Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,652 members, 7,809,467 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:06 AM

Emenike's Retirement Was A Shock To Me - Oliseh - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Emenike's Retirement Was A Shock To Me - Oliseh (21644 Views)

Wladimir Klitschko's Retirement Was A "Massive" Disappointment - Anthony Joshua / Emmanuel Emenike Buys G Wagon [PICS] / Emmanuel Emenike Retires From The National Team (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Emenike's Retirement Was A Shock To Me - Oliseh by 360metrosports: 10:22am On Oct 22, 2015
[img]http://2.bp..com/-N4lW6zjMjVw/ViibUFOIvCI/AAAAAAAHCrc/lY44MRpyfLk/s320/Oliseh.jpg[/img]

Super Eagles coach, Sunday Oliseh, has expressed his shock over the sudden retirement of Emmanuel Emenike from the national team.

The Fenerbahce striker who is on loan at Al Ain, confirmed on his Instagram page that he was quitting after five years.

“It was a big shocker for us and a big shocker for me personally… personally, I still don’t accept that he has retired because officially I have not heard anything from him and I don’t think the Federation have also heard from him; only what we know is what was posted on social media,” Oliseh told Sports Radio Brila FM on Wednesday.

http://dailypost.ng/2015/10/22/oliseh-shocked-over-emenikes-retirement-says-no-one-is-irreplaceable/

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Emenike's Retirement Was A Shock To Me - Oliseh by dharay99: 10:26am On Oct 22, 2015

why should i† shock yhu,
Ur appointment has brouqh† a lo† of chaos
†o d †eam...keshi will b laffinq by n0w. angry

37 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Emenike's Retirement Was A Shock To Me - Oliseh by tayebest(m): 10:28am On Oct 22, 2015
Oliseh should just find a better way in re-uniting his team.....

That dude retirement is just so early! angry

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Emenike's Retirement Was A Shock To Me - Oliseh by Reekadict04: 10:33am On Oct 22, 2015
grin

1 Like

Re: Emenike's Retirement Was A Shock To Me - Oliseh by Hysmady(m): 10:33am On Oct 22, 2015
Why won't it shock you... undecided How many volt did it shock u?

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Emenike's Retirement Was A Shock To Me - Oliseh by Empress2014(f): 10:33am On Oct 22, 2015
undecided get over it!

1 Like

Re: Emenike's Retirement Was A Shock To Me - Oliseh by Richie0974: 10:33am On Oct 22, 2015
OK.. .
Re: Emenike's Retirement Was A Shock To Me - Oliseh by oekehinde: 10:33am On Oct 22, 2015
Arrogant coach who couldn't manage players. You think going on the hard @ all time is the best for the team.
Mind you, it won't shock nigerians if you won't stay as our coach before the nations cup.

Do you care to manage your diabetes without drugs and insulin injection bullet, visit www.surehealthoptions.com/vital5.html

22 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Emenike's Retirement Was A Shock To Me - Oliseh by dave2meek(m): 10:33am On Oct 22, 2015
Ok...
When is Mikel retiring

18 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Emenike's Retirement Was A Shock To Me - Oliseh by ENTROVERT(m): 10:33am On Oct 22, 2015
ok
Re: Emenike's Retirement Was A Shock To Me - Oliseh by JayRise(m): 10:33am On Oct 22, 2015
hmm...considering the fact that you played him in every single match! Uhh?

MUST READ
20 body languages a lady exhibits when she badly wants you(love messages)
Re: Emenike's Retirement Was A Shock To Me - Oliseh by Vikkie14: 10:33am On Oct 22, 2015
Shock? You better brace-up. Your actions "directly" and "indirectly" is making your boys to have a "rethink" on working under you. First, it was Enyeama, now, it's Emenike. Who know who's next? Maybe it's Mikel turn.

An Employer/Company that his/its Employee(s) are submitting resignation letters/leaving the job in droves should watch himself--that's an indication that something is wrong somewhere.

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Emenike's Retirement Was A Shock To Me - Oliseh by kelvkings: 10:33am On Oct 22, 2015
mhhmmh.... So ?
Re: Emenike's Retirement Was A Shock To Me - Oliseh by steppin: 10:33am On Oct 22, 2015
Shock to you? first it was Enyeama, now it's Emenike.
I hope you know what you're doing.

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Emenike's Retirement Was A Shock To Me - Oliseh by Akynzodeighbour(m): 10:34am On Oct 22, 2015
be ready for more shocks

8 Likes

Re: Emenike's Retirement Was A Shock To Me - Oliseh by itsIYKE(m): 10:34am On Oct 22, 2015
oliseh why are all our players resignin,don't even call it retirement.....cos something is definitely up somewhere

3 Likes

Re: Emenike's Retirement Was A Shock To Me - Oliseh by bluaero(m): 10:34am On Oct 22, 2015
Something is obviously wrong somewhere.

Oliseh...your man management skill is in doubt.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Emenike's Retirement Was A Shock To Me - Oliseh by olufemimajek: 10:35am On Oct 22, 2015
Shock ke! the guy had nothing to offer again! him for cm do ball boy for them sef..

7 Likes

Re: Emenike's Retirement Was A Shock To Me - Oliseh by Pavore9: 10:35am On Oct 22, 2015
lt says a lot about him as a coach.

4 Likes

Re: Emenike's Retirement Was A Shock To Me - Oliseh by Goke7: 10:35am On Oct 22, 2015
no be only shock, na stroke. Mr Pep Guardiola just do the needful by qualifying for CHAN and AFCON, na that one go pass electric shock if you no qualify

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Emenike's Retirement Was A Shock To Me - Oliseh by Bonapart(m): 10:35am On Oct 22, 2015
How will it not shock when you've turned everything in super eagles upside down within a second
dnt worry, only you will coach and play soon

Red lips fella

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Emenike's Retirement Was A Shock To Me - Oliseh by Cyriloha(m): 10:35am On Oct 22, 2015
tayebest:
Oliseh should just find a better way in re-uniting his team.....

That dude retirement is just so early! angry

bro even you will like to retire too oliseh is a shit of a coach

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Emenike's Retirement Was A Shock To Me - Oliseh by Opiosko: 10:36am On Oct 22, 2015
angry
Re: Emenike's Retirement Was A Shock To Me - Oliseh by princechinedu(m): 10:36am On Oct 22, 2015
Things are gradually falling apart.....

Funny, but its annoy for a coach to say this...

You still don't believe or accept he has retired, you are waiting for him to officailly write to you and NFF.....

I see no personal relationship btw coach and player, if not you would have called him on phone immediately you saw or heard about his post just to show concern, instead you came up to the media to tell us you were shocked.......

This SUNDAY DUDE GAT JOKES

41 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Emenike's Retirement Was A Shock To Me - Oliseh by GistStory(m): 10:36am On Oct 22, 2015
Emenike don hear rumor say, his days are numbered grin
Re: Emenike's Retirement Was A Shock To Me - Oliseh by ZUBY77(m): 10:36am On Oct 22, 2015
Anuofia

Since you Oliseh cannot learn from history,
Go and ask Brazil how they are faring since the coach took captain band from Thiago Silver and gave it to Neymar.

Ask Argentina how many cups they have won since they left the older players and handed the band to Messi.

Do you even know that the older players shout at the younger ones in the pitch when they lose concentration?
How do you expect Enyeama to shout at Captain Musa?
Or how do you expect Musa to shout to Enyeama since he is the captain?

Yet you followed the same path without seeking for advice.
Your team is crumbling already.
Musa will lead the likes of Moses Simon, Iheanacho and the other younger players who would look up to him as a senior player.

Enyeama, Emenike, Mikel, Ambrose, Echiejile and a few more cannot look up to Musa for advice or inspiration.

They can only look down on him because they have seen it more than him.
You chose to disgrace the greatest goalkeeper Nigeria has ever had, you will live with the consequences.

Prepare for more shocks Anuofia.

53 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Emenike's Retirement Was A Shock To Me - Oliseh by tmanis(m): 10:36am On Oct 22, 2015
shock Abi? hope say dem don give you milk sha..

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Emenike's Retirement Was A Shock To Me - Oliseh by uscofield: 10:36am On Oct 22, 2015
Who is Emenike?
Is he from BIAFRA?

2 Likes

Re: Emenike's Retirement Was A Shock To Me - Oliseh by Nobody: 10:36am On Oct 22, 2015
Great but replaceable grin

1 Like

Re: Emenike's Retirement Was A Shock To Me - Oliseh by HonourablePomk: 10:37am On Oct 22, 2015
In my opinion super Eagles as a team is a joke where in the world do players just stop talking to the team and so resign on Instagram. It's bullshit I say. They think the team can't do with them. Oliseh surely has alot of work to do

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Emenike's Retirement Was A Shock To Me - Oliseh by Opiosko: 10:37am On Oct 22, 2015
grin
Goke7:
no be only shock, na stroke. Mr Pep Guardiola just do the needful by qualifying for CHAN and AFCON, na that one go pass electric shock if you no qualify
cheesy
Goke7:

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Kylian Mbappe Wins Match Ball For Hat-trick Against Barcelona / Late Patrick Ekeng's Wife And Daughter / AFCON 2019: Ighalo Leads Highest Goal Scorers Ahead Of Final/third-place Playoff

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.