Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,728 members, 7,816,993 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:25 PM

Who Love Sex Most - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Who Love Sex Most (2987 Views)

I Love Sex In A Well Lite Room....Dark Room?! No Deal, I Want To See It (Photo) / Who Love Sex Most- Men Or Women? / Love, Sex And Relationships (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Love Sex Most by buzh: 8:06am On Oct 21, 2015
[color=#000099][/color]sincerely please between male and female who love sex the most..why am asking this is because I av bin wit ladies of different sex drive ...and many of them do love it ....and get wet mere touching a dick...so is it we guys dat love sex the most or you ladies ....I want ur humble comments and if any experience you can kindly share it with us ...

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Who Love Sex Most by Cutehector(m): 8:08am On Oct 21, 2015
Evryone likes sex.. It just depends on hw one's expression abt it is...

1 Like

Re: Who Love Sex Most by buzh: 8:13am On Oct 21, 2015
frm the start I always thought guys are the only ones who feels Hot with errection but a lady once told me how Hot she felt sometimes .....how TRUE is dat ladies??

1 Like

Re: Who Love Sex Most by divinehand2003(m): 8:16am On Oct 21, 2015
Both sexes equally love sex , though individual differences might apply in some cases, but male and females do love sex alike on a general note.
Re: Who Love Sex Most by Rapoo(m): 8:18am On Oct 21, 2015
Repent and give ur life to Christ because the kingdom of God is at hand[color=#000099][b]

6 Likes

Re: Who Love Sex Most by respect80(m): 8:21am On Oct 21, 2015
All ladies can bear me witness that they love sex and enjoy it than guys especially when it's with someone they like.

Imagine two women married to a man, one day, someone rushed to their compound to tell them that a guy has been accused of spiritually taken their husbands manhood ; what! They exclaimed, tied a wrapper around their waist and immediately rushed to the ogohi palace where the suspect was taken to. On getting there they stood to listen to what the ogohi would say and the ogohi just asked the man, is it true that you spiritually took this man's Dic.k? No the suspect answered, simultaneously the two women shouted "liar" as if they were the one feeling the absence of the dic.k.
So imagine two women sharing one dic.k yet they love it to this extent cos they are afraid their food was about to be taken away from them. tongue grin
Re: Who Love Sex Most by Tallesty1(m): 8:21am On Oct 21, 2015
Well, lets put it this way.

When you use your finger on your itchy ear.

Which one gets satisfied?

Your ear or your finger?

12 Likes

Re: Who Love Sex Most by buzh: 8:28am On Oct 21, 2015
Rapoo:
Repent and give ur life to Christ because the kingdom of God is at hand[color=#000099][b]

common ....we are talking about whats real ...u r talking about something unreal....av u even seen dat jesus christ bfr dat u are ranting his name...this thread isn't for religious talk ...so mr rapoo get off this thread.

1 Like

Re: Who Love Sex Most by buzh: 8:30am On Oct 21, 2015
Tallesty1:
Well, lets putting it this way.
Your ear or your finger?

make ur question more clearer.....
Re: Who Love Sex Most by HCpaul(m): 8:32am On Oct 21, 2015
buzh:
[color=#000099][/color]sincerely please between male and female who love sex the most..why am asking this is because I av bin wit ladies of different sex drive ...and many of them do love it ....and get wet mere touching a dick...so is it we guys dat love sex the most or you ladies ....I want ur humble comments and if any experience you can kindly share it with us ...

Your father. Sorry, we are in the 21st century. Your dad.

Don't mind me, the spirit of comedy is upon me.
Re: Who Love Sex Most by AfricanApple(f): 9:36am On Oct 21, 2015
Tallesty1:
Well, lets putting it this way.
Your ear or your finger?
elucidate and elaborate
Re: Who Love Sex Most by Tallesty1(m): 9:52am On Oct 21, 2015
buzh:

make ur question more clearer.....
When your ear itches and you put your little finger in it and wiggle it around, then pull it out, which feels better -
Your ear or your finger?"
AfricanApple:
elucidate and elaborate
Re: Who Love Sex Most by IamLEGEND1: 10:14am On Oct 21, 2015
I don't know and I don't care...
no time to dilly dally on nuances
I live
I Fuçk
I orgàsm
and I'm content.
Re: Who Love Sex Most by Rapoo(m): 10:26am On Oct 21, 2015
buzh:

common ....we are talking about whats real ...u r talking about something unreal....av u even seen dat jesus christ bfr dat u are ranting his name...this thread isn't for religious talk ...so mr rapoo get off this thread.

God is real! God is real!! God is real!!!! Repent brother
Re: Who Love Sex Most by MrBasketball: 10:37am On Oct 21, 2015
Cutehector:
Saying everyone love sex is an understatement.

2 Likes

Re: Who Love Sex Most by buzh: 11:07am On Oct 21, 2015
Rapoo:

God is real! God is real!! God is real!!!! Repent brother

did u see me typed "God is not real" jesus isn't God .....but I know JAH is real so bro is u dat shuld repent frm honoring and worshipping wu ought nt to be worshipped

2 Likes

Re: Who Love Sex Most by buzh: 11:08am On Oct 21, 2015
MrBasketball:
Saying everyone love sex is an understatement.
then wat should be said??
Re: Who Love Sex Most by buzh: 11:09am On Oct 21, 2015
Tallesty1:
When your ear itches and you put your little finger in it and wiggle it around, then pull it out, which feels better -
Your ear or your finger?"

this illustration is understandable but is nt applicable wen we are talking of sex.....penis ejaculate and virgina releases or get wet..but this does nt happen to either the ear or finger...so ya illustration isn't acceptable for me......

1 Like

Re: Who Love Sex Most by Rapoo(m): 11:22am On Oct 21, 2015
buzh:

did u see me typed "God is not real" jesus isn't God .....but I know JAH is real so bro is u dat shuld repent frm honoring and worshipping wu ought nt to be worshipped

Bro have u forgotten the verse in the bible dat says; u can't see my father expect through me.... Pls who made dat statement

1 Like

Re: Who Love Sex Most by Rapoo(m): 11:29am On Oct 21, 2015
buzh:

how does this answer who love sex most

Ur dull brain won't allow you to understand his illustration. Think dude
Re: Who Love Sex Most by buzh: 11:39am On Oct 21, 2015
Rapoo:

Ur dull brain won't allow you to understand his illustration. Think dude

so ur bible told u that even if some1 refuses to accept yur jesus u should rain abuses.....thats hw ur christ taught u to behave...I said it earlier and I will say it again....u shuld b d1 to repent.....

1 Like

Re: Who Love Sex Most by MrBasketball: 11:46am On Oct 21, 2015
buzh:

then wat should be said??
You mean "say" right?

Well, it's high time you people stop taking sex as food.

I don't know why most of you overrate sex, which you get tired of sometimes.

1 Like

Re: Who Love Sex Most by excellentwork: 11:59am On Oct 21, 2015
NICE TOPIC.......ENJOYING IT

Get your Electric Lunch Box And Toothpaste Dispenser here, visit signature below

1 Like

Re: Who Love Sex Most by buzh: 12:26pm On Oct 21, 2015
MrBasketball:

You mean "say" right?

Well, it's high time you people stop taking sex as food.

I don't know why most of you overrate sex, which you get tired of sometimes.

well sex is never a food but a spirituality that nids to b explore....no body taught me wat sex is frm d start ....I explored it....most pipu dnt want to talk about sex....just bcus dy most times feel is nt proper to discuss it openly...kk for instance I caught some children having sex some months back in an uncompleted building just right beside my aos....the most funny part was dat the small boy wu is nt up to eight years was trying to go tru the bk(doggy) and the gal wu shuld be around six years of age was telling the boy dat it has nt enter based on the question frm the little boi dat has his little penis enter the gal's virgina .....wu taught them all this ....they also tried missionary sex position but am sure the boy was unable to penetrate .....this isn't a film but wat I saw myself......so sex shuld be discuss everywhere....am sure the mother of those kids aren't aware wat their children did dat day .....cus I never mentioned it to their parents
Re: Who Love Sex Most by Kingsley1000(m): 12:38pm On Oct 21, 2015
guys enjoy the orgasm whl babes enjoy the sex
Re: Who Love Sex Most by MrBasketball: 1:01pm On Oct 21, 2015
buzh:

well sex is never a food but a spirituality that nids to b explore....no body taught me wat sex is frm d start ....I explored it....most pipu dnt want to talk about sex....just bcus dy most times feel is nt proper to discuss it openly...kk for instance I caught some children having sex some months back in an uncompleted building just right beside my aos....the most funny part was dat the small boy wu is nt up to eight years was trying to go tru the bk(doggy) and the gal wu shuld be around six years of age was telling the boy dat it has nt enter based on the question frm the little boi dat has his little penis enter the gal's virgina .....wu taught them all this ....they also tried missionary sex position but am sure the boy was unable to penetrate .....this isn't a film but wat I saw myself......so sex shuld be discuss everywhere....am sure the mother of those kids aren't aware wat their children did dat day .....cus I never mentioned it to their parents

I never said nobody should not discuss about sex, I was just telling you not to take sex like your life depend on it.
Re: Who Love Sex Most by buzh: 1:23pm On Oct 21, 2015
MrBasketball:

I never said nobody should not discuss about sex, I was just telling you not to take sex like your life depend on it.

and how do u ascertain and make an hasty remark of my life depending on sex....
Re: Who Love Sex Most by Nobody: 2:19pm On Oct 21, 2015
What a dumb question!!!

But since you asked....

Categorically Stating, Ladies Love Sex More. While Niqqas Express Their Urge, Ladies Tend To Suppress Theirs!!!
Re: Who Love Sex Most by Agbanagba1(m): 3:32pm On Oct 21, 2015
women loves sex than men Enjoy sex ten times better than men feel the urge strongly than men. And pretend not liking it better than men!

1 Like

Re: Who Love Sex Most by MrBasketball: 3:53pm On Oct 21, 2015
buzh:

and how do u ascertain and make an hasty remark of my life depending on sex....
Your comprehensive skill is low to have deduced that.
Re: Who Love Sex Most by Nobody: 4:07pm On Oct 21, 2015
Cutehector:
Nope.... You are wrong, not everyone likes it.. Some people are actually genuinely repulsed by it.
Re: Who Love Sex Most by ipledge10(m): 4:13pm On Oct 21, 2015
It's d nature of women to pretend..do as if dey don't like something dey really like...I think ladies love Sex,but

(1) (2) (Reply)

Romantic Chrrrrismas Pressent For All The Ladies!! / Married Women In The House...how Many Times A Week Do You Want Sex? / That Awkward Moment When You Are Duped By Your Girlfriend!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.