Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,443 members, 7,861,268 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 08:30 AM

Facts About Biafra (A Must Read) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Facts About Biafra (A Must Read) (2145 Views)

Biafra - A Call For The Ijaw Nation To Stand Up For Truth. / What FFK Said About Biafra On Twitter / On South South And Biafra...a Rivers-man View (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Facts About Biafra (A Must Read) by agadez007(m): 11:58pm On Oct 20, 2015
FACTS ABOUT BIAFRA!

(1) Biafran agitation has nothing to do with
HYDROCARBON/ CRUDE OIL deposits in Niger
Delta. Imo, Abia, Anambra are currently oil
producing states in Nigeria with huge
natural gas reserves, not forgetting the
enormous untapped coal deposits in Enugu!

(2) Biafra is not land-locked. It has
numerous access to the sea, including
through the River Niger.

(3) Biafra entire population is about 35
million people which is greater than the
population many advanced countries in
Western Europe, including Switzerland,
Luxembourg, Belgium, Holland, Austria....etc

(4) Biafra does not or in any form signify
war, violence, armed struggle or any sort of
physical confrontation. BIAFRA IS NOT WAR!
It simply means political, economic and
socio-cultural freedom from a feudalist State
ruled by terrorists and Jihadists.

(5) Biafra is not a call for massive exodus to
Igbo land. Put differently, every Igbo or
Biafran must not live in Biafra land. Those
who wish could still maintain their residency
wherever they are as well as own properties
anywhere in the world, including Lagos,
Abuja, Kaduna, Kano, Abeokuta…etc.

(6) Independent and sovereign Biafra will
never translate to loss or forfeiture of
landed properties of her citizens in Lagos,
Abuja or anywhere in Nigeria. There are
many domestic and international treaties,
conventions and laws that protects Assets of
non-citizens everywhere in the World, that
will apply appropriately.

(7) The NEW BIAFRA shall be a coalition of
desirous and
willing ethnic nationalities in defunct
Eastern Nigeria and
would never be a forceful annexation of any
unwilling
ethnic nationality within its current geo-
political definition.
Ijaws, Ogonis, Ibibio, Anangs, Efiks, Ogojas,
and host of
other ethnic NATIONALITIES shall possess
the privilege to
decide whether to tango politically with
their Igbo brethren
or go their own separate ways..

(cool Biafra is a train of peace and liberty. A
desire for liberation from institutionalis ed
stumbling blocks like quota system and
federal character principles in Nigeria’s
quasi-unitary society. It is a movement
against internal colonialism, tribal gang-ups,
economic marginalisation and political
subjugation of Igbo and her minority
neighbours.

(9) It has nothing to do with hate, bigotry or
ethnic chauvinism. Just a desire to live in a
healthy society where your tribe, tongue,
religion or creed does not define who you
are or how far you would
go in your career!
Uju Nwokorobia

5 Likes

Re: Facts About Biafra (A Must Read) by Davijunson: 12:01am On Oct 21, 2015
Why are ppl giving this Biafra of a thing too much Attention?

1 Like

Re: Facts About Biafra (A Must Read) by agadez007(m): 12:02am On Oct 21, 2015
Davijunson:
what are you saying?

1 Like

Re: Facts About Biafra (A Must Read) by ifyan(m): 12:05am On Oct 21, 2015
Davijunson:

Because it's the land of rising sun.

I hope you got it

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Facts About Biafra (A Must Read) by Davijunson: 12:05am On Oct 21, 2015
agadez007:
what are you saying?
Did I type in Arabic? or is that too complex for you to comprehend?

1 Like

Re: Facts About Biafra (A Must Read) by Davijunson: 12:10am On Oct 21, 2015
ifyan:

Because it's the land of rising sun.

I hope you got it
I have said this before and I will say it again.... A house Divided against itself cannot Stand... let's forget about this Social Media noise and all that... Majority of Igbos, esp those outside the east are against Biafra, so what are you Saying? if all Igbos can agree that Biafra is what they want, fine... But y'all look like some set of confused ppl who don't know what they want..
Re: Facts About Biafra (A Must Read) by ifyan(m): 12:14am On Oct 21, 2015
Davijunson:

I have said this before and I will say it again.... A house Divided against itself cannot Stand... let's forget about this Social Media noise and all that... Majority of Igbos, esp those outside the east are against Biafra, so what are you Saying? if all Igbos can agree that Biafra is what they want, fine... But y'all look like some set of confused ppl who don't know what they want..

But will you agree that BIAFRA is the land of the rising sun

4 Likes

Re: Facts About Biafra (A Must Read) by kingk(m): 12:27am On Oct 21, 2015
At the mention of biafra, every nigerian trembled...........thank God am a biafran.

3 Likes

Re: Facts About Biafra (A Must Read) by Davijunson: 12:28am On Oct 21, 2015
ifyan:

But will you agree that BIAFRA is the land of the rising sun
how does that add to ma bank account?
Re: Facts About Biafra (A Must Read) by mazeltov(m): 1:02am On Oct 21, 2015
Biafra is the last thing I would think about. In fact I would think about the functions of my nokia charger before I would think about Biafra. Does it hurt? My bad!! I not just bothered why? Ojukwu didn't start like this. Ojukwu as a war lord didn't start by insulting important personalities before he made his intention known to the world. Ojukwu used a formal, standard and a professional approach and that's why he had 'some' international backup. As in how do you expect me to help you when you are busy insulting people of my age? See forget about propaganda our media and some news paper outlets are feeding us, they are ready to couple any story just to make their money. Nigeria never played into the hands of any body or thing and that is how it will continue. If he wasn't released, do you want to go and affront the Dss? Things have changed aroud the world, the game has shifted. If you cannot properly and effectively oversight diplomacy in the world then forget about being recognised and how do you intend to achieve that? Someone says by insulting people and tribe on radio. Lolzz. Biafra alone cannot deliver itself. It the truth is bitter then add some sugar. Oh!! Somebody is talking about war, war? well the world is too busy right, people fear world war III is not far away, call it ''cowardice'' for all i care buh i don't want to experience nuclear ''w'' not to talk of ''ar'' menh war is boring. .See my brothers, the difference between Ojukwu and Kanu is so clear. the bar set by Ojukwu is too high for any inexperience youth to attain unless he surrounds himself with elderly men who will be giving him solid advice. You can't just come to Nigeria and dish out your normal routine hate speech and later jet off to your base in U.k. Let's ask ourselves, who is a true leader between ojukwu and kanu? Jesus, I am comparing bugatti with honda. If Ojukwu is still alive, will he allow people like kanu to control the realm or go wayward? But my fellow friends on Nairaland are so deluded and confusing like Mary kay powder, even the so called educated ones are not exempted, even if civilisation is crumbling, does it mean the our sensei should be demolished? Let me stop here.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Facts About Biafra (A Must Read) by Nobody: 3:13am On Oct 21, 2015
mazeltov:
[s]Biafra is the last thing I would think about. In fact I would think about the functions of my nokia charger before I would think about Biafra. Does it hurt? My bad!! I not just bothered why? Ojukwu didn't start like this. Ojukwu as a war lord didn't start by insulting important personalities before he made his intention known to the world. Ojukwu used a formal, standard and a professional approach and that's why he had 'some' international backup. As in how do you expect me to help you when you are busy insulting people of my age? See forget about propaganda our media and some news paper outlets are feeding us, they are ready to couple any story just to make their money. Nigeria never played into the hands of any body or thing and that is how it will continue. If he wasn't released, do you want to go and affront the Dss? Things have changed aroud the world, the game has shifted. If you cannot properly and effectively oversight diplomacy in the world then forget about being recognised and how do you intend to achieve that? Someone says by insulting people and tribe on radio. Lolzz. Biafra alone cannot deliver itself. It the truth is bitter then add some sugar. Oh!! Somebody is talking about war, war? well the world is too busy right, people fear world war III is not far away, call it ''cowardice'' for all i care buh i don't want to experience nuclear ''w'' not to talk of ''ar'' menh war is boring. .See my brothers, the difference between Ojukwu and Kanu is so clear. the bar set by Ojukwu is too high for any inexperience youth to attain unless he surrounds himself with elderly men who will be giving him solid advice. You can't just come to Nigeria and dish out your normal routine hate speech and later jet off to your base in U.k. Let's ask ourselves, who is a true leader between ojukwu and kanu? Jesus, I am comparing bugatti with honda. If Ojukwu is still alive, will he allow people like kanu to control the realm or go wayward? But my fellow friends on Nairaland are so deluded and confusing like Mary kay powder, even the so called educated ones are not exempted, even if civilisation is crumbling, does it mean the our sensei should be demolished? Let me stop here. [/s]

Yoruba maggot

Protest in support of Nnamdi Kanu and restoration of Biafra in Igweocha/PH

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lltZjY0creA

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Facts About Biafra (A Must Read) by Armaggedon: 6:11am On Oct 21, 2015
mazeltov:
Biafra is the last thing I would think about. In fact I would think about the functions of my nokia charger before I would think about Biafra. Does it hurt? My bad!! I not just bothered why? Ojukwu didn't start like this. Ojukwu as a war lord didn't start by insulting important personalities before he made his intention known to the world. Ojukwu used a formal, standard and a professional approach and that's why he had 'some' international backup. As in how do you expect me to help you when you are busy insulting people of my age? See forget about propaganda our media and some news paper outlets are feeding us, they are ready to couple any story just to make their money. Nigeria never played into the hands of any body or thing and that is how it will continue. If he wasn't released, do you want to go and affront the Dss? Things have changed aroud the world, the game has shifted. If you cannot properly and effectively oversight diplomacy in the world then forget about being recognised and how do you intend to achieve that? Someone says by insulting people and tribe on radio. Lolzz. Biafra alone cannot deliver itself. It the truth is bitter then add some sugar. Oh!! Somebody is talking about war, war? well the world is too busy right, people fear world war III is not far away, call it ''cowardice'' for all i care buh i don't want to experience nuclear ''w'' not to talk of ''ar'' menh war is boring. .See my brothers, the difference between Ojukwu and Kanu is so clear. the bar set by Ojukwu is too high for any inexperience youth to attain unless he surrounds himself with elderly men who will be giving him solid advice. You can't just come to Nigeria and dish out your normal routine hate speech and later jet off to your base in U.k. Let's ask ourselves, who is a true leader between ojukwu and kanu? Jesus, I am comparing bugatti with honda. If Ojukwu is still alive, will he allow people like kanu to control the realm or go wayward? But my fellow friends on Nairaland are so deluded and confusing like Mary kay powder, even the so called educated ones are not exempted, even if civilisation is crumbling, does it mean the our sensei should be demolished? Let me stop here.
...and you wrote this letter without thinking.

2 Likes

Re: Facts About Biafra (A Must Read) by Nobody: 6:59am On Oct 21, 2015
Davijunson:

my dear say what you know. I stay outside the southeast but I am Pro Biafra.
last time I check yesterdays protest were champion by Igbos of southsouth origin.

1 Like

Re: Facts About Biafra (A Must Read) by agadez007(m): 7:33am On Oct 21, 2015
Davijunson:

i wonder why you yorubas just think you can pull figures out of your asses and conclude thats the amount of Igbos who dont support Biafra

there are many igbos you know who are pro-biafra but wont show it

1 Like

Re: Facts About Biafra (A Must Read) by Earthkumy(m): 7:36am On Oct 21, 2015
Davijunson:
by commenting you have given your own attention. People are giving Biafra attention because they know is real and good

1 Like

Re: Facts About Biafra (A Must Read) by princemillla(m): 7:56am On Oct 21, 2015
mazeltov:

God bless you....... Bottom line is, the dude should apply thru proper channel. Many will not see sense in what you've written

1 Like

Re: Facts About Biafra (A Must Read) by Naijiant: 8:33am On Oct 21, 2015
Re: Facts About Biafra (A Must Read) by mazeltov(m): 8:47am On Oct 21, 2015
new2020:

Yoruba maggot

Protest in support of Nnamdi Kanu and restoration of Biafra in Igweocha/PH

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lltZjY0creA
when did you turn to a comedian?
Re: Facts About Biafra (A Must Read) by emmysoftyou: 9:13am On Oct 21, 2015
Davijunson:

i am about to finish my house at mowe ibafo side, i leave outside biafraland but i do travelled atimes.
Bro, despite the house i have outside biafraland, i still wants my country biafra.
I can still work harder and build more houses as i want..
So no shaking..
i am pro biafra. Say what you know cos i ve some friends doing business in the west and they still wants their country biafra, i dont mind becoming foreigner here in the west cos is even much better than seeing me as a nigeria citizen when i hate your people with passion..

Gosh..
Re: Facts About Biafra (A Must Read) by cardoctor(m): 10:49am On Oct 21, 2015
agadez007:

(7) The NEW BIAFRA shall be a coalition of
desirous and
willing ethnic nationalities in defunct
Eastern Nigeria and
would never be a forceful annexation of any
unwilling
ethnic nationality within its current geo-
political definition.
Ijaws, Ogonis, Ibibio, Anangs, Efiks, Ogojas,
and host of
other ethnic NATIONALITIES shall possess
the privilege to
decide whether to tango politically with
their Igbo brethren
or go their own separate ways..

Another possible secession smelling in the air.

(1) (Reply)

Delta State Board Of Internal Revenue, Biography Of Dbir Chairman,sir Onyeme / Senator Ben Bruce Murray Passes Two Bills. / How The Zaria Massacre Made Me Think Different Of Jonathan, Buhari - Newsrescue

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.