Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,549 members, 7,847,271 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 02:28 PM

#ministerialscreening: Adebayo Shittu Supports Boko Haram – Fani-kayode - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / #ministerialscreening: Adebayo Shittu Supports Boko Haram – Fani-kayode (446 Views)

Adebayo Shittu: I Want To Be Oyo Governor Because 2 Of My Wives Are From Ibadan / Adebayo Shittu Flies Economy Class From Abuja To Lagos / The Minister Of Communication Adebayo Shittu And His Wife Pictured (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

#ministerialscreening: Adebayo Shittu Supports Boko Haram – Fani-kayode by FANGC: 1:20pm On Oct 21, 2015
Former Minister of Aviation Femi Fani Kayode has described the purported refusal of a ministerial nominee of Oyo State, Adebayo Shittu to comment on the action of Boko Haram as an act of cowardice.

Fani-Kayode who responded to Shittu’s seemingly cowardly action via his Facebook page on Wednesday stated that the ministerial nominee must be a Boko Haram sympathizer.

Shittu who was screened by the Senate on Tuesday declined to publicly comment on the extremist sect, saying he feared for his safety.

“I cannot publicly comment on Boko Haram; I still have family to take care of,” he said Read more; http://www.post-nigeria.com/ministerialscreening-adebayo-shittu-supports-boko-haram-fani-kayode/
Re: #ministerialscreening: Adebayo Shittu Supports Boko Haram – Fani-kayode by hamzakito(m): 1:22pm On Oct 21, 2015
ok
Re: #ministerialscreening: Adebayo Shittu Supports Boko Haram – Fani-kayode by trapQ: 1:23pm On Oct 21, 2015
shittu has shown he's weak and clueless like GEJ , and as such, not fit to be a minister of the federal republic of Nigeria.

dazzal

1 Like

Re: #ministerialscreening: Adebayo Shittu Supports Boko Haram – Fani-kayode by Blizzy9ja: 1:58pm On Oct 21, 2015
trapQ:
shittu has shown he's weak and clueless like GEJ , and as such, not fit to be a minister of the federal republic of Nigeria.

dazzal
You just confirmed you're a dullard like PMB... You're not fit to comment in public
Re: #ministerialscreening: Adebayo Shittu Supports Boko Haram – Fani-kayode by trapQ: 3:15pm On Oct 21, 2015
Compound FOOL
Blizzy9ja:
You just confirmed you're a dullard like PMB... You're not fit to comment in public

(1) (Reply)

President Buhari Can Make Amaechi A Minister Without Senate Screening / Sunday Oliseh Ill Again, Flown To Belgium / I Am Not Shy Around Women - Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.