Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,782 members, 7,817,249 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:46 AM

See Why This Guy Ended His Relationship ( PHOTO ) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / See Why This Guy Ended His Relationship ( PHOTO ) (61153 Views)

My Girlfriend Looks Like Bobrisky....should I Quit The Relationship (photo) / Girls, Can U Take This Punishment From A Guy Just To Keep Ur Relationship? Photo / When Bae Visit And You Both Are In A Godly Relationship Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

See Why This Guy Ended His Relationship ( PHOTO ) by Whizzcute(m): 10:18pm On Oct 20, 2015
Do you think this guy's decision is Right or Wrong ??

38 Likes 9 Shares

Re: See Why This Guy Ended His Relationship ( PHOTO ) by Mutuwa(m): 10:21pm On Oct 20, 2015
You will have to prove that someone taught her,aside from fluke.
Its wrong,give her a benefit of doubt,and play the game again. grin

23 Likes

Re: See Why This Guy Ended His Relationship ( PHOTO ) by zeetyzin(m): 10:25pm On Oct 20, 2015
Mutuwa:
You will have to prove that someone taught her,aside from fluke.
Its wrong,give her a benefit of doubt,and play the game again. grin
Benefit of kini... grin.

7 Likes

Re: See Why This Guy Ended His Relationship ( PHOTO ) by Nobody: 10:31pm On Oct 20, 2015
Lol! Red card! He is right grin

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: See Why This Guy Ended His Relationship ( PHOTO ) by pet4ril(f): 10:35pm On Oct 20, 2015
angry angry

3 Likes

Re: See Why This Guy Ended His Relationship ( PHOTO ) by Skibofire(m): 10:38pm On Oct 20, 2015
To score free kicks on fifa is extremely difficult + she is a girl..they are things u just don't learn on your own

170 Likes 6 Shares

Re: See Why This Guy Ended His Relationship ( PHOTO ) by Laitesmart(m): 10:38pm On Oct 20, 2015
What if she is extra talented about that... Maybe she brought the talent from heaven... Havent u heard of people who have never driven before and drove well at their very first attempt

17 Likes

Re: See Why This Guy Ended His Relationship ( PHOTO ) by marshalcarter: 10:39pm On Oct 20, 2015
OP.......ayam strongly behind you grin

She yaff gan do it awsyd and coman display it in ya front not knowin ya wiser grin

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: See Why This Guy Ended His Relationship ( PHOTO ) by PissedOffWeed(m): 5:14am On Oct 21, 2015
grin so on point like decimals....
Devil don expose her via FIFA

30 Likes 1 Share

Re: See Why This Guy Ended His Relationship ( PHOTO ) by Sirchucks(m): 6:05am On Oct 21, 2015
Skibofire:
To score free kicks on fifa is extremely difficult + she is a girl..they are things u just don't learn on your own
so she agree to play FOOTBALL(SOCCER) with u and u r complaining haa. Do u know how hard it is to get them to watch?
And dat is not an excuse. "scoring a kick dat is free" haa

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: See Why This Guy Ended His Relationship ( PHOTO ) by Sirchucks(m): 6:17am On Oct 21, 2015
Skibofire:
u dont even know if she went to a lot of trouble to learn d game 4 u. So She dont bore wit u some foolish play. TAKE UR TIME, DONT DISCOURAGE OTHER GIRLS...

46 Likes 3 Shares

Re: See Why This Guy Ended His Relationship ( PHOTO ) by Skibofire(m): 6:59am On Oct 21, 2015
Sirchucks:

u dont even know if she went to a lot of trouble to learn d game 4 u. So She dont bore wit u some foolish play. TAKE UR TIME, DONT DISCOURAGE OTHER GIRLS...
oga do u play FIFA? + I will be very happy she tries to play but when she scores "a kick that is free" I will be quite optimistic.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: See Why This Guy Ended His Relationship ( PHOTO ) by IamLEGEND1: 7:05am On Oct 21, 2015
how many of these threads are there?

but no matter, the guy head dey there.

you know how many months e take me to perfect my freekick skills for FIFA ?

so for her to just get the thing on her first try mean say another sharp guy don dey cruise her kondo for my back

9 Likes

Re: See Why This Guy Ended His Relationship ( PHOTO ) by ayindepremier: 7:57am On Oct 21, 2015
when u refused to teach her...
another sharp nigga got ur back and do d needful!
and I can also help her out on how to score corners.!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: See Why This Guy Ended His Relationship ( PHOTO ) by Dottore: 8:08am On Oct 21, 2015
Ok

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See Why This Guy Ended His Relationship ( PHOTO ) by 80million1: 8:08am On Oct 21, 2015
Crap.

1 Like

Re: See Why This Guy Ended His Relationship ( PHOTO ) by menix(m): 8:08am On Oct 21, 2015
The MOD responsible for this should jejely ban him or herself..

What Rabbish, stale as cabin biscuit..

11 Likes

Re: See Why This Guy Ended His Relationship ( PHOTO ) by david22uu(m): 8:08am On Oct 21, 2015
this remind me of why i ended mine..

She claimed she was a virgin and lost her virginity through rigorous
exercise and when she was young, and when we wanted to finally do..
she gave me a Mouth Action (best ever), tore and fixed the condoms her self and was riding me..

Question: How come she sabi like that

79 Likes

Re: See Why This Guy Ended His Relationship ( PHOTO ) by AUCTI0N2O15: 8:09am On Oct 21, 2015
K
Re: See Why This Guy Ended His Relationship ( PHOTO ) by AgbalagbaOle: 8:09am On Oct 21, 2015
For how long have you been playing the game together.. she might have learned.. what a man can do a woman may do better..

and besides dont think whatever is difficult for you must compulsorily be difficult for others.. you might be a slow learner and she a very intelligent lady..

s reason be4 u act.. undecided

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: See Why This Guy Ended His Relationship ( PHOTO ) by Nobody: 8:09am On Oct 21, 2015
You couldn't be more wrong grin

1 Like

Re: See Why This Guy Ended His Relationship ( PHOTO ) by osazeeblue01: 8:09am On Oct 21, 2015
Some days are like that.
Re: See Why This Guy Ended His Relationship ( PHOTO ) by villareal15(m): 8:09am On Oct 21, 2015
no way in hell
I smell a third party

4 Likes

Re: See Why This Guy Ended His Relationship ( PHOTO ) by Nobody: 8:09am On Oct 21, 2015
two yellow card = red
Re: See Why This Guy Ended His Relationship ( PHOTO ) by Tallesty1(m): 8:09am On Oct 21, 2015

5 Likes

Yes, she didn't learn it on her own. She learnt it while you were busy drinking at the bar with your niggas and fuccking them bitcches.

3 Likes

Re: See Why This Guy Ended His Relationship ( PHOTO ) by Sirchucks(m): 8:09am On Oct 21, 2015
Skibofire:
oga do u play FIFA? + I will be very happy she tries to play but when she scores "a kick that is free" I will be quite optimistic.
in every game there is move. When u make such impressive move unitentionally, even ur fellow player will ask u. How u do am? Did d op ask her?

4 Likes

Re: See Why This Guy Ended His Relationship ( PHOTO ) by Creamz(m): 8:10am On Oct 21, 2015
Lol
Re: See Why This Guy Ended His Relationship ( PHOTO ) by slap1(m): 8:10am On Oct 21, 2015
Skibofire:

So she can't have elder brothers?

11 Likes

Re: See Why This Guy Ended His Relationship ( PHOTO ) by 360ng: 8:10am On Oct 21, 2015
LOL grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Anambra Seals Hotel Over Viral Pool Sex Video / She Told Me Her Honest Story But It Made Me Lose Interest In Her / You're Forming If You Can't Eat Chicken Like My Wife On Our Date - Nigerian Man

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.