Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,306 members, 7,811,906 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:04 PM

Posted To Rivers. Let Meet Here - NYSC (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Posted To Rivers. Let Meet Here (21219 Views)

No Batch "A" Stream II Corps Will Be Posted To Borno Or Yobe States- NYSC / NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp member Posted To RIVERS Let's Meet Here / Best States You Can Be Posted To? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Posted To Rivers. Let Meet Here by Nobody: 8:44am On Oct 23, 2015
Chomzy19:
How can we know our way in order to serve in private firms?
you have to start working it from camp oh... from those NYSC staff in camp as you enter camp just start knowing them and aligning... but be careful some may not have much power in working your posting
Re: Posted To Rivers. Let Meet Here by LifeIsGuhd(f): 8:44am On Oct 23, 2015
hiroz:
accommodation is expensive oh..except you have the money or you have someone to stay with...
Yeah, someone to stay with
Thanks though
Re: Posted To Rivers. Let Meet Here by UdemeEfanga: 8:45am On Oct 23, 2015
08067274378, pls. add me
Re: Posted To Rivers. Let Meet Here by ENjoy247: 8:50am On Oct 23, 2015
Abdul4trust1:
Is anybody going from Auchi to River State?

bros Abe na.stream 1, rivers state.
Re: Posted To Rivers. Let Meet Here by Nobody: 8:54am On Oct 23, 2015
hayqinsbFX:
does rivers have state aallocations...
they have..5k for main towns and 10k for water bound communities and real rural areas..but they haven't paid for so many years..so just cancel that state allowi from your mind..
Re: Posted To Rivers. Let Meet Here by onismate: 9:00am On Oct 23, 2015
LifeIsGuhd:

Have you been added to the group?
yes I have.
Re: Posted To Rivers. Let Meet Here by Ifeoluwa1794(f): 9:01am On Oct 23, 2015
LifeIsGuhd:

Have you been added to the group?
Re: Posted To Rivers. Let Meet Here by Abdul4trust1(m): 9:04am On Oct 23, 2015
ENjoy247:

bros Abe na.stream 1, rivers state.
oso o! Where are you in auchi? I would like to see you one on one. My number 07012307805
Re: Posted To Rivers. Let Meet Here by onismate: 9:04am On Oct 23, 2015
osemu8:
the camp was fun,the food is ok,mami market is lively for those who will not use the kitchen,boring lectures,cost of food is quiet fair in rural areas,not all ppa have accommodation,power is ok in rural areas,no best place for ppa becus time is change,but it is better to serve in rural areas,my ppa used to have the best lodge in rivers state,it was a private lodge given freely for by an individual for many years,but things changed as we were rounding up,opportunities are everywhere in rivers state but hard to access,we were not paid state allowance,but it was the best service year.
that's great. I just want to confirm because some people had said that there is no constant electricity power in rivers except communities that has oil companies which powers all those communities.
Re: Posted To Rivers. Let Meet Here by justicej1(m): 9:09am On Oct 23, 2015
Chomzy19:
Thanks dear. You are such a sweetheart kiss are u in stream 1
na. am in stream 2 undecided
Chomzy19:
Thanks dear. You are such a sweetheart kiss are u in stream 1
na. am in stream 2
Re: Posted To Rivers. Let Meet Here by onismate: 9:15am On Oct 23, 2015
hiroz:
you have to start working it from camp oh... from those NYSC staff in camp as you enter camp just start knowing them and aligning... but be careful some may not have much power in working your posting
Take for instance, if am posted to a private school in one rural area, shebi the school will pay me apart from fg allowee? and can someone come to camp with power bank? and please give us some communities and towns in rivers that have constant electricity come make sense wella.
Re: Posted To Rivers. Let Meet Here by Chomzy19(f): 9:18am On Oct 23, 2015
justicej1:
na. am in stream 2 undecided na. am in stream 2
that's cool. At least u have more time to organize yourself.
Re: Posted To Rivers. Let Meet Here by onismate: 9:20am On Oct 23, 2015
my main issue is the electricity power, that's my major concern because I need it so well in as much I hate the sounds of generator. Am a computer programmer and blogger so I need power.
Re: Posted To Rivers. Let Meet Here by Sammie2310(m): 9:38am On Oct 23, 2015
LifeIsGuhd:
Morning... Alright but I have Fam there

good for u dear...

#smiles#
Re: Posted To Rivers. Let Meet Here by Nobody: 9:53am On Oct 23, 2015
onismate:
Take for instance, if am posted to a private school in one rural area, shebi the school will pay me apart from fg allowee? and can someone come to camp with power bank? and please give us some communities and towns in rivers that have constant electricity come make sense wella.
yes all private schools pay..don't let any principal play you,insist on getting paid and if you start teaching in an a decent area, start aligning with you students to have home lessons that can be an extra source of income.. yes you can come with power bank or buy one in camp.I served in obioakpor LGA,last year light was bad in this area some places 3months no light but now light is quite regular in pH,I don't think light is really an issue anymore that is for pH and obioakpor can't say much for other LGA...
Re: Posted To Rivers. Let Meet Here by Nobody: 9:53am On Oct 23, 2015
onismate:
my main issue is the electricity power, that's my major concern because I need it so well in as much I hate the sounds of generator. Am a computer programmer and blogger so I need power.
My point exactly! and reliable internet network!
Re: Posted To Rivers. Let Meet Here by Nobody: 9:56am On Oct 23, 2015
onismate:
onis just forget about it if you are posted to any of the LGA in port Harcourt city...every house has a gen.the first time I came to pH I was shocked....gen noise is like water in pH..I don't really know the state of power supply away from pH,but I know those communities hosting huge oil firms have regular power
Re: Posted To Rivers. Let Meet Here by Sammie2310(m): 9:59am On Oct 23, 2015
hiroz:
yes all private schools pay..don't let any principal play you,insist on getting paid and if you start teaching in an a decent area, start aligning with you students to have home lessons that can be an extra source of income.. yes you can come with power bank or buy one in camp.I served in obioakpor LGA,last year light was bad in this area some places 3months no light but now light is quite regular in pH,I don't think light is really an issue anymore that is for pH and obioakpor can't say much for other LGA...

light is pretty regular in ph...
Re: Posted To Rivers. Let Meet Here by okeyisyma: 10:08am On Oct 23, 2015
joseph1611:
07030529925 Pls add me

Done
Re: Posted To Rivers. Let Meet Here by Ifeoluwa1794(f): 10:19am On Oct 23, 2015
okeyisyma:

Done
U haven't added me yet
Re: Posted To Rivers. Let Meet Here by onismate: 10:21am On Oct 23, 2015
hiroz:
onis just forget about it if you are posted to any of the LGA in port Harcourt city...every house has a gen.the first time I came to pH I was shocked....gen noise is like water in pH..I don't really know the state of power supply away from pH,but I know those communities hosting huge oil firms have regular power
OK that's gud. Thank you.
Re: Posted To Rivers. Let Meet Here by Ubah1(m): 10:53am On Oct 23, 2015
Re: Posted To Rivers. Let Meet Here by gallery0519(f): 11:01am On Oct 23, 2015
Abdul4trust1:
wow! I'm going to Rivers state with you. Stream 1.

Wow!!!

We will meet in camp.
Re: Posted To Rivers. Let Meet Here by Nduki: 11:11am On Oct 23, 2015
I was posted to rivers state, please add me on watsapp +995593273485
Re: Posted To Rivers. Let Meet Here by ubezson(m): 11:15am On Oct 23, 2015
Do we have a whatsapp group in river state,if yes pls add me up 07057749270 have been posted there stream II

wink wink
Re: Posted To Rivers. Let Meet Here by mcdav1d: 11:20am On Oct 23, 2015
okeyisyma:

Group created.... Drop your numbers let me add. wink wink
08062817724 pls add
Michael
Chem engr /lautech
Rivers stream 2
Re: Posted To Rivers. Let Meet Here by Ifeoluwa1794(f): 11:22am On Oct 23, 2015
Same here Rivers stream2
Re: Posted To Rivers. Let Meet Here by Nobody: 11:26am On Oct 23, 2015
okeyisyma:

Done
Isyma! U never add me oo
Re: Posted To Rivers. Let Meet Here by Nduki: 11:27am On Oct 23, 2015
[quote author=okeyisyma post=39263066]

Group created.... Drop your numbers let me add. wink
+995593273485
Re: Posted To Rivers. Let Meet Here by Nobody: 11:28am On Oct 23, 2015
Sammie2310:

bro... we wil lyk to ask u qtns about dat rivers camp...
ok
Re: Posted To Rivers. Let Meet Here by Nobody: 11:29am On Oct 23, 2015
Ifeoluwa1794:
Same here Rivers stream 2 07061951010
welcome to nairaland
Re: Posted To Rivers. Let Meet Here by liqwidice: 11:30am On Oct 23, 2015
Na wa oo, it seems like am the only 1 in rivers stream 2.na play I use choose rivers state as 3rd choice oo, see what it has landed me to.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

NYSC Announces New Date For 2018 Batch 'A' Orientation Course / NYSC Member Donates 10 Months Allowance As Scholarship To Student (pix) / A Corper Had An Accident Few Hours To His Pop

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.