Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,041 members, 7,835,510 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:06 AM

Please Help They Dont Seem To Love Me - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Please Help They Dont Seem To Love Me (1337 Views)

Help:my Wife No Longer Love Me / They Dont Like Their New House / Is It Possible To Love All Your Children Equally? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Help They Dont Seem To Love Me by Itzjoy(f): 2:52pm On Oct 20, 2015
I'm I Really WEIRD?........

I don't seem to understand myself any longer or is it d people around me I don't understand? They feel like I'm asking for too much buh all I want is love and care. Even my family treats me just as a stranger but all I want is a little more TRUST, a little more LOVE............ Please help a friend
Re: Please Help They Dont Seem To Love Me by Paulpaulpaul(m): 3:04pm On Oct 20, 2015
If you want an angel, create a heaven. Give them the enabling ground to love n care. Don't present yourself to be needy, everybody craves for it.

In essence, go OUT of your ways to care for them and be surprise at what you get in return.

The golden rule: Do unto others....
Re: Please Help They Dont Seem To Love Me by trapQ: 3:21pm On Oct 20, 2015
okay... I love you, and I trust you too. do you feel better now??

1 Like

Re: Please Help They Dont Seem To Love Me by Itzjoy(f): 3:45pm On Oct 20, 2015
Paulpaulpaul:
If you want an angel, create a heaven. Give them the enabling ground to love n care. Don't present yourself to be needy, everybody craves for it.

In essence, go OUT of your ways to care for them and be surprise at what you get in return.

The golden rule: Do unto others....
Hmmm....every little way I have I care for dem, show dem how much dey mean to me but dey don't seem to appreciate it
Re: Please Help They Dont Seem To Love Me by Itzjoy(f): 3:47pm On Oct 20, 2015
trapQ:
okay... I love you, and I trust you too.
do you feel better now??
kiss
Re: Please Help They Dont Seem To Love Me by Paulpaulpaul(m): 4:40pm On Oct 20, 2015
Itzjoy:
Hmmm....every little way I have I care for dem, show dem how much dey mean to me but dey don't seem to appreciate it

Do more, more and more. You never can tell what they are passing through and hiding it to make you happy. Someone very close to me was had breast cancer and was hiding it just to make me feel she is and will always be there.

I'm still battling with myself for being so mean all the while.

In another way, Can I send you a pm?
Re: Please Help They Dont Seem To Love Me by Itzjoy(f): 4:47pm On Oct 20, 2015
Paulpaulpaul:

Do more, more and more. You never can tell what they are passing through and hiding it to make you happy. Someone very close to me was had breast cancer and was hiding it just to make me feel she is and will always be there.

I'm still battling with myself for being so mean all the while.

In another way, Can I send you a pm?
Oh I'm speechless........ yeah, sure
Re: Please Help They Dont Seem To Love Me by mcdokwe(m): 7:23pm On Oct 21, 2015
Itzjoy:

I don't seem to understand myself any longer or is it d people around me I don't understand? They feel like I'm asking for too much buh all I want is love and care. Even my family treats me just as a stranger but all I want is a little more TRUST, a little more LOVE............ Please help a friend
People like you give very little but want so much back. how much have you shown those other people that you love them in practical terms and they didn't reciprocate?
Re: Please Help They Dont Seem To Love Me by dsquare33: 7:41pm On Oct 21, 2015
Itzjoy:

Don't ever think that anybody hates you,the first thing is to love yourself.There is also the need to check yourself,are you doing things that makes people maltreat you,remember you have to do unto others what you want them to do you.
Re: Please Help They Dont Seem To Love Me by Captainswag225(m): 8:44pm On Oct 21, 2015
Itzjoy:

so how is your family treating u
Re: Please Help They Dont Seem To Love Me by socrateez(m): 9:55pm On Oct 21, 2015
You sound like a teenager to me because that's the period of life where there's both internal and external turmoil; You don't understand yourself and no one understands you. You crave for love and acceptance but your family just complains about everything you do. That's because they don't know how to relate with a teenager.

I advise you to get a teenage worker of the same sex with you, someone who understands teenage idiosyncrasies. such a person will help you to handle yourself. grin
Re: Please Help They Dont Seem To Love Me by Nobody: 10:19pm On Oct 21, 2015
Picshure of people treating u like a stranger or adonbelivit
Re: Please Help They Dont Seem To Love Me by Itzjoy(f): 10:28pm On Oct 21, 2015
socrateez:
You sound like a teenager to me because that's the period of life where there's both internal and external turmoil; You don't understand yourself and no one understands you. You crave for love and acceptance but your family just complains about everything you do. That's because they don't know how to relate with a teenager.

I advise you to get a teenage worker of the same sex with you, someone who understands teenage idiosyncrasies. such a person will help you to handle yourself. grin
Hmmm undecided
socrateez:

Hmmm
Re: Please Help They Dont Seem To Love Me by chigoizie7(m): 9:07am On Oct 22, 2015
Itzjoy:

Well, since ur family is involved, then u need to ask yourself some questions. Maybe,u expect too much from people but u give little or nothing to people. If u are selfless and generally good, u really wouldn't ask to be loved even by your own family. Bottom line? U re simply weird and u know it.

Fix yourself.
Re: Please Help They Dont Seem To Love Me by chigoizie7(m): 9:12am On Oct 22, 2015
Itzjoy:

"Every little way" ? Have u ever tried to see if they are trying to care or love u in their own little way? Like I said earlier, u give little or nothing but expect much more from people. It can never work like that.

(1) (Reply)

"My Sister's Cultural Pre-wedding Meeting With Our In-laws In Delta" - Hiroto / gl / Why Do People Want To Marry A God Fearing Partner But Do Not Want To Date Same?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.