Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,379 members, 7,850,360 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 07:38 PM

What Does The South West Offer Nigeria - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What Does The South West Offer Nigeria (33596 Views)

Jonathan Still Has So Much To Offer Nigeria – Fani-kayode / Current Status Of Workers Salaries In South West Nigeria / Niger Delta Have Nothing To Offer Nigeria Anymore (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Does The South West Offer Nigeria by aresa: 6:40pm On Oct 21, 2015
ezeagu:

Where is the second Cocoa House?

[s]Why can't you understand that a Nigerian can build something in the 50s under British supervision (and to be honest, I don't ]know the constructors, contractors for Cocoa House, but I'm guessing they weren't indigenous) and fail to do so under their rotten system. Compare the projects started by Nigerians abroad to what Nigerians build in Nigeria for example. There all manner of architects, engineers, and other kinds of technocrats who do amazing work outside Nigeria, but Nigeria is still rotten. The fact is Cocoa House and Liberty Stadium are completely rotten today. Not even South Africa boasts about Hilbrow.

As for south eastern Nigeria, having the largest market in Africa was probably more beneficial to them than a tower and a stadium.
[/s]

1. Do we still have regional administration?

2. What about the other regions? Were they allergic to british supervisions which prevented them from accomplishing the same Firsts In Nigeria and Africa?

You are not making any sense and you really need to quit these silly and 2 year old questions.

7 Likes

Re: What Does The South West Offer Nigeria by rosebowl01(m): 6:50pm On Oct 21, 2015
@Superstar, God bless you and your family. I don't need to say more.

superstar1:
We offer

1. Investment destination

2. Entertainment centre

3. Peace of mind

3. Oil

4. Financial services

5. Manufacturing

6. Point of entry into the country eg Port and Airport

7. Tertiary institution/ Educational hub

8. Cash and food crops

9. IT hub

10. Bitumen

11. Gold

12. Fisheries

13. Human capacity

14. Commerce

15. Manufacturing hub

16. Limestone

17. The region that produces the highest number of cement in Africa

18. Financial capital of West Africa

19. The region with the highest number of middle class in Africa.

20. Culture and tradition with rich history.

21. Religious tourism

23. Poultry production

24. Solace to.millions of refugees from Alaigbo and South Beasts that risk their lives on a daily basis to cross the Mediterranean Gully Eroded Land, just to get to the blessed land of Oduduwa that flows with milk and honey.

24. What the haters and south beasterners hate to hear ---- we are sophisticated. grin grin

5 Likes

Re: What Does The South West Offer Nigeria by modath(f): 6:51pm On Oct 21, 2015
ezeagu:

This is the man that took the picture of Onitsha and put it on his blog.

http://amightytree.org/about/

Maybe you should start by emailing him and asking if he was mistaken.

Yoruba people comprised the largest immigrants in Igboland before 1967 it seems.

Asaba is Igboland.

Again you can email the Asaba people who run this website if you believe they got their own history wrong:
http://asaba.com/asaba-a-long-history-and-tradition/

geographically, nothing seems to connect the Igalas in Kogi State with the Ibos of Asaba in Delta State and the Ibos of Nteje in Anambra State, except perhaps networks of inter-state and inter-city roads. But historically and biologically, something connects them. What we know today as Asaba has its historical roots in both Kogi and Anambra State.

I will definitely follow up with that oyibo historian's site for clarification..

&

As for asaba, it is. Boldly spelt that Asaba has its historical roots in both anambra& kogi..

Let's agree to disagree & keep it moving.

Thank you...

1 Like

Re: What Does The South West Offer Nigeria by Duru1(m): 6:52pm On Oct 21, 2015
Amala, Ewedu and plentiful cowardice!!!! grin grin
Re: What Does The South West Offer Nigeria by aresa: 6:55pm On Oct 21, 2015
ezeagu:

Well what happened to the Igbo and Hausa in the 50s? That's right Britain was organising everybody. Guy, Obasanjo could have undid whatever you say Aguiyi-Ironsi did.

Meaningless story. What's this got to do with my claim and the fact that the old western region built many firsts in Nigeria?

Like I said, exit thread if you have nothing sane and rational to offer.

4 Likes

Re: What Does The South West Offer Nigeria by rosebowl01(m): 6:58pm On Oct 21, 2015
Good point!

Ilekeh:

One already exists in the East.

Stop making noise.

Same way you guys claimed that making Enugu an international airport would render Lagos useless. A year later, they're complaining about lack of customers.

2 Likes

Re: What Does The South West Offer Nigeria by aresa: 6:58pm On Oct 21, 2015

Cocoa Industries Limited is located at Ikeja Industrial Estate, Ikeja, Lagos is in the business of Cocoa butter and cake, while also producing a popular beverage known as Vitalo. However the company had become moribund due to old and obsolete equipments installed in 1967. Attempt to rejuvenate the company through a Build Operate and Transfer agreement entered into with Multi-Trex Investment Limited, a Cocoa Processing Company did not yield the desired result and was terminated.

Premier Hotel located on top of Mokola Hill, Ibadan is definitely one of the oldest and the best hotel in West Africa. It is jointly owned by the Odua States namely Ekiti, Oyo, Ondo, Ogun, and Osun states. Premier Hotel Ibadan is equipped with the best of facilities for customer’s enjoyment, with 87 bedrooms made up of 80 Double Rooms, 6 Executive and 1 Luxury Suite. It also has a standard swimming pool, thereby making it a tourist centre for guests.
Premier Hotel, a subsidiary of Odu’a Investment Company Limited was incorporated in 1966 as a resort, amusement, pleasure and relaxation centre. The Mokola Hill site gives it a unique feature of a “night watch lantern” welcoming you into a haven built on the “roof” of the ancient city. With over three decades in Hotel business, Premier Hotel has put into use its vast experience and understanding of what today’s hotel business is all about with a view to ensuring customer satisfaction which has made it to remain the Hospitality king. At Premier Hotel, pleasures are plenty that you will lose your sense of time. Book a get-away and climb up our hill to see with your own eyes, what we have to offer for a 24-hour sleek service.

Lagos Airport Hotel has 277 rooms, 3 restaurants, a standard swimming pool, and a number of conference rooms. Branding as a marketing strategy is now employed to improve the image and give international recognition to the hotel and Odu’a is seeking for investors/technical partnership. The idea of branding is line with global trend and with a view to exploit the International market

The spirit of Western Region ives on grin

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Does The South West Offer Nigeria by ezeagu(m): 7:02pm On Oct 21, 2015
aresa:
[/s]

1. Do we still have regional administration?

2. What about the other regions? Were they allergic to british supervisions which prevented them from accomplishing the same Firsts In Nigeria and Africa?

You are not making any sense and you really need to quit these silly and 2 year old questions.

1. No, but that's not an excuse.

2. Other regions were busy having the largest markets in Africa, being the best at agriculture, or simply filing the upper ranks of the military and civil service.

There is no excuse why another Cocoa house wasn't built, apart from the missing presence of the British. I'm not saying you can't do it on your own, I'm saying that that was the situation.

2 Likes

Re: What Does The South West Offer Nigeria by ezeagu(m): 7:07pm On Oct 21, 2015
modath:

I will definitely follow up with that oyibo historian's site for clarification..

&

As for asaba, it is. Boldly spelt that Asaba has its historical roots in both anambra& kogi..

Let's agree to disagree & keep it moving.

Thank you...

I never said anything about 20 years old states, what the Asaba history site said was "Ibos of Asaba" and "Iboland", so there's nothing to disagree. If we want to go the route of using a single line to determine ethnic groups, we can use the disputes of several ethnic groups about their origin to make them of several origin.

1 Like

Re: What Does The South West Offer Nigeria by Kollyman: 7:11pm On Oct 21, 2015
kettykin:

Great reason. So what happens when calabar sea port is complete and ibom sea port is commissioned.

The same thing that happens to Warri & PH sea ports would happen.

5 Likes

Re: What Does The South West Offer Nigeria by OkutaNla: 7:11pm On Oct 21, 2015
Here's a picture of the Corporative building in the CBD Ibadan. Picture taken in 1959. cc: aresa.

1 Like

Re: What Does The South West Offer Nigeria by aresa: 7:12pm On Oct 21, 2015
ezeagu:

The highlighted sounds good enough. Forget the rest of your meaningless and irrelevant rubbish that has nothing to do with my claim.

2. Other regions were busy having the largest markets in Africa, being the best at agriculture, or simply filing the upper ranks of the military and civil service.

There is no excuse why another Cocoa house wasn't built, apart from the missing presence of the British. I'm not saying you can't do it on your own, I'm saying that that was the situation

Just up there you agreed with my claim and even said that's no excuse, but here you still managed to come up with boat load of excuses and more irrelevant garbage.

DId the western region led by Awolowo built the very firsts in Nigeria and africa without oil money.

Yes Or No.

Be a man and just answer yes or not.

5 Likes

Re: What Does The South West Offer Nigeria by MrMbaM: 7:16pm On Oct 21, 2015
Duru1:
Amala, Ewedu and plentiful cowardice!!!! grin grin

Dede1, The old hateful cripple, who piss and shit on his body. Spit on your disgusting face, animal.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Does The South West Offer Nigeria by ezeagu(m): 7:25pm On Oct 21, 2015
aresa:

The highlighted sounds good enough. Forget the rest of your meaningless and irrelevant rubbish that has nothing to do with my claim.

Just up there you agreed with my claim and even said that's no excuse, but here you still managed to come up with boat load of excuses and more irrelevant garbage.

DId the western region led by Awolowo built the very firsts in Nigeria and africa without oil money.

Yes Or No.

Be a man and just answer yes or not.

In British Nigeria, yes.

1 Like

Re: What Does The South West Offer Nigeria by aresa: 7:41pm On Oct 21, 2015
ezeagu:

In British Nigeria, yes.

In british Nigeria, in Roman Nigeria, in Yugoslavia nigeria, it makes no difference to me, your yes is good enough for me...

So, any reason why your SE was unable to achieve anything meaningful within the same regional era?

5 Likes

Re: What Does The South West Offer Nigeria by chinchum(m): 7:46pm On Oct 21, 2015
ezeagu:

There is no excuse why another Cocoa house wasn't built, apart from the missing presence of the British. I'm not saying you can't do it on your own, I'm saying that that was the situation.
Dont justify what can not be justified.

Another first was the first TV Station in Africa WNTV in 1959, which was later converted to NTA.

3 Likes

Re: What Does The South West Offer Nigeria by ezeagu(m): 7:58pm On Oct 21, 2015
aresa:

In british Nigeria, in Roman Nigeria, in Yugoslavia nigeria, it makes no difference to me, your yes is good enough for me...

So, any reason why your SE was unable to achieve anything meaningful within the same regional era?

Eastern Nigeria had the biggest markets in Africa and eastern Nigerians were in top positions across Nigeria.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iHDaHlTaHJw

It was because of the palm oil trade that this country started in the first place. Eastern Nigerian oil was the prized commodity. Much development across eastern Nigeria. We can go before British Nigeria if you want, because bragging over achievements in slavery is pointless, apart from say independence movements, which was sparked by events such as the Iva Valley shooting of 1949 and which came from the examples led by the Ekukumku of Anioma-Igbo and the Women's war.

2 Likes

Re: What Does The South West Offer Nigeria by aresa: 8:21pm On Oct 21, 2015
ezeagu:

Eastern Nigeria had the biggest markets in Africa and eastern Nigerians were in top positions across Nigeria.

It was because of the palm oil trade that this country started in the first place. Eastern Nigerian oil was the prized commodity. Much development across eastern Nigeria. We can go before British Nigeria if you want, because bragging over achievements in slavery is pointless, apart from say independence movements, which was sparked by events such as the Iva Valley shooting of 1949 and which came from the examples led by the Ekukumku of Anioma-Igbo and the Women's war.

1. I asked you why the SE didn't score any Firsts In Nigeria within the same regional era, not irrelevant stories and excuses.

2. The industrial estates created by Awolowo are still powering the Nigerian economy so are any of the irrelevant stuff you just listed still in existence or relevant? No.

3. I made a claim that the old western region achieved a lot and many firsts in Nigeria and Africa, but you dance around with all kinds of rubbish about british supervision, british framework. So, for argument sake, while the SW was benefiting immensely from your so called british framework and supervision, what happened to the folks in SE?

Were they allergic to the to the wonderful supervision, too lazy and incompetent to learn and put the framework and supervision to good use?

I know the usual ibo tribalism is what's driving your meaningless and unintelligent babbles, but either way, you are not making any sense...

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Does The South West Offer Nigeria by aresa: 8:22pm On Oct 21, 2015

Heritage Mall
The Heritage Mall is an ultra-modern shopping mall that is being modeled to meet international standard. The project is at its finishing stage. Heritage mall consists of a total lettabel space 6820sqm. It presently has Cash & Carry has anchor tenants. Lifemate and Mr. Price are also major tenants.

Western Region Lives on...

5 Likes

Re: What Does The South West Offer Nigeria by ezeagu(m): 8:36pm On Oct 21, 2015
aresa:

1. I asked you why the SE didn't score any Firsts In Nigeria within the same regional era, not irrelevant stories and excuses.

2. The industrial estates created by Awolowo are still powering the Nigerian economy so are any of the irrelevant stuff you just listed still in existence or relevant? No.

3. I made a claim that the old western region achieved a lot and many firsts in Nigeria and Africa, but you dance around with all kinds of rubbish about british supervision, british framework. So, for argument sake, while the SW was benefiting immensely from your so called british framework and supervision, what happened to the folks in SE?

Were they allergic to the to the wonderful supervision, too lazy and incompetent to learn and put the framework and supervision to good use?

I know the usual ibo tribalism is what's driving your meaningless and unintelligent babbles, but either way, you are not making any sense...

1. No you didn't, you said "any reason why your SE was unable to achieve anything meaningful within the same regional era", I could talk about the first. Also Lagos was the administrative capital from 1906.

2. None of the stuff anybody built is empowering anything. Crude oil is the only relevant industry in Nigeria and everybody knows that.

3. The South east folk, as I said, were busy running the biggest markets in Africa and being put in administrative positions throughout Nigeria. The British encouraged education and allowed many missionaries into eastern Nigeria which made them very competitive in western education.

1 Like

Re: What Does The South West Offer Nigeria by tayooluwole: 8:48pm On Oct 21, 2015
let me help OP to cry... I am sure he never expected such responses, for his mind when he wanted to create the thread he was making sense only to get disappointed... Never look down on south west again for your life. Our leaders are sagacious type that will never leave sorrow, tears and blood for us. Unlike OJUKWU that massacered all you for his selfish interest...

5 Likes

Re: What Does The South West Offer Nigeria by omonnakoda: 8:54pm On Oct 21, 2015
ezeagu:

1. No you didn't, you said "any reason why your SE was unable to achieve anything meaningful within the same regional era", I could talk about the first. Also Lagos was the administrative capital from 1906.

2. None of the stuff anybody built is empowering anything. Crude oil is the only relevant industry in Nigeria and everybody knows that.

3. The South east folk, as I said, were busy running the biggest markets in Africa and being put in administrative positions throughout Nigeria. The British encouraged education and allowed many missionaries into eastern Nigeria which made them very competitive in western education.

In 1896 there was a seaport ,telephone lines, a train and street lights in Lagos. http://libsysdigi.library.illinois.edu/ilharvest/Africana/Books2011-05/3064634/3064634_1898_lagos/3064634_1898_lagos_opt.pdf The Port of Lagos is a very relevant industry and was a net contributor to the British empire. It remains so to this day and if corruption is blocked will be one of the biggest earners for the country. Anyhow the most relevant industry in Nigeria remains agriculture which provides for most Nigerians. It is a mistake to conflate government with the country .Oil is about 12% of our economy or was I am sure it would me much less now considering what has happened to oil prices.
Young Nigerians today are putting up 1 ,2 or 3 million into small farms all over the country everywhere except the SE with their get rich quick mentality. there are such bodies as IITA ,NIHORT NIFOR doing serious research and support in agriculture. When you say oil I can tell you authoritatively that the region most dependent on oil is the SE in two ways .They have little land and have more or less given up on farming and they do more importing without regard to where the FOREX will come from.Telecomms is a very important sector of our economy just as important as oil. You may not think so but it is what it is, very important and includes things like Nairaland. Not all business comes in a 40ft container

12 Likes

Re: What Does The South West Offer Nigeria by kettykin: 8:58pm On Oct 21, 2015
tayooluwole:
let me help OP to cry... I am sure he never expected such responses, for his mind when he wanted to create the thread he was making sense only to get disappointed... Never look down on south west again for your life. Our leaders are sagacious type that will never leave sorrow, tears and blood for us. Unlike OJUKWU that massacered all you for his selfish interest...
What responses, you people will not cease to amaze me, I asked what the south west contributes and people started mentioning what Lagos alone represents and contributes. Does it matter to you that by that there is nothing the south west states contributes if lagos is excluded besides ineptitude and bankrupt states.
Re: What Does The South West Offer Nigeria by aresa: 9:02pm On Oct 21, 2015
ezeagu:

Get over yourself and quit confusing yourself

I asked you why the SE didn't score any Firsts In Nigeria within the same regional era, not irrelevant stories and excuses.

The industrial estates created by the old western region created more jobs than the Nigerian oil industry many time over so what's your point?

[s]
[/s]

Rubbish, I'm not interested in your side worries, we are talking about firsts in nigeria and afrca.

lol @ postcard? You are a comedian afterall.. grin

6 Likes

Re: What Does The South West Offer Nigeria by tayooluwole: 9:07pm On Oct 21, 2015
kettykin:

What responses, you people will not cease to amaze me, I asked what the south west contributes and people started mentioning what Lagos alone represents and contributes. Does it matter to you that by that there is nothing the south west states contributes if lagos is excluded besides ineptitude and bankrupt states.

Is Lagos not part of south west ? What of ONdo state where bitumen are deposited, what of osun where gold are deposited, what of OGUN that is emerging the industrial hub of Naija aside lagos... This is not to talk of agriculture and many more...Guy go sleep, I no feat they follow u argue

10 Likes

Re: What Does The South West Offer Nigeria by aresa: 9:14pm On Oct 21, 2015
tayooluwole:

Is Lagos not part of south west ? What of ONdo state where bitumen are deposited, what of osun where gold are deposited, what of OGUN that is emerging the industrial hub of Naija aside lagos... This is not to talk of agriculture and many more...Guy go sleep, I no feat they follow u argue

Den go join Lagos with biafra now grin...

7 Likes

Re: What Does The South West Offer Nigeria by chrisblack: 9:30pm On Oct 21, 2015
kettykin:

All these can only show that with out Lagos you offer nothing. Besides what benefits has it it profited south westerners besides chronic poverty-stricken area boys, street urchins, omonile, ritualist, extortionist, cultists and noise makers
Guy you fall my hand.why do you find it difficult to accept superior reasoning.In the east there are area boys and poverty is glaring.In every thing Good South west is far better than every other part of Nigeria.Many IBO's would prefer calling southwest home than their place of origin.South west is the most conducive for everything Beautiful.

6 Likes

Re: What Does The South West Offer Nigeria by Nobody: 9:37pm On Oct 21, 2015
zuchyblink:
One seaport down south will render ur lagos useless. All we want is Biafra lets see how ur Lagos is going to strive without Biafrans.
Lagos is state made. No wonder they are so scared when they hear Biafra. Ur Lagos can only strive in a united Nigeria.
I laugh whenever i hear ''most educated'' the entire south west cannot march the educational achievements of Anambra people alone not to talk of the whole SE.
Back to lagos,Lagos is living on borrowed time.
Na madness u go run mad at d end. u said sea port down south but not down south east? see ur life.

South west brought civilization and education into this country. what is Anambra's achievement in education? what is d entire South East's achievement in terms of education?Anambra was judge only on O-level result performances alone? of which dat possition was once held by Ekiti, Ondo e.t.c before taken by Anambra.
Remember, South East has d highest examination malpractices in Nigeria. which simply means they do not worth being ranked

Also, if it is for Anambra today it cud be Nassarawa tomorrow.(not fixed).

Come to south west, most ibos in our Secondary schools, colleges, universities r often dull educationally compare to the natives in terms of academical achievements unless d igbo boy/girl grew up and got his/her solid foundation frm d SW.

South W has achieved way far better than any state in this country when it comes to education and we are still ahead.
Best ranked Federal university,
Best State Universities,
Best Private Universities
e.t.c

Lagooners we know you people know all this otherwise u wont flood d west and be cockroaches on our lands.

7 Likes

Re: What Does The South West Offer Nigeria by kingzizzy: 9:41pm On Oct 21, 2015
aresa:

This did not alter my claim that the old western region led by Awolowo built many Firsts In Africa, something the other regions under their own regional governments were unable to do.

So, your view about capital this and that remains mute and irrelevant.

Lagos as the federal capital was confined to Lagos Island, but the commercial drive mainly the industrial estates from Ikeja to Apapa, Matori, Ilupeju and Mushi industrial estates the old western region led by Awolowo were and remains on the on the mainland which was part of the old western region so in effect, the FG's presence remains mute and irrelevant.

This is a reflection of your own ignorance.

Ogun state today sites more industries than the whole of SS and SE combined many times over. All you have in the SE are beer factories and insignificant nothings.. You can not name more than 5 serious industrial operations.

You are agreeing with me that your towns and villages have nothing to offer you, your past and future ibo generations because your unproductive towns and villages can not give you your daily bread hence you migrating to the SW where there is money and opportunity.

Nigerians from outside your land are not tropping to your unproductive land because there is nothing there for them.

Same fluff rubbish. You land can not provide for you.

The only thing of note in what you said is that there are more industries in Ogun state than the SE/SS. So Ogundipe state has more economic and commercial clout than Onitsha. Enlighten me. Where are these industries, is it in Abeokuta or where? What type of industries are in Ogundipe state. I'm intrigued
Re: What Does The South West Offer Nigeria by knowledgeable: 9:44pm On Oct 21, 2015
superstar1:
We offer

1. Investment destination

2. Entertainment centre

3. Peace of mind

3. Oil

4. Financial services

5. Manufacturing

6. Point of entry into the country eg Port and Airport

7. Tertiary institution/ Educational hub

8. Cash and food crops

9. IT hub

10. Bitumen

11. Gold

12. Fisheries

13. Human capacity

14. Commerce

15. Manufacturing hub

16. Limestone

17. The region that produces the highest number of cement in Africa

18. Financial capital of West Africa

19. The region with the highest number of middle class in Africa.

20. Culture and tradition with rich history.

21. Religious tourism

23. Poultry production

24. Solace to.millions of refugees from Alaigbo and South Beasts that risk their lives on a daily basis to cross the Mediterranean Gully Eroded Land, just to get to the blessed land of Oduduwa that flows with milk and honey.

24. What the haters and south beasterners hate to hear ---- we are sophisticated. grin grin

Okey oo, but for some inexplicable reasons, all these exceptional contributions haven't manifested themselves in the brown roof slums of the brown roof republic.
Re: What Does The South West Offer Nigeria by fratermathy(m): 9:49pm On Oct 21, 2015
omonnakoda:

In 1896 there was a seaport ,telephone lines, a train and street lights in Lagos. The Port of Lagos is a very relevant industry and was a net contributor to the British empire. It remains so to this day and if corruption is blocked will be one of the biggest earners for the country. Anyhow the most relevant industry in Nigeria remains agriculture which provides for most Nigerians. It is a mistake to conflate government with the country .Oil is about 12% of our economy or was I am sure it would me much less now considering what has happened to oil prices.
Young Nigerians today are putting up 1 ,2 or 3 million into small farms all over the country everywhere except the SE with their get rich quick mentality. there are such bodies as IITA ,NIHORT NIFO doing serious research and support in agriculture. When you say oil I can tell you authoritatively that the region most dependent on oil is the SE in two ways .They have little land and have more or less given up on farming and they do more importing without regard to where the FORE will come from[b].Telecomms[/b] is a very important sector of our economy just as important as oil. You may not think so but it is what it is, very important and includes things like Nairaland. Not all business comes in a 40ft container
See boldened Mr. Syntactic Juggler and I KNOW IT ALL; Mr. I CAN SPELL EXCELLENTLY and can SPOT OTHERS MECHANICAL ERRORS. So you dont even have mechanical accuracy and you are the one spotting those of others. This means you usually reread your posts at least 80 times before commenting or maybe your younger brother is your editor cheesy. Chai. Anyway unlike you, I am not concerned with your ERRORS! I know they are a product of a gap in your hypocritical brain power. You even brought tribalism to this thread by bringing in the SE. You were there on another thread defending them. Oh hypocrite! Please pick a struggle and maintain it!!! I believe your ethnocentrically warped mind isnt completely destroyed yet.

Goto google.com.ng, query these words "How can I masturbate myself to death?", follow the instructions and proceed!
Re: What Does The South West Offer Nigeria by Nobody: 9:52pm On Oct 21, 2015
kettykin:

how old are u? can u exclude Anambra state or Enugu state frm d eastern part for any reason? do u know how many towns that are in Lagos state alone headed by kings? do ur lagooner think Lagos State is just a town? why excluding the whole frm ur points.
Lagos, Oyo, Ondo,Ogun, Kwara are not landlock that's a blessing alone to South west. means they can also be Lagos

The question should have been what has South east offered Nigeria? which is nothing but a cursed erosion damaged sands.

Click here; www.nairaland.com/2521578/nigerian-states-what-produce

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Saraki’s Trial Splits APC; Senior Member Blasts Party Leaders For ‘keeping Quiet / Coronavirus: Germany To Donate N2.2 Billion To Nigeria / Osun: INEC Not Bound To Electronically Transmit Results - Supreme Court Rules

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 107
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.