Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,356 members, 7,819,266 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:32 PM

Emenike's Retirement Was A Shock To Me - Oliseh - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Emenike's Retirement Was A Shock To Me - Oliseh (21663 Views)

Wladimir Klitschko's Retirement Was A "Massive" Disappointment - Anthony Joshua / Emmanuel Emenike Buys G Wagon [PICS] / Emmanuel Emenike Retires From The National Team (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Emenike's Retirement Was A Shock To Me - Oliseh by sonssyo: 10:37am On Oct 22, 2015
dave2meek:
Ok... When is Mikel retiring

soon grin

1 Like

Re: Emenike's Retirement Was A Shock To Me - Oliseh by Lesgupnigeria(m): 10:38am On Oct 22, 2015
Ok.

Plantain business is the best way to start your agribusiness venture
See how you can make million cultivating plantain
https://www.nairaland.com/2097637/hidden-truths-plantain-farming-business
Re: Emenike's Retirement Was A Shock To Me - Oliseh by optimismlaz(m): 10:38am On Oct 22, 2015
U hv come to destroy our Super eagle, ur mission is what i dnt undastd.................... Clueless coach.
Re: Emenike's Retirement Was A Shock To Me - Oliseh by HARRYFORD1986: 10:40am On Oct 22, 2015
Pls Oliseh go in search of new players at CKC Aba, u will see guys hustling with football in the pitch. Pick them and form a strong team that will make us proud once again. Just pix of advice undecided
Re: Emenike's Retirement Was A Shock To Me - Oliseh by invincible007(m): 10:41am On Oct 22, 2015
Na only him sabi play ball in Nigeria? Just display vacancy and 100 emenike replica will show up.

3 Likes

Re: Emenike's Retirement Was A Shock To Me - Oliseh by Nobody: 10:42am On Oct 22, 2015
He is a coward.
Re: Emenike's Retirement Was A Shock To Me - Oliseh by onowu007(m): 10:42am On Oct 22, 2015
No be only! Na electric go shock you soon
Re: Emenike's Retirement Was A Shock To Me - Oliseh by Chanchit: 10:43am On Oct 22, 2015
Don't let it shock you brother,when a striker no gree score for almost two yrs, its logical to retire, Ighalo would continue, no time abeg.

1 Like

Re: Emenike's Retirement Was A Shock To Me - Oliseh by mediachirps(m): 10:43am On Oct 22, 2015
U neva jam...you showed your arrogance, and the reasonable ones left. Sack letter awaits you.
Re: Emenike's Retirement Was A Shock To Me - Oliseh by Nobody: 10:46am On Oct 22, 2015
optimismlaz:
U hv come to destroy our Super eagle, ur mission is what i dnt undastd.................... Clueless coach.

C'mon, why are you criticizing out of context? Was he the reason why he has not been anle to score for SE since after 2013 AFCON. Emenike is still young, retiring from international duties shouldn't have been the next thing in his career at this time.

Don't blame Oliseh for whatnots. Deciding to choose a younger captain shouldn't be a cause for headache.
Fabregas was in Arsenal as a very young player, Neymar is presently even in Brazil that has history.

[size=18pt]Rather, make money from football and other sports by clicking thin link in my signature.[/size]

1 Like

Re: Emenike's Retirement Was A Shock To Me - Oliseh by isinno: 10:47am On Oct 22, 2015
dave2meek:
Ok...
When is Mikel retiring
Next month
Re: Emenike's Retirement Was A Shock To Me - Oliseh by steveben7(m): 10:48am On Oct 22, 2015
360metrosports:

http://dailypost.ng/2015/10/22/oliseh-shocked-over-emenikes-retirement-says-no-one-is-irreplaceable/

For al I care Emenike is jus running away cos of big competition 4rm igahalo and co, he hasn't scored 4 Eagles 4 two yrs running ws sent on loan 4rm farnabache cos of his lack of goals, has only manage to score one goal in his club dis season, to me Oliseh shuld 4gt abt him and instead go after Obafemi Martins
Re: Emenike's Retirement Was A Shock To Me - Oliseh by Emperorx: 10:48am On Oct 22, 2015
He has tried let him go so younger boys take over the super eagles, next will be mikel obi.

1 Like

Re: Emenike's Retirement Was A Shock To Me - Oliseh by Damminglola(f): 10:49am On Oct 22, 2015
Musa is the next man in line to retire. tongue
Re: Emenike's Retirement Was A Shock To Me - Oliseh by Temysteve(m): 10:50am On Oct 22, 2015
Hmmmmm, Enyeama was a shock to you, Emenike was a shock to you. Very soon you will be a shock to yourself when NFF demot you.
Re: Emenike's Retirement Was A Shock To Me - Oliseh by free2ryhme: 10:54am On Oct 22, 2015
Hope d shock no kill you sha

2 Likes

Re: Emenike's Retirement Was A Shock To Me - Oliseh by Dandeson1(m): 10:56am On Oct 22, 2015
HonourablePomk:
In my opinion super Eagles as a team is a joke where in the world do players just stop talking to the team and so resign on Instagram. It's bullshit I say. They think the team can't do with them. Oliseh surely has alot of work to do
yes the team can do without them, but is this how you treat players who have served their father's land over the years, its not done bro, no matter what he says about new and young players, you can't over play the importance of experience on a team

1 Like

Re: Emenike's Retirement Was A Shock To Me - Oliseh by Temysteve(m): 10:57am On Oct 22, 2015
dave2meek:
Ok... When is Mikel retiring
maybe i shld help u with is number!!

1 Like

Re: Emenike's Retirement Was A Shock To Me - Oliseh by Darlduchi: 10:59am On Oct 22, 2015
Even Biafrans are still in shock over your denial of your Igbo heritage. they hope and pray you end up at welcome to ASABA gate, where you will be denied entry.

2 Likes

Re: Emenike's Retirement Was A Shock To Me - Oliseh by osazeeblue01: 11:02am On Oct 22, 2015
Oliseh don't worry more will leave the team for u and Musa.

2 Likes

Re: Emenike's Retirement Was A Shock To Me - Oliseh by Bonuwa: 11:05am On Oct 22, 2015
U Neva c smtn it will continue to shock u till u die useless coach dat can't manage his boys

1 Like

Re: Emenike's Retirement Was A Shock To Me - Oliseh by Nobody: 11:11am On Oct 22, 2015
[size=18pt]Oliseh...you ain't seen something yet!

Shebi the big wigs in NFF feel they can "Northernize" Super Eagles abi?

Make una no worry...by the time the other South Eastern and South-South Players exit frm Super Eagles..even Idiko Junior Secondary Grammar School Football team will be better in playing soccer.

USELESS PEOPLE!
[/size]

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Emenike's Retirement Was A Shock To Me - Oliseh by skyisthelimit(m): 11:13am On Oct 22, 2015
While I will still recommend that Oliseh improves on his managerial skills on how to deal with his team and not reminding them that he is coach, it's wrong of these guys to use social media to announce retirement..Emenike has been getting lots of playing time in d team yet he can't score,even his club football diminished he had to leave Europe..his frustration even shows on d pitch...if the team fails,it's Nigeria's loss as these players believe they will still be making their money over seas..too bad.

2 Likes

Re: Emenike's Retirement Was A Shock To Me - Oliseh by banio: 11:14am On Oct 22, 2015
U thought they were hungry 9jans that will work under any condition. Now U are seeing clearer. They are millionaires that MUST[b] be treated like humans.
Re: Emenike's Retirement Was A Shock To Me - Oliseh by Nobody: 11:16am On Oct 22, 2015
tayebest:
Oliseh should just find a better way in re-uniting his team.....
That dude retirement is just so early! angry

...early!!!? let me see.. at age 32 the guy gets a Nigerian International Passport claiming a new age of 21.. he gets a club, plays for 4 years (now 36 years old) gets invited to play for Nigeria.. and he plays for 5 years (he is now 41 years old).. what do you think.. if he does not suddenly reture... HE WILL DIE ON THE PITCH grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Emenike's Retirement Was A Shock To Me - Oliseh by Nobody: 11:21am On Oct 22, 2015
Mikel would soon retire.
Re: Emenike's Retirement Was A Shock To Me - Oliseh by k1centy: 11:21am On Oct 22, 2015
Same old story

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Tokyo2020: Tobiloba Amusan Narrowly Misses On Podium Position, Finishes 4th / AFCON 2019: Ighalo Leads Highest Goal Scorers Ahead Of Final/third-place Playoff / Mario Mandzukic Retires From Football

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.