Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,375 members, 7,819,363 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:56 PM

Emenike's Retirement Was A Shock To Me - Oliseh - Sports (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Emenike's Retirement Was A Shock To Me - Oliseh (21664 Views)

Wladimir Klitschko's Retirement Was A "Massive" Disappointment - Anthony Joshua / Emmanuel Emenike Buys G Wagon [PICS] / Emmanuel Emenike Retires From The National Team (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Emenike's Retirement Was A Shock To Me - Oliseh by slyng(m): 4:28pm On Oct 22, 2015
If all the -ve comments here on Oliseh are from youths then Nigeria in her entirety is far from greatness
Re: Emenike's Retirement Was A Shock To Me - Oliseh by Smooyis(m): 5:24pm On Oct 22, 2015
We should learn to speak good of our nation. Is Emenike greater than the nation or super Eagles. No doubt he has done well at the Afcon, but he should have been more humble by carrying his coach and NFF along as to his next decision.

I believe coach Oliseh is good enough to build for us a very great football squad that can compete favorably with the best teams in the world.

Enough of bad mouth.
Re: Emenike's Retirement Was A Shock To Me - Oliseh by IDERAWOLE(m): 7:00pm On Oct 22, 2015
dave2meek:
Ok...
When is Mikel retiring

Sharp ones among them know that it's time to go. Mikel knows too that he's only marking time.
Re: Emenike's Retirement Was A Shock To Me - Oliseh by laykhorn(m): 7:08pm On Oct 22, 2015
Hysmady:
Why won't it shock you... undecided How many volt did it shock u?
Voltage also known as potential difference;pd or Electromotive force; emf doesnt cause electrocution or shock or whatever you call it.
It only carries Current(Amp) -which causes it- from one point to another. BTW, Volts is the unit.
Re: Emenike's Retirement Was A Shock To Me - Oliseh by badesco(m): 7:11pm On Oct 22, 2015
Oliseh should expect shock because he is the cause. He should expect more players to follow.
Re: Emenike's Retirement Was A Shock To Me - Oliseh by Hysmady(m): 7:11pm On Oct 22, 2015
laykhorn:

Voltage also known as potential difference;pd or Electromotive force; emf doesnt cause electrocution or shock or whatever you call it.
It only carries Current(Amp) -which causes it- from one point to another. BTW, Volts is the unit.
I was only exaggerating Mr Lecturer...Thanks for the little lecture wink

1 Like

Re: Emenike's Retirement Was A Shock To Me - Oliseh by Nobody: 7:57pm On Oct 22, 2015
k1centy:
How does Musa compare 2 Fabgregas or Neymar?
He is young relatively and doing his best for the team too.
Re: Emenike's Retirement Was A Shock To Me - Oliseh by Opzy94(m): 10:55pm On Oct 22, 2015
dave2meek:
Ok... When is Mikel retiring
I think soon...
Re: Emenike's Retirement Was A Shock To Me - Oliseh by Drexzydell: 11:37pm On Oct 22, 2015
Mk Una leave oliseh alone frustration don catch dat guy
Re: Emenike's Retirement Was A Shock To Me - Oliseh by bawari(m): 9:05am On Oct 23, 2015
[quote author=benjaminiyke post=39237472] I tire o my broda!!! Which club is Emenike playing for(5th rate club al alin) and when last did he score a goal for the national team? Is mikel still a footballer? Mascherano was stripped of argentine captain armband and messi was made the captain,did Mascherano retire? N0...Thiago silver of brazil faced the same faith and Neymar (23 years old) took the captain armband. Did Thiago retire? NO. I can give more examples. Musa is the best player we have now and the best players captain their teams presently. Retire all this old cargos and source for fresh young bloods.if all the senior players decide to retire,it won't affect us one bit there are millions of talented footballers in nigeria. Imagine if Nigeria had an arrogant coach like mourinho or Van gaal. These players won't even play a single friendly match.#nonsense [/quotmy brother uve just said it all as i wantede]

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Tokyo2020: Tobiloba Amusan Narrowly Misses On Podium Position, Finishes 4th / AFCON 2019: Ighalo Leads Highest Goal Scorers Ahead Of Final/third-place Playoff / Mario Mandzukic Retires From Football

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.