Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,171 members, 7,835,915 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:27 PM

Obasanjo Cannot Be Celebrated Because He's A Thief -idris Abdulkarm - Celebrities (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Obasanjo Cannot Be Celebrated Because He's A Thief -idris Abdulkarm (52296 Views)

"Tiwa Savage Looks Like A Thief" - Non-Fan Says. Tiwa & Her Fans Fire Back / Duncan Mighty: "My Sister Has Mental Illness, Not A Thief, It's Fake News" / Efe, Bisola, Tboss, Debie-Rise, Marvis To Be Celebrated At Rumours VI (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obasanjo Cannot Be Celebrated Because He's A Thief -idris Abdulkarm by VIPERVENOM(m): 11:31pm On Oct 20, 2015
The friend of a thief is a thief. Eedris has no right to open his mouth. Obj lavished this guy with money and he was shamelessly singing about it to d extent dat he used it to mock dbanj & don jazzy. So now d money has stopped flowing he's singing a different tune. Waco rapper. Vic o beta pass dis guy sef
Re: Obasanjo Cannot Be Celebrated Because He's A Thief -idris Abdulkarm by lexxylalas2(m): 11:51pm On Oct 20, 2015
anonimi:
Very true about the KLEPTOMANIAC Agbaya of Owu.

Tell them brother..some are still thinking with there ash..dem no fit use my head o..

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2829397_screenshot201412071133571_jpeg8e776d1183226bc80c2560544562a452

2 Likes

Re: Obasanjo Cannot Be Celebrated Because He's A Thief -idris Abdulkarm by francizy(m): 12:00am On Oct 21, 2015
cupidhero:

You wey go harvard see the rubbish you wrote up there. Who be you and who be your papa?

As in eh, that guy grammar na weapon of mass destruction!! I won't be surprised if he's an English teacher oh! grin grin grin
Re: Obasanjo Cannot Be Celebrated Because He's A Thief -idris Abdulkarm by Nobody: 12:03am On Oct 21, 2015
OKorowanta:
Forget dis yarns.bicos Fela sang against Obj,u are just trying to buy d fans over.sing beta song and forget d yabis.na only u dey smoke igbo?i start to smoke igbo from primary 3 but I don turn new leaf and I don wise up.i now know wen somebodi is looking for cheap populariti.i interviewed u some years ago on my show.for some reasons I won't say my name.ordinarily i'm suppose to be your biggest fan but calm down.there is no mosquito in Heaven.
Please oga can you help me upload my song on notjustok
I have gotten much downloads abt 30k please
Re: Obasanjo Cannot Be Celebrated Because He's A Thief -idris Abdulkarm by francizy(m): 12:03am On Oct 21, 2015
hansad:
Obasanjo indicted by Halliburton corruption scandal. Jonathan de cow--- couldn't try Obasanjo until Obasanjo helped to shove him out of power.

Buhari cannot provide Obasanjo for trial becauase Obasanjo was the pilot of APC that took Buhari to office as president of Nigeria.

And doesn't that make Buhari a corrupt sycophant?

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo Cannot Be Celebrated Because He's A Thief -idris Abdulkarm by jamjam1991(m): 12:04am On Oct 21, 2015
Recognisoin is made by stunts. Obj own na by thief thiefie
Re: Obasanjo Cannot Be Celebrated Because He's A Thief -idris Abdulkarm by 9jauk: 12:50am On Oct 21, 2015
SeverusSnape:
Who doesn't know this?...Its a no brainer!

Unfortunately, there are some misguided people amongst us who celebrate that ugly thief and they go around screaming "Ebora Owu" (whatever that means). undecided

That unrepentant kleptomaniac is presently the chief advisor and Navigator of the present administration.

Hypocrisy is when you think Obasanjo is a saint and say Jonathan is a demon.

Baba go organise for u wait for part 2
Re: Obasanjo Cannot Be Celebrated Because He's A Thief -idris Abdulkarm by nobeku: 5:09am On Oct 21, 2015
SeverusSnape:

Will you shut up already!... That thief is now technically in APC.

And the dull'ard is receiving advice from him.
Guy! You will die from undeserved hate.. Who said OBJ is a member of APC?
Re: Obasanjo Cannot Be Celebrated Because He's A Thief -idris Abdulkarm by bellotaofeek: 5:21am On Oct 21, 2015
madridguy:
TRUE TALK FROM IDRIS ABDUL-KAREEM. OBJ THE BIGGEST THIEF OF THE CENTURY. BABA PLEASE RETURN BACK OUR MONEY. PDP IS THE WORST THING THAT EVER HAPPENED TO NIGERIA.
If OBJ Jam u...you go think say na Mack loaded with granite. try to revive ur career via hardworking and not picking on elderly thief grin
Re: Obasanjo Cannot Be Celebrated Because He's A Thief -idris Abdulkarm by madridguy(m): 5:25am On Oct 21, 2015
My career as in ? So we should not say our opinion again. If the man jam me I get odechi for body. Lol

bellotaofeek:

If OBJ Jam u...you go think say na Mack loaded with granite. try to revive ur career via hardworking and not picking on elderly thief grin
Re: Obasanjo Cannot Be Celebrated Because He's A Thief -idris Abdulkarm by danies1941(m): 5:44am On Oct 21, 2015
Idris.
Eedris.
Iddriss.

Becareful. Choose your battles well.

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo Cannot Be Celebrated Because He's A Thief -idris Abdulkarm by deb(m): 6:05am On Oct 21, 2015
Why do we have so many average minds in Nigeria? Somebody needed to tweak your minds to gain cheap popularity and he is getting on a platter of gold. You all are just playing ready made victim. Chai! Below average youth everywhere in Nigeria. Mtscheeeww!
Re: Obasanjo Cannot Be Celebrated Because He's A Thief -idris Abdulkarm by opribo(m): 6:25am On Oct 21, 2015
No one single person s bigger than the masses. On the day of the masses a whole Ghadaffi was reduced, powerful president Dpe was reduced to a beggar and many others in history.
So it shall be on the day the Nigerian masses will arise and ask questions, what happened to our airways, our maritime, our universities, our hospitals, our roads, our money, our oil and many questions, On that day no matter how high the hill top may be we shall climb it with our legs, no matter the soldiers guiding them we shall confront them. On that day big man will turn beggar but the masses will not listen. Each blow shall be a retaliation for the lives lost due to their greed,.
The day of the people shall come one day. That day private jet shall no longer be as the people shall go in and out of the plane as they like. I dread that day but it will surely come, its nature.
Re: Obasanjo Cannot Be Celebrated Because He's A Thief -idris Abdulkarm by dckng16(m): 6:26am On Oct 21, 2015
Idris becareful with your words, No one has ever fought OBJ and won.

Dont start what u cant finish

Or you end up being more victimised by him
Re: Obasanjo Cannot Be Celebrated Because He's A Thief -idris Abdulkarm by dckng16(m): 6:32am On Oct 21, 2015
opribo:
No one single person s bigger than the masses. On the day of the masses a whole Ghadaffi was reduced, powerful president Dpe was reduced to a beggar and many others in history.
So it shall be on the day the Nigerian masses will arise and ask questions, what happened to our airways, our maritime, our universities, our hospitals, our roads, our money, our oil and many questions, On that day no matter how high the hill top may be we shall climb it with our legs, no matter the soldiers guiding them we shall confront them. On that day big man will turn beggar but the masses will not listen. Each blow shall be a retaliation for the lives lost due to their greed,.
The day of the people shall come one day. That day private jet shall no longer be as the people shall go in and out of the plane as they like. I dread that day but it will surely come, its nature.
Impossible, i dont see any revolution happening in Nigeria. Its a mere fantasy
Re: Obasanjo Cannot Be Celebrated Because He's A Thief -idris Abdulkarm by bejeria101(m): 7:08am On Oct 21, 2015
anonimi:
Very true about the KLEPTOMANIAC Agbaya of Owu.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2829397_screenshot201412071133571_jpeg8e776d1183226bc80c2560544562a452

God bless you my brother,was suprised when he rushd to pmb saying he *obj* has facts that Gej shld be jailed,na wa o,i have one word for obj,its ADEDIBU,obj shld check his life

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Obasanjo Cannot Be Celebrated Because He's A Thief -idris Abdulkarm by defemidefemi(m): 7:33am On Oct 21, 2015
onyepapa:
Yolobas? That's all they are good at, thieves!!! OBJ god of all thieves in Nigeria.
be hopeful, one day your healer will come to your rescue.
Re: Obasanjo Cannot Be Celebrated Because He's A Thief -idris Abdulkarm by Nobody: 7:40am On Oct 21, 2015
hansad:
Obasanjo indicted by Halliburton corruption scandal. Jonathan de cow--- couldn't try Obasanjo until Obasanjo helped to shove him out of power.

Buhari cannot provide Obasanjo for trial becauase Obasanjo was the pilot of APC that took Buhari to office as president of Nigeria.

And yet they chant SAI Baba!!!!! Shows how we Nigerians behave. 100% Buhari is super standard corrupt. A big thief, all of them. If allowing Obasanjo,Amaechi and Co, under his umbrella because they helped during election...all are thieves
Re: Obasanjo Cannot Be Celebrated Because He's A Thief -idris Abdulkarm by 247notire(m): 7:46am On Oct 21, 2015
Dindondin:

you are the one that seems not to v either a brain, conscience or common sense.
Tell me who's better BTW the two people in order to access how dull & sick you are
So u compare OBJ and GEJ when it comes to corruption? Well I'm not suprised, you are one of the hopeless zombies... Your folly knows no bounds...
Re: Obasanjo Cannot Be Celebrated Because He's A Thief -idris Abdulkarm by Dreamtouch: 7:47am On Oct 21, 2015
Please who produced jaga jaga? Madt beat!
Re: Obasanjo Cannot Be Celebrated Because He's A Thief -idris Abdulkarm by 247notire(m): 7:51am On Oct 21, 2015
nightmile:

If you dare smoke cigarette near Idris , you will surprise to see him come to you and say bros make I puff.. Broke ass.
You leave the message and attack the messenger... Classic sign of dementia cum insanity...
Re: Obasanjo Cannot Be Celebrated Because He's A Thief -idris Abdulkarm by daniel56(m): 8:11am On Oct 21, 2015
My friend u are 100% right,OBJ is international thief thief.
Proffdada:
Obas anjo Cannot Be Celebrated Because He's A Thief-@idris_Abdulkarm #Felabration2015 WATCH...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PKSr7m_Hl9U#

https://mobile.twitter.com/SaharaReporters/status/656514801624051713
Re: Obasanjo Cannot Be Celebrated Because He's A Thief -idris Abdulkarm by Dindondin(m): 8:33am On Oct 21, 2015
247notire:
So u compare OBJ and GEJ when it comes to corruption? Well I'm not suprised, you are one of the hopeless zombies... Your folly knows no bounds...
idio t.
make your points and see if you are not the Zombie.
the bolded part in your brain says that both are corrupt but one is more corrupt but one is more corrupt than the other.
Re: Obasanjo Cannot Be Celebrated Because He's A Thief -idris Abdulkarm by 247notire(m): 8:56am On Oct 21, 2015
Dindondin:
idio t.
make your points and see if you are not the Zombie.
the bolded part in your brain says that both are corrupt but one is more corrupt but one is more corrupt than the other.
Well, I'm sure u have u head up in ur ass... Ur not worth a further response...
Re: Obasanjo Cannot Be Celebrated Because He's A Thief -idris Abdulkarm by victor2exl(m): 8:58am On Oct 21, 2015
200% Correct...Nigeria Problem 101
Re: Obasanjo Cannot Be Celebrated Because He's A Thief -idris Abdulkarm by onyepapa(m): 9:05am On Oct 21, 2015
dragunov:
see this anuofia! You have to turn every thread to a tribal war. Anumanu. Ozodimgbwa. Oke. Edide. Elerii bu!
you try but you are still a coward
Re: Obasanjo Cannot Be Celebrated Because He's A Thief -idris Abdulkarm by hogboyeh(m): 9:18am On Oct 21, 2015
I was 100% der dat night obj na theif
Re: Obasanjo Cannot Be Celebrated Because He's A Thief -idris Abdulkarm by godwin120alex: 10:20am On Oct 21, 2015
True talk baba Obasanjo will meet his reward here on earth just be watching
Re: Obasanjo Cannot Be Celebrated Because He's A Thief -idris Abdulkarm by JohnReese: 10:55am On Oct 21, 2015
Don't mind him grin
sexymoma:
Dis guy nor know say since he sing Nigeria jagajaga for obj regime... .na since den he Don dey irrelevant..
Re: Obasanjo Cannot Be Celebrated Because He's A Thief -idris Abdulkarm by petermichaels(m): 1:35pm On Oct 21, 2015
am with u on dis 1. Tell it 2d world and his mumu suporters
Re: Obasanjo Cannot Be Celebrated Because He's A Thief -idris Abdulkarm by Came: 3:11pm On Oct 21, 2015
Democracy good ooooo, dem born idris well to talk this kind thing for military regime Democracy make people crazy, and dem no get respect for elders again. Hmmmmmm.
Re: Obasanjo Cannot Be Celebrated Because He's A Thief -idris Abdulkarm by Aiyegbajeje2001: 3:27pm On Oct 21, 2015
godoluwa:
thunder will not fire you in Jesus name

Thanks for recalling the thunder thing. Anyway let us leave all to the almighty to judge.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

#BBNaija: Miracle Reacts After Nina, Cee-C Revealed Alex And Tobi Had Sex / Meet Meggy Linus, New Akwa Ibom Teen Queen, She Replaces Abasiodiong Eyo Inyang / Davido, Chioma And Porsche Of 45 Million Naira - By Peppy Chidinma Akaniro

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.