Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,345 members, 7,811,995 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:32 AM

Ovi James: 'Open Letter To My Fake Mother' Pastor's Daughter Blasts Her Mother - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Ovi James: 'Open Letter To My Fake Mother' Pastor's Daughter Blasts Her Mother (43545 Views)

I Married My Pastor's Daughter, And Now This Is Happening / I Impregnated A Pastor's Daughter, We Rushed The Wedding / My Wife Says No Sex Until Her Mother Leaves Our House. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ovi James: 'Open Letter To My Fake Mother' Pastor's Daughter Blasts Her Mother by Odiriance4all(m): 7:09am On Feb 05, 2021
The daughter of elshaddai church took to her Instagram blasting her mother

OPEN LETTER TO MY FAKE MOTHER

As I under go chemotherapy to flush out all the cells in my body that make me sick. I strongly need to also do an emotional detox.

Why did you ask God for a child and abandon it? Of course it’s you. You will always find a way to justify ur mess.

I was diagnosed with Primary Progressive Multiple Sclerosis, fibromyalgia and endometriosis. I told you about my diagnosis. You said I should come to Nigeria. As a medical doctor, you are a huge disgrace to the medical feild. You igonored all my early symptoms, you blamed me every single time I got sick, you demonized me so much all you could say to me was, “Ovi, you need deliverance”. From you? Most definitely.

You got mad at me when I went to the doctor. Several times you told me I was wasting my money. IMAGINE

I am currently under going chemotherapy and a bone marrow transplant. When I told you I had Multiple Sclerosis, your response was, “So what do you expect me to do? You preach love and forgiveness but you are the most toxic person I have ever encountered.

Remember when you took my son from me and promised me that I will have him when I was ready. How did that go? You told me I was not good enough to raise a man. I am doing way better than you. At least I didn’t abandon my child. You didn’t finish taking care of your children. It is my son you want.

Then you changed your name to James without telling me. Your husband on top of that STOLE my name. Ovbioise. I have dumped it for you. But I will always be Ovi. There nothing, absolutely nothing you can do about it. If you want fast and pray na you sabi. Hug transformer hey it’s not like you wish me well. Unlike you I will not hide my disgust for you. I will sing songs of your works.

I was homeless for 4 years. You abandoned me but have some nerve to still preach the gospel. And then wonder why I don’t believe in your God. You forgot that the year before I got sick I watched you spend $30,000 on your church people then you came to my city and claimed to be broke. I had to pay for your hotel stay while you trashed talked me the entire time.

Mother, you are a very wicked woman. You will definitely reap what you sow. You left me h

https://www.instagram.com/p/CK5SqKiJJpi/

OPEN LETTER TO MY FAKE MOTHER Part 2

Mother, you are a very wicked woman. You will definitely reap what you sow. You left me here to die not knowing the dragon that’s on the inside of me. If you want, call it a demon. As you can see I don’t care cos you act more like the demons you claim to bind and cast.

If this is what christianity is I don’t want to have ANYTHING to do with it. You and your God will sort yourselves.

Your church members called me all kinds of names for telling my truth. I don’t care if you send all your members for me. It still won’t break me. You have clearly indoctrinated them and you think I can’t see through it.

Don’t ever call me your daughter. Don’t . Your second child is now your first born. They wished me dead. Take my name off your publications and my picture of your WhatsApp. Stop lying to the people. You, your husband and children blocked me so why are you lying to your church members. Tell the truth. Crop my face out cos you have already “cropped” me from your life.

Fake mother. You are an abusive woman. Let me tell you how. You indoctrinated us to believe our grandmother was a witch, you will conduct prayers saying she should fall down and die. You also got rid of Blessing (my cousin) for the same reason (I still can’t believe your husband accepted that rubbish from you). I remember you and my sister happily delivering the news of her demise to me. That broke me. I couldn’t talk for days.

You will tell me I am too fat and how I need to look like my skinny friends. Or how about when you starved me the first time you came to the US because according to you I was fat. I had only one apple a day. A green apple. Took me years to be able to eat a green apple again. I will never forget that. Remember when you gave me bleaching cream? I still remember that purple bottle. You called it toning because of the sun smh. Common.

I will NEVER respect you. Mark my words. You have lost every ounce of respect that I ever had for you even though you lied to your people saying I was disrespectful. You haven’t seen disrespect yet. I was too good for you. Too good.

I have met people who love me and are my family. They value me, cherish

https://www.instagram.com/p/CK5TswCpTRc/

OPEN LETTER TO MY FAKE MOTHER PART 3 I have met people who love me and are my family. They value me, cherish me. Plus I love myself too. Something I know you can’t say.

Remember when you treated me like house girl/slave. Even when I was sick. I almost lost my mind because of you. I almost committed suicide because of you. Until I realized what you really are. I have seen your true colors and eww very disturbing and disgusting.

El-Shaddians we are officially broken, divorced, ended, whatever you wanna call it. I have unfriended you all on Facebook and if I missed anyone please unfriend. I’m so glad for this dark part of my life to be over.

I’m so excited for what is ahead of me.

P.S. Your value does not decrease based on someone’s inability to see your worth.

Watch me crush MS.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CK5UDd_JZHa/

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ovi James: 'Open Letter To My Fake Mother' Pastor's Daughter Blasts Her Mother by LawLab247: 7:12am On Feb 05, 2021
Hmm

5 Likes

Re: Ovi James: 'Open Letter To My Fake Mother' Pastor's Daughter Blasts Her Mother by Ottyn01(m): 7:15am On Feb 05, 2021
I have nothing to say undecided
Re: Ovi James: 'Open Letter To My Fake Mother' Pastor's Daughter Blasts Her Mother by Nobody: 7:16am On Feb 05, 2021
embarassed Well pastors are not exempted from practicing witchcraft or sorcery afterall Saul and Moses engaged in such, conjuring the dead and dividing a sea are forms of sorcery.

25 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ovi James: 'Open Letter To My Fake Mother' Pastor's Daughter Blasts Her Mother by ojun50(m): 7:18am On Feb 05, 2021
Mother from sky
Re: Ovi James: 'Open Letter To My Fake Mother' Pastor's Daughter Blasts Her Mother by Shedrack777: 7:18am On Feb 05, 2021
i want to chop both mother and daughter

5 Likes

Re: Ovi James: 'Open Letter To My Fake Mother' Pastor's Daughter Blasts Her Mother by ojun50(m): 7:19am On Feb 05, 2021
Shedrack777:
I know say you don tire for life

107 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ovi James: 'Open Letter To My Fake Mother' Pastor's Daughter Blasts Her Mother by Odiriance4all(m): 7:25am On Feb 05, 2021
Shedrack777:

Is it not too early to get drunk?

96 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Ovi James: 'Open Letter To My Fake Mother' Pastor's Daughter Blasts Her Mother by Shedrack777: 7:35am On Feb 05, 2021
Odiriance4all:

Is it not too early to get drunk
no time is neither too early nor too late to get drunk

7 Likes

Re: Ovi James: 'Open Letter To My Fake Mother' Pastor's Daughter Blasts Her Mother by Shedrack777: 7:37am On Feb 05, 2021
ojun50:
I know say you don tire for life
then give me a place to rest

6 Likes

Re: Ovi James: 'Open Letter To My Fake Mother' Pastor's Daughter Blasts Her Mother by Nobody: 7:45am On Feb 05, 2021
Karlovic:
embarassed Well pastors are not exempted from practicing witchcraft or sorcery afterall Saul and Moses engaged in such, conjuring the dead and dividing a sea are forms of sorcery.

Sorcery? Conjuring the dead? Dividing the red sea? And you call that sorcery?

Mtcheeew worthless and baseless. I like people who talk with concrete reference not those who presume and assume. So Sir can you justify what you wrote above or you just want to speak trash simply because the news is of a bad vibes?

If you can't justify your verdict, I believe silence will do you much good .

56 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ovi James: 'Open Letter To My Fake Mother' Pastor's Daughter Blasts Her Mother by abosede93452: 10:29am On Feb 05, 2021
:i want to chop both mother and daughterI know say you don tire for life
Re: Ovi James: 'Open Letter To My Fake Mother' Pastor's Daughter Blasts Her Mother by theFilmtric: 11:42am On Feb 05, 2021
1. There should always be a dash of common sense while practicing whatever religion you're praticing
The moment you remove common sense
You become an extremist
2. No matter what was done to you
don't ever insult your parents in public-infact don't ever wash your dirty linen in public(especially on social media~it never forgets)
Wetin she gain by this now?
Fame?
Relief?
Sympathy?

She just came out to show how ill-mannered and confused she is
These would only make their reunion more complicated

theFilmtricsay

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ovi James: 'Open Letter To My Fake Mother' Pastor's Daughter Blasts Her Mother by Nobody: 11:43am On Feb 05, 2021
Too bad...

Mother, you are a very wicked woman. You will definitely reap what you sow. You left me here to die not knowing the dragon that’s on the inside of me.

We should never attack/demonize our mothers/fathers in public, no matter what. Disown her/him and move on with your life... It's well...

God bless Nigeria.

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ovi James: 'Open Letter To My Fake Mother' Pastor's Daughter Blasts Her Mother by Nobody: 11:43am On Feb 05, 2021
The way people carry family matter to social media nowadays eh

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ovi James: 'Open Letter To My Fake Mother' Pastor's Daughter Blasts Her Mother by whytediamond(m): 11:43am On Feb 05, 2021
Clash of culture and interests. Forcing someone to fit into your perceived "best life" for them.

Pikin grow up for Yankee, mindset different from Naija religious people.

Sometimes our parental "love and advice" could be our biggest undoing as children.

Seek for answers yourself.

Finally, there are 3 sides to a story.

You know the rest.

Make i rest.

16 Likes

Re: Ovi James: 'Open Letter To My Fake Mother' Pastor's Daughter Blasts Her Mother by Jamiubond009(m): 11:43am On Feb 05, 2021
damn nikurrr
Re: Ovi James: 'Open Letter To My Fake Mother' Pastor's Daughter Blasts Her Mother by Mowsid(m): 11:43am On Feb 05, 2021
Religious fanatics be like do what I preach and not what I do. Reality is so ignored that everything is now spirituality. God knows those who are truly his.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ovi James: 'Open Letter To My Fake Mother' Pastor's Daughter Blasts Her Mother by okomile(f): 11:44am On Feb 05, 2021
Hmmmmm

What do we call this?
Re: Ovi James: 'Open Letter To My Fake Mother' Pastor's Daughter Blasts Her Mother by chatinent: 11:44am On Feb 05, 2021
When they reconcile tomorrow, how will she reconcile with the internet that sold her content to the whole world?

Stupid girl.

17 Likes

Re: Ovi James: 'Open Letter To My Fake Mother' Pastor's Daughter Blasts Her Mother by sofeo(m): 11:44am On Feb 05, 2021
ok
Re: Ovi James: 'Open Letter To My Fake Mother' Pastor's Daughter Blasts Her Mother by Brendaniel: 11:44am On Feb 05, 2021
wow...
Re: Ovi James: 'Open Letter To My Fake Mother' Pastor's Daughter Blasts Her Mother by blinking001(m): 11:45am On Feb 05, 2021
This one no be news nau...According to ipobians AKA children of hate and perdition, any news that is not demonising fulani herdsmen and my darling president of the federal republic of Nigeria isn't front page worthy..

3 Likes

Re: Ovi James: 'Open Letter To My Fake Mother' Pastor's Daughter Blasts Her Mother by FBIBOT(m): 11:45am On Feb 05, 2021
Hmmm wàhálà plenty
Re: Ovi James: 'Open Letter To My Fake Mother' Pastor's Daughter Blasts Her Mother by userlucky: 11:46am On Feb 05, 2021
What's she saying,, i thought she was an abducted child that was later maltreated by her mother...RUBBISH......
Re: Ovi James: 'Open Letter To My Fake Mother' Pastor's Daughter Blasts Her Mother by careytommy37(m): 11:46am On Feb 05, 2021
undecided
What exactly is the point of this thread?
It's not like any of the people mentioned in it are leaders, public figures or celebrities in any form, so why?

4 Likes

Re: Ovi James: 'Open Letter To My Fake Mother' Pastor's Daughter Blasts Her Mother by younglleo: 11:46am On Feb 05, 2021
Twitter account for sale!
Since 2015
But dis girl need deliverance!
She look like winch

Re: Ovi James: 'Open Letter To My Fake Mother' Pastor's Daughter Blasts Her Mother by sheDD(m): 11:46am On Feb 05, 2021
Me other's family issues are just like covid19 and social distance undecided undecided

The babes write well

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Lady Takes Care Of A Homeless Street Boy She Met In Akwa Ibom. Photos / My Sister Is Draining Me Financially / Gifts For Mother In Law After Omugwo.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.