Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,164,992 members, 7,859,558 topics. Date: Thursday, 13 June 2024 at 02:43 PM

The Known Thieves And A Bold Coward On The Ministerial List - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Known Thieves And A Bold Coward On The Ministerial List (335 Views)

The Known Thieves, And A Bold Coward On The Ministerial List / Ministerial List: See List Of Speculated Nominees / Will Amaechi And Fashola Make The Ministerial List? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Known Thieves And A Bold Coward On The Ministerial List by Earthkumy(m): 6:56pm On Oct 21, 2015
Amaechi: admitted he is a thief when he said “If you see a
thief and you allow him to be stealing, what
have you done? You have stoned nobody; that
is why we are stealing. Who have you stoned? " That's to say Amaechi is a candidate for EFCC not ministerial candidate.
Adebayo Shittu: said the government he wants to serve on is incompetent, By saying “I cannot publicly comment on Boko Haram;
I still have family to care of,” he's telling Buhari to his face, just because you nominated me to your cabinet doesn't mean you can protect me from Bokoharam. Mr Shittu is telling Buhari sir you are incompetent. He didn't stop there he warn the president, the senate and Nigeria to stop condemning Bokoharam. I quote
“So anybody that still wants to live will not
condemn that faceless group publicly.” He said. I can't believe this man is going to be Nigeria minister. Every one should just go to exile or die in the hand of Bokoharam. What a shame.
Fashola: when he was asked about corruption in his government, all he could say is
“I don’t sign cheques. I don’t fix contract prices,
State Ministries handle these.” That's to say Fashola admitted his government was very corrupt. What a shame of country.

(1) (Reply)

We Must Graduate Our Thinking. / Group Petitions Osun Speaker Over Local Government Administration / Graphic Design,web Design, Motion Graphics & Video Editing Training

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.