Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,343 members, 7,850,239 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 04:52 PM

Historical Proof That Biafrans Are Next Of Kin To Pygymies - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Historical Proof That Biafrans Are Next Of Kin To Pygymies (886 Views)

I Heard That Biafrans Are Protesting In Aba Right Now / When Rochas Heard That Biafrans Have Taken Over Owerri!(hilarious Pic) / Nnamdi Kanu Incident Proves That Biafrans Are Truly Cowards ... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Historical Proof That Biafrans Are Next Of Kin To Pygymies by MayorofLagos(m): 7:48am On Nov 08, 2015
A recent breaking article has raised serious questions on the validity of the so-called “Biafra Restoration” project being pushed by Radio Biafra. Allegedly, according to Nnamdi Kanu’s station, he and his followers’ roots are in Biafra and not Nigeria. The facts revealed by the research article however put Biafra several miles outside Nigeria’s eastern borders.

- See more at: http://newsrescue.com/why-biafra-restoration-is-a-matter-for-cameroon-e-guinea-and-not-nigeria-video/#sthash.wsyTJAmx.dpuf
Re: Historical Proof That Biafrans Are Next Of Kin To Pygymies by MayorofLagos(m): 7:49am On Nov 08, 2015

1 Like

Re: Historical Proof That Biafrans Are Next Of Kin To Pygymies by MayorofLagos(m): 8:07am On Nov 08, 2015
Ive told you mankees over and over till im red in eye and impatient. Your ancestry is in Central Africa, right there by Congo and your fathers before you shared jungle territory with pygymy.

Im loosing my patience over your matter. I hear you plan to stage protest for Biafra in Lagos in coming days. Is this true? angry

Please dont do it. Dont let me catch you in the act. If i sight anything with half of a yellow sun on it....at this point it doesnt even matter if its a flag, a tshirt, a towel or a underwear....anything with half of yellow sun is hereby banned and illegal to posess on the streets of Lagos. Consider this an issuance of the riot act from the Mayor of Lagos. angry angry

Do not march for anything in Lagos. You hear me?
Let me tell you, now an official record of your roots have surfaced, it is no longer acceptable to drop you off at Onitsha bridge head. Your deportation will terminate in Congo. angry

3 Likes

Re: Historical Proof That Biafrans Are Next Of Kin To Pygymies by vani86: 8:30am On Nov 08, 2015
Very insignificant thread.

[size=16pt]Next[/size]

1 Like

Re: Historical Proof That Biafrans Are Next Of Kin To Pygymies by NewNigeriaMind: 8:32am On Nov 08, 2015
You know what will be nice, let them do it in lagos and abuja.
Re: Historical Proof That Biafrans Are Next Of Kin To Pygymies by Phame: 8:35am On Nov 08, 2015
Land-grabbers! Let them go pls. I'm tired of them.
Re: Historical Proof That Biafrans Are Next Of Kin To Pygymies by sherrylo: 8:37am On Nov 08, 2015
Really, Oh my Congo abi name Zaire?
Re: Historical Proof That Biafrans Are Next Of Kin To Pygymies by ZeezaRapture(m): 8:52am On Nov 08, 2015
Here in Germany, we dont do tribal wars. Moreover, we speak just one language cool

1 Like

Re: Historical Proof That Biafrans Are Next Of Kin To Pygymies by Nobody: 9:07am On Nov 08, 2015
ha ha ha ha even yoruba ey help find biafra HISTORY while not knowing his own..... what madness is this? indeed biafra is a SPIRIT ha ha ha ha everyone is so interested in our history but why? mad people everywhere.................. even if we come from HELL, we must restore biafra so you guys should go and d.i.e..................... ndi ofe ndi ara
Re: Historical Proof That Biafrans Are Next Of Kin To Pygymies by Kestolovee95(f): 10:07am On Nov 08, 2015
The same newsrecue owned by gworo-chewing harun yahya, a fulani boko haram sympathizer?

The same crap website that reported that Nnamdi was caught with prostitutes, condoms and cocaine in a hotel room? Kikikikiki. lmao!
Harun yahya will do better writing about cattle rearing and pastoralism on that his crappy 'blogsite'. grin
Re: Historical Proof That Biafrans Are Next Of Kin To Pygymies by QuotaSystem: 10:17am On Nov 08, 2015
Kestolovee95:
The same newsrecue owned by gworo-chewing harun yahya, a fulani boko haram sympathizer?

The same crap website that reported that Nnamdi was caught with prostitutes, condoms and cocaine in a hotel room? Kikikikiki. lmao!
Harun yahya will do better writing about cattle rearing and pastoralism on that his crappy 'blogsite'. grin

Re: Historical Proof That Biafrans Are Next Of Kin To Pygymies by Iykopee(m): 10:17am On Nov 08, 2015
A yorubastard is useless by nature. cheesy grin
Re: Historical Proof That Biafrans Are Next Of Kin To Pygymies by Nobody: 10:19am On Nov 08, 2015

Re: Historical Proof That Biafrans Are Next Of Kin To Pygymies by Nobody: 10:19am On Nov 08, 2015
ZeezaRapture:
Here in Germany, we dont do tribal wars. Moreover, we speak just one language cool
LMAO
We all know about the Fuhrer's misadventures
Re: Historical Proof That Biafrans Are Next Of Kin To Pygymies by Kestolovee95(f): 10:24am On Nov 08, 2015
[quote author=QuotaSystem post=39798505][/quote]
The messenger's motive is an important as the message.

(1) (Reply)

Keke & Okadas Turn To 'Boats' In Aba Bad Roads (Photos) / See Why He Loves President Buhari & APC (Hilarious) / Muslim Girl Letter To Donald Trump -pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.