Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,598 members, 7,827,255 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 09:42 AM

Why Is Senator David Mark Always Silent In The 8th Senate? - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Is Senator David Mark Always Silent In The 8th Senate? (46904 Views)

Is Senator Bala Ibn'Nallah's Dress Code To An Event Right? (pics) / Remi Tinubu Finally Speaks At The 8th Senate, But What Exactly Did She Say? / Senator David Mark Sack Brother, Son And Others (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Is Senator David Mark Always Silent In The 8th Senate? by captianfreeman(m): 4:18pm On Oct 22, 2015
Uteghe:
I've noticed that Sen. David Mark has not been speaking since the commencement of the 8th senate. Why?
Well, that is the most sensible thing to do. The young man has mess up a lot, if he makes too much noise, he will be in Waterloo a.k.a limbo. If you are a rogue in the senate, you can't afford to be making noise. That has just landed a certain Akpabio in a serious political ewulewu.
Re: Why Is Senator David Mark Always Silent In The 8th Senate? by gigabyte13: 4:19pm On Oct 22, 2015
My blooder if na u nko? Where or hw will you start? Imagine Sir Mark now addressing saraki as "Mr senate president sir". Goosh, if na me sef, l go just dey do sit-down-look, they watch, d remaining children senators tear themselves apart.

1 Like

Re: Why Is Senator David Mark Always Silent In The 8th Senate? by donhils: 4:26pm On Oct 22, 2015
I thought about this some time ago, then I said when the governor becomes the governed. I hated when he refused that extra allowance for youth Corp members.
Re: Why Is Senator David Mark Always Silent In The 8th Senate? by smilegal84yaho(f): 4:28pm On Oct 22, 2015
if only he knew GEJ will not be re elected back into office,he would have forfeited coming back to Nat.Assembly ,just stay back in Otukpo to enjoy the looted wealth.Class Captain that did not calculate well.
Re: Why Is Senator David Mark Always Silent In The 8th Senate? by Nobody: 4:30pm On Oct 22, 2015
visit www.blissblaze.com for latest updates you can trust always. Don't dull today. Also learn how to make money without stress with a simple referral program. Also join as a konga affiliate today.
Re: Why Is Senator David Mark Always Silent In The 8th Senate? by dilami: 4:31pm On Oct 22, 2015
To me is pride, whether Senate President or not, he is vote to represent his pple and make laws for better Nigeria. he should just tender his resignation
Re: Why Is Senator David Mark Always Silent In The 8th Senate? by 3kay945(m): 4:45pm On Oct 22, 2015
He hasn't got over the tragedy that befell Jonathan and PDP during last election.

He must still be wailing silently
Re: Why Is Senator David Mark Always Silent In The 8th Senate? by stchinedu: 5:03pm On Oct 22, 2015
ikubch:

That's what happened when a class captain repeats his class and sits with junior.
Ikubch! Ikubch!! Ikubch!!!
Na how many times I call you?
Ma hand no dey o cheesy grin cheesy cheesy
Re: Why Is Senator David Mark Always Silent In The 8th Senate? by Niza01(m): 5:04pm On Oct 22, 2015
sandraokosun:
lol, some clowns will call it maturity, ask me why he no gree stay house after 5terms of 4years each. He is just useless to his constituency and pdp. Incase of voice vote na -1, men are dragging attention to their constituent, he chill like fowl. I sure say that guy loose him sense with senate presidency, he go sitdown with apc senators for the extreme back, like those fornicators when pastor dey put for suspension in assemblies of God those days.

That guy did nothing buh hiked hotel prices in Oturkpo. Bad roads lyk they've never had a law maker.
Re: Why Is Senator David Mark Always Silent In The 8th Senate? by delegiwa(m): 5:09pm On Oct 22, 2015
ikubch:

Thanks for the epistle. This is an emerging democracy and we have our cultural issues. Can any senator ever be recalled. No! This is a quasi-democracy with no clear separation of power. I won't answer you again until we are able to jail either a senator, governor or president.

You clearly don't know how it works up there. You practically suggested that David Mark had overstayed in the Senate and I gave you names of politicians that have been for almost the number of years Nigeria has gained independence. Mark is still a baby my dear.

Now the guidelines for the recalling of senators must have been spelt out in our constitution and so if the citizens decide not avail themselves of it, why blame the senators?

Just make a clear point and stop jumping around subjects pls.
Re: Why Is Senator David Mark Always Silent In The 8th Senate? by oz4real83(m): 5:11pm On Oct 22, 2015
The man is yet to come to terms withd fact that he is an ordinary floor member. He still very surprised!!! A senate president who keeps on recycling bills without passing them. PIB and some other bills have been recycled by him for a long time. He has always presided over an ineffective senate. A senate of "U chop I chop no wahala"
Re: Why Is Senator David Mark Always Silent In The 8th Senate? by bmos(m): 5:12pm On Oct 22, 2015
[quote author=nickxtra post=39239032]I pity his new looks. He appears not too strong.[/quote

The yeye man is badly missing the " The Yes have it" gavel. Out of relevance. Out of ideas. Now a dummy man
Re: Why Is Senator David Mark Always Silent In The 8th Senate? by oz4real83(m): 5:15pm On Oct 22, 2015
The man is yet to come to terms with the fact that he is an ordinary floor member. He still very surprised!!! A senate president who keeps on recycling bills without passing them. He has always presided over an ineffective senate. A senate of "U chop I chop no wahala". Looking back he will be ashamed of his no contribution to development even as the number 3 citizen of this country. That's why he would rather prefer to be silent because silence is golden.

2 Likes

Re: Why Is Senator David Mark Always Silent In The 8th Senate? by bmos(m): 5:15pm On Oct 22, 2015
/quote]

COme, the man de bleach ni? See his face like crocodile skin fa! That man must be applying the thing.
Re: Why Is Senator David Mark Always Silent In The 8th Senate? by bmos(m): 5:21pm On Oct 22, 2015
gigabyte13:
My blooder if na u nko? Where or hw will you start? Imagine Sir Mark now addressing saraki as "Mr senate president sir". Goosh, if na me sef, l go just dey do sit-down-look, they watch, d remaining children senators tear themselves apart.

That is what happens to a man who sits long on top of his shit. He will be seeing different colours of flies. Resign go home from among these baby senators- na like for this man. Well, more shits await him

3 Likes

Re: Why Is Senator David Mark Always Silent In The 8th Senate? by dododawa1: 5:28pm On Oct 22, 2015
ikubch:

That's what happened when a class captain repeats his class and sits with junior.
Re: Why Is Senator David Mark Always Silent In The 8th Senate? by Onyeudo1: 5:36pm On Oct 22, 2015
David is Sarakis coach. He taiks but not
Loud so that EFCC will not come for him
Re: Why Is Senator David Mark Always Silent In The 8th Senate? by Satex(m): 5:58pm On Oct 22, 2015
Dee60:
Good observation.

He is still baffled that change could come so swiftly. And as a soldier he must know that you dont mess around with a senior!

Hahaha... You are on point! I guess this is what he has been thinking about. PMB things on his mind...
Re: Why Is Senator David Mark Always Silent In The 8th Senate? by IYANGBALI: 6:38pm On Oct 22, 2015
3kay945:
He hasn't got over the tragedy that befell Jonathan and PDP during last election.

He must still be wailing silently
it serves him right.I am happy dis is happening to him. Our leaders should learn to quit when the oviation is loudest,imagine how long david mark has been in govt enjoying and looting our money and he refused to quit.Anytime i see him sittting at the back like an orphan,i always have a good laugh.
Re: Why Is Senator David Mark Always Silent In The 8th Senate? by FOREXMART(m): 6:39pm On Oct 22, 2015
he doesn't want any trouble.
Re: Why Is Senator David Mark Always Silent In The 8th Senate? by ikubch(m): 6:42pm On Oct 22, 2015
sandraokosun:
lol, some clowns will call it maturity, ask me why he no gree stay house after 5terms of 4years each. He is just useless to his constituency and pdp. Incase of voice vote na -1, men are dragging attention to their constituent, he chill like fowl. I sure say that guy loose him sense with senate presidency, he go sitdown with apc senators for the extreme back, like those fornicators when pastor dey put for suspension in assemblies of God those days.
Satire and joke aside, I remember mark for the Doctrine of necessity that brought you a very good "Goodluck". Let's list other contributions.
Re: Why Is Senator David Mark Always Silent In The 8th Senate? by francis7257(m): 6:48pm On Oct 22, 2015
KHAYGOLD:
Has he ever been useful to Nigerian masses? Don't forget he once said telephone is not for the poor. He was also part of those who believed 16 is greater than 19. A very useless man who never passed a bill that favour the masses throughout is tenure.
do u know that monkey keeping quite has never done anythin good for we his people,not even a single stone on the road to mark as a construction.if ruled us as a senator since 1999 till date and has noting to show for it.only collected poor men lands for some stupid golf curse.his own room in hell is indicated special reserved.
Re: Why Is Senator David Mark Always Silent In The 8th Senate? by Mykelpato(m): 6:49pm On Oct 22, 2015
I have never taken bribe.

For more political jokes send "Rotimi Amaechi" to "33456"
Re: Why Is Senator David Mark Always Silent In The 8th Senate? by linobrown9(m): 7:35pm On Oct 22, 2015
ikubch:

LWKMD!
Re: Why Is Senator David Mark Always Silent In The 8th Senate? by miqos02(m): 7:41pm On Oct 22, 2015
did u even saw him at plenary at all
Uteghe:
I've noticed that Sen. David Mark has not been speaking since the commencement of the 8th senate. Why?
Re: Why Is Senator David Mark Always Silent In The 8th Senate? by marv1: 8:51pm On Oct 22, 2015
emilyone:
Yes he has to eat the humble pie because he is now an ordinary floor member.

Thats not totally correct. Rather he was one of those people that believe 16 is greater than 19. His sins will soon find him.
Re: Why Is Senator David Mark Always Silent In The 8th Senate? by 3kay945(m): 9:14pm On Oct 22, 2015
IYANGBALI:
it serves him right.I am happy dis is happening to him. Our leaders should learn to quit when the oviation is loudest,imagine how long david mark has been in govt enjoying and looting our money and he refused to quit.Anytime i see him sittting at the back like an orphan,i always have a good laugh.

Like an orphan.. grin cheesy
Re: Why Is Senator David Mark Always Silent In The 8th Senate? by slimzbeats(m): 9:22pm On Oct 22, 2015
I guess he just realized how he shud av bin all these while....Biggest idiot ever
Re: Why Is Senator David Mark Always Silent In The 8th Senate? by billyG(m): 9:28pm On Oct 22, 2015
Good 4 him,He nver believe d Otuokeian & Pdp goons will fell like humpty dumpty,he taught he will still get his 3rd shot @ d SP,I think other pdp senators shld carve a Gavel 4 him..so that he can control noisemakers frm d Back.
Re: Why Is Senator David Mark Always Silent In The 8th Senate? by ststyreal(f): 9:30pm On Oct 22, 2015
Na so e dey b for person wey no no wen to go sidon rest. Smhhhhhhhhh[color=#990000][/color]
Re: Why Is Senator David Mark Always Silent In The 8th Senate? by immortal09: 9:59pm On Oct 22, 2015
U idiots will be blabing rubish everytime such cases comes up. U guys are politically clueless. He ws voted by his constituency n not appointed. He had no interest contesting for d 8th time senate seat again if not for GEJ n his greedy. Followers ... any his still an hero n should b respected for dt.
Re: Why Is Senator David Mark Always Silent In The 8th Senate? by goldiehoney: 10:39pm On Oct 22, 2015
Uteghe:

He has seen it and done it all. So no need getting into unnecessary argument with novices. Respect is given to those who respect themselves!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Kidnapper 'Wadume' Linked With Ex-General, Ishaya Bauka, Politicians / 2023 Abia Governorship Election Results From Polling Units / Presidency Releases Picture Of 'Happy-Looking' Osinbajo, El-Rufai

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.