Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,510 members, 7,819,839 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:23 AM

Army Raises Panel To Probe General, Others Over 2014 Ekiti, Osun Guber Polls. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Army Raises Panel To Probe General, Others Over 2014 Ekiti, Osun Guber Polls. (1244 Views)

Kano Assembly Raises Panel To Probe Sanusi Over Fresh Claims / Boko Haram Terrorists Disguising As Mad Men And Women - Army Raises Alarm / EFCC Arrests Abba Moro, Others Over 2014 Immigration (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Army Raises Panel To Probe General, Others Over 2014 Ekiti, Osun Guber Polls. by omenka(m): 2:35am On Oct 21, 2015
The Nigerian Army on Tuesday
set up “a high powered” Board of
Inquiry to investigate alleged
malpractices and involvement of
its personnel in the 2014 Ekiti and
Osun States governorship
elections.

In February, SaharaReporters posted audio recordings and transcript of meetings of some leaders of the Peoples Democratic Party, PDP, with some army officers on how to use the military to rig the gubernatorial elections in Ekiti and Osun States in 2014.

“The audio recordings and affidavit were provided by Sagir Koli, a Captain in the 32nd Artillery Brigade stationed in Ekiti State, who has since fled the
country for fear of retaliation.

“Capt. Koli recorded the conversation on 20th June 2014 when he was asked to accompany his Commanding Officer,
Brigadier General Aliyu Momoh, to the meeting. The venue was Spotless Hotel in Ado-Ekiti,” said the website.

Since the exposé, there had been
calls by the then opposition APC
and civil society organisation for the federal government to investigate the matter and prosecute the actors.

But the spokesman of the Nigerian Army, Sani Usman, said on Tuesday that the board would investigate the alleged unprofessional and unethical
conduct of some Nigerian Army
personnel during the two
elections.

The Nigerian Army also charged
the board to investigate similar
instances “in any other State in
Nigeria where other allegations of
misconduct were made during the
2015 general elections in the
country”.

He said as part of its terms of
reference, the board was to also
review the involvement of the
Nigerian Army formations/units
and its personnel in elections and
other duties “in aid to civil authority”.

“The essence of the board is to prevent future unprofessional conduct by officers and men in the performance
of the constitutional roles while strengthening Nigerian Army’s support
to democratic values and structures in
Nigeria,” Mr. Usman, a colonel, said.

www.premiumtimesng.com/news/headlines/191823-nigerian-army-raises-panel-to-probe-general-others-over-2014-ekiti-osun-guber-polls.html

Love the timing with which Baba does his things. Got a whole world to learn from the man.

Oya, Koli, time to show up- Nigeria needs you.

Lalasticlala sleep has eluded me today so I decided to pay due diligence to the forum. wink

3 Likes

Re: Army Raises Panel To Probe General, Others Over 2014 Ekiti, Osun Guber Polls. by omenka(m): 2:36am On Oct 21, 2015
The Inconsolable Wailing Wailers are welcome to shed tears in this ocean as well. smiley

6 Likes

Re: Army Raises Panel To Probe General, Others Over 2014 Ekiti, Osun Guber Polls. by hkidola00(m): 2:42am On Oct 21, 2015
pls shower the Nigeria under17 goalkeeper wit many likes
Re: Army Raises Panel To Probe General, Others Over 2014 Ekiti, Osun Guber Polls. by ziccoit: 3:03am On Oct 21, 2015
It shouldn't have taken this long.
Re: Army Raises Panel To Probe General, Others Over 2014 Ekiti, Osun Guber Polls. by tellwisdom: 3:16am On Oct 21, 2015
Certificate saga sad
Re: Army Raises Panel To Probe General, Others Over 2014 Ekiti, Osun Guber Polls. by Mekky05(m): 3:24am On Oct 21, 2015
Finally the Army has woken up from their slumber to do the needful.. Omenka, of what concern is your post to wailers? Smh.
Re: Army Raises Panel To Probe General, Others Over 2014 Ekiti, Osun Guber Polls. by morbeta(m): 3:39am On Oct 21, 2015
Obanikoro, fayose una don put General for tight corner. Fayose I need ur audacity now.

2 Likes

Re: Army Raises Panel To Probe General, Others Over 2014 Ekiti, Osun Guber Polls. by sunnyb0b0(m): 3:48am On Oct 21, 2015
omenka:
Love the timing with which Baba does his things. Got a whole world to learn from the man.

Oya, Koli, time to show up- Nigeria needs you.

Lalasticlala sleep has eluded me today so I decided to pay due diligence to the forum. wink

When is Baba setting up a panel to look into the murderous activities off the Fulani in your own backyard.

Seems like you are like the proverbial man who was setting traps for rats while his whole house was on fire.

3 Likes

Re: Army Raises Panel To Probe General, Others Over 2014 Ekiti, Osun Guber Polls. by menix(m): 4:27am On Oct 21, 2015
Hahahah..
They can try the officers but they should know Fayose still remains the captain of Ekiti peoples ship.

Am pondering when they would set another panel to show us Buhari's Certificate in his file nd who was responsible for its missing months back.

1 Like

Re: Army Raises Panel To Probe General, Others Over 2014 Ekiti, Osun Guber Polls. by orunto27: 4:32am On Oct 21, 2015
Cyber Propaganda.
Re: Army Raises Panel To Probe General, Others Over 2014 Ekiti, Osun Guber Polls. by Rilikoko(m): 4:59am On Oct 21, 2015
I have always knew that we have not heard the last about this unfortunate saga by some of our military men.This matter should have never been swept under carpet,I support the inquiry and any personnel found wanting should be dealt with swiftly! Enough of impunity in our nation
Re: Army Raises Panel To Probe General, Others Over 2014 Ekiti, Osun Guber Polls. by tunshe: 5:37am On Oct 21, 2015
It's time to silence Gov. Fayose.

I remember the Army general telling Fayose,Omisore and Obanikoro, "do you want me to cry?" grin (From the audio recording ).

Now is the time to cry with the wailing wailers because the change has come.
Re: Army Raises Panel To Probe General, Others Over 2014 Ekiti, Osun Guber Polls. by LastSurvivor: 6:12am On Oct 21, 2015
What's my business
Re: Army Raises Panel To Probe General, Others Over 2014 Ekiti, Osun Guber Polls. by spenca: 6:27am On Oct 21, 2015
We know it's all about the EkitiGate fiasco can we have the judgement already
Re: Army Raises Panel To Probe General, Others Over 2014 Ekiti, Osun Guber Polls. by omenka(m): 6:27am On Oct 21, 2015
sunnyb0b0:

When is Baba setting up a panel to look into the murderous activities off the Fulani in your own backyard.

Seems like you are like the proverbial man who was setting traps for rats while his whole house was on fire.
Unfortunately, you could only continue to blab forever over my posts, there's ABSOLUTELY NOTHING you or any of your kind can do about it. You go soon die untop Omenka mata. Over 100 mentions from you so far and I'm sneezing your way for once. Pele. cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Army Raises Panel To Probe General, Others Over 2014 Ekiti, Osun Guber Polls. by modath(f): 6:28am On Oct 21, 2015
Nigerian Army needs to retrieve its dignity back from the pit the PDP govt threw it..

How can they even be effective tacticians & protectors when politicians have their balls in a vice... undecided
Re: Army Raises Panel To Probe General, Others Over 2014 Ekiti, Osun Guber Polls. by omowolewa: 6:46am On Oct 21, 2015
Unknown soldier
Re: Army Raises Panel To Probe General, Others Over 2014 Ekiti, Osun Guber Polls. by ORACLE1975(m): 6:46am On Oct 21, 2015
Good
Re: Army Raises Panel To Probe General, Others Over 2014 Ekiti, Osun Guber Polls. by PRYCE(m): 6:51am On Oct 21, 2015
The OP is welcome to dream or let his imaginations run wild... True Democracy and all! A lession in that subject which His Ass_giver still needs! From GEJ off course.

I think The OP's having some convoluted dream about Fayose (his nigtmare) being upstaged or something! Well that's what he gets for thinking! A field he clearly shouldn't be pacing around in!

Watch Em Masturbators swarm this thread like a colony of bees to jerk themselves up! I think that's why the OP couldn't sleep! He needs some heavy Stroking and I know his best person for the job. She's got an 'X' in her name!

Ermmm Miss X come and help the OP please! Help calm his boner!

Lying Liars = PERVERTS!
Re: Army Raises Panel To Probe General, Others Over 2014 Ekiti, Osun Guber Polls. by Naijji: 6:54am On Oct 21, 2015
#lawash
Re: Army Raises Panel To Probe General, Others Over 2014 Ekiti, Osun Guber Polls. by Orjioorji(f): 6:54am On Oct 21, 2015
Buhari should also set committee to investigate the killing of corpers in 2011, after he lost election.
Re: Army Raises Panel To Probe General, Others Over 2014 Ekiti, Osun Guber Polls. by 400billionman: 6:58am On Oct 21, 2015
Army that wanna defeat boko haram..
Re: Army Raises Panel To Probe General, Others Over 2014 Ekiti, Osun Guber Polls. by OlujobaSamuel: 7:00am On Oct 21, 2015
belle dey sweet me.
Re: Army Raises Panel To Probe General, Others Over 2014 Ekiti, Osun Guber Polls. by dayo23(f): 7:07am On Oct 21, 2015
Ekiti gate saga, time to flush out those criminal Generals who were involved in the evil act. Steady baba giving the wailers sleepless night
Re: Army Raises Panel To Probe General, Others Over 2014 Ekiti, Osun Guber Polls. by dekdek: 7:40am On Oct 21, 2015
Excellent Development.
Re: Army Raises Panel To Probe General, Others Over 2014 Ekiti, Osun Guber Polls. by omenka(m): 10:17am On Oct 21, 2015
Lalasticlala, this is a major development, don't you think Nigerians need to know about it?

(1) (Reply)

. / Buhari, IMF Boss In Closed-door Meeting - PUNCH / Spotted This In Warri Today!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.