Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,506 members, 7,816,207 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:39 AM

I Want To Visit USA - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / I Want To Visit USA (986 Views)

Nigeria Ranked 5th Most Dangerous Place For Americans To Visit / Top 6 Reasons To Visit Johannesburg, South Africa / 5 Exciting Places To Visit In Warri (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

I Want To Visit USA by princemoyemi(m): 12:57pm On Oct 21, 2015
Hi all,
I intened to travel to USA using my leave period. I work in a bank. What are the required documents i will need to show @Embassy?

But my fear is i worked with local govt b4 now and i was among 10 people dey sent for training in d US but i was rejected.

Hope this wont be a barrier to my visiting now as a banker?
Re: I Want To Visit USA by FrontPageLawyer(m): 1:44pm On Oct 21, 2015
princemoyemi:
Hi all,
I intened to travel to USA using my leave period. I work in a bank. What are the required documents i will need to show @Embassy?

But my fear is i worked with local govt b4 now and i was among 10 people dey sent for training in d US but i was rejected.

https://www.nairaland.com/2656320/usa-visit-visa-part-2
Re: I Want To Visit USA by Mossaino(m): 1:48pm On Oct 21, 2015
princemoyemi:
Hi all,

Hey! It doesn't really matter if you were rejected before, you probably presented insufficient documentation at that time or you showed you were desperate or something wasn't right. Although sometimes you may have all it takes but still get denied. Anyway, my advice is that you get all the documents you need like bank details, pay slips, introduction letter from you bank, an invitation letter from whoever you are visiting etc and go fill your application form sufficiently not leaving out the fact that you were once denied visa and have faith in God that you will get the Visa.

guess what I was rejected the first time but got a 2 years afterwards and another 2 years..... So God can do it for you too!

Good luck and remember to share your testimony when you get the visa ok!
Re: I Want To Visit USA by princemoyemi(m): 2:06pm On Oct 21, 2015
Tanks to u all and o really apprc8 but to dis person saying u have dis and dat, u dnt just jump into wot u dnt no. Ask question and answer will be provided. Does it not worth leaving dis country? Bank dat discriminate HND frm Bsc. Dey employed HND as a contract staff. A frnd of mine has HND,BSC,MSC and also a chartered Accountant yet A CONTRACT STAFF.

Is it not worth it to be in d state as a CLEANER?
Re: I Want To Visit USA by Nobody: 5:46pm On Oct 21, 2015
princemoyemi:
Tanks to u all and o really apprc8 but to dis person saying u have dis and dat, u dnt just jump into wot u dnt no. Ask question and answer will be provided. Does it not worth leaving dis country? Bank dat discriminate HND frm Bsc. Dey employed HND as a contract staff. A frnd of mine has HND,BSC,MSC and also a chartered Accountant yet A CONTRACT STAFF.

Is it not worth it to be in d state as a CLEANER?

Oh, so you really are planning on relocating to the US on a visiting visa?
Re: I Want To Visit USA by princemoyemi(m): 6:18pm On Oct 21, 2015
Not really am relocating!!! Afterall my salary is over a 100k. I just want to enjoy my money while am single.
Re: I Want To Visit USA by 2special10: 6:50pm On Oct 21, 2015
princemoyemi:
Not really am relocating!!! Afterall my salary is over a 100k. I just want to enjoy my money while am single.
please njoy ur self nd dnt fget to visit Jerusalem cheesy
Re: I Want To Visit USA by justwise(m): 7:30pm On Oct 21, 2015

(1)

Heathrow Airport Replies Nigerian Over Leaking Airport Roof In London / WOOW!! At Last,america Finally Reduces Their Visa Conditions For Nigerians / Sailors Lounge At 6/ Redefining Night Life In Lagos.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.