Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,315 members, 7,839,512 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 09:21 PM

Protest In Portharcourt Over The Arrest And Release Of Nnamdi Kanu By DSS - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Protest In Portharcourt Over The Arrest And Release Of Nnamdi Kanu By DSS (830 Views)

The Rise And Fall Of Nnamdi Kanu By Shaka Momodu / Biafra: Letter To Nnamdi Kanu By Reuben Abati / Arewa Youths Disown Hausa Hate Song , Demand arrest and prosecution of producers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Protest In Portharcourt Over The Arrest And Release Of Nnamdi Kanu By DSS by chuksoyo21(m): 12:32pm On Oct 20, 2015
A massive protest is currently rocking the entire city of port harcourt over the alleged illegal detention of the operator and director of Radio Biafra. Soldiers stood-by and watch while they matched unhindered.

Protesters in their numbers we're seen chanting biafran songs while they match towards the rivers state government house..

Similarly, protesters were spotted in oyigbo local government area in rivers state chanting and singing Biafran songs as they head towards oyigbo police station.

Trending in Nigeria currently is the arrest and detention of nnamdi kanu by Nigerian government.

Re: Protest In Portharcourt Over The Arrest And Release Of Nnamdi Kanu By DSS by isblog(m): 12:34pm On Oct 20, 2015
I hope it gets the desired effects
Re: Protest In Portharcourt Over The Arrest And Release Of Nnamdi Kanu By DSS by kossyablaze(m): 12:34pm On Oct 20, 2015
Cool

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Protest In Portharcourt Over The Arrest And Release Of Nnamdi Kanu By DSS by Chanchit: 1:16pm On Oct 20, 2015
Dog weh go lost no go hear hunter whistle.
Re: Protest In Portharcourt Over The Arrest And Release Of Nnamdi Kanu By DSS by nnachukz(m): 1:18pm On Oct 20, 2015
These my brothers and sisters should be properly monitored, I don't want to hear any news of violence or killings of my people.
Re: Protest In Portharcourt Over The Arrest And Release Of Nnamdi Kanu By DSS by IAMTHEHERO: 1:23pm On Oct 20, 2015
Let them carry the protest enter Calabar.
I heard that PMB went to Calabar today.
Re: Protest In Portharcourt Over The Arrest And Release Of Nnamdi Kanu By DSS by DaBullIT(m): 1:32pm On Oct 20, 2015
I thought he has been released?

(1) (Reply)

Why I Didn’t Abandon Ex-president Goodluck Jonathan – Fayose / Photo:funny Tweets As Ministerial Nominee, Amaechi Says Never Taken Bribe Before / Food Item Prices Has Gone Up Geometrically Who Will Save Naija

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.