Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,915 members, 7,835,058 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:50 AM

The Known Thieves, And A Bold Coward On The Ministerial List - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Known Thieves, And A Bold Coward On The Ministerial List (859 Views)

The Known Thieves And A Bold Coward On The Ministerial List / Ministerial List: See List Of Speculated Nominees / Will Amaechi And Fashola Make The Ministerial List? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Known Thieves, And A Bold Coward On The Ministerial List by Earthkumy(m): 6:50pm On Oct 21, 2015
Amaechi: admitted he is a thief when he said “If you see a
thief and you allow him to be stealing, what
have you done? You have stoned nobody; that
is why we are stealing. Who have you stoned? " That's to say Amaechi is a candidate for EFCC not ministerial candidate.
Adebayo Shittu: said the government he wants to serve on is incompetent, By saying “I cannot publicly comment on Boko Haram;
I still have family to care of,” he's telling Buhari to his face, just because you nominated me to your cabinet doesn't mean you can protect me from Bokoharam. Mr Shittu is telling Buhari sir you are incompetent. He didn't stop there he warn the president, the senate and Nigeria to stop condemning Bokoharam. I quote
“So anybody that still wants to live will not
condemn that faceless group publicly.” He said. I can't believe this man is going to be Nigeria minister. Every one should just go to exile or die in the hand of Bokoharam. What a shame.
Fashola: when he was asked about corruption in his government, all he could say is
“I don’t sign cheques. I don’t fix contract prices,
State Ministries handle these.” That's to say Fashola admitted his government was very corrupt. What a shame of country.

2 Likes

Re: The Known Thieves, And A Bold Coward On The Ministerial List by benedictnsi(m): 6:53pm On Oct 21, 2015
Interesting
Re: The Known Thieves, And A Bold Coward On The Ministerial List by marshalcarter: 6:57pm On Oct 21, 2015
Mr.......fashola is not a thief undecided think well b4 spitin trash
Re: The Known Thieves, And A Bold Coward On The Ministerial List by Disneylady(f): 7:00pm On Oct 21, 2015
Ok
Re: The Known Thieves, And A Bold Coward On The Ministerial List by Earthkumy(m): 7:04pm On Oct 21, 2015
marshalcarter:
he didn't denial corruption in his government he only said he don't sign the cheques and I stated it there.

1 Like

Re: The Known Thieves, And A Bold Coward On The Ministerial List by Nobody: 7:05pm On Oct 21, 2015
TIME is an AGENT of REVELATION, REALIZATION and RECOVERY...........The lesson learnt is never to support corrupt persons no matter how nice they may look.

TrueSenator has SPOKEN cool

2 Likes

Re: The Known Thieves, And A Bold Coward On The Ministerial List by moderation2020: 10:31pm On Oct 21, 2015
marshalcarter:

sentiment kills like HIV grin
Re: The Known Thieves, And A Bold Coward On The Ministerial List by Earthkumy(m): 10:34pm On Oct 21, 2015
moderation2020:

sentiment kills like HIV grin
he really needs to know that.
Re: The Known Thieves, And A Bold Coward On The Ministerial List by LastSurvivor: 10:39pm On Oct 21, 2015
Can u see the kind of Senior thieves and epic cowards the dullard offered Nigerians.
Birds of the same feathers the said flie ..............
Re: The Known Thieves, And A Bold Coward On The Ministerial List by Scream(m): 10:46pm On Oct 21, 2015
Wow... Well captured! Here people don't see the obvious talk more of reading in-between the lines.

Most of those guys are not fit.
Re: The Known Thieves, And A Bold Coward On The Ministerial List by Earthkumy(m): 10:55pm On Oct 21, 2015
LastSurvivor:
Can u see the kind of Senior thieves and epic cowards the dullard offered Nigerians.
Birds of the same feathers the said flie ..............
the thing wan make me cry, I tire for this country self
Re: The Known Thieves, And A Bold Coward On The Ministerial List by Earthkumy(m): 10:58pm On Oct 21, 2015
Scream:
Wow... Well captured! Here people don't see the obvious talk more of reading in-between the lines.

Most of those guys are not fit.
the average Nigerian don't want to tell himself the truth. They call corruption, corruption when is not their friend. Once is their friend na another story

(1) (Reply)

Photos: These 4 Govs Must Be Resolving Some States, Federal & Political Issues / LMAO!!! Must-See Photo: Amaechi ‘The Transporter' Movie Hero / The Matyrisation Of Nnamdi Kanu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.