Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,306 members, 7,826,211 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 11:14 AM

DSS Denies Arresting Radio Biafra Director, Nnamdi kanu - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / DSS Denies Arresting Radio Biafra Director, Nnamdi kanu (1111 Views)

Breaking; Radio Biafra Director, Nnamdi Kanu Arrested / 1985 Coup: Dasuki Denies Arresting Buhari / Breaking News: DSS Denies Obua Death Rumour. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

DSS Denies Arresting Radio Biafra Director, Nnamdi kanu by Nobody: 5:51pm On Oct 20, 2015
The Department of State Services (DSS) has denied
arresting Nnamdi Kanu, the Director of secessionist
radio station, Radio Biafra.
Debunking the reports of Kanu’s arrest, two
members of the DSS in Lagos who spoke to
Happenings availed that although they were aware of the activities of Radio Biafra and the Independent
people of Biafra (IPOB) movement, he had not been
arrested.
Speaking via a telephone interview, one DSS officials
said: “We don’t have anything like that here, we don’t.
“If he was truly arrested and I didn’t hear about it, it
would be a first.”
Another official said that the DSS has only arrested a
few of the movement’s sympathisers.
He said: “We’ve arrested some of them and they’re
currently being interrogated and tired in the courts,
but I don’t think we have him (Kanu) in our custody
yet.
“Don’t be surprised if this is a fake news, he is
desperate for international reverence.”
When asked if the DSS was making moves to arrest
Kanu, he said: “This is not a topic I’d like to discuss,
sorry.”
Already, Radio Biafra has issued a statement stating
that the reported arrest of its director is in line with
its plot, claiming that President Muhammadu Buhari
has fallen into its trap.

http://savinggracereporters.com/headline/we-dont-have-him-dss-denies-arresting-radio-biafra-director-nnamdi-kanu/
Re: DSS Denies Arresting Radio Biafra Director, Nnamdi kanu by Sandydayz(f): 5:58pm On Oct 20, 2015
All for recognition? I donbilivit
Re: DSS Denies Arresting Radio Biafra Director, Nnamdi kanu by CACAWA(m): 6:00pm On Oct 20, 2015
lalasticlala, is this true?
Re: DSS Denies Arresting Radio Biafra Director, Nnamdi kanu by Firefire(m): 6:02pm On Oct 20, 2015
Interesting...
Re: DSS Denies Arresting Radio Biafra Director, Nnamdi kanu by ChimaAdeoye: 6:14pm On Oct 20, 2015
Of course,
DSS will do the usual known of Nigerian government -----LIES!!

They should get another "Oga at the top" personality to issue their lies.

5 Likes

Re: DSS Denies Arresting Radio Biafra Director, Nnamdi kanu by Nobody: 6:22pm On Oct 20, 2015
iwaited patiently for this and the zoo DSS didnt disappoint me............ ndi ara........ liars

4 Likes

Re: DSS Denies Arresting Radio Biafra Director, Nnamdi kanu by DFemaleBoss(f): 6:26pm On Oct 20, 2015
Nonsense source.

1 Like

Re: DSS Denies Arresting Radio Biafra Director, Nnamdi kanu by Nature8(m): 7:08pm On Oct 20, 2015
Ok na..

(1) (Reply)

BREAKING NEWS: Wike Loses At The Supreme Court / Crippled Biafran Joins Biafra Protest, See Picture / Meet Aisha Alhassan, Nigeria’s First Female Governor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.