Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,297 members, 7,864,447 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 06:21 PM

Shouts Of We Don Win!!!!!!! As Ameachi Makes His Exit From The Senate Screening. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Shouts Of We Don Win!!!!!!! As Ameachi Makes His Exit From The Senate Screening. (827 Views)

T.A Orji Sleeping During Senate Screening / Senate Screening Of Khadija Bukar Abba Ibrahim Was A Shame, Don't You Think? / Ministerial List Ready For Senate Screening (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Shouts Of We Don Win!!!!!!! As Ameachi Makes His Exit From The Senate Screening. by rita25(f): 1:26pm On Oct 22, 2015
WHATS YOUR TAKE ON AMEACHI'S SCREENING? THE GUY SOUNDED WELL INFORMED PLEASE LETS ANALYSE HIS SCREANING HERE!!!!! WAITING TO GET DETAILED ANALYSIS AND VIEWS FROM MY FELLOW NAIRALANDERS. shocked
Re: Shouts Of We Don Win!!!!!!! As Ameachi Makes His Exit From The Senate Screening. by mozel247: 1:29pm On Oct 22, 2015
rita25:
WHATS YOUR TAKE ON AMEACHI'S SCREENING? THE GUY SOUNDED WELL INFORMED PLEASE LETS ANALYSE HIS SCREANING HERE!!!!! WAITING TO GET DETAILED ANALYSIS AND VIEWS FROM MY FELLOW NAIRALANDERS. shocked

What next wicked sorry wike
Re: Shouts Of We Don Win!!!!!!! As Ameachi Makes His Exit From The Senate Screening. by ojun50(m): 1:35pm On Oct 22, 2015
There is noting sound well about wht he all said, can u compare him to wht the formal governor of Lagos state who was lecturing the senate.

(1) (Reply)

Jihard And The Nigerian Question: Moslems Please, What Is The Way Forward? / Wike's Tongue Sacks Him.. / The Ile-ife And Yoruba Of My Dream, By Ooni-elect, Adeyeye Ogunwusi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.