Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,299 members, 7,836,302 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:59 AM

Obasanjo Cannot Be Celebrated Because He's A Thief -idris Abdulkarm - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Obasanjo Cannot Be Celebrated Because He's A Thief -idris Abdulkarm (52300 Views)

"Tiwa Savage Looks Like A Thief" - Non-Fan Says. Tiwa & Her Fans Fire Back / Duncan Mighty: "My Sister Has Mental Illness, Not A Thief, It's Fake News" / Efe, Bisola, Tboss, Debie-Rise, Marvis To Be Celebrated At Rumours VI (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obasanjo Cannot Be Celebrated Because He's A Thief -idris Abdulkarm by oyalunasamuel(m): 9:28pm On Oct 20, 2015
OKorowanta:
Forget dis yarns.bicos Fela sang against Obj,u are just trying to buy d fans over.sing beta song and forget d yabis.na only u dey smoke igbo?i start to smoke igbo from primary 3 but I don turn new leaf and I don wise up.i now know wen somebodi is looking for cheap populariti.i interviewed u some years ago on my show.for some reasons I won't say my name.ordinarily i'm suppose to be your biggest fan but calm down.there is no mosquito in Heaven.

Thats not nice thing to say about someone who's just sharing his views regardless of who its coming from. Either ways, you like it or not Edris Abdulkareem is one of the first pioneers of Nigerian Hip Hop music and he has made his mark.

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo Cannot Be Celebrated Because He's A Thief -idris Abdulkarm by cole265(m): 9:32pm On Oct 20, 2015
OKorowanta:
Forget dis yarns.bicos Fela sang against Obj,u are just trying to buy d fans over.sing beta song and forget d yabis.na only u dey smoke igbo?i start to smoke igbo from primary 3 but I don turn new leaf and I don wise up.i now know wen somebodi is looking for cheap populariti.i interviewed u some years ago on my show.for some reasons I won't say my name.ordinarily i'm suppose to be your biggest fan but calm down.there is no mosquito in Heaven.

Don't mind the jobless guy. ...pissed me off.

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo Cannot Be Celebrated Because He's A Thief -idris Abdulkarm by hansad: 9:36pm On Oct 20, 2015
Obasanjo indicted by Halliburton corruption scandal. Jonathan de cow--- couldn't try Obasanjo until Obasanjo helped to shove him out of power.

Buhari cannot provide Obasanjo for trial becauase Obasanjo was the pilot of APC that took Buhari to office as president of Nigeria.
Re: Obasanjo Cannot Be Celebrated Because He's A Thief -idris Abdulkarm by cole265(m): 9:37pm On Oct 20, 2015
Bonapart:
He's not just a thief but a disgrace

But brother, look for a better option to revive your career undecided

Fixed

2 Likes

Re: Obasanjo Cannot Be Celebrated Because He's A Thief -idris Abdulkarm by MichaelSokoto(m): 9:39pm On Oct 20, 2015

1 Share

Re: Obasanjo Cannot Be Celebrated Because He's A Thief -idris Abdulkarm by nickxtra(m): 9:43pm On Oct 20, 2015
Idris still dey vex for Baba because he no give am contract. Pls, somebody should tell Idris to go and settle with 50 cent, Nigeria Breweries and the Kennis. I even thought by now he would gone 'killed' himself, because during the election campaigns he said Buhari can never become President of Nigeria.
Re: Obasanjo Cannot Be Celebrated Because He's A Thief -idris Abdulkarm by dandoki: 9:52pm On Oct 20, 2015
DickDastardly:
I concur! 100% Halliburton Scandal. $16b power project missing. Multi billion Naira library project Failed 3rd term bid So many unsolved political murders Perenial fuel scarcity. Unaccounted days as petroleum minister ......add yours
Abeg, money no lost!
Re: Obasanjo Cannot Be Celebrated Because He's A Thief -idris Abdulkarm by Aiyegbajeje2001: 9:55pm On Oct 20, 2015
godoluwa:
leader my ass. THUNDER FIRE DAT FONE WEY U TAKE POST DIS SHIIT.

OLE NI OLUSEGUN OKIKIOLA AREMU OBASANJO BABA IYABO

What have i done to warrant thunder my brother. We are only being civil here with opinons. Anyway if crossed the line forgive and forget and recall your thunder fire.

2 Likes

Re: Obasanjo Cannot Be Celebrated Because He's A Thief -idris Abdulkarm by nightmile: 10:04pm On Oct 20, 2015
waice6571:
I have read so many post on this thread, both reasonable and otherwise some through misguided thought and blah...... Blah....... Blah....
But in my own opinnion, I believe the gorilla in question can N E V E R die W E L L

Very sure your father is a nonentity and an slowpoke. Show us the picture of the demented man you call your father..
Re: Obasanjo Cannot Be Celebrated Because He's A Thief -idris Abdulkarm by godoluwa(m): 10:05pm On Oct 20, 2015
Aiyegbajeje2001:

What have i done to warrant thunder my brother. We are only being civil here with opinons. Anyway if crossed the line forgive and forget and recall your thunder fire.
thunder will not fire you in Jesus name

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo Cannot Be Celebrated Because He's A Thief -idris Abdulkarm by bikefab(m): 10:05pm On Oct 20, 2015
True talk Idris. And they have all been pointing fingers at d otuoke gentleman who hasn't stolen half of what they have...
Re: Obasanjo Cannot Be Celebrated Because He's A Thief -idris Abdulkarm by nightmile: 10:14pm On Oct 20, 2015
2Awesome:
Ewure Idris go back to your irrelevance.

If you dare smoke cigarette near Idris , you will surprise to see him come to you and say bros make I puff.. Broke ass.
Re: Obasanjo Cannot Be Celebrated Because He's A Thief -idris Abdulkarm by 400billionman: 10:16pm On Oct 20, 2015
sweatlana:
Buhari is corrupt

Abacha is not corrupt - Buhari...
Re: Obasanjo Cannot Be Celebrated Because He's A Thief -idris Abdulkarm by OKorowanta: 10:24pm On Oct 20, 2015
BoiGrammz:
who asked you whether you interviewed him??

Dont famz. You can go to hell with zour weed smokers show,

i can see your name.. Igbo people are allergic to sense..

U be rabbit?
I AV fought with friends who Neva believed Eedris was no 1 in his hey days.
I'm only concerned because he can do without dis yarns and work his way back to d top.
I wud av agreed wit u if u come up to say controversy is d name of d game sometimes.
Even at that,,,Mtn,Etisalat might not want to av anything to do with u if u are too controversial.
Samsung,peak milk,LG and many others may Neva want to AV u in there events if u put urself up for too much controversies.
Tomorrow na u go talk say Olamide get five endorsements Eedris nor get half.

U see dis pix right here,dats his profile pic like right now on what app.we've come a long way.so who dey famz?i Neva fit famz myself finish,na someone else?
Nor dey talk rubbish!

Re: Obasanjo Cannot Be Celebrated Because He's A Thief -idris Abdulkarm by femtoj2: 10:24pm On Oct 20, 2015
Why can't you guys use your data reasonably. Just thinking.....
Re: Obasanjo Cannot Be Celebrated Because He's A Thief -idris Abdulkarm by meccuno: 10:24pm On Oct 20, 2015
Proffdada:
Obasanjo Cannot Be Celebrated Because He's A Thief-@idris_Abdulkarm #Felabration2015 WATCH...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PKSr7m_Hl9U#

https://mobile.twitter.com/SaharaReporters/status/656514801624051713
Reality is when Eedris Ends Up Missing........grin
Re: Obasanjo Cannot Be Celebrated Because He's A Thief -idris Abdulkarm by 400billionman: 10:25pm On Oct 20, 2015
owobokiri:
Under his administration in the 70s, this country witnessed the first billion naira scam when buhari was the oil secretary. Before then , the worry was the issue of 10% stolen from contract sums. After Obasanjo, we started reading of billion dollar contracts that were appropriated with nothing to show for it.. He retired to Ottah farm and made every serving and retired ex army officer who didn't steal look like mumu with his opulent lifestyle. . Obviously his ottah farm was a product of embezzlement. No wonder after him, from Babangida to Abacha and Abdulsallami, every head of state made it a point of duty to outdo the other in the art of kleptomania. He gave us a dull Shagari and Yardua and when he came back in 1999, he expended over 15 billion dollars on power with out adding a single new mega watts... Obasanjo ruined Nigeria with his hedonistic owambe culture, yet his people are bleating baba baba baba whenever he is mentioned. Shame.

Most Nigerians are sentimental mental patients with brains ravaged by bias, double standard, religion, partisan, tribal and political colouration.

I just read where anonimi stated that Jonathan built 14 federal universities for Nigerians in 4 years but OBJ and Atiku built private universities BELL and ABTI for themselves in 8 years. I wanted to cry.

3 Likes

Re: Obasanjo Cannot Be Celebrated Because He's A Thief -idris Abdulkarm by jarfarchiks(m): 10:32pm On Oct 20, 2015
DickDastardly:
I concur! 100%
Halliburton Scandal.
$16b power project missing.
Multi billion Naira library project
Failed 3rd term bid
So many unsolved political murders
Perenial fuel scarcity.
Unaccounted days as petroleum minister
......add yours
Operation feed the nation.?
Re: Obasanjo Cannot Be Celebrated Because He's A Thief -idris Abdulkarm by richard870(m): 10:33pm On Oct 20, 2015
DickDastardly:
I concur! 100%
Halliburton Scandal.
$16b power project missing.
Multi billion Naira library project
Failed 3rd term bid
So many unsolved political murders
Perenial fuel scarcity.
Unaccounted days as petroleum minister
......add yours
owo ina (electricity) ti won ko je nko?
Re: Obasanjo Cannot Be Celebrated Because He's A Thief -idris Abdulkarm by Obanz2(f): 10:33pm On Oct 20, 2015
Dottore:
Fela had on many occasion in his lifetime called Obasanjo a thief. idris just reminded the people in Felabration
In Fela's voice in "army arrangement":

"oil money missing missing,
Obasanjo plan am very well,
he set up enquiry wey rule Nigeria before,
The same old politicians, wey spoil Nigeria before,
Dem dabaru everybody,
Money no lost dem shout again
Supervisor Obasanjo
Them say make him no talk o...
Enquiry come close oooo"

In ITT he said...
"...them go start start them inflation,
Start start their corruption,
Start start their confusion,
Start start their opression,
Start start to steal money like Obasanjo and Abiola"
i dey feel u fela spirit go bless u.
Re: Obasanjo Cannot Be Celebrated Because He's A Thief -idris Abdulkarm by Lawsimon(m): 10:41pm On Oct 20, 2015
anonimi:
Very true about the KLEPTOMANIAC Agbaya of Owu.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2829397_screenshot201412071133571_jpeg8e776d1183226bc80c2560544562a452

na mama born this one or abi them vomit am? This is an eye sore chai!!!

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo Cannot Be Celebrated Because He's A Thief -idris Abdulkarm by Ogegod87: 10:47pm On Oct 20, 2015
Bia eedris, na Tonto dike FIL u dey call thief? E b like say u don 4get hw baba iyabo tk jagajaga u? Anyways u r right. Na God go judge OBJ matter 4 heaven.
Re: Obasanjo Cannot Be Celebrated Because He's A Thief -idris Abdulkarm by 247notire(m): 10:48pm On Oct 20, 2015
kestolove95:
Dix useless boy call mr jaga jaga...na ur gej no corrpt abi
I give up on you! Ur brain must be as big as an egg...
Re: Obasanjo Cannot Be Celebrated Because He's A Thief -idris Abdulkarm by AUTOCRATIC(m): 10:51pm On Oct 20, 2015
I just pity this boi again....he is full of words that always ruin his career. The same assault you did to 50cent some years back that brought about down turn your music career.
I still don't see you as a successful nigeria musician,the likes of davido,wiskid and co are your grandchild in the industry but you have no success that canbe compare with theirs.
Any child who disrespect eldersdoes not grow.
"Ti oju akata ba lewo se enu adiye lo wa to s"i.

Your career is almost ruin, you are there insulting the person who God has given a fulfilled life.

How will you feel when the like of davido,wiskid,kiss daniel and co come out to insult you in public.?
Re: Obasanjo Cannot Be Celebrated Because He's A Thief -idris Abdulkarm by 247notire(m): 10:57pm On Oct 20, 2015
Dindondin:

Ebora Owu means the Spirit from Owu.
Owu is OBJ's hometown.
Last Bullet
Meanwhile, your are right to say OBJ is a thief.
He and GEJ deserves stoning
Be guided young man, dnt even talk of GEJ whr OBJ is... Haba, dnt u have a brain or a conscience at least...
Re: Obasanjo Cannot Be Celebrated Because He's A Thief -idris Abdulkarm by 247notire(m): 11:00pm On Oct 20, 2015
400billionman:

Most Nigerians are sentimental mental patients with brains ravaged by bias, double standard, religion, partisan, tribal and political colouration.

I just read where anonimi stated that Jonathan built 14 federal universities for Nigerians in 4 years but OBJ and Atiku built private universities BELL and ABTI for themselves in 8 years. I wanted to cry.
Pop one Veuve Cliquot on me whr ever u are... U fuccking nailed it...

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo Cannot Be Celebrated Because He's A Thief -idris Abdulkarm by dragunov: 11:01pm On Oct 20, 2015
onyepapa:
Yolobas? That's all they are good at, thieves!!! OBJ god all thieves in Nigeria.
see this anuofia! You have to turn every thread to a tribal war. Anumanu. Ozodimgbwa. Oke. Edide. Elerii bu!
Re: Obasanjo Cannot Be Celebrated Because He's A Thief -idris Abdulkarm by Inspectahdeck(m): 11:01pm On Oct 20, 2015
A bitter artist.

Why did you sing Nigeria jaga jaga and fought 50 kobo? He used his hand to kill his career so don't transfer your aggression to baba. like it or not OBJ is a state man and will be celebrated when the time comes.
Re: Obasanjo Cannot Be Celebrated Because He's A Thief -idris Abdulkarm by Dindondin(m): 11:05pm On Oct 20, 2015
247notire:
Be guided young man, dnt even talk of GEJ whr OBJ is... Haba, dnt u have a brain or a conscience at least...
you are the one that seems not to v either a brain, conscience or common sense.
Tell me who's better BTW the two people in order to access how dull & sick you are
Re: Obasanjo Cannot Be Celebrated Because He's A Thief -idris Abdulkarm by Alezy(m): 11:08pm On Oct 20, 2015
SeverusSnape:
Who doesn't know this?...Its a no brainer!

Unfortunately, there are some misguided people amongst us who celebrate that ugly thief and they go around screaming "Ebora Owu" (whatever that means). undecided

That unrepentant kleptomaniac is presently the chief advisor and Navigator of the present administration.

Hypocrisy is when you think Obasanjo is a saint and say Jonathan is a demon.
both GEJ n OBJ are thieves but if i drop two things, you will definitely choose one. Obviously GEJ is better. OBJ is the most corrupt president Nigeria has/will ever have.

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo Cannot Be Celebrated Because He's A Thief -idris Abdulkarm by Kristokx(m): 11:09pm On Oct 20, 2015
Oga talk new thing that's old news..which nigerian politician no be thief
Re: Obasanjo Cannot Be Celebrated Because He's A Thief -idris Abdulkarm by Alezy(m): 11:14pm On Oct 20, 2015
400billionman:

they careless of ur existence my brother, All they think about is how they can have 500 trillion dollars to dem selves.

Believe me, am so pained to think that a man as corrupt as obj still have a say in this administration. #i weep for my country

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Davido, Chioma And Porsche Of 45 Million Naira - By Peppy Chidinma Akaniro / Portable Mocks Dj Chicken After He Was Beaten Mercilessly (video) / Chika Ike Poses With Her Benz G-wagon And Channel Bag (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.