Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,593 members, 7,816,462 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:33 AM

Telephone Conversation Between Men And Women. (the Difference Is Clear) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Telephone Conversation Between Men And Women. (the Difference Is Clear) (2327 Views)

10 Differences Between Men And Women / Are African Ameran Women The Most Beautiful Of The Black Race? / The Difference Between Men And Women When It Comes To Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Telephone Conversation Between Men And Women. (the Difference Is Clear) by Achilies(m): 10:26am On Oct 22, 2015
TELEPHONE CONVERSATION BETWEEN LADIES

Mary: Hello Love! Sarah: Hello babe, how are you today?

Mary: I'm fine dear, I've missed you a lot.

Sarah: And me too

Mary: I am calling just to inform you that I will pay you a visit this afternoon.

Sarah: Ok my dear; it will be a great pleasure to have you... I will be expecting you sweet.

AFTER DROPPING THE CALL:

Mary: I'm going to visit that dirty girl again.

Sarah: This witch is coming here again, she thinks I will buy her drinks with my money again, she must be joking.

TELEPHONE CONVERSATION BETWEEN BOYS

Togo: Bastard how far?

Buka: Madman I position! How that your drunk old man?

Togo: hahaha! Him dey... What of your slowpoke brother?

Buka: hahahaha! Fool everybody dey... You dey house? I dey come charge phone for your house.
Togo: Ok! No wahala, bring money come make we drink beer.

Buka: Idiot like you. Later now!

AFTER DROPPING THE CALL:

Togo: That buka can be funny at times but always a great companion anytime.

Buka: Togo is just a reliable friend.

LESSON: Girls are always nice to each other, but they never like themselves...

Boys are always mean and rude, but they will always have each other's back. . TRUE or FALSE?

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Telephone Conversation Between Men And Women. (the Difference Is Clear) by BreezyCB(m): 10:49am On Oct 22, 2015
True
Re: Telephone Conversation Between Men And Women. (the Difference Is Clear) by Nobody: 11:16am On Oct 22, 2015
Ok undecided
Re: Telephone Conversation Between Men And Women. (the Difference Is Clear) by petkoffDrake(m): 11:18am On Oct 22, 2015
very true! ur head dey their
Re: Telephone Conversation Between Men And Women. (the Difference Is Clear) by Cope1(m): 11:27am On Oct 22, 2015
very true
Re: Telephone Conversation Between Men And Women. (the Difference Is Clear) by Bhella5(m): 11:30am On Oct 22, 2015
One bottle of orijin 4 u bro.
Re: Telephone Conversation Between Men And Women. (the Difference Is Clear) by Achilies(m): 11:50am On Oct 22, 2015
[color=#006600][/color]
Bhella5:
One bottle of orijin 4 u bro.

Haba na only 1 bottle u fit give me?
If na rough play stop am.

Bar man. Abeg give me 8 bottles of orijin Bhella5 go pay.

1 Like

Re: Telephone Conversation Between Men And Women. (the Difference Is Clear) by koksybrown: 2:35pm On Oct 22, 2015
Achilies:
[color=#006600][/color]

Haba na only 1 bottle u fit give me?
If na rough play stop am.

grin grin grin grin
Re: Telephone Conversation Between Men And Women. (the Difference Is Clear) by johnson232: 2:44pm On Oct 22, 2015
This is so true... Women are pretenders, fake and above all, they are inborn cowards, they can never accept responsibility for anything, but they are the cause of all the woes that has befallen man...

Hoes is the best word to describe them...

1 Like

Re: Telephone Conversation Between Men And Women. (the Difference Is Clear) by Nobody: 2:53pm On Oct 22, 2015
Not all of us okay. I've seen satanic guys but I never generalize.
Re: Telephone Conversation Between Men And Women. (the Difference Is Clear) by defemidefemi(m): 3:07pm On Oct 22, 2015
on point
Re: Telephone Conversation Between Men And Women. (the Difference Is Clear) by Nobody: 3:08pm On Oct 22, 2015
Stale!!!!!!!
Re: Telephone Conversation Between Men And Women. (the Difference Is Clear) by Bhella5(m): 3:21pm On Oct 22, 2015
Achilies:
[color=#006600][/color]
Haba na only 1 bottle u fit give me? If na rough play stop am.
LOL!
Re: Telephone Conversation Between Men And Women. (the Difference Is Clear) by Bhella5(m): 3:22pm On Oct 22, 2015
The girls would not like this
Re: Telephone Conversation Between Men And Women. (the Difference Is Clear) by jonaifame22(m): 3:36pm On Oct 22, 2015
Hehehehehe, very true mehn!

(1) (Reply)

We Love Each Other But We Found Out Late..please What Can We Do? / Lol....guyz Plz Caption Dis Photo / “i Impregnated A Lady I Don’t Love… Now I Am Being Forced To Marry Her”

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.