Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,126 members, 7,829,008 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 05:26 PM

5 Top Things Amaechi Said During His Ministerial Screening - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 5 Top Things Amaechi Said During His Ministerial Screening (884 Views)

David Mark's Look When Amaechi Said He's Never Taken Bribe Before. (Photo) / Amaechi And Wife Loved Up After His Ministerial Screening(photos) / What Amaechi Said About Wike's Ministerial Nomination 4years Ago..!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

5 Top Things Amaechi Said During His Ministerial Screening by unuane1(m): 2:06pm On Oct 22, 2015
Nigeria - Here are six top
things ex Rivers governor
Rotimi Amaechi, said during
his ministerial screening at
the Red chamber today:
'I have never collected bribe
in my life.'
'Corruption is difficult to
define.'
'I find it difficult to do what
people want me to do, if it
clashes with my principles'
'If they send a girl to you to
do something for her and
you sleep with the girl, you
are corrupt.'
'If we keep to the rule of law,
allow a Governor to function
as a Governor, that will be it'

http://www.nigerianbulletin.com/threads/list-5-top-things-amaechi-said-during-his-ministerial-screening.132948/
Re: 5 Top Things Amaechi Said During His Ministerial Screening by atoleybaba(m): 2:07pm On Oct 22, 2015
I love that guy
Re: 5 Top Things Amaechi Said During His Ministerial Screening by AbuMaryam1(m): 2:10pm On Oct 22, 2015
The bridge shall never collapsed.
Re: 5 Top Things Amaechi Said During His Ministerial Screening by donTbone(m): 2:11pm On Oct 22, 2015
cheesy
When I started loving him is...
"if there is one thing I so so much hate, it is corruption"

But I dunno if that JAGABAN can be trusted! angry

1 Like

Re: 5 Top Things Amaechi Said During His Ministerial Screening by fulanimafia: 2:14pm On Oct 22, 2015
Nice compilation. You forgot one KEY one...

"I repeat, nowhere was I indicted in that report!"
Re: 5 Top Things Amaechi Said During His Ministerial Screening by Demdem2: 2:20pm On Oct 22, 2015
fulanimafia:
Nice compilation. You forgot one KEY one...

"I repeat, nowhere was I indicted in that report!"

That is the icing on the cake. I have personally read this omereji report and have repeatedly told fools in here that omereji didn't indict Amaechi. Those fools simply won't hear. White paper prepared by wike has nothing to do with omereji report.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 5 Top Things Amaechi Said During His Ministerial Screening by fulanimafia: 4:39pm On Oct 22, 2015
Demdem2:

That is the icing on the cake. I have personally read this omereji report and have repeatedly told fools in here that omereji didn't indict Amaechi. Those fools simply won't hear. White paper prepared by wike has nothing to do with omereji report.

Help a brother with a link/file please.

(1) (Reply)

I Want To Be Remembered For Fighting Corruption To A Standstill - Buhari / Buhari & Atiku Abubakar Smiles As They Attend Jumaat Prayer Together 2day(pics / Historical Proof That Biafrans Are Next Of Kin To Pygymies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.