Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,713 members, 7,816,939 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:38 PM

South-African Based Nigerian Arrested With 3.9kg Of Drug In Lagos (Photos) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / South-African Based Nigerian Arrested With 3.9kg Of Drug In Lagos (Photos) (29616 Views)

Nigerian Aboard Ethiopian Airlines Slumps, Dies Of High Grams Of Drug In Body / South African-Based Evangelist Arrested With Cocaine In Lagos / NDLEA Arrests South African-based Nigerian With Drugs (Pictured) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: South-African Based Nigerian Arrested With 3.9kg Of Drug In Lagos (Photos) by sagewonders(m): 4:27pm On Oct 22, 2015
oyo
Re: South-African Based Nigerian Arrested With 3.9kg Of Drug In Lagos (Photos) by chynergy1(m): 4:27pm On Oct 22, 2015
M
Re: South-African Based Nigerian Arrested With 3.9kg Of Drug In Lagos (Photos) by Captainswag225(m): 4:28pm On Oct 22, 2015
People were expecting to see an igbo name but oops its a ......

5 Likes

Re: South-African Based Nigerian Arrested With 3.9kg Of Drug In Lagos (Photos) by Macelliot(m): 4:28pm On Oct 22, 2015
I AM SO DISAPPOINTED!

1 Like

Re: South-African Based Nigerian Arrested With 3.9kg Of Drug In Lagos (Photos) by Nobody: 4:28pm On Oct 22, 2015
Crime has no tribe.
STOP internet bigotry.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: South-African Based Nigerian Arrested With 3.9kg Of Drug In Lagos (Photos) by chynergy1(m): 4:28pm On Oct 22, 2015
Quite disappointed,
who want compete with us now?
they should face their rape cases now. undecided undecided undecided

7 Likes

Re: South-African Based Nigerian Arrested With 3.9kg Of Drug In Lagos (Photos) by Rose2014: 4:29pm On Oct 22, 2015
Yoruba again?

13 Likes

Re: South-African Based Nigerian Arrested With 3.9kg Of Drug In Lagos (Photos) by tmv10(m): 4:29pm On Oct 22, 2015
Re: South-African Based Nigerian Arrested With 3.9kg Of Drug In Lagos (Photos) by sankky: 4:30pm On Oct 22, 2015
Hmmm !! Yoruba

6 Likes

Re: South-African Based Nigerian Arrested With 3.9kg Of Drug In Lagos (Photos) by Ephemmm: 4:31pm On Oct 22, 2015
EasternLionn:
Yoruba, it can happen to you too.

Yes it can, especially if Chukwudi is someone's intimate friend tongue tongue tongue

2 Likes

Re: South-African Based Nigerian Arrested With 3.9kg Of Drug In Lagos (Photos) by emilyone(f): 4:31pm On Oct 22, 2015
What's that in his hand in that last picture
Re: South-African Based Nigerian Arrested With 3.9kg Of Drug In Lagos (Photos) by Blackteeth(m): 4:31pm On Oct 22, 2015
steffans:
Nairaland done spoil person oo..

I came in to check the name out...
I agree with you. If care is not taken it spirals into real life. I wonder why the owner of this site doesn't do anything about it.

2 Likes

Re: South-African Based Nigerian Arrested With 3.9kg Of Drug In Lagos (Photos) by Nobody: 4:31pm On Oct 22, 2015
CHAIIIIII!!!!! See this Yoruba Man NIGERIAN
Re: South-African Based Nigerian Arrested With 3.9kg Of Drug In Lagos (Photos) by wheredemdey: 4:32pm On Oct 22, 2015
IAMTHEHERO:
You know they have been saying that they are not cowards.
This one wanted to prove it, and he was caught.
WEY HIS BROTHERS ON NAIRALAND.

grin
I love u man...no homo...your post just made me laugh out so loud.

Thanks oo

1 Like

Re: South-African Based Nigerian Arrested With 3.9kg Of Drug In Lagos (Photos) by Nobody: 4:32pm On Oct 22, 2015
Hahahaha this is probably the only prediction i've failed with regards to a drug-smuggling topic.I was expecting to see the usual suspects

3 Likes

Re: South-African Based Nigerian Arrested With 3.9kg Of Drug In Lagos (Photos) by Nobody: 4:32pm On Oct 22, 2015
For once!
Re: South-African Based Nigerian Arrested With 3.9kg Of Drug In Lagos (Photos) by modath(f): 4:33pm On Oct 22, 2015
SLIDEwaxie:
I came to check name, but my cable don burn. This guy na yeye...he no allow me go tribal...

U go die for there o

angry angry

Na you make me laugh pass.. cheesy grin

Jaideyone:
lmao I expected an ibo name
why would this mugu allow himself to be influenced by the drug dealers?

bigass123:
A disgrace to Yorubas on NL, this is one name checking gone bad cry
But I'm pretty sure his sponsor/partner is a flat head who is hiding somewhere.
O ma she oh cry

IlekeHD:
Igbo man pretending to be Yoruba.
They need to trace his root to Enugu grin grin
*Checking for flatness of head* Yep, na igbo own tongue

Una no go kill person, grin cheesy

Don't mind the ole alapa ma sise...

2 Likes

Re: South-African Based Nigerian Arrested With 3.9kg Of Drug In Lagos (Photos) by itsIYKE(m): 4:34pm On Oct 22, 2015
bigass123:
A disgrace to Yorubas on NL, this is one name checking gone bad cry
But I'm pretty sure his sponsor/partner is a flat head who is hiding somewhere.
O ma she oh cry
your father is the sponsor......ngb@tic fool

3 Likes

Re: South-African Based Nigerian Arrested With 3.9kg Of Drug In Lagos (Photos) by Nobody: 4:34pm On Oct 22, 2015
simpleseyi:
I am here to check the name. I have seen the name and I am disappointed.

.. haba why.. do you know if he is married to my eastern sista? grin grin grin grin grin
Re: South-African Based Nigerian Arrested With 3.9kg Of Drug In Lagos (Photos) by M4gunners: 4:35pm On Oct 22, 2015
Useless set of people. I thought is only we the Igbos that do drugs? Oya make una come check name or una dey shame? His name is Ayodeji Adebayo.

16 Likes

Re: South-African Based Nigerian Arrested With 3.9kg Of Drug In Lagos (Photos) by babafirst(m): 4:36pm On Oct 22, 2015
IAMTHEHERO:
You know they have been saying that they are not cowards.
This one wanted to prove it, and he was caught.
WEY HIS BROTHERS ON NAIRALAND.
Lol,we dey here abegi.No mind the useless man . We are doing village meeting to send him to prison when he finishes his prison term in South Africa.

1 Like

Re: South-African Based Nigerian Arrested With 3.9kg Of Drug In Lagos (Photos) by XBLadez: 4:36pm On Oct 22, 2015
[s]
IlekeHD:
Igbo man pretending to be Yoruba.

They need to trace his root to Enugu grin grin

*Checking for flatness of head* Yep, na igbo own tongue
[/s]
Hahaha! This jobless Yo -robber slut on Igbo matter again! The name is Ayoola Ayodeji Adebayo. I'm not here to gloat but to throw ur shiit back in ur face

13 Likes

Re: South-African Based Nigerian Arrested With 3.9kg Of Drug In Lagos (Photos) by bmxshop: 4:38pm On Oct 22, 2015
Nairaland would always remain childish as long as tribal bigorty is still allowed by the Mods. The Mods should ban anybody who has nothing meaningful to say. I am Igbo but yea this can happen to anybody as far as Nigeria is concerned. There is no sacred cows. what we need is peace and Unity not bashful hating at all junctures. *Hisses.

7 Likes

Re: South-African Based Nigerian Arrested With 3.9kg Of Drug In Lagos (Photos) by babafirst(m): 4:41pm On Oct 22, 2015
Aareonakakanfo:
Hahahaha this is probably the only prediction i've failed with regards to a drug-smuggling topic.I was expecting to see the usual suspects
Lol,una no go kill us with lafta for Nairaland.
Re: South-African Based Nigerian Arrested With 3.9kg Of Drug In Lagos (Photos) by Btruth: 4:41pm On Oct 22, 2015
Naa only you waka come, a bi?
Re: South-African Based Nigerian Arrested With 3.9kg Of Drug In Lagos (Photos) by EmagNig(m): 4:42pm On Oct 22, 2015
He tarnished the image of his beloved country.

CHECK MY SIGNATURE IF YOU WANT LAFF TIRE TODAY
Re: South-African Based Nigerian Arrested With 3.9kg Of Drug In Lagos (Photos) by rugged7(m): 4:42pm On Oct 22, 2015
JESUS!!
WHAT is his name?

AAAAAAhhhhh
Yellowbars RONU grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: South-African Based Nigerian Arrested With 3.9kg Of Drug In Lagos (Photos) by Nobody: 4:42pm On Oct 22, 2015
No more South African habitual good for Hillbrow and Sunnyside. Great job NDLEA. Jail him for a very long time without outside communication. I mean excommunicated him so that he cannot do the business through telephone from prison.
Re: South-African Based Nigerian Arrested With 3.9kg Of Drug In Lagos (Photos) by Lincolnburrows(m): 4:42pm On Oct 22, 2015
I noticed I opened this thread just to check the name. If only this rivalry between Yorubas and Igbos can make them productive and innovative......so far the result is just mere hatred.

Anyway how many of you guys here can swear they won't do drugs to make quick money with assurances of not being caught.

1 Like

Re: South-African Based Nigerian Arrested With 3.9kg Of Drug In Lagos (Photos) by M4gunners: 4:42pm On Oct 22, 2015
Aylos come and see your brother that is holding HND what he is doing. Your Uncle was caught with drug, could it be he is being mistake?You and your tribalism has been caught.

2 Likes

Re: South-African Based Nigerian Arrested With 3.9kg Of Drug In Lagos (Photos) by Emirofsambisa1: 4:44pm On Oct 22, 2015
Re: South-African Based Nigerian Arrested With 3.9kg Of Drug In Lagos (Photos) by zumbigbo(m): 4:45pm On Oct 22, 2015
See him face, chai!!![/b] Like buffalo with hypertension expelling constipated dung permanently.

Na him the reason women from south west rush for [b]correct brodas from the east.

O di serious.

Him wan follow Baba Suwe sef.

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Man Kills His Father Over Misunderstanding (Photos) / See The 3 Men That Killed Lucky Dube! And This Is Why They Killed Him (photos) / Thief Paraded Unclad With Stolen Generator On His Head In Delta State. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.