Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,783 members, 7,844,544 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 11:25 PM

Why I Didn’t Abandon Ex-president Goodluck Jonathan – Fayose - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why I Didn’t Abandon Ex-president Goodluck Jonathan – Fayose (831 Views)

PDP Crisis: What PDP Governors Discussed With Jonathan - Fayose / Ex-president Goodluck Jonathan Advice Nigerians On Sunday Service(screenshots) / Jonathan, Fayose At The Bayelsa PDP Governorship Primary Election Today (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why I Didn’t Abandon Ex-president Goodluck Jonathan – Fayose by Katowice: 10:11pm On Oct 20, 2015
Why I Didn’t abandon Ex-President Goodluck Jonathan – Fayose Ekiti State Governor, Mr Ayo Fayose, has declared that his strong belief in the will of God and total loyalty to one’s principal in politics made him not to abandon Ex-President Goodluck Jonathan after losing the 2015 presidential poll. President Muhammadu Buhari of the All Progressives Congress defeated Jonathan in the keenly contested presidential poll, making him the first incumbent president to have ever been defeated in Nigeria’s history. Fayose also said his strong faith in God and experience in politics were some of the things that kept him going to be able to survive the onslaught against him and managed the turbulent and traumatic political happenings in Ekiti in last one year. Speaking in Ado-Ekiti at a state dinner organised to mark the first year of his second term in office weekend , Fayose said : “When I believe in a cause and trust somebody as my leader, I don’t show disloyalty.

2 Likes

Re: Why I Didn’t Abandon Ex-president Goodluck Jonathan – Fayose by 1trillionlikes: 10:36pm On Oct 20, 2015
plus for fayose
Re: Why I Didn’t Abandon Ex-president Goodluck Jonathan – Fayose by illmatic101(m): 10:39pm On Oct 20, 2015
GEJ the last Knight

1 Like

Re: Why I Didn’t Abandon Ex-president Goodluck Jonathan – Fayose by pet4ril(f): 10:41pm On Oct 20, 2015
That's very good of you

1 Like

Re: Why I Didn’t Abandon Ex-president Goodluck Jonathan – Fayose by zico530(m): 10:43pm On Oct 20, 2015
Fayose, one of the few Yorubas that I respect.
Re: Why I Didn’t Abandon Ex-president Goodluck Jonathan – Fayose by tuniski: 10:46pm On Oct 20, 2015
Correct man showing how politics must be played. One must take a stand driven by conviction grounded in principles. Oshokomole carry go the future is bright!
Re: Why I Didn’t Abandon Ex-president Goodluck Jonathan – Fayose by bugzbunny: 10:47pm On Oct 20, 2015
zico530:
Fayose, one of the few Yorubas that I respect.
Am not sure yet he is yoruba...
The guy na one man army squad..
He no send

1 Like

Re: Why I Didn’t Abandon Ex-president Goodluck Jonathan – Fayose by ekeneidiagbor: 10:52pm On Oct 20, 2015
Fayose - a politician to the core
Re: Why I Didn’t Abandon Ex-president Goodluck Jonathan – Fayose by tomakint: 12:04am On Oct 21, 2015
Ayodele Peter Fayose (APF) who nearly became APC if his Surname was to be Cornelius remains the biggest power player in SW politics.

(1) (Reply)

Mental Slavery In Nigeria / PHOTO: Mrs Buhari And Mrs Osinbajo Captioned In "Gossip Mode" / Which State Got Minister Of State For Education(Junior Minister)?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.