Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,211 members, 7,818,720 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:49 PM

Wike's Tongue Sacks Him.. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Wike's Tongue Sacks Him.. (818 Views)

Suspended SGF Lawal Sticks His Tongue Mocking Nigerians In Aso Rock - Kperogi / Wike Tongue-lashes IGP Panel On Rivers Rerun / Sheriff Walking Out As PDP Sacks Him, Replaces Him Wit Makarfi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wike's Tongue Sacks Him.. by donc26(m): 8:42pm On Oct 26, 2015
Since on saturday October 24th, 2015, I have been quiet on the nullification of the election of Barr. E. N. Wike.
I have listened to many people and Mr. Wike himself. While some say, the nullification is a judicial robbery, others say it is a victory for democracy.
Well, if you care to know the truth, Mr. Wike in the first place was never elected.
God indeed just manifested the confession of Chf. Wike.
Read his comment,
"Rivers state can never be in the opposition. It has never happened since the creation of Rivers state. It will not happen now".... Chf. E. N. Wike in 2014 during a campaign rally.
Are you still doubting that Rivers state will not be in the opposition till 2019?
Well, as a renowned Christian, my faith has always thought me about the power of the tongue.
Now, you can see that THE POWER OF WIKE'S TONGUE JUST WORKED AGAINST HIM.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wike's Tongue Sacks Him.. by silverprince413(m): 8:44pm On Oct 26, 2015
Trash!!!
Re: Wike's Tongue Sacks Him.. by Ballmer: 9:04pm On Oct 26, 2015
Op you funny but anything to rubbish PDP n Biafran Igbo is welcome. Once again to hell with all Igbo that believe they have a right to introduce coup plotting into Nigeria and later complain cry victim that the HausaFulani as been ruling Nigeria via the same coup.

Amadioha kill each and every Igbo that demand for true federalism after a deranged Igbo truncated the beta offer of confederalism that saw Nigeria become giant of Africa for Unitary govt.

To all the Igbos that will quote me without accepting the blame of the mentioned problems in Nigeria may you never do well and may Amadioha shatter your skull in your grave after your burial.

To my lovely Enahi, trust me Tonye can't take you away from me. You might be Igbo but my love for you is unwavering. Pls understand I do not hate Igbo. I am just sick n tired of Igbo especially Biafra agitators always crying victim like the Igbo never contributed to the problems plaguing Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: Wike's Tongue Sacks Him.. by Enahi(f): 10:36pm On Oct 26, 2015
Ballmer:
Op you funny but anything to rubbish PDP n Biafran Igbo is welcome. Once again to hell with all Igbo that believe they have a right to introduce coup plotting into Nigeria and later complain cry victim that the HausaFulani as been ruling Nigeria via the same coup.

Amadioha kill each and every Igbo that demand for true federalism after a deranged Igbo truncated the beta offer of confederalism that saw Nigeria become giant of Africa for Unitary govt.

To all the Igbos that will quote me without accepting the blame of the mentioned problems in Nigeria may you never do well and may Amadioha shatter your skull in your grave after your burial.

To my lovely Enahi, trust me Tonye can't take you away from me. You might be Igbo but my love for you is unwavering. Pls understand I do not hate Igbo. I am just sick n tired of Igbo especially Biafra agitators always crying victim like the Igbo never contributed to the problems plaguing Nigeria.

Sorry I am not Igbo and what love are you talking about? Are you done hating me?
Re: Wike's Tongue Sacks Him.. by Ballmer: 12:27am On Oct 27, 2015
Enahi:

Sorry I am not Igbo and what love are you talking about? Are you done hating me?

How can I hate you ? I mean where on God's earth did you come about that ?

Jesus Christ ! You are my NL fantasy for crying out loud. You can keep fighting me but sweetie have got nothing but true sincere love for you.

(1) (Reply)

We are Aware Of The Move By Nigeria Gov.To Lobbysome our elders IPOB ITSEKIRI / Breaking News: Three Days After Defeat At Tribunal, PDP Governors / I Just Recieved My Alert

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.