Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,995 members, 7,838,508 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 12:43 AM

Edo- Deputy Governor Odubu To Be Impeached - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Edo- Deputy Governor Odubu To Be Impeached (3390 Views)

Gunmen Shoot At Pius Odubu In Auchi / Pius Odubu Escapes Assassination (Edo Deputy Governor) - Photo / Prince Odi For PDP Edo Deputy-Governor (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Edo- Deputy Governor Odubu To Be Impeached by donphilopus: 9:39pm On Oct 21, 2015
osemwengie1:
, you got nothing to show, but if you want a debate on their performance I will let you know sector by sector. Lucky was better than Oshio, if you deny it, let me know.I will go to another sector, (Youth and Sport)

No sane person would compare these two men. No basis for comparison. I'm not just ready for any argument tonight.

1 Like

Re: Edo- Deputy Governor Odubu To Be Impeached by maupe: 9:43pm On Oct 21, 2015
osemwengie1:
. This is not about party afiliation, I even broke my head celebrating his victory, I have d scar till today. But Oshiomole was a mistake to Edo people, The same Godfather-ism Edo people kicked against is what he is trying to becoome. He is not same person will voted for in the past bro.

"Double standard"

The Adams Oshiomole of 1998- 2007 won't plunge Edo state into so much huge debt.
The Adams Oshiomole of 1998 - 2007 won't ask a struggling widow to " go and die".
The Adams Oshiomole of - 2007 won't destroy Uniben staff quarters in order to reclaim ownership for government.
The Adams Oshiomole of 1998- 2007 won't kill the "one man one vote" mantra he came to power with.

Where is "one man one vote"?
Where is "let the people lead"?
Where is "no godfatherism"?
Where is "no imposition"?

In 2007, every living thing in Edo land voted for Comrade Adams Oshiomole. Little did we knew that the personality, which fetch him that general acceptance, was fake and bogus.

Am from bini and we have our pride, no single person has the right to decide who we will vote for it cannot happen. It cant
The same Oshiomole even tried to pocket the purported aftermath of a supposed APC victory in BAYELSA state. This, he attempted to pull off in cohorts with Oyegun, by supporting and rigging Timi ALAIBE in the APC BAYELSA primaries. But when the day came, Timpriye Silva taught the two Edo boys a big lesson in jagajaga politics. When the Edo state elections commence, Oshiomole will be taught another lesson in politics.
" One does not touch the top of a tree, by staying on the ground with his two feet still touching the earth".
Re: Edo- Deputy Governor Odubu To Be Impeached by Jesusloveyou: 9:49pm On Oct 21, 2015
Mogidi:
Pastor Ize-Iyamu for Governor 2016.
u too like corrupt people

2 Likes

Re: Edo- Deputy Governor Odubu To Be Impeached by Jesusloveyou: 10:00pm On Oct 21, 2015
donphilopus:

The same Ize-Iyamu who was the Chief of Staff to Lucky from 1999-2003 and SSG from 2003-2007?! Guy, you ain't serious. I know the OP is just propagating. If it happens to be through though, it would be hard for Osunbor to win against a (popular) Benin man. Like I earlier told Mogidi, they (Esans) would continue to be slaves in their own land. The only was Osunbor can win is if PDP fields an Esan man. Let's just see how it goes sha!!

FYI, Ize-Iyamu can never win PDP Ticket. And even if he wins the Ticket, no sane Edo person would vote a man who was very close to Lucky during his entire 8yrs reign.
i just de laugh those esan boys supporting corrupt fake pastor because of party affiliation, nobody want iyamu for Benin, he must vomit all d money he stole with lucky,

3 Likes

Re: Edo- Deputy Governor Odubu To Be Impeached by osemwengie1: 10:07pm On Oct 21, 2015
donphilopus:

No sane person would compare these two men. No basis for comparison. I'm not just ready for any argument tonight.
. Let me leave, thats what I always hear from APC folks, its not new. If you cant tell me how Oshio was better, then why should I agree that Oshio was Better.

Youth and Sport

under oshiomhole

, artificial turf was replace with synthetic turf in the main bowl field of the samuel ogbemudia stadium. that is all the governor did and i stand to be corrected.

under lucky,

it was formerly called ogbe stadium but lucky renovated the stadiun with yellow, blue and red plastics stadium chairs,installed the flood lights, the score board, the olympic size swimming pool and the artificial turf. in adition, in 1999, edo was 32nd in the national sports festival but with lucky's input, edo state became second in the event of 2001 and when edo hosted in 2002, we became first in he country. in football, bendel insurnce under lucky was in the nigeria professional football league, usually at he 4th position and we qualified for the CAF champions league. bendel united was in the 1st division. under oshoi bendek insurance is in the 3rd division with 2years of no payment unlike in the era of chief lucky.

The next sector will be Transportation if you still refuse to agree
Re: Edo- Deputy Governor Odubu To Be Impeached by stanech: 10:37pm On Oct 21, 2015
Edo state is ine state i dont envy They are using taxation to finish the masses and at the same time borrowing the future of the youth away. With nothig to show for it, i just pity them
Re: Edo- Deputy Governor Odubu To Be Impeached by osemwengie1: 12:14am On Oct 22, 2015
allocation and igr 1999-2007 i.e 8 years = 196 billion. allocation and igr 2008-2015 i.e 7years = 712billion. this isnt including the 260billion loan/debt taken by the oshio's govt ooo. lolllloooolll. wen we add 712 and 250 we have =962billion oshio has got in less than 7 years. this is almost a trillion. by next year oshio wud hav received alot over a trillion. and our debt profile wud have risen to ove 35o billion. LUCKY NEVER LEFT A DEBT PROFILE. Still nothing to show for it, and some people will say we should not compare both government.
Re: Edo- Deputy Governor Odubu To Be Impeached by erunz(m): 8:12am On Oct 22, 2015
donphilopus:

The same Ize-Iyamu who was the Chief of Staff to Lucky from 1999-2003 and SSG from 2003-2007?! Guy, you ain't serious. I know the OP is just propagating. If it happens to be through though, it would be hard for Osunbor to win against a (popular) Benin man. Like I earlier told Mogidi, they (Esans) would continue to be slaves in their own land. The only was Osunbor can win is if PDP fields an Esan man. Let's just see how it goes sha!!

FYI, Ize-Iyamu can never win PDP Ticket. And even if he wins the Ticket, no sane Edo person would vote a man who was very close to Lucky during his entire 8yrs reign.
LETS WATCH AND SEE. WE WILL VOTE COMPETENCE AND NOT TRIBAL, IZE IYAMU IS THE MAN. PDP IS COMING BACK, ENOUGH IS A ENOUGH, THE FRAUD CALL APC HAVE TO LEAVE EDO STATE FOR US
Re: Edo- Deputy Governor Odubu To Be Impeached by free13: 2:37pm On Oct 23, 2015
Hmm.
Re: Edo- Deputy Governor Odubu To Be Impeached by free13: 2:48pm On Oct 23, 2015
Hmm

(1) (2) (Reply)

President Muhammadu Buhari Sack Rotimi Ameachi / SARS Awaiting Saraki's Arrival / Anybody Saying That Atiku Will Win Is Swimming In An Ocean Of Self-deceit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.