Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,843 members, 7,810,253 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:30 AM

The Intringues And Possible Dark Side Of The APC Government - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Intringues And Possible Dark Side Of The APC Government (1325 Views)

16 Things Soludo Told Buhari-Led APC Government In Kaduna / APC Government Already Covering Up Corruption Cases Like PDP – Falana / The Biography Of Godwin Obaseki, The APC Edo State Governorship Flag Bearer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Intringues And Possible Dark Side Of The APC Government by Nobody: 10:29am On Oct 22, 2015
Buhari is a patriot and is doing his best for the country, of that I have little doubt.

however somethings are not adding up and may lead one to conclude, that he has had made some compromises in order to attain the presidency.

3 Likes

Re: The Intringues And Possible Dark Side Of The APC Government by MizMyColi(f): 10:30am On Oct 22, 2015
Day dun dey break.
cool cool cool

Good Morning Bro.

If I may ask objectively..
Do you mind sharing your views on the discrepancies you've noticed?

5 Likes

Re: The Intringues And Possible Dark Side Of The APC Government by Nobody: 10:33am On Oct 22, 2015
To all intents and purposes it appears that Buhari is surrounded by tainted colleagues and advisors that would make an all out war on corruption to appear hypocritical.

7 Likes

Re: The Intringues And Possible Dark Side Of The APC Government by agabaI23(m): 10:54am On Oct 22, 2015
The General, I was just mentioning you in the exercise thread.
Good morning !
Re: The Intringues And Possible Dark Side Of The APC Government by Nobody: 11:02am On Oct 22, 2015
Good morning young madam.

I will get back to you with more examples, but for now;

I find it impossible to understand the reason Buhari failed to attend to inaugurate the National Assembly on th 9th June, which assisted Saraki to be elected Senate President.

The continued tolerance of Thief Obasanjo to come and go without being probed for the mess he made of the Oil sector and the institutions of the country as a whole.

The entrustment of the Osinbajo who is a Tinubu and likely USA stooge to act as the defacto Finance minister and oversee National economic Forum.

MizMyColi:
Day dun dey break.
cool cool cool

Good Morning Bro.

2 Likes

Re: The Intringues And Possible Dark Side Of The APC Government by MizMyColi(f): 11:15am On Oct 22, 2015
GenBuhari:

I find it impossible to understand the reason Buhari failed to attend to inaugurate the National Assembly on th 9th June, which assisted Saraki to be elected Senate President.

The continued tolerance of Thief Obasanjo to come and go without being probed for the mess he made of the Oil sector and the institutions of the country as a whole.

The entrustment of the Osinbajo who is a Tinubu and likely USA stooge to act as the defacto Finance minister and oversee National economic Forum.

No one can move Nigeria Forward if they do not have a spirit of forgiveness.
No one can move Nigeria forward if their actions in times past has encouraged divisiveness in one or more forms.
Buhari does not qualify.

I've never had faith in Buhari.
There are times I wish I could muster some though....I try to, but I find that it gets toppled down almost immediately.
Well!...

5 Likes

Re: The Intringues And Possible Dark Side Of The APC Government by themilanway(m): 11:27am On Oct 22, 2015
Are you never tired of these your myopic,lame and unproven theories,conspiracies and innuendo's?

So far not single one of your spin yarn has come to life.

Some of you really need to give it up.

4 Likes

Re: The Intringues And Possible Dark Side Of The APC Government by kayjasper(f): 10:44pm On Oct 22, 2015
------
Re: The Intringues And Possible Dark Side Of The APC Government by kayjasper(f): 10:45pm On Oct 22, 2015
themilanway:
Are you never tired of these your myopic,lame and unproven theories,conspiracies and innuendo's?

So far not single one of your spin yarn has come to life.

Some of you really need to give it up.

Exactly my thought.

This GenBuhari nairalander has gone from a very articulated and then informed person to a wimp who cries wolf where there is none.

If I don't know well I might say his account was hacked.

But knowing his "annoying theories" of conspiracies and all during the general elections leaves me to conclude he doesn't know half of what he is spinning sef.

I used to be his fan until he started behaving "somehow". He is one of the very few people I follow on here. But now, oh well.
#Unfollow

Seems like we got another Musiwa in the building!!!

Sh*t happens.

5 Likes

Re: The Intringues And Possible Dark Side Of The APC Government by opiaoku: 10:54pm On Oct 22, 2015
i just came here to shiit grin
Re: The Intringues And Possible Dark Side Of The APC Government by giantstrides(m): 12:01am On Oct 23, 2015
MizMyColi:
Day dun dey break.
cool cool cool

Good Morning Bro.

Before you start getting over excited over the op's claims, take a moment to go through his other topics, especially the ones immediately after GMB was sworn in, this guy has come up with several spins and theories, he even once claimed GMB was dead already, that all pics posted online were taken before he died. E.t.c . I classify him with the likes of musiwaaa and co .

1 Like

Re: The Intringues And Possible Dark Side Of The APC Government by kayjasper(f): 12:10am On Oct 23, 2015
----
Re: The Intringues And Possible Dark Side Of The APC Government by kayjasper(f): 12:10am On Oct 23, 2015
giantstrides:

Before you start getting over excited over the op's claims, take a moment to go through his other topics, especially the ones immediately after GMB was sworn in, this guy has come up with several spins and theories, he even once claimed GMB was dead already, that all pics posted online were taken before he died. E.t.c . I classify him with the likes of musiwaaa and co .

Don't mind MizMyColi, always too happy to "tag along". And writing epistles.

Now she is tagging along with a " musiwa"
Buhahaha.
Re: The Intringues And Possible Dark Side Of The APC Government by Nobody: 4:24am On Oct 23, 2015
See my life oo! lipsrsealed undecided

People just discussing me on my own thread as if I do not exist angry

No, my account has not been hacked, admittedly I am probably over-paranoid about the enemies of Africa and Nigeria that our president is romancing with, and yes I thought (in fact I was convinced) he had been secretly removed at one time.

It has been a relief to finally get confirmation that the president is still in power - when he addressed the UN Assembly.

I would however continue to be paranoid because I know that no competent African leader in history has ever mingled with USA and her neocolonialist / imperialist European allies and survived beyond a 2-4 years.

So whilst relieved that I was wrong and hoping for the best , I continue to expect worst.

I really think we should get or think of some defences againt this wicked silent war that the white man continues to wage on us.

Why you may ask, am I so nervous and paranoid that Buhari would be removed by America and her allies?

Well the best explanation would be to remind you that last time he was toppled as a military ruler , it was on the orders of the imperialist neo-colonialist nations.

If you read "The Confessions of an Economic Hitman" it clarifies and confirms US and Western Europe's policy to keep Africa destablised and stunted , by the perpetual removal of all competent African leaders either openly or covertly as early as they can manage it.

I guess you can liken my nervousness to that of a son of a lion tamer who is performing with ferocious lion that has killed or incapacitated every tamer that has performed with it .

Let us hope our General has a unique plan to survive the evil all around him. For the sake of Nigeria and Africa I am willing him to survive.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BXXNWjHxotE
kayjasper:

Exactly my thought.

This GenBuhari nairalander has gone from a very articulated and then informed person to a wimp who cries wolf where there is none.

If I don't know well I might say his account was hacked.

But knowing his "annoying theories" of conspiracies and all during the general elections leaves me to conclude he doesn't know half of what he is spinning sef.

I used to be his fan until he started behaving "somehow". He is one of the very few people I follow on here. But now, oh well.
#Unfollow

Seems like we got another Musiwa in the building!!!

Sh*t happens.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Intringues And Possible Dark Side Of The APC Government by Nobody: 5:00am On Oct 23, 2015
Hi there.
I thought I replied you on that thread undecided

Maybe I forgot to press "submit" button.
agabaI23:
The General, I was just mentioning you in the exercise thread.
Good morning !

Re: The Intringues And Possible Dark Side Of The APC Government by agabaI23(m): 8:16am On Oct 23, 2015
GenBuhari:
Hi there.
I thought I replied you on that thread undecided

Maybe I forgot to press "submit" button.
May be you did not oo grin
Re: The Intringues And Possible Dark Side Of The APC Government by biafranqueen: 4:58am On Oct 30, 2015
GenBuhari:

What do you say about the new Ministers, I always value your opinion even if we don't always agree.
Re: The Intringues And Possible Dark Side Of The APC Government by Nobody: 5:12am On Oct 30, 2015
I think it's time we start charging registration fee for entry into the honorable Wailing Wailers Association WWA.

Oya GenBuhari, wait for line mek I finish registering Madam Oby and Oga Falana. Beremx don dey even disturb my phone since evening.undecided
Re: The Intringues And Possible Dark Side Of The APC Government by Nobody: 10:06pm On Nov 01, 2015
All the nominees largely meet my approval, provided they are allocated suitable portfolios.

I was disappointed in Kayode Fayemi, I would prefer if he gets a lesser ministry.

biafranqueen:
What do you say about the new Ministers, I always value your opinion even if we don't always agree.

(1) (Reply)

Will Tradition Support The Father Of The Oni Of Ife Prostrating To His Son? / Fashola Begins Enquiry Into Power Sector Shame / Breaking: Another Boko Haram Member On Wanted List Arrested

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.