Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,036 members, 7,818,059 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:16 AM

Will You Turn In A Relation Or A Friend Who Is A 419ner - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Will You Turn In A Relation Or A Friend Who Is A 419ner (11310 Views)

Poll: Will You?

Yes: 38% (28 votes)
No: 61% (44 votes)
This poll has ended

Man Killed By Friend Who ‘slept’ With His Wife / Hillarious Encounter With A 419ner / If Your Brother/Sister Rapes You. Would You Turn Them In? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Will You Turn In A Relation Or A Friend Who Is A 419ner by donsteady(m): 12:38pm On May 05, 2009
most people are talking trash here, me and you know the right thin in this our great country. 85% of our leaders are fraudster, even the previous number one police IG, if are our leaders are responsible human been me and you will never sit and discus such tupic, do you know how much nigeria is making a year? do you know how much federal and state kept spending to improve life and road? do you know how my student graduating from university every year? 20% hardly get work. if i get chance i go do more than 419, what is wrong with all of you? hungry never catch una first, wait ask your self this question, after you spent 4to 5 years for school, you start to look for job, for the ladies, one MD promise you job but you will have to meet him in hotel first, and after he eat you finish he come say make you come next month from one month to another you spen almost 6month and the MD still they eat, like three MD do you like that, and you get younger once when dey ask you money. what will you do. for the guys, after many years in school no job, odada riders one dey die every 5 minute in naija? will you like to take that risk

so if you come to think of what those our leasers are doing you will even hang your self if you really love nigeria
Re: Will You Turn In A Relation Or A Friend Who Is A 419ner by tkb417(m): 12:43pm On May 05, 2009
so u knew this all along?
so having what u have just written above in mind,living,working and breathing in 9ja,wud u personally turn in one
@Topic,TO Me,8 out of 10 peeps living in 9ja are deceptive and are 419ers somehow.From parents,to kids,to agbero,pastor,imam,politician,teachers,bankers,police to even beggars on the street.In this situation who do u turn in and who do u report to?
dont mind Agaba
reporting a 419 person to another 419er?
fruitless exercise if i may say.

The social fabric in 9ja is sewn with deceit, 419ing!!
You cant get a contract without tipping, Gurls are duping boiz? (is that not 419)
Almost all 9ja people can lie to get a contract from wherever
abeg, make we siddon somewhere

Na God we need no be another kangaroo govt wey go come steal in the name of designing another visionless Agenda( Vision 5050 grin)
Re: Will You Turn In A Relation Or A Friend Who Is A 419ner by donsteady(m): 12:57pm On May 05, 2009
i really dont like how people pretend some time, you i mean you the poster, how many people have you report so far? for you to have clue abt fraudster you most have knew few of them in person? let me m make this point to all persons here. telling lies is like fooling your self, those of us saying yes they can report fraudster to authority are just fooling them self. u never report police when they take 20naira for bribe na fraudster when fit dash you $100 for freee. me no dey naija, but here that i am 80% of nigerians are doing all manners of illegals activities, from drug trafficking, human trafficking, internet fraud, money doubling, black money, no time to list all maner of crime.
cheating is cheating, either by pen or cheating on your wife/husband, exams,election,contract, dont eeven know what to type again. there is no way nigeria will ever be a free from illegalities
Re: Will You Turn In A Relation Or A Friend Who Is A 419ner by tkb417(m): 1:07pm On May 05, 2009
i really dont like how people pretend some time, you i mean you the poster, how many people have you report so far? for you to have clue abt fraudster you most have knew few of them in person? let me m make this point to all persons here. telling lies is like fooling your self, those of us saying yes they can report fraudster to authority are just fooling them self. u never report police when they take 20naira for bribe na fraudster when fit dash you $100 for freee. me no dey naija, but here that i am 80% of nigerians are doing all manners of illegals activities, from drug trafficking, human trafficking, internet fraud, money doubling, black money, no time to list all maner of crime.
cheating is cheating, either by pen or cheating on your wife/husband, exams,election,contract, dont eeven know what to type again. there is no way nigeria will ever be a free from illegalities

na curse?
Nigeria will rise again!! cool
Re: Will You Turn In A Relation Or A Friend Who Is A 419ner by breaker: 1:45pm On May 05, 2009
WHY WOULD I DO THAT? AM I THE ONE DOING 419? AM I EMPLOYED BY THE EFCC? WHY SHOULD I DO THEIR JOB FOR THEM?

THIS IS A RIDICULOUS THREAD! NO NIGERIAN WILL EVER TURN IN THEIR RELATIVE. ANYBODY WHO SAYS DIFFERENT IS A BIG LIAR.
Re: Will You Turn In A Relation Or A Friend Who Is A 419ner by PurestBoy(m): 1:52pm On May 05, 2009
Average Nigerians are 419er and the authorities too. How many people do you want to report? Don't you think the police will be tired of your reports when you go everyday like a jobless goat reporting friends and members of family that are into 419.
Re: Will You Turn In A Relation Or A Friend Who Is A 419ner by PurestBoy(m): 2:04pm On May 05, 2009
donsteady:

Oya Oga poster, answer the question put across to you. HOW MANY 419ers have you reported? Or you want to tell me you've not seen any friends or relatives doing 19teen? that's the modern name for calling 419 work in public
Re: Will You Turn In A Relation Or A Friend Who Is A 419ner by Phemzy(m): 3:00pm On May 05, 2009
I believe no girl will ever turn in their boyfriend provided they are getting money from the guy because they are gold digger
Re: Will You Turn In A Relation Or A Friend Who Is A 419ner by agabaI23(m): 3:09pm On May 05, 2009
Purestboy
lol
I have not reported any and I do not know any yahoo yahoo boy. Someone said earlier that it may not be just necessary to know someone is, one has to have a good evidence assuming he wanted to report.

I am enjoying all the shades of replies I am getting.
Re: Will You Turn In A Relation Or A Friend Who Is A 419ner by anonimi: 3:47pm On May 05, 2009
I will without doubt AFTER warning him/her to desist.
-------------------------------------------------------------------
See how an honourable man denounced even his son:

Hrant Dink murder suspect caught
The main suspect in the murder of Turkish-Armenian journalist Hrant Dink has been arrested, Turkish Prime Minister Recep Tayyip Erdogan has said.
The governor of Istanbul said police captured Ogun Samast, aged 16 or 17, on a bus in the Black Sea city of Samsun.

Mr Samast was earlier named as the suspect pictured in security camera images near the scene of the killing.

Mr Dink, 53, was shot dead in broad daylight outside his newspaper offices in Istanbul on Friday.

He was well-known for writing controversial articles about the mass killing of Armenians by Turks during World War I.

'Tip off'

Istanbul governor Muammer Guler announced the details of the capture in a live television broadcast.

He said Mr Samast had been detained at Samsun bus station while apparently returning to his hometown of Trabzon from Istanbul.

The governor added that Mr Samast was carrying a gun at the time, and that six other suspects had been detained in Trabzon.

All seven will be brought to Istanbul for questioning on Sunday and police are investigating whether they were part of a group, Mr Guler said.

The governor emphasised that Ogun Samast - who he said was born in 1990 - had been detained after 32 hours.

The suspect was identified by his own father when he saw television images taken at the scene of Friday's killing.

A clear image taken from security camera footage showed a man apparently running from the scene, tucking what officials said was a gun into his belt.

Dink's secretary told investigators Mr Samast had asked to meet Mr Dink earlier on Friday, before the killing, Mr Guler said.

After the request was turned down, the secretary saw Mr Samast waiting on the street outside Mr Dink's office, he said.

Three suspects detained in Istanbul on Friday shortly after the killing have been released.

'Genocide'

Mr Dink's murder shocked Turkey and Prime Minister Erdogan vowed repeatedly that his killer would be caught.

Journalists and politicians in Turkey have expressed outrage at the killing, which many described as a political assassination, while the US, EU, France, and several human rights groups also voiced shock and condemnation.

“ Following the murder, Turkey should not even dream about joining the European Union ” Tigran Torosyan
Armenian parliament speaker

Mr Dink had received multiple death threats from nationalists because of his views on the mass killings of Armenians during the final days of the Ottoman Empire.
He was convicted in October 2005 for writing about the Armenian "genocide" in 1915, a claim denied by the authorities in Ankara.

The issue is a sensitive subject in both Armenia and Turkey. Many Armenians have campaigned for the killings to be recognised internationally as genocide.

The Armenian government condemned Mr Dink's murder.

Its president, Robert Kocharian, said the killing "raises numerous questions and deserves the strongest condemnation".

The speaker of Armenia's parliament, Tigran Torosyan went even further.

"Following the murder, Turkey should not even dream about joining the European Union," the Armenian news agency Arminfo quoted him as saying.

The two countries still have no official relations since Armenia gained independence after the break up of the Soviet Union in 1991.

Story from:
BBC NEWS
Re: Will You Turn In A Relation Or A Friend Who Is A 419ner by kshow1(m): 3:52pm On May 05, 2009
If you decide to turn-in a bad person (419er) to a bad person (some law enforcement officers). Do you know they both have things in common !!!!!!!
pally the yawa will come back to bounce on your head after they have settled themselves.
A WORD IS ENOUGH FOR THE WISE, grin grin grin
Re: Will You Turn In A Relation Or A Friend Who Is A 419ner by PurestBoy(m): 4:10pm On May 05, 2009
agabaI23:

Purestboy
lol
I have not reported any and I do not know any yahoo yahoo boy. Someone said earlier that it may not be just necessary to know someone is, one has to have a good evidence assuming he wanted to report.

I am enjoying all the shades of replies I am getting.

How will you know any yahoo yahoo boiz when you spend most of your time with ifyalways. If Ifyalways is a 419er, would you report her? lol
Re: Will You Turn In A Relation Or A Friend Who Is A 419ner by FerrariGP: 4:11pm On May 05, 2009
as far as am concerned 419ners are better thn ministers,senators, governors etc whose corrupt acts is impoverishing millions of nigerians,
Re: Will You Turn In A Relation Or A Friend Who Is A 419ner by xavier3(m): 4:28pm On May 05, 2009
al u guys hailin 419ers or claiming dey r beta dan a certain class of folks wuld feel different bout fraudsters once ur sweat and blood gets taken away in an instant by dem. u probably wuld curse d day dey wer born.

@ poster

i cant say wat my action wuld b, coz iv got a heart and i can undastand d pain odas myt feel from such a deed done by my relative. only a heartless person who cant b moved in sympathy 2wards d dire situation of odas wuld blatantly voice out " i wont turn in my relative"

i mean for crying out loud wat happened to "be thy brodas keeper" or "love thy neighbour as thyself"

its in dis kind of situation dat dose teachings r meant 2 come into play
Re: Will You Turn In A Relation Or A Friend Who Is A 419ner by g4d4f1(m): 4:44pm On May 05, 2009
@ Poster. You must be having a laff!!
Re: Will You Turn In A Relation Or A Friend Who Is A 419ner by agabaI23(m): 4:53pm On May 05, 2009
PurestBoy:

How will you know any yahoo yahoo boiz when you spend most of your time with ifyalways. If Ifyalways is a 419er, would you report her? lol

Hehe. I will turn her in if after warning her she refused to change except I am also into 419
Re: Will You Turn In A Relation Or A Friend Who Is A 419ner by draspy007(m): 5:47pm On May 05, 2009
I said it earlier and I'm going to repeat it again----99.9% of Nigerians are fraudster,including me and u but we carry out our scams in different ways

If you have ever cheated during an exam---you are a 419er
If you have ever lied to save your name or neck from danger---you are a 419er e.t.c

And our anti-corruption bodies and other law enforcement agencies are even worst than you and I.

---so who are we going to report to?
Re: Will You Turn In A Relation Or A Friend Who Is A 419ner by mssiah(m): 11:38pm On May 05, 2009
When the Nigerian legal system,Nigerian leaders and finally the Nigerian police force get sanitised ,there will be a drastical decrease in the number of people engaged in such activities.It will be like a chain reaction.The Nigerian Police force should stop recruiting ex armed robbers and should put some sanity in the force,what the Nigerian Police force has is the license to commit day light robbery and to take laws into their hands without going through due proccess.

As long as we have a corrupt legal system,corrupt leaders and corrupt police force,it will be a complete waste of time to report a 419ner.Have you ever gone to ALABA to buy electronics.I bought an airconditioner from alaba ,believe me the experience was not nice.I was given a brand new airconditioner which packed up after 2 weeks,I was practically duped and there was nothing the police could do about it.I learnt the hard way .So a Nigerian should be smart should be able to smell fraud from a distance or you have yourself to blame.Once you are duped in Nigeria, in most cases there is nothing anybody can do about it.That is the system we find ourselves in,where most people and businesses are looking for a way to deceive the other party.It is like a pestilence which has eaten into the system.

Reporting a 419ner is a complete waste of time,the police force may be forced to act if you report a armed robber or a ritualist.The police force do not classify Yahoo Yahoo as a serious offense.What they do is collect their own share and release the individual.

I have lived in the UK for three years now and why things work here is because,the leaders are not that corrupt,they have a legal system that works and a respected police force.If the reverse where the case the country will be as corrupt as Nigeria.

So @poster and for all other individual who claim they will report you can go ahead and report all the 419ner in your street.But be warned you may end up being another Dele Giwa,or another missing person.

What we need in Nigeria is Miracle.
Re: Will You Turn In A Relation Or A Friend Who Is A 419ner by baslone: 12:22am On May 06, 2009
When I know crase!!! shocked

Everybody na ole for this country na person wey mornung meet for there na him be barawo! cool
Re: Will You Turn In A Relation Or A Friend Who Is A 419ner by cremebrule: 6:39am On May 06, 2009
Is the 419ner during it for obvious reason, survival? Then the "end justifies the means" No jobs, corrupt government, what would one do?
Re: Will You Turn In A Relation Or A Friend Who Is A 419ner by bigben3: 8:19am On May 06, 2009
Yes,i will.That's the most honourable thing to do.We surely have to start cleansing Nigeria from somewhere.Charity begings at home.One love!
Re: Will You Turn In A Relation Or A Friend Who Is A 419ner by Bolarge(m): 12:13pm On May 06, 2009
GOD give us MEN.

Men not swayed by tides of sentiment.

Men who stand for TRUTH and live by eternal PRINCIPLES.

GOD give us MEN.
Re: Will You Turn In A Relation Or A Friend Who Is A 419ner by honeric01(m): 12:23pm On May 06, 2009
THIS IS WHAT I HATE ABOUT NIGERIANS, THEY CAN LIE, PRETEND AND ALWAYS UNREAL,

CAN YOU TRUTHFULLY SWEAR THAT YOU DON'T HAVE A RELATIONSHIP WITH ANYONE WHO CHEATS, STEAL IN NIGERIA EITHER AT THEIR PLACE OR WORK OR ANYWHERE?

HOW MANY HAVE YOU REPORTED TO THE POLICE OR THE AUTHORITIES

WE ARE ALL 95% LIARS AND WILL DIE LYING AND PRETENDING. angry angry
Re: Will You Turn In A Relation Or A Friend Who Is A 419ner by spikedcylinder: 1:02pm On May 06, 2009
Honestly, I wont.
Re: Will You Turn In A Relation Or A Friend Who Is A 419ner by mssiah(m): 1:15pm On May 06, 2009
I am not surprised at the response here.Nigeria is the most religious country and also the most corrupt country in the world(Hypocrisy)We also believe that we are holier than our neighbour.We are fast at condemning others whilst we are not better off.

It is in Nigeria that you see a Governor who has looted his state's funds condeming a yahoo boy.And a yahoo boy who has defrauded an individual condemning a Governor who has looted states funds.An a lecturer who collects money from student before he passes them,condemning a yahoo boy and the Governor who has looted his states funds.

An a policeman who sells Guns to Armed robber,arresting an armed robber and killing them on the spot.

This is all bullshit hypocrisy.Before you condemn anybody or report anybody,why not do the honourable thing and report yourself first.

Let a Nigerian who has never told a lie,cheated ,bribed the police,bribed a lecture ,or paid to be admitted to the universtiy cast the first stone,
Re: Will You Turn In A Relation Or A Friend Who Is A 419ner by agabaI23(m): 1:16pm On May 06, 2009
Bolarge:

GOD give us MEN.

Men not swayed by tides of sentiment.

Men who stand for TRUTH and live by eternal PRINCIPLES.

GOD give us MEN.
amen bros
Re: Will You Turn In A Relation Or A Friend Who Is A 419ner by honeric01(m): 1:17pm On May 06, 2009
Neither would i, let the authorities do thier job if they want to work.
Re: Will You Turn In A Relation Or A Friend Who Is A 419ner by honeric01(m): 1:21pm On May 06, 2009
mssiah:

I am not surprised at the response here.Nigeria is the most religious country and also the most corrupt country in the world(Hypocrisy)We also believe that we are holier than our neighbour.We are fast at condemning others whilst we are not better off.

It is in Nigeria that you see a Governor who has looted his state's funds condeming a yahoo boy.And a yahoo boy who has defrauded an individual condemning a Governor who has looted states funds.An a lecturer who collects money from student before he passes them,condemning a yahoo boy and the Governor who has looted his states funds.

An a policeman who sells Guns to Armed robber,arresting an armed robber and killing them on the spot.

This is all bullshit hypocrisy.Before you condemn anybody or report anybody,why not do the honourable thing and report yourself first.

Let a Nigerian who has never told a lie,cheated ,bribed the police,bribed a lecture ,or paid to be admitted to the universtiy cast the first stone,

GBAM[b][/b]!!!
Re: Will You Turn In A Relation Or A Friend Who Is A 419ner by agabaI23(m): 1:25pm On May 06, 2009
mssiah:

Do not think that everybody is a criminal in Nigeria. Not comming here to blow my trumpet for you but quit generalisation. If you think everybody is evil and so you must be evil, look for another means to assuage your conscience. You are wrong at least based on your list list evil so far.
No one should bring telling a lie into this. Everywhere people tell lies for some reason which may not harm no one or the economy. Telling lies asbad as it may be is not what placed Nigeria in the manner it is.
Re: Will You Turn In A Relation Or A Friend Who Is A 419ner by mssiah(m): 1:33pm On May 06, 2009
@agabaI23 (m)

I agree telling a lie should be removed.Have you ever done statistics.If out of 10 eggs you have 7 bad eggs.You can conclude that all the eggs are bad.

What we need is a miracle in Nigeria.In final conclusion it is a complete waste of time reporting a 419ner.Because he will be released before you can say Jack Robinson.
Re: Will You Turn In A Relation Or A Friend Who Is A 419ner by agabaI23(m): 1:49pm On May 06, 2009
mssiah:

@agabaI23 (m)

I agree telling a lie should be removed.Have you ever done statistics.If out of 10 eggs you have 7 bad eggs.You can conclude that all the eggs are bad.

What we need is a miracle in Nigeria.In final conclusion it is a complete waste of time reporting a 419ner.Because he will be released before you can say Jack Robinson.
Bro your point are well taken. No body is unaware of the level of corruption in Nigeria. But my people go say, i no go say make God help  me beat someone wee i fit beat.

If the Americans waited for God, they would have not put a man in the moon.
We have a huge problem of integrity but it is not insurmountable.
It only takes someone or a group of people who can dream and believe in the dream.
Bhola abi you de hear me.

So we should not wait for a miracle for God will not do a miracle when we can help ourselves.
Re: Will You Turn In A Relation Or A Friend Who Is A 419ner by lumideayo: 3:04pm On May 06, 2009
NEVA, I WILL NEVA DO IT ,

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Ibori’s Conviction Gulped £14m, Says Senate / Declare Rape National Crisis, Amnesty Tells Buhari / Valentine: Man Burnt To Death Over Stolen Gifts For Lover!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.