Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,815 members, 7,813,686 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:21 PM

Captain Who Exposed Ekiti Electoral Fraud Returns To Nigeria - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Captain Who Exposed Ekiti Electoral Fraud Returns To Nigeria (23032 Views)

Idris Ahmed: DSS Arrests Man Who Exposed Wanted Boko Haram Commander Whereabout / Amaechi Loses His Temper On A LoveFM Presenter Who Exposed His Hipocrisy / Captain Sagir Koli Who Exposed Ekiti Electoral Fraud Returns To Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Captain Who Exposed Ekiti Electoral Fraud Returns To Nigeria by deebsman1(m): 11:43am On Oct 22, 2015
Excellent! Brave man, captain koli, i hail, i salute ur courage sir
Re: Captain Who Exposed Ekiti Electoral Fraud Returns To Nigeria by JayDaddy: 11:44am On Oct 22, 2015
After Fayose paid for Obituary..... Smh..

1 Like

Re: Captain Who Exposed Ekiti Electoral Fraud Returns To Nigeria by Pavore9: 11:45am On Oct 22, 2015
The return of Captain Koli....lol!

1 Like

Re: Captain Who Exposed Ekiti Electoral Fraud Returns To Nigeria by Gabflex: 11:46am On Oct 22, 2015
how that one come take pay my school fees naw
Re: Captain Who Exposed Ekiti Electoral Fraud Returns To Nigeria by Nobody: 11:46am On Oct 22, 2015
APC is in power now.... grin
Re: Captain Who Exposed Ekiti Electoral Fraud Returns To Nigeria by anonimi: 11:47am On Oct 22, 2015
Demdem2:
SaharaReporters was not able to determine the exact location of Captain Koli in Nigeria. However, our military source disclosed that the army was in touch with the captain.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2860929_image_jpeg9f360c5ab7736510df54c882e9dbf188

PROPAGANDA continues while governance is killed by the Daura President and his crew in Abuja.
Re: Captain Who Exposed Ekiti Electoral Fraud Returns To Nigeria by thundafire: 11:48am On Oct 22, 2015
APC boiz re coming bck cs who giv am dy mny 2 fly out nd who have bin sustaining him APC chai una dn finish naija with lies
Re: Captain Who Exposed Ekiti Electoral Fraud Returns To Nigeria by AfroKnight: 11:49am On Oct 22, 2015
Obanikoro won't like this.
Re: Captain Who Exposed Ekiti Electoral Fraud Returns To Nigeria by Nobody: 11:49am On Oct 22, 2015
Tinubu paid for his exile visa.He lived in one of tinubu houses in u.s built with godfathers money.

2 Likes

Re: Captain Who Exposed Ekiti Electoral Fraud Returns To Nigeria by babestella: 11:54am On Oct 22, 2015
APC conspiracy ands propaganda continues.

The fact remains that this was a cooked up audio to blackmail Fayose and PDP in Ekiti and during the elections. When the chips are down, capt. Koli too will know how hot it gets. Finally, conduct Ekiti elections 100 times, Fayose/PDP will still win the election with landslide.
APC's 5 to 6 months of display of greed, lies, deceit and madness leave less to be desired, no sane electorate will take APC as an option.
Re: Captain Who Exposed Ekiti Electoral Fraud Returns To Nigeria by ndukwejoe(m): 11:56am On Oct 22, 2015
good thank God for change .
Re: Captain Who Exposed Ekiti Electoral Fraud Returns To Nigeria by blackpanda: 11:57am On Oct 22, 2015
aieromon:

The only way he can be booted out is through impeachment. His office has conferred immunity on him.

Not immunity from declaring the election null and void! No immunity over election matters
Re: Captain Who Exposed Ekiti Electoral Fraud Returns To Nigeria by timidot(m): 11:58am On Oct 22, 2015
Apc has never won any case wen it comes to Fayose.. Bring it on.... Its dead on arrival even wen supreme court had made its verdict nawa for dis apc people oo smh
Re: Captain Who Exposed Ekiti Electoral Fraud Returns To Nigeria by blackpanda: 11:59am On Oct 22, 2015
babestella:

The fact remains that this was a cooked up audio to blackmail Fayose and PDP in Ekiti and during the elections. When the chips are down, capt. Koli too will know how hot it gets. Finally, conduct Ekiti elections 100 times, Fayose/PDP will still win the election with landslide.
APC's 5 to 6 months of display of greed, lies, deceit and madness leave less to be desired, no sane electorate will take APC as an option.

It appears you are the one insane cos the entire country voted overwhelmingly for APC!

Open your brain: PDP is now opposition grin

1 Like

Re: Captain Who Exposed Ekiti Electoral Fraud Returns To Nigeria by Nobody: 12:00pm On Oct 22, 2015
dustmalik:

You are wrong. Conspiracy to rig an election is a criminal offence. So, if such a charge can be established, Fayose would arrested and prosecuted immediately after he serves his tenure. PDP is no longer in power, remember that.
I think you don't know the constitution so I ll advise you pick up a copy and digestt it. Absolute Immunity covers governors and Presidents
Re: Captain Who Exposed Ekiti Electoral Fraud Returns To Nigeria by mideactive: 12:02pm On Oct 22, 2015
Haba bro! Nor fall my hand nah,fayose is covered.he can only be impeached by d Ekiti state house of assembly.another way is declearing a state of emergency by d president,but Ekiti is peaceful.d guy is covered until he's out of office

dustmalik:

You are wrong. Conspiracy to rig an election is a criminal offence. So, if such a charge can be established, Fayose would arrested and prosecuted immediately after he serves his tenure. PDP is no longer in power, remember that.
Re: Captain Who Exposed Ekiti Electoral Fraud Returns To Nigeria by ndukwejoe(m): 12:02pm On Oct 22, 2015
babestella:

inspite of the mistakes of APC, it is far better than PDP quote me anywhere.

1 Like

Re: Captain Who Exposed Ekiti Electoral Fraud Returns To Nigeria by Nobody: 12:02pm On Oct 22, 2015
blackpanda:

Not immunity from declaring the election null and void! No immunity over election matters
chai, Ignorant kiDs litters everywhere in APC camp. The law court can't even strip a governor of its Immunity

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Captain Who Exposed Ekiti Electoral Fraud Returns To Nigeria by huthority01(m): 12:08pm On Oct 22, 2015
Final court of the land,[b]the supreme [/b]court has sinced ruled on the matter!!!
Na was for half baked elites ooO. Amry panel have nothing to do with Gov. Fayose.......
Re: Captain Who Exposed Ekiti Electoral Fraud Returns To Nigeria by freshcvvs: 12:10pm On Oct 22, 2015
mideactive:
Haba bro! Nor fall my hand nah,fayose is covered.he can only be impeached by d Ekiti state house of assembly.another way is declearing a state of emergency by d president,but Ekiti is peaceful.d guy is covered until he's out of office

Read and comprehend na. He said immediately after he serves his tenure or does immunity covers ex governor too?

1 Like

Re: Captain Who Exposed Ekiti Electoral Fraud Returns To Nigeria by huthority01(m): 12:14pm On Oct 22, 2015
freshcvvs:

Read and comprehend na. He said immediately after he serves his tenure or does immunity covers ex governor too?

They don't read to understand..... They read for reading sake if not they won't be thinking the army panel surpasses the supreme order.
Re: Captain Who Exposed Ekiti Electoral Fraud Returns To Nigeria by mideactive: 12:16pm On Oct 22, 2015
I don see am smiley

freshcvvs:

Re: Captain Who Exposed Ekiti Electoral Fraud Returns To Nigeria by juman(m): 12:21pm On Oct 22, 2015
That ekiti election was generally good enough.

Habah, the result was 16 - 0.

APC was only present in the government house and no where else.
Re: Captain Who Exposed Ekiti Electoral Fraud Returns To Nigeria by Nobody: 12:27pm On Oct 22, 2015
Demdem2:

he doesnt run his mouth aimlessly frequently as he was doing before. He has gotten the message. grin grin grin
...fayose paid a visit to Ekiti State APC Chairman fortnight ago. He got the message.

1 Like

Re: Captain Who Exposed Ekiti Electoral Fraud Returns To Nigeria by Nobody: 12:33pm On Oct 22, 2015
Even though the self exile captain wanted the govship election to go to the defeated former gov fayemi,fayose still won it free and fair.So welcome back.Don't forget that you will be lock up in the guardroom for dereliction of duty.
Re: Captain Who Exposed Ekiti Electoral Fraud Returns To Nigeria by Cvesta(m): 12:35pm On Oct 22, 2015
Brave and courageous
Re: Captain Who Exposed Ekiti Electoral Fraud Returns To Nigeria by sparkleRed(f): 12:48pm On Oct 22, 2015
U pple be acting like novice ah! Is dis nt Naija watch as fayose will spend 4 years complete, una go dey carry dis politicians matter for head anyow ( ˘︹˘ ) pple dat knw nt if u all exist mtcheww
Re: Captain Who Exposed Ekiti Electoral Fraud Returns To Nigeria by BelovedofLord: 1:12pm On Oct 22, 2015
OK........watching in 700HD.
Re: Captain Who Exposed Ekiti Electoral Fraud Returns To Nigeria by dustmalik: 1:24pm On Oct 22, 2015
ECOTERRORS:
I think you don't know the constitution so I ll advise you pick up a copy and digestt it. Absolute Immunity covers governors and Presidents
mideactive:

You both should have read my comment very well before replying. I said he could be prosecuted after serving his tenure.
Re: Captain Who Exposed Ekiti Electoral Fraud Returns To Nigeria by FOREXMART(m): 1:52pm On Oct 22, 2015
I am loving this, kudos to koli the whistle blower. He shouldn't forget that a stitch remains a stitch and he's gonna suffer the stigma through out his career in he barracks, the army hate snitches irrespective of motive.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Boko Haram Suicide Bomber Intercepted Close To An IDP Camp In Borno.Graphic Pics / God will turn around things for Nigeria – Kemi Adeosun / Presidency: Nobody Can Stop Me From Contesting In 2023 – Okorocha

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.