Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,321 members, 7,811,948 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:56 AM

Posted To Rivers. Let Meet Here - NYSC (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Posted To Rivers. Let Meet Here (21223 Views)

No Batch "A" Stream II Corps Will Be Posted To Borno Or Yobe States- NYSC / NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp member Posted To RIVERS Let's Meet Here / Best States You Can Be Posted To? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Posted To Rivers. Let Meet Here by LifeIsGuhd(f): 7:13am On Oct 23, 2015
osemu8:
the camp was fun,the food is ok,mami market is lively for those who will not use the kitchen,boring lectures,cost of food is quiet fair in rural areas,not all ppa have accommodation,power is ok in rural areas,no best place for ppa becus time is change,but it is better to serve in rural areas,

Wow...
But why not port Harcourt itself?
Re: Posted To Rivers. Let Meet Here by LifeIsGuhd(f): 7:14am On Oct 23, 2015
Vpleasure:
oya inbox me your contact
Done
Re: Posted To Rivers. Let Meet Here by Nobody: 7:17am On Oct 23, 2015
LifeIsGuhd:

Wow...
u can only take in ph,when u have accommodation on your own,most ppa dont have lodge in ph
Re: Posted To Rivers. Let Meet Here by harrybode: 7:18am On Oct 23, 2015
Rivers candidate stream 1. Here we are. Let's go there
Re: Posted To Rivers. Let Meet Here by LifeIsGuhd(f): 7:18am On Oct 23, 2015
osemu8:
u can only take in ph,when u have accommodation on your own,most ppa dont have lodge in ph

Ooh, Ok
Thanks smiley
Re: Posted To Rivers. Let Meet Here by justicej1(m): 7:22am On Oct 23, 2015
Mr Justice UNIZIK law Stream two watsapp: 08105313236
Re: Posted To Rivers. Let Meet Here by operatingSystem(m): 7:22am On Oct 23, 2015
Sammie2310:

yes bro... I also graduated wit a first class... but I wil prefer to work in a company...nd not a tertiary institution...

Same here o I just pray d tertiary inst. stuff will nt b compulsory
Re: Posted To Rivers. Let Meet Here by Abdul4trust1(m): 7:23am On Oct 23, 2015
ALIDU
AUCHI POLY
ACCOUNTANCY
FROM AUCHI, EDO STATE.
Re: Posted To Rivers. Let Meet Here by operatingSystem(m): 7:25am On Oct 23, 2015
okeyisyma:

Group created.... Drop your numbers let me add. wink wink
08038455341 pls add
Re: Posted To Rivers. Let Meet Here by Chomzy19(f): 7:26am On Oct 23, 2015
Justiyke4u:
the state used to but for some years now they have not. I wish I could get a firm other than that ministry of justice
Have you started applying to firms? I didn't have rivers in mind so I Don't really know any great firms that pays corpers well there except the big ones I know in lag that have branches in Phc. Do you know of any good ones?
Re: Posted To Rivers. Let Meet Here by Abdul4trust1(m): 7:29am On Oct 23, 2015
ENjoy247:
Is any Rivers state stream 1 here from Edo state?
yes o, i'm from Edo State. Going to River State, stream 1.
Re: Posted To Rivers. Let Meet Here by LifeIsGuhd(f): 7:29am On Oct 23, 2015
Nosagiez, posted to Rivers?
Re: Posted To Rivers. Let Meet Here by justicej1(m): 7:40am On Oct 23, 2015
Chomzy19:
Have you started applying to firms? I didn't have rivers in mind so I Don't really know any great firms that pays corpers well there except the big ones I know in lag that have branches in Phc. Do you know of any good ones?
I also intend to start applying to private firms in PH. there r a lot of them here apart from the big firms with branches in pH. but Y don't u want to apply to the big firms? and what kind of firm are u looking @?
Re: Posted To Rivers. Let Meet Here by manneger2: 7:49am On Oct 23, 2015
congratulation to u guyz, we r expecting u people but it seams most of you don't like rivers but is so fun serving in pH although most of you will end up teaching in school but if you know your way u can be in private firm or local govt.
Re: Posted To Rivers. Let Meet Here by prey02(f): 7:50am On Oct 23, 2015
It seems most people posted to Rivers State are not happy about it. Would want to know why. Please how is the camp? Any picture of it?.

Am happy because is not north and scared at the same time..

May God See us through. Amen!!!
Re: Posted To Rivers. Let Meet Here by Justiyke4u: 7:53am On Oct 23, 2015
Chomzy19:
no i dont have Rivers in mind either. am just using the internet to search for firms but time is another factor
Re: Posted To Rivers. Let Meet Here by Chomzy19(f): 7:57am On Oct 23, 2015
justicej1:
I also intend to start applying to private firms in PH. there r a lot of them here apart from the big firms with branches in pH. but Y don't u want to apply to the big firms? and what kind of firm are u looking @?
oh you misunderstood me. I surely want to apply to big firms is just that I know of only 4 that have branches in pH. I know how well these firms pay corpers in Lagos however I Don't know If they pay as well in their ph branch. Again I need to know more firms to apply to because people started applying to these firms long ago and who knows if they still have space for more corpers. The only kind of firms I'm looking for are the ones that pay very well. so please help a sister out if you know of any
Re: Posted To Rivers. Let Meet Here by Chomzy19(f): 7:59am On Oct 23, 2015
manneger2:
congratulation to u guyz, we r expecting u people but it seams most of you don't like rivers but is so fun serving in pH although most of you will end up teaching in school but if you know your way u can be in private firm or local govt.
How can we know our way in order to serve in private firms?
Re: Posted To Rivers. Let Meet Here by Ifeoluwa1794(f): 8:01am On Oct 23, 2015
okeyisyma:
Introduce yourself with your numbers our watsap group is already active
Re: Posted To Rivers. Let Meet Here by doublezero7(m): 8:06am On Oct 23, 2015
Hello Rivers Corpers!

For corps members going from the South West, we have made arrangements for our cheap and safe luxurious buses to take u straight to camp! Our take off spot is in Oyingbo/Iddo, Lagos and Iwo Road, Ibadan!

For seat booking, take-off locations and other enquiries, Call 08175880377 Whatsapp 08181874425 BBM 296B498C

•59-seater Luxurious Buses! •Professional Drivers •Armed Security Personnels •No Attached Passengers •Straight To Camp •Comfort and Safety
Re: Posted To Rivers. Let Meet Here by Sammie2310(m): 8:06am On Oct 23, 2015
LifeIsGuhd:

Wow... But why not port Harcourt itself?
cuz everytin in port-harcourt itsef is very expensive....

good morning
Re: Posted To Rivers. Let Meet Here by Sammie2310(m): 8:08am On Oct 23, 2015
okeyisyma:
wow so this thread is already here, and i was stressing my self to create another one....
una no be better people oo,,,

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

#smiles#
Re: Posted To Rivers. Let Meet Here by Vpleasure(m): 8:09am On Oct 23, 2015
LifeIsGuhd:

Done
emailed back
Re: Posted To Rivers. Let Meet Here by Sammie2310(m): 8:12am On Oct 23, 2015
osemu8:
the camp is good,i served in rivers state,B14

bro... we wil lyk to ask u qtns about dat rivers camp...
Re: Posted To Rivers. Let Meet Here by Darey207(m): 8:13am On Oct 23, 2015
Ayodele Praise Civil Engineering LAUTECH Rivers Stream 2 08167242920

1 Like

Re: Posted To Rivers. Let Meet Here by Sammie2310(m): 8:14am On Oct 23, 2015
okeyisyma:
Introduce yourself with your numbers our watsap group is already active

Re: Posted To Rivers. Let Meet Here by justicej1(m): 8:23am On Oct 23, 2015
Chomzy19:
oh you misunderstood me. I surely want to apply to big firms is just that I know of only 4 that have branches in pH. I know how well these firms pay corpers in Lagos however I Don't know If they pay as well in their ph branch. Again I need to know more firms to apply to because people started applying to these firms long ago and who knows if they still have space for more corpers. The only kind of firms I'm looking for are the ones that pay very well. so please help a sister out if you know of any
well, bother not about those who applied before u. its not by that, even before bar finals pipu don dey apply. me I don't know how much they pay ooo, but I still can't compare it to MOJ.

so apart from the big firms, Look up Principles Law firm. they are in GRA, fantastic firm. also try T. Osanakpo & co aka Louis Chambers. then there are the other SAN chambers. OCJ Ojocha's firm, BEI NWOFOR, etc. there are really decent firms in pH.
also, Emmanuel Chambers ie Afe Babalola's firm also has a branch in pH. if u have any difficulty locating them just tell me. that should do I guess.
Re: Posted To Rivers. Let Meet Here by Chomzy19(f): 8:29am On Oct 23, 2015
justicej1:
well, bother not about those who applied before u. its not by that, even before bar finals pipu don dey apply. me I don't know how much they pay ooo, but I still can't compare it to MOJ.

so apart from the big firms, Look up Principles Law firm. they are in GRA, fantastic firm. also try T. Osanakpo & co aka Louis Chambers. then there are the other SAN chambers. OCJ Ojocha's firm, BEI NWOFOR, etc. there are really decent firms in pH.
also, Emmanuel Chambers ie Afe Babalola's firm also has a branch in pH. if u have any difficulty locating them just tell me. that should do I guess.
Thanks dear. You are such a sweetheart kiss are u in stream 1
Re: Posted To Rivers. Let Meet Here by azibit: 8:31am On Oct 23, 2015
Please Add 07069414970
Re: Posted To Rivers. Let Meet Here by Nobody: 8:33am On Oct 23, 2015
served in pH..feel free to ask any questions.. please if you don't have friends/family staying in pH and you know say you no get money please don't work your posting to pH main town because accommodation alone go suck like100- 200k....I know most posting was to schools so it is even better to serve in the smaller LGA where the community/schools usually give accommodation...camp is fair,OK food,active Mami market,calm soldiers; if you don't disturb them they won't disturb you..welcome to rivers state..don't bother buying any fancy white sneakers for camp just buy a rubber model because when it rains camp can be messy...

1 Like

Re: Posted To Rivers. Let Meet Here by Nobody: 8:37am On Oct 23, 2015
LifeIsGuhd:

Wow...
accommodation is expensive oh..except you have the money or you have someone to stay with...
Re: Posted To Rivers. Let Meet Here by LifeIsGuhd(f): 8:43am On Oct 23, 2015
Sammie2310:

cuz everytin in port-harcourt itsef is very expensive....

good morning
Morning...
Alright but I have Fam there

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

NYSC Member Donates 10 Months Allowance As Scholarship To Student (pix) / A Corper Had An Accident Few Hours To His Pop / Extortion In NYSC Orientaion Camp, Okada, Edo State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.