Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,950 members, 7,835,165 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:21 AM

President Buhari Removes Danladi Kifasi As Head Of Service - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Buhari Removes Danladi Kifasi As Head Of Service (42835 Views)

Supreme Court Sacks Abubakar Danladi Sani From Senate / Buhari Removes Mamora, Bugaje And Tallen From New Ambassadorial List / Buhari Removes Ibrahim Magu As EFCC Boss (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President Buhari Removes Danladi Kifasi As Head Of Service by duwdu: 9:30pm On Oct 20, 2015
ekwuemendinso:

he is from Taraba state, ussa L.G.A precisely

I think @freedom96 - the poster you responded to - was just being sarcastic. cheesy

P34c3
Re: President Buhari Removes Danladi Kifasi As Head Of Service by kc007(m): 9:53pm On Oct 20, 2015
Modify this statement of yours.
kossyablaze:
Ok doesn't change the fact that Arsenal will be disvirgine.d dis nyt
Re: President Buhari Removes Danladi Kifasi As Head Of Service by Gboliwe: 10:13pm On Oct 20, 2015
In line with the zoning arrangement by the ruling Peoples’ Democratic Party, PDP, appointment of new HOCSF, considered one of the key pillars of government in the country, was ceded to the zone, consisting Taraba, Bauchi, Borno, Adamawa, Gombe and Yobe states.
Those knowledgeable with the arrangement said with President from the South-South geo-political zone; Senate President (North Central); Speaker, House of Representatives (North West); Chairman, Federal Civil Service Commission (South West); and Secretary of the Government of the Federation, SGF(South East), the HOCSF was zoned to the North-East for structural balance.

http://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/top-news/166686-update-jonathan-appoints-danladi-kifasi-new-head-of-service.html

Is it safe to say an Obi or Nduka or Chinyere will take over for structural balance?

BTW, his predecessor spent 17months, him 15months, is there a constitutional backing for this?

Knowing the terrorist as I do, I am not going to be disappointed with the next appointment.
Re: President Buhari Removes Danladi Kifasi As Head Of Service by Gboliwe: 10:23pm On Oct 20, 2015
If the former governor of a state could make his wife commissioner and not stop at that, take her along with him to be a member of the house of representatives when he is a member of the house of assembly and still not stop at that, encourage her to be a ministerial nominee because they are the only educated humans in their state and merit juicy posts then I won't be surprised if Zahra Buhari replaces the head of civil service. Somethings must remain in the family. It's the change some voted for.

2 Likes

Re: President Buhari Removes Danladi Kifasi As Head Of Service by donephi(m): 10:26pm On Oct 20, 2015
kossyablaze:
Ok doesn't change the fact that Arsenal will be disvirgine.d dis nyt

So sorry for you
At least u can cry me a river to nite tongue
Re: President Buhari Removes Danladi Kifasi As Head Of Service by dekdek: 10:44pm On Oct 20, 2015
IzonOwei:
the bolded is the scam that has surfaced for a while to deceive the gullible...buhari came into rulership once more on a corrupt pedestal, supported by corrupt individuals...Nigerians should think straight and shove aside this zero tolerance slogan...nonsense...

An inconsequential opinion from a pathetic looser who is yet to recover from the loss his hero received from majority of Nigerians who believed he was nothing but useless joke in governance. Rant louder.
Re: President Buhari Removes Danladi Kifasi As Head Of Service by BamideleOJ: 11:14pm On Oct 20, 2015
Pls reason for PMBs action
Re: President Buhari Removes Danladi Kifasi As Head Of Service by berrystunn(m): 12:11am On Oct 21, 2015
simplycarro:

Fucccck offf mdafucker, this is a Nigeria affair, it has nothing to do with you Biafrans. grin cheesy

Usu get the meaning and run mad
Re: President Buhari Removes Danladi Kifasi As Head Of Service by Nobody: 12:30am On Oct 21, 2015
dekdek:

An inconsequential opinion from a pathetic looser who is yet to recover from the loss his hero received from majority of Nigerians who believed he was nothing but useless joke in governance. Rant louder.
you gullible fool..it would take u by surprise when this government disappoints your miserable coconut head.. grin..mumu robot...fool

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Buhari Removes Danladi Kifasi As Head Of Service by iyke2ken(m): 12:40am On Oct 21, 2015
kingdompropty:
Is this the way to go? Policy summersault and sacks upon sack.

Yes oo bros, if ultimately it will get us to the promised land. Dem fit even sack my papa sef, if he is corrupt.
Re: President Buhari Removes Danladi Kifasi As Head Of Service by dekdek: 7:01am On Oct 21, 2015
IzonOwei:
you gullible fool..it would take u by surprise when this government disappoints your miserable coconut head.. grin..mumu robot...fool

Bastard son, already he is doing better than the incompetent drunkard we booted out which is a great positive. only fools like u in the minority want him to fail. The joke is urs
Re: President Buhari Removes Danladi Kifasi As Head Of Service by queebeediva(f): 7:02am On Oct 21, 2015
And when will they replace the younger generation? Hmmm nigerian still recircling babas.
Re: President Buhari Removes Danladi Kifasi As Head Of Service by Nobody: 7:48am On Oct 21, 2015
akinsbaba2015:
I have been reliably informed by the elders that this president can cane very well. The number 1 civil servant in the country has just been technically removed from his post and I won't be surprised if the removal is on account of alleged corrupt practices on his part. PMB has zero tolerance for corruption and the message is SIMPLE, if you can't live within your fat government salary&allowances, please take the exit door. Incoming ministers take note. For once, no one will cry of victimisation of a southerner. God bless NIGERIA.

Lol, you lots are zombies. Whatever happened to Amaechi and Fashola's corrupt practices?? Zero tolerance my ass. Mumu

Re: President Buhari Removes Danladi Kifasi As Head Of Service by Nobody: 7:50am On Oct 21, 2015
dekdek:

Bastard son, already he is doing better than the incompetent drunkard we booted out which is a great positive. only fools like u in the minority want him to fail. The joke is urs
i dont want buhari to fail...i am only showing you he is a hypocrite rolling around with corrupt fools while trying to fight corruption..you think other advanced nations fought corruption like he is doing?./.....only a robotic fool like you wont criticise a government because maybe youre been paid..you fight for no course but for your foolishness...idiot... grin grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: President Buhari Removes Danladi Kifasi As Head Of Service by mechanics(m): 8:00am On Oct 21, 2015
naijapips02:
Amaechi to take over.
lolz, hw did u knw?
Re: President Buhari Removes Danladi Kifasi As Head Of Service by Nobody: 8:25am On Oct 21, 2015
dekdek:

[b]Bastard son, ur hero whom we booted out which is the core basis of ur frustration, was he rolling around with saints? Did u ever had issues with that when he was in charge? Where was ur complaint when the fool governed bayelsa ur state and yet had nothing to show for it? Besides eediot, mention one saint u know that u expect Buhari to roll with? That he is fighting corruption "hypocritically" is ur ffucking opinion. Did ur hero Jonah-daft fight it at all? So far, efcc have worked more than the entire years the Otuoke fool was in charge.
As long as those being investigated / invited / prosecuted etc aren't innocent, there is nothing to criticise. Woe betide u with ur advance country nonsense. Are we advanced? We will fight it the Nigerian way because we Av a uniquely Nigerian problem.
As long as those under the radar aren't innocent and whatever is done is within the ambits of the law, kudos to the govt.
U inconsequential fools who happen to be in the minority can go and die. U will only have ur say but absolutely not ur way.[/b]
may i sound it to your daft brain that GEJs loss isnt one of my problems..the niger delta is my problem...unlike you i fight and talk for a purpose,while you rant here like a fool...the apc and buhai would go on to ride on you guys like always and you mr olodo would come back to suffer after supporting this government like a remote controlled idiot...efcc you mentioned have fools working there...infact that organization is foolish...we cant fight corruption and succeed...Nigerians like you are collectively foolish not to discern a scam when they see one...you my friend are just a purposeless fool....idiot...i am minority and i am proud to be...we have been feeding your foolish assss for years..aren't you ashamed...mumu personified...i am closely watching this government to see how they handle the issues of unemployment and the economy...you guys should get ready for criticism...idiotic fool... grin grin grin grin grin
Re: President Buhari Removes Danladi Kifasi As Head Of Service by dekdek: 9:04am On Oct 21, 2015
IzonOwei:
may i sound it to your daft brain that GEJs loss isnt one of my problems..the niger delta is my problem

Hopeless son, i have repeatedly called u out on this. I even brought out comments of urs in another thread to buttress this fact. U saw it and never denied it. Why then ur lies? Nd suddenly became ur problem as soon as Jonah-daft ur hopeless hero was booted out. U suddenly became a freedom fighter as soon as "our son" was booted out. Fool, ur hypocrisy goes high to the heavens.

...unlike you i fight and talk for a purpose,

Shut ur trap fool. U talk for ur pocket. Like ur fathers like tompolo, Boyloaf and Asari who fought for their pocket who are retiring, u want to take over.

while you rant here like a fool...the apc and buhai would go on to ride on you guys like always and you mr olodo would come back to suffer after supporting this government like a remote controlled idiot...

Fool, ur rants isn't unexpected from an arsehole whose frustration from Jonah-daft loss wants the current govt to fail. Already, the seriousness of this govt is being felt. Like I stated earlier, as long as he performs better than ur cursed hero, it's OK for me. So far, such traits are being felt.

[s]
efcc you mentioned have fools working there...infact that organization is foolish...we cant fight corruption and succeed...Nigerians like you are collectively foolish not to discern a scam when they see one...you my friend are just a purposeless fool....idiot.[/s]

Bunkum. Mention one person from ur lineage that Av ever succeeded in life? Comments like this are attributed to loosers. grin

..i am minority and i am proud to be...we have been feeding your foolish assss for years..aren't you ashamed...mumu personified...

Fool, it's good u recognise this and in a democracy, minorities only have their say and never their way. Again fool, who told u u are feeding anyone? Against tell u As long as an SNC isn't instituted as against the NC Jonah-daft ur hero gave whatever u think belongs to u does not instead it belongs to the entire federation and that explains why everything goes straight to abuja first before ur governor comes over to collect his peanut. "our oyel " hopeless eediot, Chew on that and don't let it choke u to death.

i am closely watching this government to see how they handle the issues of unemployment and the economy...you guys should get ready for criticism...idiotic fool... grin grin grin grin grin

Hopeless eediot, who send u message? U minority fool already claimed it's a failed government. U already said her agency are filled with useless peeps. So what are u expecting again? U sound confused. Only a confirmed mad soul talk like this? Ur position is already known right before the beginning and it's noted. Fool, keep it to urself, it does move anyone. grin
U fools are expected to only have ur say which u are expressing foolishly but never ur way. grin I can live with that. grin to hell with u and ur ND pocket freedom fighting cause. grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Governance: The 3 Most Unlucky States In Nigeria / 5 Governors, 30 Senators, 135 Reps Set To Dump APC (details) / Army To Launch Operation Crocodile Smile II In South-South & South-West

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.