Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,100 members, 7,835,707 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:46 PM

See The Reply This Guy Gave Gov. Ambode - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / See The Reply This Guy Gave Gov. Ambode (1305 Views)

Corper Begs Senator Ashafa N100,000, See The Reply He Got / See 7 Conditions Rivers State Militants Gave Gov. Wike To Accept Amnesty / Epic Reply This Guy Gave Osinbajo On Twitter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See The Reply This Guy Gave Gov. Ambode by Tunguy01(m): 11:26pm On Oct 20, 2015
Teaching the Gov his job? Lol! After all what the governor said is “nothing but the truth”. Nigerians nd der reply thou.

1 Like

Re: See The Reply This Guy Gave Gov. Ambode by benedictnsi(m): 11:27pm On Oct 20, 2015
Hahaha... That guy definitely has an uncomplited building grin

3 Likes

Re: See The Reply This Guy Gave Gov. Ambode by niggi4life(m): 11:36pm On Oct 20, 2015
grin grin grin grin that was harsh but seriously na d truth, i never see anything wey this fat Ambode do for Lagos, some said lets wait for 100 days, 100 days have passed still nothing, lets wait for some more 365 days sha.............

By the way, the roads are getting worse, electricity is almost zero and good security is nearing 0% in Lagos state

2 Likes

Re: See The Reply This Guy Gave Gov. Ambode by knostbrown01(m): 11:51pm On Oct 20, 2015
I will rather say 'The Governor of Lagos state should face construction of abandon roads and dilapidated schools as they are death trap or risk being cursed'
Re: See The Reply This Guy Gave Gov. Ambode by Vicadonis(m): 11:58pm On Oct 20, 2015
Ambode the 'club addict'...
Re: See The Reply This Guy Gave Gov. Ambode by ifyan(m): 12:01am On Oct 21, 2015
Just a simple reply

1 Like

Re: See The Reply This Guy Gave Gov. Ambode by menix(m): 12:05am On Oct 21, 2015
Seriously Ambode got what he deserved..

We have abandoned projects in lagos, the worst re some death trap called roads that same miscreants he mentioned about use such opportunity to rob passengers..

Ambode should just shut up nd ask his cabinet to lend him clues of what it takes to be a governor..

1 Like

Re: See The Reply This Guy Gave Gov. Ambode by SirLegal(m): 12:10am On Oct 21, 2015
Funny enough, the both of them are right in their own perspective.

If the two projects mentioned by the both parties can be implemented by Lagosians and Ambode, then, its a win-win situation for the state.
Re: See The Reply This Guy Gave Gov. Ambode by Badgers14: 12:23am On Oct 21, 2015
Nice shot cheesy cheesy

Hope they didnt arrest the guy grin
Re: See The Reply This Guy Gave Gov. Ambode by Nobody: 12:30am On Oct 21, 2015
hahaha... o boy una no go let person laff for night turn wizard for ds nairaland.... haha. .. wen u ve a clown as a governor... buh honestly all Nigerian past and present leaders are just annoying...
Re: See The Reply This Guy Gave Gov. Ambode by Anapuao(f): 12:31am On Oct 21, 2015
This guy has strong liver. Hey its my birthday... not asking for 'Likes' wink I'm just excited and grateful to God grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: See The Reply This Guy Gave Gov. Ambode by TIMEISWISDOM(m): 12:39am On Oct 21, 2015
grin grin
Re: See The Reply This Guy Gave Gov. Ambode by Nobody: 1:00am On Oct 21, 2015
Smh vehemently
Re: See The Reply This Guy Gave Gov. Ambode by Aromas: 2:02am On Oct 21, 2015
Call him negative names, but the fact remains that the guy said the real facts, uncompleted buildings as being a place for miscreant since 1900. The club governor should focus fundamental problems of the people like roads,schools and standard health centers As for the guy, 1000Likes for you jaree
Re: See The Reply This Guy Gave Gov. Ambode by donholy28(m): 5:06am On Oct 21, 2015
The guy has said it all...remove log from ur eye b4 u begin find stick for another man eye
Re: See The Reply This Guy Gave Gov. Ambode by opalu: 5:40am On Oct 21, 2015
Good answer to Mr Governor
Re: See The Reply This Guy Gave Gov. Ambode by manuelzz(m): 5:55am On Oct 21, 2015
I no understand some people o. Which death traps and bad roads are you guys going on about? I thought y'all said that fashola fixed most of the roads in Lagos? Or the Roads all went bad just these few months he left office? Secondly,why una dey para for Ambode,you guys also made us during the elections to believe he was the next best thing after Orjin? Why una dey confuse us like thz na? I just dey laff oo
Re: See The Reply This Guy Gave Gov. Ambode by manuelzz(m): 5:57am On Oct 21, 2015
I no understand some people o. Which death traps and bad roads are you guys going on about? I thought y'all said that fashola fixed most of the roads in Lagos? Or the Roads all went bad just these few months he left office? Secondly,why una dey para for Ambode,you guys also made us during the elections to believe he was the next best thing after Orjin? Why una dey confuse us like thz na? I just dey laff oo
Re: See The Reply This Guy Gave Gov. Ambode by PassingShot(m): 6:01am On Oct 21, 2015
Nigerians and their audacity to insult constituted authority is nauseating.

A good number of the populace thinks it is fashionable and a thing of pride to insult/ridicule their leaders not knowing such acts make them look stupi.d.
Re: See The Reply This Guy Gave Gov. Ambode by IamPatriotic(m): 6:06am On Oct 21, 2015
What a very rude manner to reply a Governor, and if the fellow is picked up now unruly behaviour, his fellow ill trained "social media activists" cry foul forgetting how disrespectful he has been to a constituted authority.
Re: See The Reply This Guy Gave Gov. Ambode by Nobody: 6:18am On Oct 21, 2015
Ambode after reading that reply will say, "omo people they vex oh,person no fit joke with this guys?".

1 Like

Re: See The Reply This Guy Gave Gov. Ambode by cold(m): 6:53am On Oct 21, 2015
Too many pseudo accounts on twitter. One just can't tell from that snapshot if that is Ambode's twitter page. Besides,one would expect his account to be verified.
Re: See The Reply This Guy Gave Gov. Ambode by bonechamberlain(m): 7:14am On Oct 21, 2015
exactly, a very precise response.
Re: See The Reply This Guy Gave Gov. Ambode by Vikkie14: 7:18am On Oct 21, 2015
SIMPLE
COGENT
AND
HEART-PIERCING
Re: See The Reply This Guy Gave Gov. Ambode by Nobody: 7:21am On Oct 21, 2015
Many of these APC so called leaders are on hard drugs. If Ambode does not like seeing uncompleted buildings, he can give them money to complete it- and see the rapid completion of the uncompleted buildings within weeks. Anyway, as the guy replied him, Ambode should repair roads and do his job.
Re: See The Reply This Guy Gave Gov. Ambode by princemillla(m): 7:22am On Oct 21, 2015
benedictnsi:
Hahaha... That guy definitely has an uncompleted[i][/i] not uncomplited building grin
Re: See The Reply This Guy Gave Gov. Ambode by princemillla(m): 7:24am On Oct 21, 2015
I love that response........ Our leaders are constituting neausance on social media anyhow dis days. And with that people are losing respect for them. Smh
Re: See The Reply This Guy Gave Gov. Ambode by oluseyiforjesus(m): 7:33am On Oct 21, 2015
Lolz

(1) (Reply)

Update: Vanguard Lied Nigeria Have Not Hired Mercenaries / Sen. Wamakko Canvasses Second Term For Buhari / How To Achieve Biafra In 6months For Dummies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.