruba woman will never stoop so low to that extent. Yoruba women a disciplined.

1 Like

Re: Fearless Mothers Joined Protest In Enugu. Release Of Nnamdi Kanu.PICS by ernesty20(m): 5:18pm On Oct 20, 2015
KHAYGOLD:

This ain't cowardice, but stupidity. A yoruba woman will never stoop so low to that extent. Yoruba women a disciplined.
disciplined my cute ass
Re: Fearless Mothers Joined Protest In Enugu. Release Of Nnamdi Kanu.PICS by simplycarro: 5:18pm On Oct 20, 2015
ernesty20:
disciplined my cute ass

fucckkk you, can your mother do that?
Re: Fearless Mothers Joined Protest In Enugu. Release Of Nnamdi Kanu.PICS by ernesty20(m): 5:21pm On Oct 20, 2015
simplycarro:

fucckkk you, can your mother do that?
what is this thing that just quoted me?
Re: Fearless Mothers Joined Protest In Enugu. Release Of Nnamdi Kanu.PICS by menix(m): 5:21pm On Oct 20, 2015
simplycarro:

You fucccking product of baby factory, now listen to me and listen very good
I repeat they are jobless women that waits at home for their husbands to provide meal for. How many responsible and busy woman would you see on a Tuesday morning to protest such nonsense.
Foolish people

In 1946, Funmilayo Ransome-Kuti led nearly a thousand women in a protest march at abeokuta.

Sure they were all foolish

Well, u still remain what u re, product of gang nacking..
Re: Fearless Mothers Joined Protest In Enugu. Release Of Nnamdi Kanu.PICS by simplycarro: 5:32pm On Oct 20, 2015
menix:

In 1946, Funmilayo Ransome-Kuti led nearly a thousand women in a protest march at abeokuta.

Sure they were all foolish

Well, u still remain what u re, product of gang nacking..
Baby factory product, what was the objective of that protest, against who? for what? what objective?
Useless people protesting for useless cause. cheesy while the fool is enjoying himself with different olosho everywhere.

Re: Fearless Mothers Joined Protest In Enugu. Release Of Nnamdi Kanu.PICS by simplycarro: 5:34pm On Oct 20, 2015
ernesty20:
what is this thing that just quoted me?

Can your own mother go out and protest for this foolish olosho straffing morrron.?

Re: Fearless Mothers Joined Protest In Enugu. Release Of Nnamdi Kanu.PICS by duduade: 5:41pm On Oct 20, 2015
LMAO...

Where the fearless mothers....? Looooool..

All I see are a bunch of women.... are there upto a dozen sef.... holding cardboards... e be like say these women get wetin they go chop when they reach house after exhausting their energy under the hot sun....

When their mates their various working places including markets, shops, farms trying to put food on their children's tables... those are the FEARLESS MOTHERS I KNOW....
Re: Fearless Mothers Joined Protest In Enugu. Release Of Nnamdi Kanu.PICS by unclejb2(m): 5:44pm On Oct 20, 2015
ItsMeAboki:
They should send them to Akure for flogging lipsrsealed
I'm sure that's how u
flog ur mothers regularly and thoroughly in that wasted state.
Re: Fearless Mothers Joined Protest In Enugu. Release Of Nnamdi Kanu.PICS by ernesty20(m): 5:58pm On Oct 20, 2015
simplycarro:

Can your own mother go out and protest for this foolish olosho straffing morrron.?
yes
Re: Fearless Mothers Joined Protest In Enugu. Release Of Nnamdi Kanu.PICS by menix(m): 5:59pm On Oct 20, 2015
simplycarro:

Baby factory product, what was the objective of that protest, against who? for what? what objective?
Useless people protesting for useless cause. cheesy while the fool is enjoying himself with different olosho everywhere.

Sure ur parents. Would believe they have got a child..

But sincerely u re useless, waiting to be spoon fed with informations..

Buh hereditary has no cure, u re what ur parents are...

So go get a life Scavenger, there is no baby to molest today..
Re: Fearless Mothers Joined Protest In Enugu. Release Of Nnamdi Kanu.PICS by simplycarro: 6:18pm On Oct 20, 2015
ernesty20:
yes

OK good for your jobless thing you call mother
Re: Fearless Mothers Joined Protest In Enugu. Release Of Nnamdi Kanu.PICS by ribbit: 6:37pm On Oct 20, 2015
simpleseyi:

You whole generation should be taken to Deji of Akure for flogging then handed over to Oba of Lagos for dumping into the Lagos lagoon.
wink wink cheesy cheesy
Re: Fearless Mothers Joined Protest In Enugu. Release Of Nnamdi Kanu.PICS by Classicool(m): 2:51am On Oct 25, 2015
simpleseyi:

You whole generation should be taken to Deji of Akure for flogging then handed over to Oba of Lagos for dumping into the Lagos lagoon.
Lol...
From Oba of Lagos to who?
Re: Fearless Mothers Joined Protest In Enugu. Release Of Nnamdi Kanu.PICS by drey076(m): 6:39am On Oct 25, 2015
Op, simply say jobless mother. No sane person would have time for the activist dat was arrested in an hotel with prostitute

(1) (2) (Reply)

We’ve Located Abducted Chibok Girls – Defence Chief / Shehu Performing Ablution While His Lovers Are Busy Drinking It / We Made A Terrible Choice. Did We? (buhari's Failing)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.