Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,200 members, 7,829,288 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 12:30 AM

Susan Peters Shares Photo With Her Husband - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Susan Peters Shares Photo With Her Husband (30431 Views)

Say No To Bleached Bodies - Susan Peters Shares Throwback Picture / Halima Abubakar And Susan Peters Wash Their Dirty Linen In Public / Susan Peters: "When I Answered Call Near 3rd Mainland Bridge, What Happened" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Susan Peters Shares Photo With Her Husband by osabiya16(m): 10:58am On Oct 21, 2015
You don enter ham

He go f*ck you like dog

You go suck d*ck, lick ass

Wish you best of luck
Re: Susan Peters Shares Photo With Her Husband by bigapple7: 10:59am On Oct 21, 2015
goodlifehyd:
Was the husband pouting or hissing?? lol
cheesy
goodlifehyd:
Was the husband pouting or hissing?? lol
Re: Susan Peters Shares Photo With Her Husband by baseaz4: 11:01am On Oct 21, 2015
[size=27pt]Scholarship Offer Available
I.C.T Training & Certification,.
Click Here: http://newiappliy..com[/size]
Re: Susan Peters Shares Photo With Her Husband by Iamisaac: 11:06am On Oct 21, 2015
The best seasonal movie you have ever watched
Re: Susan Peters Shares Photo With Her Husband by queencyboutique(f): 11:06am On Oct 21, 2015
Re: Susan Peters Shares Photo With Her Husband by lampardizik(m): 11:14am On Oct 21, 2015
kelvkings:
wow,, cute couple.
scam alert!!!!!!!!
Re: Susan Peters Shares Photo With Her Husband by AreaFada2: 11:25am On Oct 21, 2015
mrlaw93:
sometimes wen i see nairaland homepage.. i jst shake my head.

Me shake my black behind sef. cheesy grin
Re: Susan Peters Shares Photo With Her Husband by deramarks(f): 11:29am On Oct 21, 2015
Abeg u pple did not bubble put u just push ur lips front. I pout beta

Re: Susan Peters Shares Photo With Her Husband by excellentwork: 11:29am On Oct 21, 2015
AreaFada2:

Me shake my black behind sef. cheesy grin

MAKE ME TOO DO THE SHAKING grin cool cool cool

Get your Electric Lunch Box And Toothpaste Dispenser here, visit signature below
Re: Susan Peters Shares Photo With Her Husband by seankay(m): 11:31am On Oct 21, 2015
the hubby looks like a Maga
Re: Susan Peters Shares Photo With Her Husband by Empress2014(f): 11:35am On Oct 21, 2015
deramarks:
what's all this now? Were u asked to post your pic? Anyway u've been noticed...attention seeker grin...you look good by the way
Re: Susan Peters Shares Photo With Her Husband by lekan29ice(m): 11:39am On Oct 21, 2015
Good for her
Re: Susan Peters Shares Photo With Her Husband by juman(m): 11:45am On Oct 21, 2015
grin

Life continues.
Re: Susan Peters Shares Photo With Her Husband by deramarks(f): 11:46am On Oct 21, 2015
Empress2014:
what's all this now? Were u asked to post your pic? Anyway u've been noticed...attention seeker grin...you look good by the way
. Itz ma post nd nairaland gives room for postin pictures alongside attention giver tnx by d way
Re: Susan Peters Shares Photo With Her Husband by omooba969(m): 12:15pm On Oct 21, 2015
Sharp gurl! grin
Re: Susan Peters Shares Photo With Her Husband by Empress2014(f): 12:17pm On Oct 21, 2015
deramarks:
. Itz ma post nd nairaland gives room for postin pictures alongside attention giver tnx by d way
as I don see that ur roboto mouth,i don know say sense far from you, I be your Aunty u hear, so keep quiet when I correct you, stop posting your pictures on a thread like that...Ok? Now be a good girl and keep quiet
Re: Susan Peters Shares Photo With Her Husband by prettyboi1(m): 12:26pm On Oct 21, 2015
Empress2014:
undecided op, where is their wedding pishure? And besides sef is marrying a white man a news? Come to Ghana or go to Togo and see white men and black women all around each,it's no big deal,but for Nigeria,its a news/topic that must make front page.....
What the f are you saying? Stop acting all freaking familiar Pls. Nobody said this pic was/is a big deal, so calm down. She (Susan Peters) is a celeb, so she's bound to be in the eyes of the public even for very little things.

2 Likes

Re: Susan Peters Shares Photo With Her Husband by Empress2014(f): 12:29pm On Oct 21, 2015
prettyboi1:

What the f are you saying? Stop acting all freaking familiar Pls. Nobody said this pic was/is a big deal, so calm down. She (Susan Peters) is a celeb, so she's bound to be in the eyes of the public even for very little things.
and that makes this poo hit Fp? , stop sounding like a ass licker please
Re: Susan Peters Shares Photo With Her Husband by Nobody: 12:36pm On Oct 21, 2015
Why will i want to see more pics?
Re: Susan Peters Shares Photo With Her Husband by October1960: 12:40pm On Oct 21, 2015
deramarks:

MFM
Re: Susan Peters Shares Photo With Her Husband by deramarks(f): 12:49pm On Oct 21, 2015
Empress2014:
as I don see that ur roboto mouth,i don know say sense far from you, I be your Aunty u hear, so keep quiet when I correct you, stop posting your pictures on a thread like that...Ok? Now be a good girl and keep quiet
. No I won't keep quiet I cnt remember being a bad gal m a goood gal wit sense...stop insultin me so we won't b enemies
Re: Susan Peters Shares Photo With Her Husband by ril19(m): 1:16pm On Oct 21, 2015
IS SHE A 4TH WIFE OR SOMETHING, COZ THAT MAN RIGHT THERE LOOKS. .........U KNOW
Re: Susan Peters Shares Photo With Her Husband by nnekaud7: 1:28pm On Oct 21, 2015
nawa ooo this one na love
Re: Susan Peters Shares Photo With Her Husband by ril19(m): 1:34pm On Oct 21, 2015
Empress2014:

@Dera, I think that's a good n well intended advice.
Social media has it's own ethics dear.
Re: Susan Peters Shares Photo With Her Husband by damton(m): 2:04pm On Oct 21, 2015
Merlissa:
I comment my reservation
lol.
Re: Susan Peters Shares Photo With Her Husband by Empress2014(f): 2:15pm On Oct 21, 2015
deramarks:
. No I won't keep quiet I cnt remember being a bad gal m a goood gal wit sense...stop insultin me so we won't b enemies
enemies with who?? You? Smh
Re: Susan Peters Shares Photo With Her Husband by Empress2014(f): 2:41pm On Oct 21, 2015
ril19:

@Dera, I think that's a good n well intended advice.
Social media has it's own ethics dear.
deramarks doesn't know yet, she go soon learn, kids everywhere
Re: Susan Peters Shares Photo With Her Husband by Tinyemeka(m): 3:12pm On Oct 21, 2015
For his mind, the dude'll be like:
"Damn, what was I thinking? Now I'm here showing off a pout. Warrahell men!" grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

AY Makun, His Family, Yomi Casual And Wife In Dubai / AY Shares Throwback Photo Of I Go Dye Wishing His Fans Happy New Month (photo) / Tiwa Savage's Huge Shadow Gradually Pushing Dija Out Of Music Business [PICS]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.