Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,038 members, 7,818,067 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:46 AM

KPMG: My Temp Experience - Career (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / KPMG: My Temp Experience (52778 Views)

KPMG Salary Structure: Salary Payment Of Staffs Of KPMG Nigeria / KPMG Undergraduate Internship / Farewell To KPMG (My Final Temp Experience) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: KPMG: My Temp Experience by Themandator: 7:48am On Oct 23, 2015
KPMG do organize seminars in schools and while I was still in UNEC they came ...problem for most persons then wasbthe age limit they placed....Somebody argue it with them but they said it was a policy.
Re: KPMG: My Temp Experience by Tiwa101: 10:50am On Oct 23, 2015

5 Likes

Re: KPMG: My Temp Experience by Raxxye(m): 10:58am On Oct 23, 2015
That's a private nice piece!
All the best, Bro!
Re: KPMG: My Temp Experience by MosquitoLaps(m): 11:05am On Oct 23, 2015
How can one have this same opportunity, especially when the person is a graduate of a course like International Studies and Diplomacy, political science and international relations etc?
I mean, we only get to hear about regional supranational organizations like ECOWAS, AU and UN. No internship program whatsoever.
My dream is to be one of Nigeria's greatest diplomats ever, but d way tinz bi ehn? chai.

Can someone put me through, please?
God bless you.
Re: KPMG: My Temp Experience by FirstCounsel(m): 11:17am On Oct 23, 2015
mickey45:

I'm not surprised, the school does instil a sort of "Can do" mentality in their students
@ mickey45.....you sent me a mail and its blank
Re: KPMG: My Temp Experience by ingenuity2014: 12:06pm On Oct 23, 2015
drnelson:
[size=18pt]all this enjoyment from money looted from the coffers of Nigerian treasury....is it not KPMG that specialize in collecting bribe to hide tax for big oil companies?[/size]

grin

A fool when he is silent, is considered wise. Nah by force to comment? angry

2 Likes

Re: KPMG: My Temp Experience by chrisgush: 1:53pm On Oct 23, 2015
juddexy2:

Source: Facebook wall of a good friend, Edwin Ugwuodo Chukwunonso.
https://www.facebook.com/ugwuodo.edwin/posts/1046789995354230

Nice piece. It clearly depicts you're a genius. U're getting there because you can only go higher, forward and not backward.
Re: KPMG: My Temp Experience by Favolly(f): 11:08pm On Oct 23, 2015
BrosMayowa:
Hoping to get into Deloitte by November. God bless Mr. Olumide of PYE house who taught me Audit in 200 L and introduced us to the Big Four.
Olumide a.k.a Strategy? He's no longer in PYE.
Now works with EY tax advisory

2 Likes

Re: KPMG: My Temp Experience by TheRealAdonye(m): 6:09am On Oct 24, 2015
I don't think Roland Berger is in Nigeria..
I might be wrong though.
kaboninc:

You are absolutely correct.

Those guys are just superb. For me, like to begin my career with McKinsey. I just like what they do. I also did a trial but wasn't successful. I'll go for another.

Do you know these guys Roland Berger?
Re: KPMG: My Temp Experience by TheRealAdonye(m): 6:09am On Oct 24, 2015
I think I know why..
I've heard the stories.

hedonistic:
I hate KPMG Nigeria for very personal reasons, and I would carry out my revenge on certain elements in that company at the appropriate time..

Fake ass company with fake ass staff.
Re: KPMG: My Temp Experience by TheRealAdonye(m): 6:14am On Oct 24, 2015
I couldn't agree more..
Jarus:

I personally rate PwC #1 in Nigeria, but I think these guys are doing very well.

Re: KPMG: My Temp Experience by Nobody: 9:51am On Oct 24, 2015
TheRealAdonye:
I think I know why..
I've heard the stories.

Make una talk na
Re: KPMG: My Temp Experience by Nobody: 2:07am On Oct 25, 2015
TCann:

Jarus, I concur with you...I can't start sharing my conversation experiences with some undergrads here...I feel sad, sometimes embarrassed...It is pathetic o!

Maybe it was our ICAN training way back in the Uni of Ibadan as undergraduates those days, that quickly exposed us (I mean myself and some of my friends) to the outside world and corporate lagos...maybe (90% of us landed in different great estab including some in the big 4s)

Back then, there was a lot of passion and interest to know, know and know more!!!! This is what I see majorly lacking these days with my bruvs and sis in school.

Great fan of Jarushub...I wish I have, as of present, the wherewithal to share my story...but schedules (personal and official) heavy but still will share, one day, soon! Young people out there need help.

T-CANN, (LL.B, BL,ACA,MBA)
They certainly do. We are waiting for your story.
Re: KPMG: My Temp Experience by Nobody: 2:08am On Oct 25, 2015
Favolly:

Strategy has stepped up.......

1 Like

Re: KPMG: My Temp Experience by Favolly(f): 1:52pm On Oct 25, 2015
GoldenDr:
Strategy has stepped up.......
You know!
Re: KPMG: My Temp Experience by BrosMayowa(m): 8:05pm On Oct 25, 2015
Favolly:

Yup! and I know that he works at EY. But I bet you that he still lectures in pye house. I'm now in 400L and he even taught me Advanced Audit and Assurance this semester. How did you know of him? You attend pye?

1 Like

Re: KPMG: My Temp Experience by Favolly(f): 8:54pm On Oct 25, 2015
BrosMayowa:

Yup! and I know that he works at EY. But I bet you that he still lectures in pye house. I'm now in 400L and he even taught me Advanced Audit and Assurance this semester. How did you know of him? You attend pye?
Oh really? That's nice
Yea, I used to attend pye, but I'm done now

1 Like

Re: KPMG: My Temp Experience by free37: 9:08am On Oct 26, 2015
Nice.
Re: KPMG: My Temp Experience by BrosMayowa(m): 10:44am On Oct 26, 2015
Favolly:
Oh really? That's nice Yea, I used to attend pye, but I'm done now
Really? Congratulations! ...in arrears.

1 Like

Re: KPMG: My Temp Experience by Lorax(f): 7:25pm On Oct 26, 2015
Jarus:

I know a 2.2 grad that got Schlum job few years back.
Good evening! Please I'll need your help and guide concerning a professional exam I want to apply for.
Re: KPMG: My Temp Experience by Jarus(m): 7:49pm On Oct 26, 2015
Lorax:

Good evening! Please I'll need your help and guide concerning a professional exam I want to apply for.

Send email to jarushub@gmail.com
Re: KPMG: My Temp Experience by ingenuity2014: 12:29pm On Oct 28, 2015
Kimoni:
Interesting write up. As you go further up, you begin to see things in a different light. You think nothing of the skyscrapers or the three course lunch. All you see are your goals, deliverables and targets. Hmnnnnn, it becomes very hot from then on...

Enjoy your early days...very well deserved but trust me, the euphoria doesn't last for too long sad

Lols, but we must acknowledge that his bobo skills are on point. This link needs to be sent to Yomi. cheesy cheesy

2 Likes

Re: KPMG: My Temp Experience by mickey45: 11:54pm On Nov 02, 2015
FirstCounsel:
@ mickey45.....you sent me a mail and its blank
So sorry that was the mobile browser.... I'll just do it again
Re: KPMG: My Temp Experience by FirstCounsel(m): 4:04pm On Nov 03, 2015
mickey45:

So sorry that was the mobile browser....
I'll just do it again
Any issues sir?
Re: KPMG: My Temp Experience by olaisababs(m): 7:59am On Nov 04, 2015
MosquitoLaps:
How can one have this same opportunity, especially when the person is a graduate of a course like International Studies and Diplomacy, political science and international relations etc?
I mean, we only get to hear about regional supranational organizations like ECOWAS, AU and UN. No internship program whatsoever.
My dream is to be one of Nigeria's greatest diplomats ever, but d way tinz bi ehn? chai.

Can someone put me through, please?
God bless you.
Yu spoke my mind. I've been checking through the comments and all. Taking a look at their "aptitude test", I really doubt if it's going to favour those of us that belong to these disciplines. Still, one mustn't give up.
Re: KPMG: My Temp Experience by MosquitoLaps(m): 8:55am On Nov 04, 2015
olaisababs:

Yu spoke my mind. I've been checking through the comments and all. Taking a look at their "aptitude test", I really doubt if it's going to favour those of us that belong to these disciplines. Still, one mustn't give up.
That's right.
Re: KPMG: My Temp Experience by abbiecutie(f): 5:03am On Nov 15, 2015
olaisababs:

I have same question and feeling with you. Working with the FG doesn't pay well except with experience even with ECOWAS and the likes.
Can we get opportunity to work with companies like the KPMG? Someone who knows please say something.
Re: KPMG: My Temp Experience by Nobody: 10:22am On Feb 12, 2016
masonkz:
The Big 4s are all same with respect to what the OP states. Although I think KPMG get their Interns more involved in technical activities than the other Big 4s.
technical?. rili?
ive dismissed a test invite from kpmg cuz i felt its an audit /task firm, and am an engineer.
Just r3cently got a test invite again and im planning on honouring it.
pls do u tink kpmg have space for engineers or am i just wasting my time?

1 Like

Re: KPMG: My Temp Experience by Nobody: 5:31pm On Feb 15, 2016
Good day all,

I would like to know if KPMG pays their interns stipend(allowance)...

Thanks

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Should I Sell My Virginity To Retain My Job? / Coronavirus: TVC Slashes Staff Salaries - Politics Nigeria / Cleaner Earns N375,000 Monthly In Niger State – Investigation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.